[S1] Ch38: Castle trip #4
170 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know where we are going, but yeah, we are going somewhere because father wanted to go somewhere and we are following him. I am obediently and silently walking. While we are traveling through the hallways of the castle, I decided to observe the maids that are hanging. They are hanged as if they are decorations, which, honestly, looks good for me. Like, wherever we pass, there are so many of them. I think there is about ten every two or three hundred meters. I'm not really sure about measurements and I'm not an expert on it, but yeah, that's what I think. 

While I'm observing so, I stopped. I headed towards a maid. I looked at the maid. The maid looked like a maid who's a woman. Of course, I have standards, so I chose the most beautiful one I can see. And she's here now. Too bad, she's dead hanging. I then raised her dress a bit and took a peak. I'm not smiling. I then go inside the maid's dress. I am now between her legs.  

"Lylia?" Father called me. I ignored him. I can see it. I can truly see it with my own eyes very closely. This is operatic lavender delicately magnificento. I can see it. I can touch it. I can smell it. Freshly hanged bare maid. A fresh dead beautiful maid. I'm not really that kind of person, but I'm just in the mood right now. I don't know why. I'm just curious. 

I then tried to reach the cloth that covered the thing between the maid's legs. I couldn't reach it. That was really unfortunate. I then tried to search for a way. I had an idea. I climbed to her legs. I managed to do so. I have finally reached it. I pulled it down. I pulled it out of her legs. It was a success. It is now in my hands. I raised it from my hands. I stared at it. I wanted to laugh. I didn't. I was a bit dissatisfied. Now that I think about it, why did I even wanted to get this? If I think about it, I am already wearing one. I can just get my own one.

I am girl. I am a girl in this dream. I shall act like a girl. If I'm a girl, then I shall seek for a boy. If what I want are girls in real life, then I want to do the exact opposite. I want to experience new things. I will only be marrying a guy in this dream. We are born to be one with the opposite sex. We are not allowed to be one with the same sex. What am I even saying? I don't know. I'm just saying whatever I can say.

Anyways, I then got out of the maid. I am reborn as a new person. I was still holding onto it because I don't know. As I got out, I saw everyone staring at me. Ida is there. Father is there. And the Aljur is there. I don't know what they're thinking. I definitely don't know. Seeing so, I then asked. "What are you all doing?" 

"... I want to ask the same thing to big sister..." Ida said. Father just chuckled. I looked at the piece of cloth that's in my hand. I stared at it for a few more seconds. I then threw it away on the floor. 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

After following father where we go right to right, left to left, side to side, up to up, down to down, we now arrived to a place. A very kinda surprising and mesmerising place. We just headed inside the door of this room. We are in a room. There are so many gold and different kinds of coins scattered everywhere. Well, they're all arranged. There are also different kinds of things that are good looking. This is a treasure room!

"Papa, what are we supposed to do here?" I asked. 

"Obviously, we're going to borrow some things." Father replied.

"Borrow things?" I asked. 

"That's right. We'll get what we want from here. Just don't get lost." He said. 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

After that, we now departed from each other. Not that far, we're just separated. We are scattered. Now, I'm with Ida. It's only me and her, going around. Father said that we'll be doing a treasure hunting. So, I'm observing every treasure I passed by. I didn't find a single thing I want. They're all things like lamp, accessories, weapon, armour or something. 

I then decided to go up through a mountain of coins. I looked down. I then lied down and rolled and rolled and rolled down through the mountain of coins. It was too quick, but that is what slides are for. Slides are at least fun. 

"Hey Ida, let's play here. It's fun." I called out.

"Really?" She replied.

"Trust me." I said. She looked at me. She made a short nod. She then headed up through the mountain of coins. I also followed and headed up. She then also slides down the same as I did. I also slide down again. She now reached the bottom. I now reached the bottom too. We now reached the bottom.

"How is it?" I asked. I slowly stood up.

"... It hurts..." She replied. She slowly stood up, but she looked like she hurted herself.

"Are you alright?" I asked worryingly.

"Y—yes." She answered. 

"Why do you feel hurt though?" I added.

"... The coins..." She replied with a weak voice. I still headed it though.

"... The coins, hmmm, that makes sense why you feel pain. Coins aren't soft. Rolling through coins must've been painful to you. I'm sorry." I said.

"I—I'm really fine." She said. 

"Anyways, have you already decided what you want here?" I asked.

"... I don't know... I haven't..." She replied. 

"Well, me too. Still, don't be shy though, everything here is owned by my uncle Epheus, as he is the ruler of this castle." I said. 

"Ruler?" She said.

"Yeah, my uncle is the king. Didn't you know this already?" I asked. She shook her head left to right. I then murmured. "... If my uncle is the king, doesn't that mean I'm a princess?"

"... Princess..." She murmured too while looking at me with eyes that looks like an eye of admiration. Seeing so, I said. "Don't worry, you can be a queen... You will be my queen."

10