25. Demigods
112 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" ENCHANTING MATERIALS, COME TO MAMA!!" Levana yelled as she hurtled towards the startled dragon. Though taken off guard, the dragon still managed to react to Levana. It turned its head and released a breath of blue fire that completely engulfed Levana.

Unfortunately, for the dragon that is, Levana was immune to temperature-based attacks.

Ignoring the flames, Levana flew right through the blue fires. Due to the delicate nature of her ability to fly, she stopped utilising it the moment she saw the dragon breathe fire. Thus, when the dragon moved away from her she couldn't help but curse.

" Ah... fuck..." She flew right past the dragon and started falling. Turning to face the dragon mid-air, Levana summoned an explosion behind her which propelled her towards the dragon. It also helped that the dragon was diving towards her. 

Though Levana was strong, she still wasn't physically strong enough to pull off the "kick the air and use air pressure generated to fly" technique. So, she did the next best thing. Pointing her left hand at the blue dragon, she summoned her most complex hard light construct to date

In her slowed perception of time, Levana painstakingly conjured and crafted each link of the chain and the hook using her ability to manipulate light. The world seemed to have stopped in Levana's eyes. Even light was slow to her as each beam she conjured and moulded slowly went to the places she had dictated.

Unlike magic, where outcomes are dictated by the casting process. Levana's power over light required far more focus to use effectively. Light itself was never meant to be manipulated. It was something that even modern-day scientists couldn't fully understand.

Levana didn't understand what light was. She didn't care if it was a particle or a wave. To her, each beam of light was like string. And as her friend, Tate Makar, daughter of Uttu had shown her, strings could be used in battle.

As the chain and hook of light completely wrapped around the dragon's neck, beams or strings of light began wrapping around the dragon. Levana manipulated and used the strings to wrap around the dragon and bind its wings to its body to stop the creature from flying.

Already feeling the headache she had anticipated, Levana launched her attack. As her perception of time sped up a little, like putting a video on fast forward, her left hand slowly moved and pointed at the dragon's eyes. Those cat-like eyes had a hint of surprise in them as the dragon realised that it had been captured.

With her fingers pointed at the dragon's eyes, two thick beams of light emitted from her fingers. In slow motion, Levana watched as the lasers reached the dragon's eyes and went through them into its brain. The moment she noticed the lasers had passed through the dragon's head, her perception of time returned to normal.

Immediately, a headache of astronomical proportions assaulted her. However, Levana simply smiled at the work she had done. She had literally instantly killed a dragon. To think she once struggled to fight a mere werelion.

As she felt herself fall, the dragon's corpse fell with her.

" Hmm... oh." She squeaked as she realised that the dragon was going to fall on her. She was not afraid of falling and hitting the ground, her body was strong enough to survive such things. However, she didn't know if the massive dragon's corpse would crush her.

As she pondered on how to survive being crushed, she heard someone yell.

" WHAT THE HADES?!" It was a he. At least, Levana thought she heard a guy shout. Then, she hit the ground. Rather she hit a giant, which popped into golden dust, and then she hit the ground.

With a crash, Levana's body broke the concrete beneath her. Immediately after, the dragon's corpse crashed into Levana and broke the ground with it, throwing Levana into the underground sewer beneath.

" Ughhh..." Levana got out from under the pile of rubble and pumped her hands to her sides happy that she had managed to come out from the entire ordeal unharmed. As she basked in her satisfaction, two demigods jumped down into the sewer and stared at the goddess.

Levana's clothes had been completely burnt off in her fight leaving her well-toned body completely bare for all to see. Percy and Annabeth stared incredulously at the goddess who was punching the air in excitement. Levana continued to live in her own world until Annabeth spoke.

" Excuse us, are you a goddess?" She asked. Annabeth recognised the goddess before her. Though she couldn't really remember from where. Levana stopped her little victory dance and stared at the two demigods. Percy Jackson was looking at his shoes while Annabeth seemed to be sporting a rather serious expression. Both held their respective weapons though they didn't seem hostile.

" You. You are that girl that fate loves." Levana said as she recognised the demigod. 

" And you. Somehow fate loves you more than it does her." As she spoke she pointed at the demigods respectively. Levana knew that she was naked. However, as a goddess at her level of power, she could bring herself to care whether she was naked or not.

Seeing that the two were obviously intimidated by her, Levana kept a straight face but internally cackled as she decided to do a little trolling. She wanted to see how well these Greek demigods were trained. Did they know what to do when confronted by a goddess?

Levana spread out her arms and asserted dominance. She then strutted over to the demigods. Percy seemed confused as to whether he should hide Annabeth behind him to protect her from the goddess or hide behind his girlfriend from the scary naked woman.

In the end, his protective side won out and he forced himself to face the goddess opting to stare at her eyebrows instead of the rest of her body. Though Annabeth let herself be pushed behind her boyfriend she still brandished her knife.

Levana continued asserting dominance until it became too cringy for her and she burst into a fit of hysterical laughter.

" HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can't believe the two of you fell for that. Hahahaha! *Breathes deeply for no reason* HAHAHAHA!!!!" She continued laughing while clutching her abbs while the demigods stared at her a little confused. Eventually, Levana calmed down.

Then, she used her divinity to evaporate all the disgusting liquids around and on her from the sewer. Next, she summoned her magical molten glass to form armour on her body. Due to her preparations, she had created enough of the Oobleck-like material to form full body armour.

She had decided to name the liquid-solid thing, Armour, with a capital "A". Armour is a magical liquid that had the same properties as Oobleck. However, it was not made of cornstarch and water. It would not dry out and could be manipulated as Levana saw fit.

Armour formed a breastplate, groin protector, shin guards, studded boots and cuffs to protect her arms. Then, Levana conjured a table, two chairs and a throne out of hard light.

Sitting on the throne, she gestured for the two demigods to sit on the chairs before her and clasping her hands she spoke to the demigods.

" Nice, to meet you two. Let us have a chat," Levana said calmly.

5