A Demon
1.1k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Well, not adding Kie to the harem won but as you can see it's a really really small margin. Its practically equal. 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1031898220965658715/1041460640511950909/6f9eb7b0bab857518fcc5d35ec91a7ef.jpg

So, as always I'll see wheather the story permits her addition or not.

Kibutsuji Mujan...

The first demon to ever come into existence and the progenitor of all the demons that existed, exist, or will exist.

He is a being of immense terror and evil, feared and revered in equal measure by his subordinates. His very presence is vile enough to inspire revulsion and terror in those unfortunate enough humans to be near him.

But even a being of such repugnance and horror has his own set of weaknesses and fears. One being the almighty sun and the other... A man who wore hanafuda earrings and carried a sword with a red glimmer. When he swung his sword, it was as if the sun itself had descended to incinerate Muzan.

That single man... a single fucking human had terrorized the immortal progenitor demon so much that the fear of that man was ingrained in each living cell of Muzan... and every other demon in existence inherited that fear.

Although, that fear was something that Muzan could never get rid of, his first weakness, the Sun, was conquerable.

It was just a theory right now, but Muzan has two ways to do so. The first is creating a drug from blue spider lily or creating a demon whose genetic constitution is strong enough to adapt to the sun and then consuming that demon, absorbing and making its genetic constitution his own.

At present Muzan was working on both of them simultaneously but then again, he was working on them for more than a thousand years and none were giving him satisfying results.

Still, having the patience worthy of an immortal being, Muzan continued making more demons and hoping one would, at last, conquer the sun.

And today was just another ordinary day in Muzan's life on which he had planned to create a few more demons before taking a good nap once the sun was up.

Muzan was roaming in the Kumotori mountains, searching for new humans he could transform into demons for his purpose.

He was donning a white three-piece suit under his jet-black robe. His slitted red eyes had spotted a small house nearby a few minutes ago, so he simply decided to go there.

But as he made his way toward that house, a burning smell and smoke erupted from that direction. The trees were blocking his view but the heat he sensed signified that the house must've been set on fire.

He sighed and turned around to search for new targets, thinking that the fire must've incinerated the humans living in the wooden cottage alive when his ears heard some noises... It wasn't a cry for help that he heard, it was a menacing and seemingly victorious laughter that had reached his ears.

Muzan felt curious, 'Maybe I will find a rather twisted one...'

The progenitor demon again made his way toward his initial target, and he can't say his imagination of finding an amusing human failed him.

He saw a male human cackling as he held a human girl by her throat and pummeled her face as if a dough.

"Despair now girl! This is what you get for rejecting me! I took everything you held dear and burned your house, Haaahhahahhahha" He laughed as he repeatedly punched and slapped the girl's face.

Suddenly he paused as if he found something really odd, "Huh, who's there! Come out, you bastard! I know you're there!"

It seems the man had spotted Muzan.

Muzan was amused, this human was inherently cruel and he was incredible enough to sense him from this far, more so, when he was actively trying to suppress his presence.... This one could be a fine addition to the ranks of moons be it upper or lower even if he couldn't conquer the sun.

Muzan stepped out of the tree and showed himself to the man, donning a pair of red emotionless eyes and a small frown on his handsome face.

.

.

.

.

One of his stealth drones had sensed a humanoid being in the woods, on this day and at this time, who else could it be but Muzan. And the footage confirmed it.

It was time that Arthur began his 'act'.

"Sorry, dear Nezuko, but I'll have to punch you a few times... you won't know nor feel any pain though." Arthur apologized to the unconscious girl as he dragged her out of her house and set the same house on fire.

He burned the house so that not even by mistake could Muzan or Tanjiro ever realize that the corpses burning in the house were just sleeping undeads. In a sarcastic way he just hoped that Tanjiro's nose wasn't sensitive enough to differentiate DNAs...

Arthur needed to become a demon, not just any demon, but possibly an upper moon...

And for that, he needs to impress Muzan enough so that he could get a good amount of blood from him on day one!

It was a gamble, an extremely risky gamble. He was tinkering with an absolute point.

The death of his family and turning the demonized Nezuko back into a human was what pushed Tanjiro to become a demon slayer and what started his journey.

And yet Arthur was saving them. They all were in his inventory and to Tanjiro they'll still be dead but would the world turn its ire on Arthur if his actions doesn't affect the timeline at all.

Arthur thinks it won't, at least his past experience says it won't. Like when he technically saved Rei's boyfriend in his previous mission. His death was an absolute point for sure but the world didn't bat an eye on Arthur when he stored him in his inventory. By storing Hisashi in his inventory, Arthur had removed his existence from the world, he was effectively still dead.

Anyway, seems like Muzan decided to show himself...

"I couldn't see you since you were behind the girl but aren't you a little young to commit such atrocities?" Muzan spoke as he walked toward Arthur.

Furrowing his brows, Arthur opened his mouth as he threw Nezuko to the side, "You ain't her family, I know it, you seem to have a majestic air around you unlike the peasant girl... I'll say it once then, turn around and leave." Arthur said, subtly complimenting the Demon lord.

Of course, now that Muzan has shown his face, he surely wouldn't heed Arthur's request/warning and do what he had come here to do.

Muzan didn't say anything, he just smiled closing his eyes.

Arthur felt it... it was coming...

His heartbeat rose. This was the first time since he had his transformation that Arthur had met an enemy of this caliber.

All of his instincts were warning him against this Demon, a creature that had triggered even Yorichi's instinct.

But strangely Arthur wasn't... afraid of him.

It wasn't like Arthur didn't feel threatened, or he was overconfident against Muzan, in fact, Arthur knew really well that Kibutsuji Muzan could very well finish him in an instant.

It was just that Arthur had seen an enemy much worse than Kibutsuji Muzan. Much stronger than Muzan and much eviler than him. The one who killed him and Luna in his original world.

And then it came...

Two whip-like tendrils that extended from Muzan's hands, covered with sharp edges. They moved with a sickening fluidity, whipping back and forth like a serpent as they lashed out toward Arthur.

Three.

Three times Arthur could dodge these whips.

After that, the whips amputated both his legs below his knees and both arms completely.

A gruesome and grotesque sight for anyone to witness.

But Muzan spared Arthur's head and heart.

As the young boy lay on the snow, panting, all bloodied and without arms and legs, he couldn't help but regret his decision. It was too fucking painful and sadly he wasn't a masochist.

He heard footsteps coming towards him but they went towards the girl that Arthur had thrown to the side a while ago.

Muzan held her up, and after a few moments, he muttered something in disappointment. Arthur couldn't clearly hear Muzan but it appears like he thinks Nezuko had died.

'The plot armor will save her...' Arthur felt like closing his eyes and sleeping for a bit but he knew that if did so then the next time he'll open them would be in the black void with a message that would show that he failed the mission, so he kept on breathing while staring at the night sky.

Finally, Muzan came toward Arthur, he looked down on him from above as he spoke, "You're still alive, as expected you didn't disappoint me. Tell me, would you like to become..."

Muzan smiled, "A Demon?"

====================

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters!

Pat-reon Link: https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

46