Giving order
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I have to train this weak body."

"Young master," at this moment, a  sweet voice of Mina floated inside the room from outside.

"Come" 

After getting confirmation from Jin mina with little force, open the door. She walked inside and stopped in the middle of the room. "Captain has returned" 

"Hoo, go tell him to come and meet with me now." 

Hearing Jin's orders, mina didn't directly Leave. She stood there for a few seconds. "What is it? Do you wish to tell me something?" 

"No" 

"Then why are you standing there" mina didn't say anything else. Mina slowly walked out of the room and closed the door. Leaving the room, she cleansed her fist as memory flooded her mind. She remembered how Aslan would come close to her, how he would call her and always stay close to her. 

She also remembered how he would cry on her lap when he was bullied by other young dexton when they visited this place.

"What happened? Why does he feel so different now, as if he is not the same as before."

Inside the room 

Jin looked toward the plate full of fruits. He stretched out his hand and grabbed an apple. For an unknown reason, a smirk appeared on his face. "Poison" Why he used this word, only he Knows. After that, he took a bit out of the Apple as he kept looking toward the outside, admiring the beautiful scenery of the mortal world. Jin couldn't help but recall his castle.

After a few minutes later, a person with a very well-built body with a Long sword hanging from his waist entered. He has short hair and a face full of scars that give him a dangerous look.  

"Young Master, are you okay? Where have you lost? Have you been hurt anywhere" the man approached Jin in a hurry and showed a concerned look on his face as he checked Jin head to toe to see if he was hurt anywhere? From this person's behavior, anyone would think that this person is very concerned about jin.

"I am fine." Jin didn't say much. He knows what this guy is thinking. This guy is pretending to be concerned. Even though he is showing concern, his eyes show no worry, as if he is pretending.

"Ahh, Thank god. You Don't Know how worried I was for you. I have searched every corner of 50 kilometers. But I heard you have returned home safe and sound, you don't know how relief I was after hearing that you have returned. I left all searching and directly came back to see you," said the man as if he was very concerned. 

"But young master, how Did you run away?" 

"I left when they were not paying attention."   

"HAHAHA, young master, you have indeed grown up. I was searching for you, but they are a very strong bandit group. And even if I somehow find them, I won't be able to save you. So I decided to go to the clan to ask for help. But then I heard you have returned so. I immediately turned returned"

As balsira was talking with jin, he suddenly felt an unknown pressure descending on him. For some reason, he felt he had a hard time breathing. He also felt one pair of eyes looking at him from behind. Balsira turned around, but he noticed nothing.

"Young master jin, after two days later you will be 10 years old, and then you will be able to return to the clan. Till then, only stay to the castle, do not run around. And don't go anywhere without telling" after telling this, balsira stood up and left. But before leaving, he glanced around the room for one more time.

Jin kept looking toward blasira. "Go after him. Let me see what you see." 

"Spiritual access 7th rank. Its seem they were never here to protect him"

As soon As Jin gave this order, something moved in his Shadow. However, it's impossible to see what it was with the naked eyes.

After coming out of the room, Balsira took a long breath. "what was that? Why did I feel a sudden pressure. I felt like someone is watching me. Is that the boy doing ?"

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I EVEN THINKING? How can that be? Even if he manages to start cultivating, there is no way he would be able to pressure me. Then who was that, was there anyone else in that room? But how can someone even escape from my sense? I am the strongest in this place. "After thinking for some time, balsira dropped this topic, but the pressure he felt still jumped around his head.

"But more importantly, the kid becomes smart, I have to keep my eyes on everything i cannot let the same thing happand twice. i have to meet with this Bastard. I will settle things with him"

'"Dammit, Those mother fucker can't even handle a little kid who does not even have cultivation talent. Nothing like this would have happened if they had done their job correctly. It was a mistake giving them the job. Not only do they fail, they even let the kid go. Dammit, useless bastards, I should have done it myself." with cursing words and long steps, balsira left the castle and headed toward the training ground. 

Balsira walked out of the building and headed towards the training ground, where soldiers train their skills. Upon seeing Balsira, everyone stopped their training. "Boss what happened,?" 

"Everyone peeper yourself, we are heading out right now?" 

"To where, again going to get some special treatment."

"No are not going anywhere for a special treatment. we are going to meet with the mountain bandit, Thsoe stupid Bastard, we have to teach them a lesson"

0