Chapter-2
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is said that two third's,, that is, about 66% of the world's population has never seen snowfall. I am a person included within that 66%.

I mean, born in place where it never snowed, everyone must have at least once said 'Mommy, I wanna see snow~', and cried when Mommy refused, right? I was like that too.

"Hazel, Hazel... teach me today as well."

Unexpectedly, my wish was fulfilled in this life.

The first day I came to this world, I saw snow.

"Hazel? Are you there?"

The second day was the same as well. Then the third, the fourth and so on.

"H-hazel are you angry? Did something happen?"

For seven continuous years, the only weather that I have seen here is blizzard and snow.

Why?

"Hazel...sniff.. Hazel"

Because it's the fu*king north pole! God Damnit! The north pole, I mean which sane person would even live here? And even made a whole village.

"HAZEL!!"

<Yes, Yes Azalia I am here>

Saying so, I materialized in front of this seven year old girl who sneaked out to play.

Of course It wasn't easy, it took me four years to learn how to materialize and even then, only this girl could see me. There were even few more restrictions like I could only separate from her for about a hundred meter radius, could not touch things and some more.

Truthfully, I am still in doubt, just what did I do so bad in my previous life that I ended up in this situation.

I sighed

<What do you want to learn today Azalia?>

"Spear! Teach me spear, you promised to teach me yesterday, and.. and that cool moving style as well."

Whoa, those bright eyes really sting. Sorry brat, but I can't teach you right now.

<Told ya didn't I? Just practice the posture and movements I taught you kid. Your mother is already teaching you rest of the basics.>

"NO! Mother said that I should use the sword as the decen-decentan of royal family"

<It's descendant>

"I said the same Hmph!"

The little squirrel puffed her cheeks and held her head high 

"You should be th-th-thanfhul(thankful) that you get to teach me. Mommy said that my father was a king." 

Heh, this adorable girl's a cutie isn't she?

Silvery white hair inherited from her mother and golden eyes from her father.

She is definitely the cutest in the world.

Wait, why do I feel like a sis-con brother boasting about his cute sister?

Heh

<Then, miss princess of the fallen royal family, would you like to hear a story?>

The squirrel's eyes lit up at the mention of a story

"Like snow white?"

I smiled

<Of course, maybe even better than that>

"Yes I wou-"

"Hey there Lia, still talking to your imaginary friend. Why don't you come play with me?"

Azalia's face turned red

"He is real! Aunt Malimir, truly!"

So, let me be clear but this black hair young-looking woman was the last surviving witch and more than two hundred years old.

You heard me right, a 'witch'.

Apparently, this was a world full of magic and fantasy.

Awesome! Hell yeah!~ or should I say 'as expected'?

This was the only fact that kept me going when I was alone for almost four years. Only after that could Lia see me. And even then my materialized body was same as that of Lia's age, you know.

  I also had black hair and blue eyes which were truly pleasant looking.

So pleasant looking that I kept looking at my face for two days straight, you know.

".... Please Lia, how about letting this sister teach you magic. I'll give you candies!"

"But I wanna learn spear! Spear! I wanna"

"Lia"

!!

Azalia jerked at the cold, anger filled voice of her Mother while Malimir nodded towards her.

"Miss Tana"

Tana nodded and looked at her daughter

"How many times have I told you not to go beyond the river alone? Huh, answer me Azalia"

"B-but I am not alone mother I-I"

"Enough"

Tana sighed. Her trouble maker daughter  had really good talent but worried her a lot.

"We are going to have some.... guests  today at home. Stay in your room and do not come out, Okay."

"Mother but.."

Azalia bit her lips and under the strict gaze of her mother, nodded.

Tana's gaze softened.

"Just for today, my child I promise I won't hold you back tomorrow."

"I can even go see the muscle uncle?"

"...Yes, tomorrow I will allow you to see him."

Azalia smiled happily and started skipping back to her house.

Tana silently watched her daughter go and sighed. She was contemplating something.

All the while I silently watched.

'Should I start?'

I knew that something was going on in this village. So I had made a lot of plans for the future.

'No, let's wait a little more.'

Let her grow a little more.

I closed my eyes and returned to the white space in Azalia's mind

Then I said silently

'Status'

Hazel de Gardias

[Force:/-/]

[Agility:/-/]

[Dexterity:/-/]

[Magic power: B]

[Soul power: SS]

Race: Human

Talent: Soul control(A), Soul restore(S), Fast thinking(C), Intelligence(SS) Mana control(S)

Abilities:

Possession(Unique)[0/1]

Simulation(Rare)

Witchcraft(Rare): Inherited from the last witch

Wisdom: you have inherited a lot of knowledge by spying on the people of the final village of Old empire

Ability level assessment: Miscellaneous

Combat level assessment[/-/]: No combat related ability except soul control in current state. No physical talent. Good magic talent. 

.

.

.

.

Just saying, but I ain't a villain dude! I am a good man! 

2