Infanticide(2)
1.4k 2 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bioenergy leech ability that alex had taken a while ago showed its use as he sucked up the beam of energy like breathing. then he got a huge surprise as that energy immediately buffed up his elemental energies. thanks to the system alex had never realized that he could use pure bioenergy to increase his elements. to be honest alex could have figured it out earlier if he wasn't so set on using the ability to counter zeno jiiva. the nature of zeno jiiva however made it the perfect monster to use this ability on however which distracted alex.

Keep in mind zeno jiiva was formed from pure bioenergy condensing into it's own type of monster. this made the creature completely parentless unless you want to count the entire planet as its parent. but until it matured and metamorphoses in safi jiiva it doesn't have it's own distinct energy signature yet. alex's whole plan from so long ago was to use the bioenergy leech ability to effectively mantle his existence to a higher level by devouring all the raw bioenergy in zeno jiivas body. subspecies are created when an extremely large amount of bioenergy collects in a single monster , usually over several generations.

However an exception is made in the case of monsters that actively collect bioenergy such as nergigante and zeno jiiva. both of which transform into far stronger forms after collecting enough such as the case of safi jiiva and ruiner nergigante. by devouring a huge amount of bioenergy alex wanted to skip the huge waiting time and immediately undergo sublimation. now he was worried that instead he would only cause his elements to grow. alex was irritated about this sudden change in plans but in the end he still profits so it was only a mild irritation.

While the people fled to area alex made his move and wing dashed to the new born zeno jiiva and latched onto the area on it's glowing blue back between it's wings. the newborn screamed at the sudden pain but that quickly gave way to panic as alex activated his leech ability. a flood of pure energy rushed into alex's body and he suddenly felt like a balloon tied to a firehose. it was a rough thing feeling your body rapidly shifting into a higher state. alex didn't realize that the long time to achieve that state was so the body could adapt and he was suffering as a result.

The only reason alex didn't just burst apart from the overflow of changes was because the A virus that he had assumed had no more use after the initial fusion. in truth the A virus excelled in changing a body rapidly at a genetic level so now that alex was sublimating himself the virus made itself useful again. meanwhile zeno jiiva was slamming into everything it could in a futile attempt to scrape off alex from it's back. as a monster of pure energy the zeno jiiva could literally feel it's life ebbing away as alex siphoned it away.

The newborn slowly grew more and more weak as the bioenergy hemorrhaged from it into alex and in a desperate attempt to survive it slammed it's front claws into the hard ground and began to siphon bioenergy from the land. in truth this newborn only had enough bioenergy to allow alex to reach five percent sublimation. now that zeno jiiva was attempting to drain the surrounding of bioenergy the puddle alex drew from was now expanded into a pond raising that percentage to around thirty percent.

This didn't seem like a huge difference but it was just enough for some visible changes to occur to alex's appearance. of course none of these changes showed up while alex was still attached to the zeno jiiva. nor did they show up immediately after the newborn lost this energy struggle and collapsed to the ground barely alive. without a drop of neutral bioenergy in it's body zeno jiiva was inches from death but was stubbornly clinging to life based on it's sheer toughness alone. alex was still struggling with the agony of his own transformation so it was left to freya who was watching the entire conflict from nearby to finish the newborn off.

_____________________________________________

My p@treon is listed under my pen name : loskro if you are having trouble finding it. patreon.com/user?u=81578854

84