[S2] Ch62: Covetous domain #6
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finished cleaning my teeth. It was now good as new. I was sparkling. Just kidding. I was kinda exaggerating. Well, after that, I threw the toothbrush on the toilet. I don't know why, I just wanted to throw it away. For some reason, I feel like doing a silent trantum. People throwing trantum for very dumb reasons can actually seem cool. I mean, they look strong. They look like they are good at dominating people, as well as defending and offending. Hehe. Hehehehehehhehehe. EHEHEHEHEHE. 

I then tried flushing the toothbrush down the toilet. You know... With umm... The magical magic stone that produces water! Yeah, the one that I usually say whenever I mention taking a bath and something. There are always magical stones beside a toilet. Though, this toilet sucked. No matter how much I poured mana into it, and no matter how strong the water was that the water basically overflowed from the toilet, the toothbrush was still there... Or not, it actually managed to go through. I wonder what will happen with it now? I guess it will just stay stuck there till that guy will pull it out. Maybe he will just magically make it disappear. Hah, now the restroom is flooded because of me. This is disgusting. I'll have Fred wash me later. 

"Wait, how do I turned this off again?... Why won't it turned off..." I muttered. The magical stone was still producing too much water. I was making a water fall out of it. The water becomes more and more as the flood rises up. The water reached my toes, then my waist, until the more up until the restroom became an aquarium. I was in daze for a moment. I was too dumbfounded. I immediately swam towards the door. It won't open so I decided to eat the door like how I usually do things. 

"Hah... The hell was that?" I muttered for another time. I was now standing on the grass outside. I looked back at the door. Surprisingly, the water wasn't coming out even though there was already a large hole to the door. It was as if some invisible wall was stopping it. I then tried touching it, curiosily. There was no glass. The moment I placed my hands to the water, I felt like it was sucking me back inside. I don't wanna go back though, I can't breathe in water after all. I should probably add that to my goals. The ability to breathe underwater is a must have. I must be a god of everything. Nothing must be left out.

Still, this got even more disgusting. I'm now drenched with water that was mixed with a bit of toilet water. I don't like it at all. No one likes to be in this situation, do they? This is really disgusting. I'll have to ask Fres for some advise. I also broke his door... I will not get sued with it, will I? Hah, I'm tired. It's tiring. I have to take a bath again. I wanna drink toilet water, ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Does Fred like toilet water too? I hope he does. I want him to drink this drench on me so that I can dry faster. What am I thinking, I wonder? Heh. 

"Hmm... It broke?" I said as I just heard a cracking sound. I checked my hand. The small blueish stone turned into powder. It reminds me of an ash of a dead body. Hehe. Hehe. Just kidding. I have never held nor even seen a jar of dead ash whatever they call it. The one with the cremation thingy. Yeah. This is unusual for me. Never knew these stones can turn into this for no reason. I mean, they can be destroyed with strong force, only strong people. However, this is the first for me to break a magical stone without doing anything out of the normal... Or wait, maybe it's because I overused it? Wow, that's something. 

Anyways, I turned back, dropping the powdered stone. I then held the door's knob tightly. I opened the door. I headed out the door. I then headed back to the first place where it was the moment I awoken. While I was walking, I saw Fred from afar. I'll call him Fred cause it sounds way better. His name just sounds like that of an old man. It really sucks, haha. Well, what I saw was him sitting on a rather grandiose chair with a white table. However, what surprised me more was what was on the table. It was a large red cake tower. It was big. I think it's even bigger than me. It made me even more hungry. 

"Sit down, this is for you, my dear customer." Fred said to me, waving his hand up and down like a wave of the sea. I walked faster to get close to him even faster. I stared at the cake for a few more moments, standing still. I then sat down carefully. It seemed like it was a strawberry flavored cake, and I really hoped it was. I kinda like strawberries when it comes to sweets after all. Not the real strawberry though. I tried the fruit one, and it kinda sucked. I didn't like it. It sucked. It was really bad. Like, very bad. If strawberry sweets didn't exist, I would never expect that the fruit can taste good when processed. Right, strawberry. 

"Hey, I'm drenched with water, you know?" I reminded him. He seemed like he didn't care after all.

"Oh really? I know. I don't mind at all though. A customer's problems shouldn't hinder my service to them." He said. 

"I mind though. Like really, it is very uncomfortable." I replied. 

"Well, I'm sorry but, did you know that I am the reason why you're wet? It was a prank." He said. 

"What?" I was confusingly shocked. 

"I cannot give you anything for free. Asking for food needs you have something to pay. You don't mind it as the price, right? I'm even willing you to give this much desert." He said with a smile. He seemed like he wanted to reassure me by shoving even more side sweets on the side of the cake. Well, as long as I can take a bath later, then I guess this is fine. I'll let it go for now. "This cake is called the Tower of havoc!" He added proudly.

"Wow there's even a name?" I said.

"Of course! Everything shall have names. We need to refer to them with what they are called after all." He replied. 

"What kind of cake is this though?" I asked. 

"It's a strawberry cake. I know you'll like this one." He answered. 

"Oh... Thanks, I guess." I replied. 

"Now, don't be shy and feel free to eat as much as you like." He said. 

"Is everything for me?" I asked. I just wanted to make sure. I still want to respect people. 

"If you can, you can!" He said. "You have a large appetite, right?" He added a question. I was silent for a moment. I was in a daze for a moment. I was a bit dumbfounded. I looked up. I smiled. I smiled very very gently. I was very happy. My smile got longer and longer. I opened my mouth. I ate everything in one go. It was great. It was very sugary.

1