The Offshore Airport
2k 5 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthur who had already pulled out a pack of condoms from his inventory looked shocked for a moment, he controlled himself with a deep sigh.

Well, if she wanted it that way, then there was no problem with that... it might be even more fun that way...?

"As you say... But what do I do with this...? It's your fault, you have to take responsibility." He sprawled on the opposite side of the couch and pointed toward his tent with a helpless smile.

"Umm..." Saeko thought, closing her eyes with a smile.

"Okay, I'll take responsibility." She nodded and crawled up to him on all fours, her face came in front of his massive tent. She caressed the tent with her cheeks and licked its peak. She exhaled on the tip of his tent. "Arthur jr. if you calm down without me doing anything today..." She wrapped her fingers around his clothed thick meat pole.

"Then I will give you a thigh job tomorrow, okay?" She winked after again kissing the tip of the tent and then freed it from her clutches.

The muscles of his cock contracted, due to her wicked actions, causing his cock to twitch up and down as if nodding in affirmation.

Saeko giggled.

Arthur inhaled, 'damn it, Saeko... You really know your charms, huh.'

He stared at her unveiled thighs.

His lips crept up.

Saeko crawled up to him and hugged him, putting her head on his chest.

"Thanks, Arthur." She smiled.

Arthur shook his head, "I should be thanking you, instead, for liking me so much."

He adjusted her bangs with his palm before kissing her forehead.

"And sorry, that if I was a bit forceful during our... Kiss."

"It was... fine," she placed his palm above her barely covered right boob.

She looked into his eyes, her calm seductive eyes mesmerizing him. "You just have to be gentle while caressing them, they're sensitive. You can be occasionally rough too... but I wasn't prepared, you know. You have to consider the mood as well." Her palm guided his palm in a gentle massage of her tits. Her bountiful breast overflowed from the space between his fingers.

"Noted." He smiled as he enjoyed the soft feeling.

....

After an hour of relaxed cuddling, they prepared for their departure. Saeko cooked the food and prepared lunch, while Arthur just stored everything in the house in his inventory.

The goal was to reach the airport just before sunset.

By the time Arthur and Saeko left the house, it was already one hour past noon. He guessed that it would take about a couple of hours to reach the harbor, including the time he needed to stop at a few stores to increase the stock in his inventory. And it took them precisely the same time.

The harbor was a messy affair. Dozens upon dozens of ships were wrecked, and the docking area was filled with those busted ships, jammed into a messy muddle. Dark smoke ascended from the small patches of fires burning here and there. And... Hundreds upon hundreds of undeads just trudged around aimlessly. The police, port staff, citizens, everyone had turned into undead.

'Hmm, those undeads are wearing air hostess uniforms...'

This was one of the three ports of this city that people mostly used to move to and fro the airport. This scene was expected but still looked too chaotic.

Arthur grimaced, at this rate... humanity won't even survive much long... two years, one year?

Even that was too long. At this rate... humanity has at most, eight months.

After that, no government would be standing, this world wasn't any sci-fi movie where the government magically erupts some super-advanced sky-high wall shelter for citizens.

Whatever they do, at least ordinary people were in no way surviving this hell for much longer.

But still, the actual reason behind the outbreak was never explored in the story, not in the manga or the anime. Arthur has yet to study the genetics of this world and figure out the nature of whatever was causing the undead transformation.

If the cause wasn't some natural virus or phenomenon, then those who've caused all this, are either dead or as Hisashi had said — are watching all this from somewhere above, somewhere safe...

"And that one looks functioning too." Saeko pointed her sword towards a stark white yacht. It was floating a bit far from the docking area.

They were on the terrace of a building, scrutinizing the area. And planning their route.

"Hmm, that one's nearest too, let's go with that then," Arthur replied.

"Don't you have something better in your inventory to reach the island?" Saeko wondered. He liked to store everything in his inventory, so it won't be surprising if he pulled out a giant submarine for that purpose.

"I do, but... it's too suspicious and gaudy. It's an otherworldy piece of tech, after all. Remember that when we reach the island, I won't be an Omniversal Mercenary anymore."

He looked at her, "If we are spotted at the shore itself, while docking, then I'm a foreign student at Fujimi academy. An injured and bedridden Shizuka Marikawa's one of the dear students and your, Saeko's Busujima's, boyfriend. And if no one's there at the shore to spot us, then you and I are just tourist couples caught up in the mess." Arthur replied as they both moved toward the exit of the building.

"Hmm," She bobbed her head, a soft red shade on her cheeks due to him declaring himself as her boyfriend. She liked this word when it was associated with him... 'Boyfriend... honey... baby... love... darling!'

Saeko shook her head, she can't have her mind wander so much. She hummed again, she understood the reason why he doesn't want to show his real identity there.

It was obvious.

Just when they exited the main gate of the building, a wild unrestrained sadistic Saeko was unleashed on the mindless undeads.

This time the roles were switched, Saeko was doing the most killings, while Arthur simply provided her cover, ensuring none of the undead could surprise her.

But his help... it was unneeded.

With Saeko's trained body, her mastery of the sword. She could do it for at least a couple of hours, non-stop, and... Alone.

The results were as expected, it didn't take them even forty minutes to reach a small boat using which, they reached the adrift yacht.

"You're not doing the killings here," Arthur sighed, and Saeko sheathed her sword after she shook the blood off.

The yacht needed to be clean, so, and using a sword... wasn't exactly a good choice. She smiled.

The small white yacht was cleared of undeads in just a minute as blue laser beams flickered about.

The next hour was just a pleasant sail as their yacht tore through the gloomy ocean under a cheery blue sky with white cotton-like clouds scattered about.

Bagging Rika and 'another few things' wasn't going to be a tough task nor as time taking as reaching her was. Which was almost complete actually, as the land was visible again.

The shore of Tokonosu Offshore International Airport.

According to Arthur's knowledge, the airport had nearly 30,000 people, just staff, engineers, military, and police occupied 20,000 of those numbers.

This was the early evenings of the third day after the Z-day. Coupled with the fact that higher-ups allowed the 'indispensable' staff needed for the maintenance to go back to their families and the infection rate, not even 3% of that populace would be alive there.

That's why at the docking port of the island, even though no ships were allowed to dock, no living soul was there to stop him from doing so. The ones who were given this responsibility were turned into mindless shells of moving rotten muscles.

At least this docking area was a tad bit tidier.

They both climbed off the yacht and after he stored it back into his inventory, they made their way to the entrance of the airport which was just a couple of kilometers away in a normal Taxi.

Since they weren't spotted arriving here, their identity was— Tourists caught up in this mess.

Saeko was donned in a white round-neck T-shirt and high-waist blue denim jeans while Arthur matched her combination with a white T-shirt and blue denim of his own, they looked like those over-enthusiastic couples on a holiday, but their clothes were a bit grimy, indicating signs of struggle.

A single backpack was on Arthur's shoulders.

A while later they entered one of the many terminal buildings on the island.

Fortunately, soon, an announcement echoed.

[ "Attention! Everyone at the Tokonosu Offshore Airport. This is a message from airport security. At the present time, a large number of victims of the killer disease are roaming around the airport, and as such, it is exceedingly difficult to maintain safety!" ]

[ "The only place we can ensure your safety is in the vicinity of Terminal Building 3! Again! The only place we can ensure your safety is in the vicinity of Terminal Building no. 3!" ]

[ "Warning, do not make loud sounds, the victims of the killer disease are sensitive to them. Again! Do not make loud sounds, the victims of the killer disease are sensitive to them."]

["We will not accommodate those who have been injured by the victims of the killer disease! Those who disobey these instructions will be fired upon without warning! Again! Those who disobey these instructions will be fired upon without warning!"]

The announcement continued and was repeated a few more times, in multiple languages, for people of different ethnicity to understand.

Arthur and Saeko, reached Terminal building 3, as told by the announcement.

They spotted a few struggling survivors moving in that direction too, as they neared the location.

The remaining airport staff guided them to the waiting area after thoroughly checking for any injuries and signs of infections.

Seated on a chair, in the lounge, Arthur eyed the situation — People, crying in hopelessness, depressed due to losing their loved ones. Staff moving about in a hurry, a sense of anxiety hidden behind those resolute eyes. People, pestered the staff, asking again and again if they'd found their lost friends or families.

He sighed and looked back at Saeko, she had intertwined her fingers with his. He firmed his grip as he looked into her eyes.

"Do you mind if we made out a bit?" Arthur asked as he tilted his head.

Saeko deadpanned, but couldn't help but smile at his cuteness which he was showing more and more often. She leaned into a gentle kiss which made them leave for the restroom where they made out a 'bit'.

.

.

.

The real job started at midnight.

True it wasn't a difficult task to bag Rika from this place... as he was literally going to bag her.

Thanks for reading!

Oi, where you going? Like the chapter first!

And!!!! Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Oh, I now have a ko fi as well! You can sub there too if you wanna read ahead.

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

78