[S2] Ch61: Covetous domain #5
58 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah... Can you turn this off please?" I asked. I was closing my eyes. I was laying down on the ground. I was closing my eyes because the lights were giving me a... What do you call that again? Was it sezior? Ah yes, seizure. What? Am I using the word right? Well, it's just, you know? It is making my eyes feel like I'm in different worlds per second. It's like, my eyes are shaking from colours. And the colours are earthquakes. 

"I apologize. I was having fun on my own." Frederick said. He was apologising. I don't know if he turned it off since my eyes were close, but I heard a clicking sound. So I guess it seems like he indeed turned it off. Since it seems that it was the case, I still didn't want to open my eyes. After all, if there truly wasn't a light, then your eyes will see complete darkness. Though, even if my eyes are close, I can still feel the presence of the light. I'm starting to hate it. Though, it's not like it's something I will louthe him for. I then asked. "Are you bullying me right now? Really?" 

"I was just teasing you man. Bullying and teasing, although are similar words, can both mean different things." He answered. I wondered about it. Bullying and teasing can indeed mean different things depending on the perspective of one person. Explanation? I don't know. Maybe he wants to say that bullying is through physical hurting while teasing is just a playful alternative word for bullying. Oh well, whatever. What am I trying to say again? I wonder. I truly wonder. "Anyways, you can open your eyes now. Trust me, what you'll see is something truly beautiful this time." He added. 

I slowly opened my eyes, as he said so. Before I opened my eyes, I still felt the light. Though, for some reason, it felt a bit calmer. It made me want to see the world. It made me curious about the world. When I finally opened my eyes, the sky was blue. There were many many stars. There were many many shooting stars falling from the sky to somewhere I don't know where in the world will they all land. I wonder where does shooting stars head to whenever they pass by? Don't tell me they're UFO's? Hah, now I want to see an alien again. Oh right, aren't I also an alien? Since I came from another world? Yeah, I am. I have always been. And I knew that already since I was born. 

It was night. The sky was really beautiful. I was staring at it silently with cold eyes. I could see the seven planets up close. It reminded me of the milky way. A circling oblong shape of drinkable milk with dot dot. I stared at it for a bit longer than I expected. I was amazed by the scene in front of me. I wonder if I can eat the milky way in the future? I wanna add that to my to-do list. That sounded cool after all. Being the glutton. Will I even have enough power to absorb a planet? If I do so, this world will be the first one, and I promise that. What a bothersome thought. I guess I'm thinking about eating because I'm hungry. Yeah.

"Hey, do you have any food?" I asked Frederick who was beside me, standing firmly. I was indeed hungry. I wonder how long have I been unconscious? Oh well, I don't wanna bother myself anymore. The sky is enough for me. 

"What snack do you want?" He asked. 

"Anything will be fine as long as it tastes good. I don't want food that's only good depending to the person. I want something that everyone will like." I answered. 

"Ok. Just wait for me here. I'll be back in a minute or two." He said as he started walking away to whoever knows where. I was watching the sky so I was uninterested to where he was going. Well, I know that he's gonna fetch me food either way. Usually, I don't really enjoy watching things like nature and such since it's not like they're fun to look at like how people exaggerates them when they feel the nature. Though, I like it now. This was something rare and worth it. Now, I should probably ask if I can have that lamp. It was actually still kinda useful after all. 

"I'm back." I heard a voice. I slowly risen up and sat down. I looked to the left. I saw Frederick standing, holding something in his hands. It looked like a stick. "If you're wondering what this is, it's a toothbrush." 

"I know, but why?" I asked. Toothbrush exists here, but made of wood. Yeah, no matter how modern it was created to be, everything shall be medieval styled. Yeah, and the toothpaste we use is some powder. Don't ask me what powder it is. I will just make things complicated. Besides, knowing what this powder is made of is very useless either way, so I don't want to bother myself as I want to enjoy my life with useful things. Of course I'm a noble. No matter how the world twists itself, in the end, I'm still a noble. A very beautiful daughter. So, of course, my mouth shall always be good looking. 

"Well, you should clean your teeth before eating so that the food that will go inside you will not get dirtied." He said. 

"Oh, where should I... Yeah?" I asked. 

"Just go there." He pointed at the front. I followed the point. I walked somewhere. I reached the door of a small rectangle room. I opened the door. I go instead of the door. I was now inside a medieval styled bathroom . I don't wanna describe it now. You know, as I always say, everything is medieval, so I refer to everything as medieval. 

"... Hah...." I sighed, staring at my own image from the mirror. I looked tired for some reason. I don't know why—no, I probably know why and am just overthinking about it. This doesn't matter. I'm beautiful. No matter how the world twists itself. No matter how the world evolves itself. No matter how the world destroys itself. I am the most beautiful little girl. And I am going to be even more and more and more and more and more beautiful as I grow up, till the end. I won't die. I will never die. 

Anyways, I put some powder on the toothbrush. The powder just attached like it became one with the toothbrush. I then started brushing my teeth. You know, I'm moving the toothbrush in my mouth to the left, then right, then left, then right, then left again. I also move my toothbrush up and down. Though, I'm doing it very slowly so as not to damage my fragile teeth. My mouth hurts like hell if I just damaged something inside. Anyways, I just wanted to talk about toothbrush. So yup, bye.

1