32. The Biblical God
114 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven beings flew around the throne of God. They were the seraphim the angels who directly worshipped God. They bore a human-like appearance with six massive wings of white feathers on their backs.

" Michael, is it time for me to descend to the world of man?" God asked one of the beings flying leisurely around Him. The one called Michael stopped before his Lord and knelt.

" My God, I truly think it is time. However, if you wish not to, I shall carry out your will for you." The Seraph kept his respectfully kept his head down and his tone carried a resolute tone. Michael, the angel of death, would carry out his God's will even if it meant dying.

Ramiel, the watcher, knelt before his lord and began reporting what he had seen.

" Oh Lord, the Norse pantheon led by Odin have prepared their army and is about to invade the mortal world. One of their children, a son of Frey, I suspect, has grown strong enough to open a portal directly to a major city." The seraph paused for his Lord to make a comment or to tell him to continue.

" As expected of that old man, he decided to take advantage of the chaos to make a proper foothold in the living world." God then waved a hand, gesturing for Ramiel to continue.

" The Greek pantheon is currently in a civil war. According to my sources, their demigod children have turned against the rule of Olympus and convinced most of their minor gods and some of the 12 major Olympians to join their cause. Two powerful demigods lead their revolution, a son of Poseidon and a daughter of Athena. Their parents have also taken their side." God rubbed his bearded chin and smiled.

" See... this is why I preached for love and peace. We will face no such civil war. I learned from my mistake in handling Lucifer." God said to Michael who looked slightly ashamed. The Seraph had wanted to descend into the mortal world on several occasions to smite certain humans. 

" Speaking of the devil, is he on board with our plan?" God asked Raphael who stood beside Him.

" Yes, My Lord, Lucifer has agreed to Your plan." The seraph replied with a small bow. Hearing this, God once again gestured for Ramiel to continue.

" The Roman counterparts of the Greek pantheon are in a state of confusion but are still preparing for war. Though they are unsure of what is happening." God nodded and Ramiel continued.

" The Hindu pantheon is rousing from their sleep. Shiva is currently observing the human world and Vishnu, his other aspect plans to fully descend into the mortal world." God's form flickered, between God, the Son and the Holy Spirit as he thought about his fellow triple deity.

" The Preserver is descending? Not Brahma? Not Shiva? That is concerning." God waved his hand once more.

" The Chinese, Korean and Japanese pantheons have already shown themselves to the humans. They proclaim the end of times and the coming of the Apocalypse." God nodded on waved his hand again.

" The Sumerian pantheon remains unbothered. They plan to act as they have always, aloof and alienated from the human world." God nodded.

" The Philipino pantheons seem afraid of something and have looked themselves into their heaven. They have announced that they exist to the humans but have not made any other move other than that." God narrowed his eyes at this statement and frowned but nodded once more.

" The seal keeping the Egyptian gods from descending has broken. Ra and his aspects remain distant but Horus has descended fully and is gathering a human army. However, they are not unified, many of their... deities seem to have their own plans." A nod and Ramiel spoke once more.

" The Celtic-"

" We don't talk about the Celtics, move on to more recent happenings. Are their new pantheons of note appearing?" God interrupted Ramiel before the angel could stir up any unpleasant memories of the Celtics.

" I am sorry, my Lord. There is a new pantheon called the Leva pantheon. Other than their Queen, their deities aren't very powerful. Their Queen, Levana, seems powerful enough to rival Odin." God titled his head a little at that bit of information. 

" As powerful as Odin? What are her divinities? What is her personality? Her religion's teachings?" God asked after a short moment of thought. He couldn't really believe that another deity could top the crazy but wise old man.

" My Lord, she is the God Queen of Leva, Goddess of Contracts, Oaths, Promises, Heat and Reality. From my sources, her religion preaches honesty, straight forwardness and overall kindness. However, contrary to her teachings, Levana is an extremely violent deity. She is known to cause fights as she visits other pantheons." 

God shook his head slowly, unhappy that another wild card had appeared.

" Her origin?" 

" It isn't stated in her religion's teachings but she has openly confessed to being a demigod daughter of Utu, sun god of the Sumerian pantheon."

" So she is a demigod, then. Not a goddess." God summarised, however, Ramiel quickly added more information.

" My Lord, she has the presence of a powerful goddess and her aura presents the concepts of contracts, heat and reality as she is known as the goddess of. It is safe to say that she isn't lying. I had also sent an angel into her opening ceremony to find out if she was lying back when she first announced herself." God nodded at this additional information.

" She claims to have never spoken a lie in her life. This piece of information is what led to her religion's adamant teachings of honesty. On another note, it seems that Leva is a neutral party."

" Why do you say so?" God asked. He was a little confused as no religion was truly ever a neutral party. After all, a god had to gain believers to gain power and that inevitably leads to conflict.

" Levana noticed the angel in the crowd and had called the angel out to stand on the stage she was on. She had called the angel cool and had correctly assumed that the angel was one of Your angels. However, after calling the angel out she simply called him cool and sent him away." God lifted a brow.

" Is that so, perhaps we can use her to improve the plan. She might have been one of my believers before she learnt of her heritage. Perhaps she could make a good ally.

Send an angel and request to meet up with Levana, Odin and... Horus... Yes, Horus." Michael left as soon as God commanded.

" What else?"

" My Lord, the Celtic-"

" Not the Celts."

" Yes, my Lord."

6