Shameless
885 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Arthur was busy explaining his actions to Saeko and comforting Shizuka with a tight hug, Rika was just sitting on the couch with a deadpan expression.

Meanwhile, Arthur, seeing that Shizuka had calmed down, began to knead her juicy butt. Shizuka just yelped a bit at the pleasant surprise but let him do whatever he wanted. She liked it when Arthur needed her.

Rika rolled her eyes at that, and stood up from the couch to get their attention, "Hey, is there a proper reason you brought us all out to this dangerous world? Or is it just so you could fuck em' and make me see while doing them?"

She asked with a slightly bitter tone laced in her voice, perhaps due to that unreasonable glare of Arthur a while ago, or perhaps she didn't like how there was no one to give her presence a notice...

"Well, I need some help in this mission." He looked at Shizuka, "Your help."

Shizuka left his embrace and nodded with a seriousness that she displayed very rarely.

"I'll do my best for whatever you need me!", The klutz blonde milf brought her fists together and clenched them, showing her cute seriousness. If Arthur needed her help then she needed to listen carefully, she can't afford to mess it up. "Tell me, what I can do."

"I need you to find the Insect Hashira, Shinobu Kocho. She lives in butterfly mansion, that's all I know about her location. There, learn everything they know about demons' biology and this world's chemistry, their poisons, and their antidotes, particularly about the constitutions of the Wisteria flowers and poisons made by using them.

Also, if you're able to, collect Tanjiro's and Nezuko's blood samples. And find any clue you can about blue-spider lily, the latter task is gonna be almost impossible so don't get discouraged. Be discrete about everything and never let anyone know about your origin, understood."

Always giving off a naive and airhead woman's impression, Shizuka won't have trouble gaining their trust. But Arthur didn't need to say that, did he? She might not like the reason...

Though Shizuka nodded thoughtfully.

Arthur then turned to Rika, "You go along with Shizuka, protect her. I guess this was your purpose for joining us anyway. Also, help Shizuka in whichever way possible in her mission."

"You don't need to say it." Rika sighed as she snaked her arm around Shizuka's shoulder. "There are only a few people I care about, and this one is the most precious and delicate of them. Give me a cigarette, kid."

Arthur snorted at her joke about his young appearance and threw her pack of Seven Stars and then lighter, which the tanned woman caught in her each hand.

The reason Arthur was sending Rika with Shizuka was obvious really as even though Shizuka was smart, mess-ups were inevitable, and that's where Rika would help her. She was well-trained and was once one of the most high-ranking personnel of the government, after all.

He finally looked at Saeko, "Saeko, you're a great swordswoman, I think what I'm telling you to do will be easy for you. I want you to become a Demon Slayer, and keep tabs on Tanjiro's whereabouts."

Even though Saeko's task wasn't that necessary, Arthur mostly wanted her to get strong by learning any one of the breathing styles, and joining The Demon Slayer corps will help her get experience in the future battles to come with 'real enemies'.

Besides, she enjoys killing and inflicting pain. It doesn't mean she doesn't have any morals. She does draw a line, killing people is a no for her. It goes against her moral values, for a long time she even hated herself for her tendencies until undeads appeared and she could slice their flesh without any guilt or hesitation. But it wasn't until she saw Arthur not minding her tendencies could she fully accept who she was, but when she did, she was a manece.

Saeko raised her chin, "It might be not that hard, true. But I wanted to learn The Breath of Water. The same one Tanjiro uses, it might go well with Busujima Style. It will also help me in keeping an eye on him. But do you think that man will accept me as a student, Uro-Urokidika—"

Arthur chuckled a bit at Saeko's slight mess up, he wasn't making fun of her but he just thought it was cute of her as it was extremely rare for her to make cute mistakes like this.

It was too adorable to see the always serious and stoic girl blush like that. Arthur exhaled, "Anyway, it's Sakonji Urokodaki. And... I might help you with that."

It was really easy, she just needed a little sob story with an added spice of revenge.

He took out three brown leather bags with steel buckles and a long strap. Its design was simple and quite primitive, it was designed to look of this era.

"These bags contain quite a few useful items in them, a couple of documentation, a small pistol, a smartphone, a solar charger, and such.

The bullets are made from the metal of Nichirin swords I stole from some demon slayers. They'll work on humans and demons both just make sure it's a headshot.

And don't worry the security installed in it won't let anyone open the compartment where important items are stored and I've made it so that it can return to you even if it's lost or stolen. It has retractable legs, so... well, I might have gone overboard, but anyway..." Arthur showed them the contents.

"Also, don't worry, even though this is an old era you will be able to use the basic functionalities of the smartphone. Calling included."

Quite a bit of time this past month was focused on installing the numerous mini-sized ultra-high range towers, after all. With their exceptional range and the number of towers that Arthur had installed, they should cover the whole country. His flight ability came in really handy for this task.

The guns and the smartphone was obviously the most important item among everything in the bag. It also contained notes on hypothetical scenarios and effective ways to deal with them if the need arose.

"The 'Notes' app on the smartphone also has your background in this world written. Read them whenever you want. Oh, by the way, I have a Japanese alias for this world, it's called Heito. Just so you know, you and I have no connection at all, so if our paths are ever crossed... you know what I mean..."

"We'll be enemies, right?" Rika crossed her arms. Of course, a member of the Demon Slayer corps and a Demon have only one relation, after all.

Arthur nodded.

After explaining several more important things that they had to keep in their mind, he told Saeko a plan to become Urokodaki's student which was also written in the notes application on the phone.

"I see... so we have to leave before dawn." Saeko sighed as she watched the outside through the window.

Arthur nodded, "Yes."

"For how many days were we in your inventory anyway, Arthur?" The violet-haired woman asked.

"Not that long, just a couple of months." Arthur went behind her, snaking his arm around her waist, and kissed her nape. "The separation was killing me, I would've taken you all out sooner if I didn't have to make all these preparations. You understand, don't you, my love."

'Yeah,' Saeko thought. It would've taken a lot more time to finish all these preparations had he taken them out in the earlier days.

"So we are in for a long night, aren't we?" Shizuka joined the hug from behind Arthur, pressing her large marshmallows on Arthur's back.

That was it, the hold Arthur had on him shattered, he grabbed both of his women and carried them over his shoulder. The women just yelped and then giggled, surprised and pleased by this eagerness.

And after that, a night of passion ensued as Arthur embraced the warmth of his two ladies after two whole months. They were preparing for a long separation... this time though the girls would suffer the pain of not being together too.

Meanwhile, Rika stayed in the hall downstairs, stuffing her ears with the pillows while blushing crimson and fuming with embarrassment and anger.

"That guy is fucking shameless!"

=====================

For those who are wondering, Flight is a rare ability, and the variant of Flight which Arthur has is unique to him, allows him to fly however he wanted with freedom.

Daki has also briefly displayed the ability to float in the air, but it was a form of restricted flight. Demons can have multiple unique abilities aside from their blood demon art. Like how Nezuko can manipulate her physical body becoming small or large at will aside from her pyrokinesis, tcc, etc.

Also don't forget to like and comment.

Thanks for reading!

Support me and read ahead on pa treon upto 5 advanced chapters! There are more benefits than just advanced chaps there, the total benefits are :

1. Advanced chaps.

2. Choosing your favorite waifu as a harem member.

3. Hiring Omniversal Mercenary for a mission in the world of your choosing, obviously you get to choose harem member too.

4. The power behind your votes will have the power depending on your tier, which is obviously, much higher than the free readers on webnovel, scribbleHub or Royal Road.

https://www.pat reon.com/marveller

(remove the space)

Ko-fi Link: Ko-fi.com/marveller

Should I add Yuriko (Saya's Mom) in Harem, she's stored in Arthur's inventory right now?
  • Yes Votes: 64 59.3%
  • Nah Votes: 44 40.7%
Total voters: 108
40