Betrayal 2
44 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Hmph, you are cocky as always" as soon as no 6 finishes his words the numbers on his forehead glow brightly. Not only no 6, but all of the 7 saints' numbers on Their foreheads also glow brightly. It didn't just glow brightly. Their power also increased tremendously. 

" Come, let's see how much Of your power have left, ke ke ke ke ke" said the no 1.

At that moment I jia jin Also didn't hold back and released his full power. As soon as all of this happened the world shake creeks start to appear and start to expose the void. Signs of the world collapsing start to show. 

But before Jin could take a step forward he suddenly felt pain in his chest and in his abdomen. He shifted my gaze and noticed 7 tips of the swords that pierced through his body from behind. 

Everything suddenly becomes silent even the wind stops blowing. Even the saints stopped in Their tracks. All of them looked toward jia jin with surprised expressions on their faces. The surprise on Their face is visible. They didn't think something like this would ever happen. 

Jin looked back over his shoulder to see the culprit. But he had never gassed the culprit would be Those people whom he cared about the most. He never thought the culprit would be Those people he nurtured by himself.c

" You"

" Kekekeke, look at this, never thought something like this was going to happen." Said the no 1 with a mocking smile on his face. Well, it's reasonable after all. What else will he say to a master who is going to be killed by his own disciple?. 

" Master, we are extremely sorry, but you have to die," said the green-robed man, who announced the movement of the saints. 

"Y-you little bastards" Jin Understood that his disciples had already betrayed him. So he didn't hold back, he sent palm attacks toward them and sent all 7 of his disciples flying.

After all, 7 of them were hit by Jia jin And spat out mouths full of blood a few of them lose conciseness on the spot. As a master who has seen this seven like his own child wasn't able to make the mind to kill. It was very hard for him. Thus his attack was weak and only injure them.

Jia jin shift his gaze and looked toward the swords, but when he tried to take out the Sword he realized he cannot pull out the sword have already started Margining with his body and eating away his power. Now it looks like these swords are part of his body. It wouldn't be a problem if he had is past power.

" Master, please don't blame us, we don't have any other options, please die for us. We don't want you to make trouble anymore" said one of the disciples a if Jin make trouble for then and they are the one that had to solve it. 

A voice full of pain and regret comes to Jia jins ears. But he knew all of them were Laughing inside. 

" Why did my own disciple betray me ?" There was no need to know that anymore since I am going to kill them.

A voice full of pain and regret comes to Jia jins ears. But he knew all of them were Laughing inside. 

But there is only one question in his head, why Did his disciple betray him. He Never treated them badly " I guess there are no needs to Know that anymore"

" Master, please don't resist, it will be more painful for you, you Know its origin devouring Sword, you cannot do anything". 

( Origin devouring Sword, Jin has found this sword from the great void. When Jin discovered it can devour the very origin of one Being jin reforge it into seven-part and handed It to his seven disciples)

Jin looked Toward the faces that betrayed him, he Felt incomparable rage inside of him. He had thought so much of these seven disciple. He had planned so much for these 7 disciple. It was just a matter of time, then he could have done it. 

Jin stopped all of his thoughts and raised his hand with only one thought, " I will erase these people from existence since they have already betrayed me "

There is nothing like forgiveness. But why should he? They didn't even hesitate for a single second before attacking him. Him who nurtured them, he who make them what they are today. They Forget everything and attacked him. Then what reason does he have to forgive them? 

As soon as Jai Jin raised his hand a rainbow color power gathered in his hand. As soon as the 7 disciples saw this Their hearts skipped a beat. 

Pew. 

Suddenly something hit Jia from his back as he shoots to the ground from the sky With a big explosion. Jia slowly stood up from the big crater and noticed a 2-meter sword that pierced his left chest where the heart is. Jin falls to his knees and Coughs out a mouth full of blood. 

Jia Looked toward the figure who shoot the sword. He Knows who this person is.

" Ke ke ke ke, I cannot see heroes who killed jia jin to die like this. After all they are heroes". Said the person with no 1 on his forehead.

"Don't worry kids, as long as we are here, nothing will happen to you people, no one will be able to even touch a single hair of yours'' Said one of the 7 saints.

"Please senior, look after us" That green rob disciple cupped his fist with a bow as if this Saint are Their real guardian. 

"Ke ke ke ke, Don't worry, You people have helped us more than you know, just for this reason we will help you," said the first Saint with a smirk on his face. 

" It was a nice experience living with you in the same era, but you who weren't chosen by heaven must die" this time a girl's voice echoed, this person is none other than 2nd Saint.

" I don't know the chemistry between you disciple and master, but it was a very good show to watch, ke ke ke ke" After saying this the 1st Saint raised his hand toward the sky as millions of swords appeared in the sky. It was the same sword as the one that pierced through Jin's heart.

" You are going to die soon, why don't you entertain us more, ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke" in the next second Millions of swords pour down to the ground from the sky like drops is Rain.

In the middle of this sword rain, Jin created a protective shield in the sky but soon felt the pressure as Slowly his strength Left his body. His power rapidly decreases as the origin devouring Sword devours his power away at a crazy rate. 

It would have been a different story if he was in his full form, he wasn't able to break through and got demoted. His power decreased by half even before he came out. And now his own disciple betrayed him for an unknown reason.

When the sword rain stopped everyone found jin still standing with only a few parts of his body part intact as it slowly regenerated.  

"tch, why don't you just die "  another wave of attacks Pour down on the ground where Jia jin is.

However, even after that attack, everyone found Jia Jin still standing, slowly regenerating his body. 

" This will take time, everyone attack together"  however, this time the shout didn't come from the Saint but from one of the disciples, it was the same disciple who is wearing the green robe.

Hearing these words everyone Used Their ultimate attack. Soon rain of attack falls on Jin. The protective barrier that he created slowly crumbled as Jia jin was unable to muster any strength as if all of his strength had vanished from his body. Slowly he felt weak and he felt sleepy. He swipe his gaze around him looked at everyone and then shift his gaze toward the distance where he felt the life force that are just looking toward him.  

"Hmph, 14 clans 7 saints, and my 7 precious disciples if there is a next life I'll see you guys there" there was no killing intended there was no hatred in his eyes, there are only regrets.

And with this, the jin who had managed to break through to the peak of this world fell. Soon after the attack of the 7 saints and the 7 disciples looked toward the endless pit in the ground. seeing this a smile appeared on their face, it is the happiness of achieving something great " He is dead, a new era will begin"

1