Chapter 8: What is happening ?!?
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What should i do
  • Longer chapters once a week 1.5-2k words Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shorter chaps in a week 4 chaps per week ??? Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0

Chapter 8: What Is Happening ?!?

As Loyd clutched the talisman tightly in his hand, a surge of energy enveloped him, transporting him into a realm shrouded in darkness. His senses were assaulted by an oppressive void, where even the air felt heavy with the weight of centuries.

In the midst of this eerie silence, Loyd's heart raced with uncertainty. He could feel the presence of something ancient and powerful lurking in the shadows, but the darkness obscured its true form.

Suddenly, a system panel appeared before him, its words flashing ominously:

"Constellation Shadowless expresses his rage at constellation The one who walks the cold night."

Loyd's mind raced as he tried to make sense of the message. Constellations? Rage? It was all too cryptic for him to grasp. But before he could dwell on it further, a voice echoed through the darkness, sending chills down his spine.

"Loyd Boris," the voice boomed, resonating with an otherworldly power. "You have been summoned to bear witness to a cosmic conflict as old as time itself."

Loyd's breath caught in his throat as the darkness coalesced into a towering figure, its form shifting and swirling like shadows in the night.

"I am Shadowless, the embodiment of darkness," the figure declared, its voice echoing with chilling intensity. "And I have called upon you to witness the clash between gods."

Loyd's mind reeled at the revelation. Shadowless: the embodiment of darkness? Gods warring in the darkness? It was beyond anything he had ever imagined.

But as he struggled to comprehend the enormity of the situation, the figure continued, its words laced with bitterness and fury.

"For eons, I have languished in the shadows, my power suppressed by the machinations of my ancient foe." Shadowless seethed, his eyes blazing with an inner fire. "But now, the time has come for me to rise and reclaim what is rightfully mine."

Loyd listened in awe as Shadowless spoke of a cosmic conflict between gods, a battle that threatened to tear the very fabric of reality asunder.

"And you, Loyd Boris." Shadowless turned his gaze upon Loyd, his eyes burning with fierce intensity. "You are the key to unlocking the true extent of my power."

Loyd's heart pounded in his chest as he realized the magnitude of the situation. He had been thrust into a conflict that transcended mortal understanding—a struggle between gods that threatened to engulf the entire universe in chaos.

But even as fear threatened to consume him, Loyd knew that he could not turn away from his destiny. With a steely resolve, he squared his shoulders and met Shadowless's gaze head-on.

"I may not understand everything that's happening," Loyd began, his voice trembling with determination. "But I refuse to be a pawn in your cosmic game. I will stand against you and your ancient foe, no matter the cost."

A flicker of surprise flashed across Shadowless's features before giving way to grudging respect.

"Very well, Loyd Boris." Shadowless nodded, his tone tinged with reluctant admiration. "You have shown yourself to be a worthy opponent. But know this: the battle ahead will test you in ways you cannot imagine."

And with those words, Loyd's fate became irrevocably intertwined with the fate of the gods, his journey as a hero taking on a significance far greater than he could have ever imagined. With the power of Ashborn coursing through his veins, he would face whatever challenges lay ahead, armed with nothing but his courage, his strength, and the unwavering resolve of a true hero.

0