The Dungeon Conqueror
92 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loyd spent the next few days preparing for his first dungeon dive. He trained his body and practiced his new powers, getting used to the immense strength and regenerative abilities that came with being the successor of Ashborn. His butler approached him before he was about to enter the dungeon and expressed concern about the danger, but Loyd was determined to prove himself.

As he entered the dungeon, he could feel the energy coursing through his body, his newly acquired skills and stats guiding him. He easily took down the monsters that stood in his way, building up his army of shadows from defeated monsters.

Loyd encountered stronger and more dangerous monsters as he progressed deeper into the dungeon, but with his incredible abilities, he was able to defeat them all.
[Loyd Prespective]

As I made my way deeper into the dungeon, I couldn't help but feel a sense of exhilaration coursing through my veins. The monsters became tougher and more dangerous as I progressed, but I felt confident in my abilities and ready to take on any challenge.

I activated my Shadow Extraction ability, absorbing the shadows of fallen monsters into my being. As I did so, I could feel my powers growing stronger, my senses heightened, and my strength increasing.

But with power came responsibility, and I knew that I had to use my abilities wisely. I didn't want to become like those hunters who became corrupted by their own power and ended up causing harm to others.

As I made my way through the winding paths of the dungeon, I came across a group of trolls. These were no ordinary trolls - they were larger and tougher than any I had seen before. But I didn't falter. I had inherited the powers of Ashborn, and I knew that I had to use them to protect myself and others.

I unleashed my Armor Creation ability once again, covering my body in a jet-black armor that shimmered in the dim light. With my Shadow Claws at the ready, I charged at the trolls, dodging their attacks with ease and striking them with precision.

But as I fought, I could sense a dark energy emanating from deep within the dungeon. It was a feeling of unease, of danger lurking in the shadows. I knew that I had to be careful, that I couldn't let my guard down.

As I approached the heart of the dungeon, I encountered a powerful monster, one that I had never seen before. It was a towering behemoth with razor-sharp claws and glowing red eyes that seemed to stare deep into my soul.

But I didn't back down. I channeled the powers of Ashborn, unleashing my Dragon's Fear ability and letting out a thunderous roar that shook the very foundations of the dungeon.

The monster trembled in fear, and for a moment, I thought that it might be defeated. But it wasn't so. It roared back, unleashing a barrage of attacks that I barely managed to dodge.

With all my strength, I summoned the powers of Ashborn and unleashed a devastating blow, slicing the monster in half and absorbing its shadow into my being. I now with my shadow army of an entire dungeon was confident in everything

I emerged from the dungeon, bloodied but triumphant. As I looked up at the sky, I knew that my journey was far from over. There were more challenges ahead, more monsters to face, more powers to master.

But with the powers of Ashborn by my side, I was ready to face whatever came my way. I would use my powers for good, to protect those who needed it, and to become the greatest hunter that had ever lived.

Ok that took a while 619 words Noice
https://discord.gg/GawacFNHMv

Do i make his soulmate german?
  • yes Votes: 5 71.4%
  • now Votes: 2 28.6%
Total voters: 7
4