Fight
100 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been two years since Eren, Mikasa and Armin chose to join the training unit for the extermination of titans.

But now the day has come, we are now at the main stage, where people from the refugee and some from Wall rose joined, people who want to make a difference, by leaving their prints on the resolution of humanity.

They all lined up in rolls of four, the officer in charge of their training unit was Keith Shadis, he had the officer uniform on.

When he arrived and saw the soldiers all lined up perfectly, one would expect he would praise them but instead, he gave a loud criticism, "Nice lineup, too bad you'll be titan food in the near future."

He walked up to one of the trainees, "Why do you want to join the cadets, with your size you'd serve better as a titan's lunch, why would you pass on such a grand opportunity?" Keith yelled.

"Because I want the chance to kill the titan sir" the trainees responded with his head held high as he saluted, hands behind his back and the other handd placed on his chest.

"And why is that?" Keith asked but still with a loud voice.

"The titan's invaded my home and killed my family sir, and I want to live" The trainee responded.

"Hmmm…" He left the boy alone, you there" he moved over to Armin.  

"Sir yes sir" Armin responded.

"What is your name?"

"Armin sir"

"Armin? What kind of name is Armin? Your parents didn't work well on that"

"It was my grandpa's sir"

"You also look like titan food," Just as he was about to continue mocking Armin, he spotted one of the cadets in training, Sasha eating a potato while on salute.

His eyes were filled with anger and confusion, "Hey you, what do you think you're doing?" Kieth asked as he slowly moved closer to her.

"Eating a potato sir, I found it at the campsite and it was still warm sir" 

"Why?... Why eat it here?"

"I didn't want it to get cold, it looked lonely, so I was keeping it warm in my stomach sir"

He looked at her for a while, "I don't understand, why here? Here!"

"Oh, I understand" She looked at her potato with a sad face as if she had lost something precious before cutting it in half and giving half to the commander.

"You'd give me half? I see... half."

. . . . . . . 

"It's pretty crazy, she's been running that lap for about three hours now," Eren said, standing on the balcony with Connie and Ford.

"I'm pretty sure commander Keith told her to run laps till she sees the sunrise" Connie said as they watched as Sasha was running round the field nearly falling to her knees.

"Funny, she didn't overreact as much as she did when he took the potato from her."

Connie laughed, "She loves her potato. I'll give her that, let's go in for dinner."

They all sat down, divided into squads as they ate their food, they were happy about the ODM gear training they were going to be doing tomorrow, hyped about the fact that they are becoming real soldiers.

"Well, being an MP is more than enough for me, I mean you have to be right with the royal family." Jean, one of the trainees said as he drank his wine.

"I was thinking I'd go, scout, you know, get to kill some titans and see the world outside the wall," Connie said, looking at Jean whose face was shocked from what he just heard.

"Are you stupid or just stupid, you are probably just too stupid to realize how stupid you are"

"Wow dude, that was uncalled for"

"Why would you want to join the scouts?, do you know how many of them died trying to fight those monsters?" One of the trainees said, he seemed to be terrified of the titans even when he was just thinking of them.

"So what?" Eren dropped his spoon, everyone looked his way as soon as he spoke.

"You saying we rather cut our loses and run,you'd rather stay here and do what? Drink wine and joke around when titans are out there trying to get into the walls.

"Don't be stupid, humanity isn't like what it once was, we have forces on our side, soldiers willing to sacrifice their lives to exterminate those monsters, the ODM gear is nothing than their worst nightmare, once we figure out the way the mobility works and we are out there on the battlefield, those titans wouldn't stand a chance."

Jean smirked, "in other words, you telling us it's better to commit suicide?"

"Damn it you make me sick", Eren stood up banging his hands on the table before moving to Jean who had already stood up.

"Eren" Mikasa stood up but didn't take a step.

"What are you so afraid of, death? In case you haven't noticed we don't really have that luxury anymore, these titans broke Wall Maria, what's to say they won't do the same for Wall rose."

"Ehn…."

"What then, are you going to rely on your dream of being an mp when the titans are trampling over?

I refuse to be another meal to those filthy titans, you can't do a thing when you lie there on your tummy expecting some kind of hero to save us, you take up your blade and fight, fight, fight! That is the whole point of being a soldier! And if you can't get that through your brain then I guess you are better off being titan food for all I care… Out of my way" He pushed Jean to the side before exiting."

As soon as Eren left, Mikasa and Armin followed.

"Tch! Screw that guy" Jean banged his head on the table, "Damn it, he's right, "Jean thought to himself.

 . . . . . . . . . . . .

It was the next morning and the soldiers had all got into their decoy ODM gear, it was the equipment they used in balancing their bodies, this test shows those who will be capable of using the ODM gear and those who will not.

Eren stared intensely at the ODM gear, "It's time, titans here I come".

 . . . . . . . .

Authors note

Attack on Titan: Titan's touch

Your active comments would motivate me to write more chapters.

Feel free to leave a review of this chapter, so how know exactly what to do next, Arigato.

3