Shingashina
69 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the attack on shiganshina was taking place, the people of the city started retreating to the inner wall, Wall Rose.

They joined in with the refugees, those who escaped from the wall were given food and a place to stay, more like a camp.

"Eren!" Mikasa ran towards him when she saw him among the crowds, "I'm glad to see that you're safe."

"Yeah, I can't really remember much of what happened, everything seems fuzzy" Eren held his head trying hard to recollect.

"You should just relax, where is Yato?" Mikasa asked, she held Eren and led him into one of the camps to rest.

"What do you mean? I thought he was with you guys" Eren said, lying on the ground.

"Yes he did come, but he stayed back… then he was supposed to meet up with you."

"Mom survived, right?" Eren asked.

Mikasa gave a sad face, she didn't know how to tell him that Carla died right in front of her.

But looking at the expression on Mikasa's face Eren could tell that it was definitely bad news, he turned his back on Mikasa, "I need to rest."

Mikasa left the camp and went outside to join Armin who was in search of his grandpa, "Armin? How's the search?" Mikasa asked.

"Oh hey, I still haven't found him" ``The stress and fear were written all over his face, "But they sent scouts to shiganshina to check for likely survivors".

"That's good, I pray you find your grandpa, But I found Eren," Mikasa said.

 "E-Eren?" Armin questioned, he held Mikasa's arm, she could feel the way he was shaking, "And you sure it's Eren?".

"Hey… what's wrong with you?"

"But it can't be Eren, I saw Eren get eaten by a titan" Armin yelled looking at Mikasa.

She slowly removed his hands from her shoulders, "You need to calm down, okay? You were probably seeing things, you know the fear and titans".

"No, I know what I saw Mikasa, you have to believe me" Armin with so much desperation in his eyes needed her to believe him.

"Look we just have to calm down, Yato isn't back you think I don't wanna panic," She sighed, "Go rest I'll help you keep searching, hopefully, I'll see him too." She moved into the crowds.

Armin was still standing there completely paralyzed, "Okay sure… thanks".

. . . . . . . . . 

One of the military police walked into Pixel's office, "Commander" He saluted with his hands folded and placed on the left side of his chest.

Pixel stood up from his table and walked over to the window to enjoy the view, "What is it, soldier?".

"Sir I have news for you, according to the scouts, titans are now swarming in the shiganshina district.

"What? How did titans pass through the gates, that's impossible".

"Sir, reports said it happened in the middle of town sir, people were supposedly turning into titans after drinking some kind of alcohol sir." The soldier reported.

Pixel went back to his table, "Is that all?" He asked 

"No sir and Wall Maria was also breached although that happened recently, the soldier were all wiped out during the chaos"

"They couldn't handle a few titans, for Christ's sake"

"Sir that's the thing, it wasn't titans that killed them, when the scouts got there they found wasted ODM gears, and soilders dead without thier uniforms at the scenes, covered in blood".

The commander stood up from his desk with an angry look on his face, "Killed by our own kind, unaccountable, run a search on all the cadets, those who have a missing Odm is to be called out"

"Yes sir"

. . . . . . .. 

The second wave of scouts came back and with them, they brought bodies from the district with them, titan had completely surrounded the entire place so they decided to end the scouting at that point.

Once the new wave arrived, Mikasa and Armin immediately ran there to check if they could find their loved ones.

She asked one of the cadets if they found a guy with black hair and a Rose-like red necklace on him, and they all replied no.

She went back to meet with Armin, "Were you able to find your grandpa?"

Armin with tears in his eyes, "He's… he's dead, they could only bring back his head" with a cracked laugh came his tears.

Mikasa hugged him, trying to comfort him even though she was going through pain too at the time.

Then all of a sudden, Eren came out of the camp, and walked over to Armin and Mikasa with boldness in his eyes, "I'm going to join the training regiment".

"Are you stupid or something?"Mikasa said, he could tell she was pissed off.

"Eren, why would you want to…" Armin was interrupted.

"Don't you want to have revenge? These titans invaded our homes and took my mom, Yato, and your grandpa, they make me sick" He frowned his face as he continued.

"Like hell, I'll let them be, you wanna know how I feel, I feel like I should kill every last titan I see, kill still there's not even one to tell the tale, for Mom's sake, for Ayato's sake, I will join the survey corps." Placing his hands on his chest, they knew he wasn't joking.

Mikasa with a sad face replied, "I'm in"

"Mikasa?" Armin didn't expect to go along with it, "Why would…"

If Yato were here, careless as he is, "I'm sure he wouldn't just sit around and let karma handle it".

Armin sighed, "Fine, I'm in too".

. . . . . . . 

"Water, I .. need w-water" Ayato chose his words slowly, he was tied up somewhere underground, tired and completely beaten up.

Someone walked in, coming from the top, Ayato could see the sun. That was how he knew he was underground.

The person held Ayato's check, "Where were we?" Smirked.

. . . .   

Author's note

Join the discord channel for character references and connect with me.

Discord channel

 I would really appreciate your comment

Your active comments would motivate me to write more chapters.

3