Bone her!
4.2k 7 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, unleashing chaos was in Arthur's mind, but damn, he hadn't encountered a single soul since he came here — This place was a huge fucking maze.

It has been around 20 minutes and he had no idea where he was heading to—

'A closed gate!'

Finally! Something new!

He pushed the joystick's lever to the maximum and approached the gate.

The gate was locked and a numeric passcode was required to unlock it, though he wasn't Sherlock, it wasn't like it was much problem for him.

He slipped his hand into one of the small pouches attached to his wheelchair and pulled out a piece of old iPod-like equipment using which he scanned the whole input panel, and the correct key appeared on the equipment's screen.

This iPod-like thing was named 'Ninja', a chunni name given by a 14 year old Arthur when he created it. Being a manaless person, he could only rely on his smarts to survive in that world.

It had many functions useful for theft, hacking, espionage, etc, etc... Well, in a super-powered-post-apocalyptic world, rich-ass old men trusted too much in 'super-vaults' to safeguard their valuables and Arthur just so happened to create a perfect bane for them.

The door opened and...

'Fuck!'

Just his luck!

"Holy shit, that scared me!? What the fcuk is this shit doing here? How hell did 'it' got here anyway?" A fully armed Hydra soldier welcomed Arthur in a bewildered voice, he pointed his silverish rifle with a blue glow towards him, a bit warily, while he frowned.

"Dunno man, but 'it' has a nice wheelchair~ I bet he got some quarters in those pouches!" The other soldier beside him just grinned.

Whoever this half-paralyzed shit was... 'it' was nothing that two trained Hydra Soldiers couldn't deal with as ease as squatting a mosquito.

Unfortunately for Arthur, their confidence wasn't unfounded.

Arthur's eyes widened and his heart thumped, 'They are too far away for me to do anything...!'

He should have just mucked around behind the closed door, should've listened to Barne's advice but no, he just had to... 'fuck'

"No no no, D-don't c-come near meee!" He panicked, his voice terrified and his expressions scared. He tried to roll his wheelchair back but tumbled, all his accessories fell out of the pouches.

"Please I- Please y-you! No no no please save me, someone!!!" He chanted as he flailed his arms around, trying to crawl backward using his arms.

"Hehe, isn't 'it' funny?" The first soldier laughed at Arthur's pathetic display as he walked towards him, all his wariness drowned in the ocean of superiority against the crawling pathetic worm.

"Right~" The other one came near Arthur and stepped on his head. The disgusting worm grabbed his foot as 'it' begged.

But—

"BBbzzvvadaaaavvvdddddzzzzzz"

The soldier trembled tremendously while releasing strange sounds and in less than even two seconds he passed out. Before the first one could even realize what was happening, he felt an excruciating pain throughout his body. A jargon of mumbles came from his mouth for a couple of seconds before he passed out for good the same way the other one did.

"Phew~" Arthur exhaled.

'The pathetic roach act always gets `em...' He sighed.

He hates taking this route, but this method works most of the time. Mostly due to his appearance and against average-minded enemies.

Now, the looting part comes.

He picked up the Tesseract-Powered heavy assault rifle. The gun was literally too heavy for him.

Then picked up his accessories that fell out from the pouches.

'Oh, yeah.' He facepalmed after he climbed up his wheelchair, 'I have a damn inventory! Should've stored these in it the moment I arrived!'

Rolling his eyes at his blunder... he touched the gun and willed it to get stored in his inventory and it vanished. He did the same with all his items.

'Can I store... 'them' too?' He wondered as he looked at the fainted soldiers, they had ammo and some kind of faintly luminous backpack, it would be much time efficient if he just stores them whole in his inventory instead of ransacking their whole bodies for ammo and grenades.

He tried just that and they vanished!

A huge grin inadvertently made its way onto his face.

He proceeded further, a T-junction was ahead, he hated these junctions! Something about them just ticked him off.

He leaned his head enough to spot any danger before sighing and pushing the joystick to turn to the rightward path.

'Hm?'

After another turn and his ears perked up listening to guns and laser beam shots.

He took out the gun and the self-made taser from his inventory, even though it was quite unmanageable.

He had better and much more destructive and efficient combat-related creations left in his room in his original world but unfortunately, he could only have these items which were attached to his wheelchair and this hard-to-use riffle.

'Still better than nothing!'

He moved towards the direction of action...

... and waited till the sounds died down.

Moving on he found numerous dead bodies of Hydra soldiers mixed with American soldiers lying on the tunnel's floor.

A sad smile formed on his face looking at their dead bodies.

'Free loot!'

He shouted in his mind and proceeded to bag each and every one of those Hydra's Tesseract-powered Assault rifles and Hydra Soldier's dead bodies.

His inventory was an arrangement of infinite empty square tiles when he arrived in this world. He hoped he won't find it like that again when he goes on his next mission as he loaded it with guns, grenades, and dead bodies.

Along the way, he found that the bodies need to be either unconscious or dead to get in his inventory.

'Huh?'

His ears perked up again, this time by hearing a commanding voice of a female. He could guess who it was and she was approaching his direction.

"Mark, Jason, and you four proceed in that direction, hurry!"

He saw a shoulder-length brown-haired woman with a similarly colored-eye, she looked quite busty. She was issuing orders to the soldiers around her, her aura elegant and commanding. She was Captain Margaret Elizabeth Carter, or simply Peggy Carter.

Looking at her curves and mounds hugged by her military uniform, Arthur thought — 'No wonder Captain came back to smash that ass...'

{Bone her!!!!}

A voice rang inside Arthur's head. A voice he was somewhat familiar with... He frowned...

'Fuckin' penguin!' He yelled in his mind, wanting the penguin to hear it.

{Hoh, how rude! Anyway, do her already, that sexy ass... *grunt* you won't ever get a chance like this c'mon Arthur, you can do this! Man up cripple, even if you can't stand, your little boy can! Letsss fuckinnnggg goooooo!!!!!!}

'Shut up, bitch! Don't you see I'm doing my job here!' Arthur groaned internally. 'Hey, you can speak in my head... can you read my thoughts as well?'

{Nope, only what you want me to hear.}

'Okay...now shut up, I'm gonna go talk to her.'

[Spoiler: She's Captain's waifu!]

....

Noticing a figure in a wheelchair, Peggy and the soldiers behind her raised their guards up, along with their rifles toward the person.

But the person wasn't attacking, or well, just couldn't attack, he looked quite young, sickly-thin, and also handicapped as he sat on a wheelchair.

Given his clothes didn't match Hydra's uniform, his sickly form, and his young age, he was probably just an innocent captive who took the advantage of this uproar to escape from who knows what hell he endured to become like this.

"State who and why are you here?" She asked, not letting the appearance deceive her.

The boy in the wheelchair quickly raised his hands in surrender, "I am not with Hydra, Peggy Carter. You are her, right? Steve told me about you." He spoke in a clear tone.

'Huh, he knows me...'

"Yes, I am. But you still haven't answered my question!" She cocked a brow.

"My name is Arthur, and we need to get back to Steve! I have a way to help him and possibly Bucky as well, C'mon! There is no time to waste!" He said as he took a short glance at the empty air.

The man was suspicious, yes. But he referred to Captain America as Steve and also knew his friend, Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes.

Was he close to both of them?

But there really was no time to ponder about all these things, if this boy was saying the truth then she could let his unarmed and crippled self tag along and have her teammates watch an eye on him if on some off chance he tries something funny.

She nodded and let the guy follow him while silently instructing a soldier to keep an eye on him.

After a while they found Captain America, struggling against a Flame thrower-wielding armored enemy.

Peggy gritted her teeth and shot multiple rounds of bullets at the back of the armored Hydra soldier.

Steve jogged up to her, "You're late." He walked closer.

Peggy's heart skipped a beat, it looked like he wanted to kis— "Weren't you about to..." She said, coming back to her senses.

"Right!" Steve replied, as he quickly began to run—

"Wait!" Peggy stopped Steve and looked around, "Ah, where did that guy go?"

A soldier shrugged, "He went um.. that way a while ago, and uh... he told me to um... tell you that uh... 'If you get to kiss Captain America, then put your tongue in his mouth.'" The soldier blushed profusely.

Peggy frowned at him and motioned him to run off. The soldier shuddered and went ahead.

Captain gave her a mix of baffled and mischievous look and when she glared at him, he also ran to where Schmidt had escaped.

'Steve and that boy definitely have some sort of connection. But more importantly, just what sort of things had Steve told that little rascal?'

Maybe his thin fragile form reminded Steve of his past self, and that's why they became friends.

'Tongue, huh?' A small smile formed on her lips.

.

.

.

Apparently, that armored flame thrower guy had stalled Steve long enough for Schmidt to get settled in the gigantic super bomber plane, the valkyrie.

Steve was struggling to catch up with the plane as he sprinted at his highest speed, but suddenly in a classic coupe, Peggy and Col. Phillips arrived.

"Get in!" Col. Phillips hollered.

After reaching a reasonable distance Steve stood up in his seat. "Keep it steady!" He yelled.

"Wait!" Peggy stopped him, pulling him closer in a kiss.... which went a little longer than expected as Steve and Peggy forgot the urgency of the situation and enjoyed their hot passionate kiss with Peggy's tongue in Steve's mouth.

"You're gonna leave or not!" Col. Phillips shouted, a bit annoyed at the love birds.

Steve separated himself. "Go get'em!" Peggy said.

"I'm not kissing you." Phillips shrugged.

Not minding Col. Phillips comment, Steve launched himself on the aircraft's wheel.

=============

Thanks for reading!

Leave some comments and reviews, much appreciated!

Join Discord for more pics and discussion: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

120