Making a future plan
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If something happens to him, there is a chance all of them will be punished. It doesn't matter if it's just a kid who has been cast aside and Doesn't have any future, but in the end, this kid also holds the name of Dexton. This is what these servants think.

From the memory of Aslan, Jin recognized this girl and others. They are assigned to take care of him. All three servants are with Aslan from the time he was sent here. Aslan, whose parents didn't even love Loved by his parents, was loved by these servants.  Because of that, he starts to think of them as his family. He even called this girl big sister.  

" Fate is indeed cruel, sigh," Jin sighed inwardly.  

" Girl , Where is the Captain now ?" hearing Jin's voice and how he addressed her made the girl a little shocked. Because Jin never called her by her name, let alone girl, he has always called her big sister. 

However, this girl, name mina, didn't let it show on her face. She hid her shock and sadness and answered Jin.  

" Young Master, I heard they gone to search for you. I also heard the news of you return have been sent, maybe they are on Their way here" 

" Humph, all of you may leave for now, I'll call if I need anything. And inform me when return " hearing Jin's order all of them left after every left Jin cleansed his fist. "The reaming  power I have should be enough to open up my meridian and healing any wound,"

Jin sighed as he took a bit of apple. The food mina was held left in the room in Jin's order.

Jin slowly Walks toward the window, where he gets a full view of the outside. This building is located somewhere In the area controlled by the Dexton clan. Aslan has no memory of where this place is since he never left this place. 

"I could have build a new set of dentian  if I don't summon the monster. Now regretting won't change anything, I should have just teleported"

" Well, the rank would still be low, so there is no point in it" as Jin thinks this, he takes another bit from the apple.

" From what I have seen this place is somewhat a island Faraway from the mainland, for now I should start increasing my power, after reaching the main land I'll be able to start collecting my treasures" as Jin thinks this, he remembers how many of the treasure he had has been sent to different places before death so other wouldn't get it after his death. 

After that, Jin closes his eyes. A few seconds later, Jin frowned. Upon inspection, he understood the real reason why Aslan wasn't able to cultivate. " Humph, a low level curse. it's seems someone have placed a curse in this body when it was still infant, and when it born it wasn't able to cultivate since the curse wouldn't let it happen"

"Humph, not only did they stopped after placing curse they even apply poison" at this moment Jin couldn't help but become a little angry, after all it will make things a little harder since he doesn't have much soul power left. 

Even if he Wants he can't even leave this body. And if he fails to open up meridian then he have to stay like this forever useless. 

Jin   start channeling his Soul power. The first thing he do is break the curse, since without breaking it he won't be able to open up the meridian. However, breaking a low  curse like this only take him his thought. 

However, a sudden pain hit him as he cough out mouth full of blood. After all even if his soul is strong his body is very weak. 

Slowly, the demand meridian starts to heal itself, and the blood flaw that was Messy becomes stable. 

After that, Jin takes a long breath. 'Break' Jin forcefully opens all the meridian at once. The blood flaw that was just Stable became messy as soon as this happened. Blood comes out of his nose, ears and. Jin clenched his fist and used his remaining bit of soul power. " Heal"

With this one thought, all the external or internal injuries healed instantly. As soon as this happened, The bright glow that was around Jin slowly died down. 

 Everything becomes quiet for a few seconds before the wind around him becomes restless as a small wind vortex forms around him. If a cultivator existed around Jin, they would have fainted in shock. After all, this wind is not just an average wind but spiritual energy, and all of this gets sucked Inside Jin's body. 

[ Spiritual Energy is something that everyone can absorb to cultivate. With the help of this spiritual energy, the cultivator can enhance Their ability and increase Their power. 

The cultivator can also refine their body. By refining their body repeatedly, their body becomes strong, and they can step to a higher level of power.

To differentiate the scale of power, people have given different names to the different stages of cultivation.

Meridian opening, 

Spiritual access,

Spiritual manipulation, 

Spiritual warrior. 

Spiritual master, 

Spiritual grandmaster, 

Spiritual overload,

Spiritual Ancestor,

Ascension, 

Tribulation,

Tribulation warrior, 

Tribulation master, 

 Tribulation Grandmaster.

 Tribulation overlord, 

 Tribulation king

Saint,]

All major realms in the lower world are divided into seven stages.  

Upper realm cultivation is only limited to the  Tribulation king. Because if they want to become more Strong, they need to become a Saint. 

But unfortunately, there are only 7 saints. Only if a saint dies a new Saint will be chosen. This is what ordinary people think is. 

Because that is what history says, but Truth is entirely different from the history or the story. 

Transcended, 

Transcendent Worrier 

 This is the name I Jin had chosen after I surpassed the saint roam. But there was something wrong. After all, it was an unknown road. I had no idea how it was and was bound to fail. There was no one to guide me, and heaven also hates me...

Soon after a few minutes, the restless wind slowly died down. Jin cleansed his fist " Broken through to the Spiritual access 2nd stage "

After every successful breakthrough, every cultivator is gifted with free spiritual energy that has helped them increase their power. 

If Jin wanted, he could have increased his power even more, but the problem would have been his body. It wasn't that strong.

0