[S2] Ch65: Covetous domain #9
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Fred was here. I am currently seeing the Fred with my own eyes. I stared at him with a deep gaze flowing through my inside. My gazing to him was so deep that I could pierce the iceberg with it alone. My gaze is the most powerful weapon in the world and even the other worlds that I can destroy them with one look. Just kidding. Do I look serious here? No right? Yeah, no.

"Hurry it up." I said. I was uninterested. I wanted to finish this business real fast so that I can go home. I'm already missing my family, men. I miss my father. I miss my other little girl friend. I guess I also miss my beloved cat. Well, I just wanna get out of here.

"How are you doing?" He asked. 

"I'm fine, thank you." I replied. 

"That's wonderful! Now, let me introduce my one and true self to the Gluttony. I am none other than your brother, Avarice. More known as Greed, ranked second among the Seven Deadly Sins." He said.

"What?" I was confused.

"Oh, I apologize. Frederick isn't actually my real name. I'm a sin." He said. 

"Wow, that's some new and useful information. I'm so excited." I said. I then added a question. "Now, what are we gonna do?" 

"Hmmm, let's see... Shall we talk for a bit longer?" He asked. 

"Ok. So, by the way, is there actually a ranking in the seven deadly sins?" I asked another question. Of course I already know the rankings after eating that librarian in some castle's library and causing it to get his memories. I just want to have something to say for fun. Hehe.

"Hoh, you didn't know? How surprisingly suspicious. Oh well, I'll tell you then. Starting from number one who's currently recognized by us as the strongest, we have Vainglory who's known more as the Pride sitting in the first seat. You've already met him, right?" He said.

"Yeah. He's my Papa's big bro... Oh, wait, who's younger?" I asked. I kinda don't know who's the older and the younger one between the two. Or, maybe I just forgot something so whatever. "Well, he's my uncle, Epheus." 

"I see. Now, as I've introduced myself a while ago, the second seat is mind, making me your great uncle too. Haha, too funny." He said.

"Haha." I laughed.

"The one sitting on the third seat is Envy, also known as Livianus which is her real name. This time, she's your aunt. So, better treat her like your big sister when you two meet in the future. Though, she's rather envious of things." He said.

"Ok." I replied, uninterested.

"The next one is another uncle who's the fourth. He's the one and only Wrath, also known as Alcmene, ThE DeMonic MoNarcH oF tHe UnDead BlaZing SpiRe~ I don't really have anything to say about him other than him getting mad quite easily. He's even greedier than me for some reason sometimes." He said. 

"Ok." I said. He said this Alcmene's title The Demonic Monarch Of Undead Blazing Spire weirdly for some reason. I don't wanna ask about it anymore though. The Undead Blazing Spire is already kind of a popular place after all. I already heard of it from some book I've read in our house. Yeah, the house that I was born in. Basically, it's a very tall tower coated with fire, mainly with undeads as the mobs in each floor. Just like a dungeon, the higher you get the harder it gets. Undeads are just moving skeletons. They're called undeads because they were already dead, but someone undid it for them, turning them into monsters. Must be hard for them since they can't taste the pleasure of being a human anymore. 

"The fifth one is another aunty, Lust, Also known as Laurice. She was once the Goddess of love and peace before. However, her love was so much that she became a slut. Her fetishes depend on her mood.... Honestly, even I don't really get her most of the time... Oh, and please don't mention anything I've said right now to her, I don't feel like dealing with troublesome things. I sounded like I was talking ill behind her back after all..." He said.

"Ok, I'll just promise. So, this one can be really random, huh." I said

"You guessed it right. Well, the sixth one is yet another aunty. Her name is Lerey, the Sloth. I can't really call her one of us though. She surprisingly has a decent job." He said. 

"What is it?" I asked. I was at least a bit interested in her so-called job. 

"She can transport you anytime anywhere wherever you like as long as she agrees to let you ride her magical transporter. Lerey is like a coachman and a messenger for us gods. She's on good terms with almost everyone, even if she's one of the deadly sins. I've really wanted to learn her ways on how to be liked by many. Unfortunately, they just see me as a greedy fool. Well, she's too lazy, just as you expect her to be the Sloth." He said with a bit of a sigh.

"I see. I wanna ride with her someday." I said. I then added. "Though, will it be dangerous if she's the driver? You know? Since she's the sloth then I expect her to be someone who'll sleep in the middle of nowhere at random time because they're sleepy." 

"Haha! You're right. Don't worry though, her transportation is moving automatically without her needing to pilot it." He replied.

"Is that so? Well, what is this transportation of hers anyway?" I asked. 

"It's a flying whale. A very big one that's bigger than the normal whales, and a normal person wouldn't be able to see it." He answered. 

"Ohhh... Ok." I nodded. I imagine myself riding on top of a whale like a horse. 

"Originally, the gluttony has always been the one to have the sixth rank. Though, as the Gluttony has significantly gotten weaker and is inactive, we naturally have to demote the glutton." He said.

"That means I'm currently the seventh?" I asked.

"That's right. You should probably do your best starting from now. The presence of the glutton has been weak ever since. The holder of the glutton has been seen as pathetic."

"..." I was silent. I didn't know what to say. I just stared at his eyes. He also stared at me with a smile. I really didn't know what to say. I was silent for a moment. I pondered about it for a while. Seconds later, I decided to shrug it off my interest and ask a question. "By the way, the other sins have names right? What about the original Gluttony?" 

"Nice question." He said. He then added to my surprise and suspicion. The feeling I have almost forgotten ever since I decided to think of everything as a dream. It was a mystery even for me. "It's Amira." 

2