Powers, Ryoma, and Ramen
799 6 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a month since Arthur arrived in Demon Slayer world and incidentally became a demon.

He used most of this time to get used to his new powers. he trained with his powers, tested his limits, and... experiment on that demon he found in that cave.

His name was Ryoma and he isn't very tolerable to pain it seems, he wants to die right now but anyway back to Arthur.

He has gained a multitude of abilities by becoming a demon.

->Super speed

->Super Strenght

->Enhanced Senses

->Body Manipulation

->Instantaneous regeneration

->Unlimited Stamina & Endurance

->Immortality

->Flight

->Blood Demon Art: Rays

The nature of most of his abilities was expected and obvious but the last two were what surprised Arthur quite pleasantly. Up until now most of Arthur's abilities were passive in nature, like his perfect physique, ever-good health, etc. But now he has gained a so-called Active skill, his Blood Demon Art.

He's most excited about exploring three of his abilities...

->Body Manipulation: It lets him alter his whole body as he likes. Creating a couple of arms on his back or even creating another dick to have anal and vaginal sex simultaneously is possible for him now... Anyway...

->Flight: It lets him hover and fly however he likes above the ground, ignoring a fundamental force of the universe, gravity.

->Blood Demon Art: Rays: It lets him emit red laser beams through his eyes. He's still researching its nature.

His Blood Demon Art can be said to be simple yet destructive. When he flies and shoots his laser beams from his eyes, it always feels like he's become... Superman.

The experience caters to his inner child... But unlike DC's Kryptonians, his cells can't fully absorb and acclimate to the sun's rays and are finally disintegrated by them.

He'll die if he goes in the sun, he has tested it.

That is not only in his case but in every demon. A demon's cells absorb the sunlight but the power of the sun is too much for these cells. The resistance of the cells to the rays is so small that they disintegrate just in contact.

But using all these abilities harmoniously in tandem and mastering them in a short amount of time requires a good mind and an extremely adaptable and w quick-to-learn-everything-instantaneously body is required, both of which Arthur already had.

One thing though...

Arthur cannot be called a demon, it wouldn't be completely accurate. A demon must have cravings for human blood no matter what. That's why they were called Demons in the first place.

He should drool like crazy and also after consuming human blood, he should feel rejuvenated and more powerful.

None of the above had Arthur ever experienced after becoming a demon.

And no, it wasn't because of his "Self-Sustainability" skill that he got as a reward in his previous mission.

He still craves coffee and junk food like usual.

That skill removes the 'need' for food, breathing, and anything necessary for normal survival, not the craving. In simple terms, it enables him to stay alive in space for eternity.

Arthur even bought some blood that was originally given for transfusion from people who don't have a lot of money.

But it tasted... disgusting to him.

Something that was a base instinct of the demons wasn't there in Arthur. He still had his humanity but the sun would eradicate him nonetheless.

The Serum and Muzan's blood have definitely combined together to make Arthur something completely new and completely unknown...

'Well, exploring my powers feels nice and all but I should focus more on the task at hand,'

"Please... m-most respectable, most honorable being to ever exist on this earth... waa hic waa... Let me heal myself, it hurts a lot when you probe my exposed brain with that thin metal stick.. waa hic hic"

"I know Ryoma, but you gotta bear for me and for yourself too you know, so shut up. You're disturbing me." Arthur calmly comforted his 'specimen'.

Arthur was studying it, Ryoma's brain, where else could he find a functional exposed human-like brain to see... And Arthur wasn't letting Ryoma heal his head as well.

If Ryoma defies Arthur's order he knows what worse torture he'll have to bear, that's why he shut his mouth while shedding tears and slobbering as all his will to do anything gradually disappeared.

Well, creating an arm or heart using Body Manipulation was easy, he knew how they work and how to connect them, and also how they'd function after creating them. But creating a separate functional brain inside him was way more complex than he thought it would be. And he needed to create another so that he can remove his limit of 50 undeads.

"No wonder Muzan is the only one to have multiple brains and hearts inside his body, he must have spent years studying the working of the internal structure of the body."

'After all, along with strength, he has the brains to survive this long...'

Oh, yeah, Arthur won't die even if he says Muzan's name. Muzan's curse has no effect on him due to his skill, Mental and Astral shield. It removes all curses at the omniversal level after all.

'Sigh, starting tomorrow I will have to shift my focus from training and researching to actually initiating my plans for the mission...'

Arthur sighed again as he sliced another layer off of the frontal lobe of Ryoma's brain and attached a probe to the newly exposed cross-section.

He looked at the screen and observed the brain activity and sighed.

'I already miss Saeko and Shizuka, but I'll have to wait another month before I take them out...'

He was getting distracted even while working, he needed a break, Arthur thought.

"I guess this much is enough for today. Ryoma you can heal yourself now." Arthur said as he sat down on a rocking chair.

But Ryoma didn't respond.

Arthur exhaled and got up from his chair, removed all the contraptions from the unresponsive demon's head, and splashed some water on his face.

Ryoma jerked and started to break into tears.

"Thank you, waa hic hic hic My lord."

For some reason, he has started calling Arthur his lord and would refer to him with utmost respect even though Arthur would slice off a part of him and make him suffer insufferable pain. After the first week, Ryoma had been very tame...

"Here, your treat. Also, thank you for your hard work, Ryoma." Arthur emptied a pouch of human blood on the funnel and Ryoma hungrily chugged up all the blood that dropped in his mouth from the pipe that was connected to that funnel.

Well, Ryoma was tied up in some pretty impressive binds so this was how Arthur fed his specimen and kept him alive and relatively sane. He also can't let him escape.

No doubt Ryoma's current state was worse than getting slayed by a demon Slayer or getting disintegrated in the sun.

But Arthur didn't feel much worse about it. As before getting captured by him Ryoma had done pretty unforgivable things, it involved pregnant women, but the specifics shall be remained unsaid.

"I guess, I'll have something for myself too," Arthur said as he left the room after shutting off the lamp and switching off the power generator which turned off all the appliances in the home at once. "Maybe I'll have Ramen again, and then some chicken rice...

The sun had set a while ago so it was safe for Arthur to exit the house. A small chunk of gold in his inventory was all Arthur needed to buy this cozy house on the outskirts of this small town.

Arthur was donning a white Kimono and a grey Haori, and a black muffler was wrapped around his neck. It wasn't that he was feeling cold but since it was winter he had to match the surrounding.

He made his way to the marketplace of the town which became slightly busy during this time. He had a specific stall in mind to have tonight's dinner.

"Oh, Heito-san, a great time to come, I just opened my stall! What would you like to have today?" The friendly middle-aged and bald ramen shop owner greeted Arthur.

Arthur has been frequenting this shop as the man was quite well at cooking his stuff. It will become crowdy in a short while so Arthur made sure to arrive early.

"Whatever today's special is... Oh, do add extra pork cubes and butter." Arthur smiled and ordered his food as he sat on the stool.

"Sure," The man replied as he busied himself in preparing the order.

And just like that another month passed in the blink of an eye...

==============

Thanks for reading.

Support me and read ahead on pa treon!

Pat-reon Link: https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T3GN7nqKgS

39