[S2] Ch64: Covetous domain #8
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was surrounded by the darkness. The world was dark. I was in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere the darkness only reigns. Somewhere where the darkness holds power. I already knew it the moment I slowly started to get my consciousness back. I was within me, within myself, and I was alone in this world. I am the darkness, ey. The darkness was embracing me. I was dazed for a bit. I decided to stay in the emptiness for the meantime. It felt a little nice. It felt a little good. Though, it was kinda cold for some reason. It was freezing. 

I slowly opened my eyes, letting myself out from the dim. When I opened my eyes, I was on the light. When I was having my eyes closed, I was in the darkness. Now, there's light. I closed my eyes again, I was back. I opened my eyes once again, I was back again in just a second. My eyes were blurry. Probably because I have just awoken. I couldn't see trash. I don't wanna say the word that starts with letter S that is followed by H then I and T because I'm a good person. Profanity isn't my thing. Only pathetic and lowly and uneducated people say those words. I am not pathetic. I am not lowly. I am not uneducated. I am the God, and I am not petty. 

"... Where am I...." I muttered in a weak voice. Really weird. I was kneeling for some reason. I don't know why. I somehow feel tired, or rather, I'm kinda feeling like a bit weaker for the moment. It was weird. It was me feeling mysterious, seriously. Though, I am very. I don't seem to understand. Eyy. Do you? Do I? Does everyone even understand what or how I am always feeling? Even with this useless slog to read diary of mine? Well, I don't care whatever everyone says. My words are the only truth as I am a God. 

"Hahh..." I let out a small sigh. I looked around. It was kinda dark. There was a small window using iron bars above, letting some faint wind blow and moonlight in. I'm in a small room with cobblestone like walls. I looked at my hands on the left and right. They were in chains. Like, literal long chains attached on the wall with hand cuffs. My neck also has one too, a collar, and it's kinda suffocating. Yeah... Why though? It seemed like I'm being held captive like a prisoner or something. I stared at the handcuffs. I really wondered why am I in this state. Then again, I remembered the Freddy. I just woke up so I'm not really in my right state of mind, hehe. 

"... This is annoying..." I talked to myself. I stared at the chains for a moment. I was getting pissed. I tried removing them. However, I couldn't. I already tried many options. I couldn't. I even tried standing up and run. Though, my neck just got hurt because of it. After that, I moved the collar on my neck left right up down, but I also couldn't remove it. That was annoying. I was surprised. I felt hopeless. I didn't like it at the very least. Seeing that all I did didn't work, I decided to do what I usually do. Eat it.

I moved my face closer to it. I bited it. I tried eating it. Yes, I just tried. I gritted my teeth to the chains left and right, up and down. It wasn't working. It wasn't breaking. It was as hard as ever. It didn't taste good. It tastes like metal. My mouth felt pain. I got to the point where my teeth started bleeding. There was red juice slowly flowing out, as it got more and more. I didn't stop. It wasn't working. But I still didn't give up. 

"Arghhhhhhhggg...." I sighed. I made a very very long sigh out of annoyance and ache. Ever since I started to stop pretending that everything is just a mere dream. I always feel different. I guess I am indeed different already. A god once created his ideal world. That god was naive. That god was a million or more years old. That god was a literal newborn when it comes to the calendar used by the gods. The gods have a different sense of time.

It is well known that the gods have seven days to start the world which represents a week. Though, did you know that a week actually has thirteen days? That's right, I don't really know what I'm saying. You see, the first seven original days will be the creation of the world. While the remaining six will be the start of the world's ending. Mind you, there will be no second seventh as the world has met its end by the end of six.

Let me explain a bit more clearer. In the gods sense, a day is equivalent to million or I don't know maybe even billion and trillions of years. So, if the other remaining six days is the doom of a world. Then, I guess the earth where I originally was is already at its 9th day. Which means the earth has four years or whatever year left before it becomes a meal to the blackhole—The Gluttony. What am I even trying to say? Haha. Well, I just gained this information after eating the library's books. I knowany things now, you know? Interesting? Yes, it is indeed interesting for me.

Anyways, back to that god I was talking about. Well, I was referring to the god of this world. Wait, what is this world called again? Is it Alestera? I'm not sure. I don't wanna go back recalling things. I don't think remembering the world I'm supposed to eat is even important. After all, I am the blackhole who'll be eating this world. I am the one who will be the remaining six extra days of the week with thirteen days. Ahahahahahahahha. So uhh, that god is whatever. I lost my mood to talk. I'm just making up stories. Don't mind me.

"Oh hello, good evening." I heard a voice. My attention was the owner of the voice. There was a shoe in front of me. I looked up. I saw someone standing, smiling for some unknown reason. It was Fred. I decided to smile too. 

1