Preparation
1.4k 5 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the evening, after the dinner was done, Arthur went to talk with Saya, Kohta, and Kazu, they were still going to follow along with the original plan.

Just that the order has been switched, the safe place was already found and now all they gotta do was to find everyone's families and bring them here.

Arthur asked Saya if she was going to help them or not, to which she replied that since everyone had helped her get to her home, she had to help them in return.

She had pride of her own, and she had to uphold it. So, there was no option for her other than to help everyone.

In the case of Kazu, it was given that he'd help.

Kohta also agreed to help, mostly because of Saya.

"Still, why does it sound like you will not be coming with us? Are you leaving for someplace else again?" Saya adjusted her glasses and then folded her arms under her breasts as she crossed her legs sitting on her bed.

"Yes," Arthur replied as the most normal thing, folding his arms as well.

"Where to this time?" She tilted her head.

Arthur closed his eyes and gave her a faint smirk, "On a holiday..."

Kazu, standing near the door, sighed, "It's fine that you don't wanna tell us, but when will you return?"

Arthur looked at him, "I'm not too sure, but expect it to be less than a month. Oh, Saeko and Shizuka will also be going with me, I've already talked with them."

"And won't Rika-san be sad that her friend won't be with her?" Kohta asked, he was sitting on the couch near the bed beside Arthur.

"I've talked with her too, you don't have to worry about her. She and Tajima will help be staying to help you as you won't be able to rely much on Saya's parents' assets, they have too much on their plates already."

Since Kazu wasn't the main character nor one among the main cast, he didn't have any plot armor whatsoever.

Simple things like falling on the ground hurt him as much as a normal person. That bandage on his arm proves it.

And since Arthur won't be with them in this dangerous endeavor, Rika and Tajima shall help them. The whole point of bringing them here is for them to become Kazu's plot armor until the world cannot deny his existence anymore.

"Tajima?" The pink-haired girl tilted her head in slight confusion.

"Oh, he is Rika-san's friend and sniper partner, Arthur took him out of his inventory in the evening today," Kazu replied to Saya's query.

Saya nodded and shrugged.

"Have you all worked out a plan for what you're gonna be doing?" Arthur asked.

"Yes," Kazu replied, he walked to the shelf and pulled out a city map from it, and spread it on the table in front of the couch on which Arthur and Kohta were sitting.

He explained their plan. Kazu and Saya had marked the houses of all people in their group.

Earlier they were going to form a group of six people, three of whom will be permanent and will consist of Saya, Kazu, and Kohta, while the other three will be the students whose houses they'll be going to on a particular day.

But now, since Rika and Tajima have also joined.

Saya worked out a new plan on the spot, now, there will be two groups.

One will have Saya, Rika, and Kazu as the three permanent members, and three students whose houses are at short distances from each other.

While the other team will have Kohta, Tajima, and Rei as permanent members and the other three will consist of students.

Takashi will be with Rei's team as Rei's and his house are close by...

"Nice strategy," Arthur nodded. The team was well balanced, well, at least the three permanent members were, in terms of combat prowess.

A long-range attacker, a strategist, and a short-range attacker.

A passable team.

Arthur then handed Kohta some Tesseract-powered ammo for his upgraded sniper rifle. And a couple of more guns to him in case of emergency. Even though these guns were powered by Tesseract, they had a flaw, a flaw that Arthur had purposely planted. He also dropped a few vehicles for them.

Since the things to be told have been told, and the things to be done have been done, Arthur turned to the door.

"... When are you leaving, anyway?" Saya asked.

"In a couple of hours," Saying so, Arthur left the room.

"I wished he could've just stayed here and at least helped out Don Takagi in maintaining this place, there are too many people here..." Kohta sighed.

Saya snorted, "Just say you don't him to leave, but it doesn't matter you know, Mama's enough to handle this whole place, you see she's a genius just like me. Besides, papa told me that he'll be shifting our stronghold to our estate at Hokkaido in a week."

"Whaat?! Does Arthur knows about this?" Kohta jumped from the couch he was laying on.

Saya snickered seeing his panicking face, "Of course, he knows, he was the one who asked father to extend that date to one week, after all."

Kazu raised his chin, "He's doing so much for us, Takagi-San, there is no time to waste, we will also start at dawn."

Everyone nodded.

But suddenly Saya surged from her bed and rushed to the door with hurried steps, "Ah, shit! I had something to talk about with him!"

.

.

.

Whatever Saya talked with Arthur, it certainly allowed him to guess what had caused change in Takashi's personality better. Now he understood the situation better, and now it was his duty to make use of the situation better too.

'I'll have to prepare well...' Arthur thought.

'Maybe, I am going to kill Takashi, after all.'

Thanks for reading!

951 words!

I know it's less than my usual word count but it seemed like a good time to end the chapter :)

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Oh, I now have a ko fi as well! You can sub there too if you wanna read ahead.

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

61