Announcement! (updated on: 13/11/2022)
2.9k 1 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heya guys!

Marveller here!

I have made a patreon page and you can read upto five chapter ahead there!

There are many other benfits other than just advanced chapters there.

The benfits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel and scribbleHub.

Patreon page link : https://www.patreon.com/Marveller

Also, with Patreons site new update you just have to pay on the same date of the next month on which you've subscribed. Meaning if you subscribe today (27 Oct 2022) then the next payment will be charged on (27 Nov 2022). Instead of first of the month. So, you can subscribe even right now!

Don't worry, I'll post free chapters here as well. But patrons will read ahead and their suggestions will have more influence.

You all know pumping quality chapters is really hard and it needs a lot of motivation.

I'll be really grateful for your support, thanks! 

 

67