#9
264 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Please, stop." Caitlin trembled as my hand slipped under her nightgown.

"Isn't this also a deal without love involved? Does the fact that I'm a lowly employee and Gavin is a Director, make you feel different?" I twisted her nipples as I continued to crush her lips. "You must realize that even though I am a lowly employee, I am more powerful than him. So, you should enjoy every moment. I promise, you will be addicted to my touch."

I licked her face before moving down to her breasts and sucked her nipples. While doing that, I took off her clothes one by one, until the beauty of her body was displayed in front of me.

Caitlin is indeed a perfect woman. Besides being beautiful, she has a body clad in pure white skin. A pair of well-proportioned and firm breasts, a waist like a stemmed glass, and a tight pussy all added to her perfection. I was jealous of Andrew who could enjoy her anytime. But since tonight she is mine.

I changed my position so that my face was in front of her pussy, and my dick was in front of her face. After that, I opened her pussy and started licking it.

Caitlin didn't respond at first, but after a while her moans became more audible as her arousal rose. She slowly inserted my dick, then began to shake it in her mouth.

The caress after caress made us even more addicted to pleasure so that the slippery liquid continued to flow down her pussy. I knew it was time to inject the real pleasure into her.

However, just as we were about to change positions, I heard the sound of a door followed by footsteps, downstairs. Then in a minute, the steps were clearly heard going up the stairs.

"Dear! Where are you?"

Caitlin jolted. "It's Andrew. What should we—"

I covered her mouth with my hand as I looked around, and stopped at a balcony. Ah, that's the perfect place!

I put our clothes under the bed, then grabbed her hand and pulled her to the balcony. We hid behind the balcony wall in a position where I was facing her back.

Not long after, I heard the door open.

"She's not here. Wait..., why is the bed messed up?"

Shit! He'll catch us in a second!

Just as I was panicking, Caitlin suddenly picked up her phone and typed something. I didn't expect her to bring her phone here.

Soon there was a phone ringing from downstairs.

"Who's calling at this time? Is it Caitlin?"

I heard the door opened and then closed again.

After Andrew picked up the phone, Caitlin told Andrew that her sister had come here drunk and had slept upstairs. However, after sobering up, she asked Caitlin to take her home.

"... No need to wait for me, Dear. It's too late, I'll just stay at mom's, and leave for work from there tomorrow...."

While Caitlin was still on the phone with Andrew, her voluptuous, shapely ass, aroused me.

"... Okay, see you tomorrow, Honey."

As she hung up, I pulled her ass as I slid my dick into her pussy. Caitlin gasped and reflexively tried to push me away.

"Not here," she whispered as she glanced at the neighboring balconies. "What if someone sees us?"

I grinned as I continued to move my hips. "Wouldn't it be nice if your neighbors saw us?"

"You're crazy," she half moaned.

Despite her words of refusal, her ass said otherwise. She pumped her ass back and forth, matching the movement of my hips.

I turned her sideways, then buried my face in her swaying breasts, and suckled her breasts as my dick rocked faster and faster inside her pussy.

Despite trying to stifle her moans, I heard several moans escape her mouth as her arousal peaked.

"This is my safe day," she whispered with a half moan.

A second later my dick spurted a thick liquid inside her womb.

She gasped as she leaned against the railing.

"From now on you're my toy, Cait," I said then crushed her lips.

***

The next day, Caitlin fulfilled her promise. I was transferred to the marketing department on Gavin's recommendation.

Even so, Caitlin didn't put me under her supervision. Perhaps she was intentionally avoiding me, because the few times when I passed by her, she pretended not to see me.

Well, I don't care. For me, being under anyone's supervision didn't matter at all, because the important thing was that my goal was achieved.

Besides getting a raise, I could also avoid Amanda. Also, with the raise, I was able to move into a small apartment closer to the store, while getting away from Amanda.

Well, it's been a few days since I've seen Kaylee. Maybe with my move, I can see her every day.

I sighed. Kaylee..., that girl always looms over my mind.

"Hey, are you that new guy?"

The voice made me flinch and look up. In front of me stood a woman who smiled kindly.

It looked like she was Asian. She has short, black hair. Her face was very cute, with an oval face, oriental eyes, a sharp nose, and sexy lips. The clothes she was wearing could not cover her beautiful curves. Moreover, the top button is open, so the cleavage of her breasts is visible.

This is the first time I've seen her. Who is this woman?

She reached out, about to shake my hand. "Tiana Chen, your Supervisor."

Tiana Chen..., isn't she the new Supervisor who was hijacked from a rival company? There's no mistaking it! It must be her!

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Devon... It's Devon William," I said, nervously.

"Alright, Devon. Would you take me to the client? I want you to see how to negotiate well." Tiana smiled.

Take her?

I caught a glimpse of her. Well, I think it'll be fun, and I'm sure you'll love it too, Tiana.

"Of course, Miss Chen," I said, smiling back.

***

I apologize, I've been busy so I haven't been uploading as much as usual. [Kazuki]

4