Chapter 3- Teasing Xiao Wu
2k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Space ripples flowed around the girl's dorm room, forming a barrier that secluded them from the rest of the world. Then a small piglet jumped onto Xiao Wu's bed, where she was resting in her nightgown. She startled awake and gazed at the piglet who had crept into her bed.

'Well... it appears that this piglet can detect that I am a spirit beast even though this spirit beast is basically a small infant, and that's quite cute,' Xiao Wu thought as Gin (Piglet) approached her top and nuzzled at her neck, tickling her. Gin licked her earlobe as tingling sensations rushed through her body, hastily covering her mouth to conceal gasps as her cheeks turned blushing.

"Stop it... Nhnm... I warned you! Stop!" Xiao Wu murmured quietly as she cradled the Piglet in her hands, so as not to disturb the others. Gin attempted to arouse her by acting like an innocent piglet, panting with warm breath and writhing with a bright red face, because she was a 100,000-year-old spirit beast (soft bone rabbit) with incredibly sensitive ears. She resisted arousal, but she felt slightly fantastic and shook her head to clear her mind.

She gave the piglet an unpleasant look, but Gin looked at her with a calm expression, as if she couldn't be angry at Piglet. Gin (Piglet) began sucking her earlobe without hesitation as she sighed and caressed the piglet while she allowed it to since she seemed to enjoy it and wanted to do it again. She turned around to check whether any of the girls had fallen asleep while she was holding her groans and its sticky saliva poured out and smeared her ear. She felt a tingling sensation as her body arched, clenched the pillow as she bit her lower lip, and smelled its foul breath.

'Mnmn....What is this sensation? ...I've never felt this way before, and it stinks horribly, yet this piglet didn't smell like this in the morning... Mnmn..I have to stop this or else' thought Xiao Wu as she tried to stop the piglet but lapped its tongue on another earlobe, she squealed with a low voice and unknown to her, down to her crotch was leaking sweet juices as her arousal mind urged her to rub the pussy with her hand and she slid her hand to the crotch and rubbed her fingers through the moisten nightwear phant.

When she caressed her pussy, she felt a shock as she folded her legs and arched her back slightly whenever she felt pleasure sensations. As she groaned and opened her mouth, she felt something pile up on her crotch, and the piglet drove its tongue into her entrance. She was surprised that her first kiss was taken by a piglet, but she was close to orgasm and let the piglet kiss her and then continue to stimulate her pussy under her night phant while tasting the nastiest taste she had ever tasted in her life and cummed as she relaxed her body while panting with sweat on her smooth skin.

Gin glided up his face, leaving a trail of saliva as she gulped the nasty saliva. It took her a few minutes to recover from her climax as she got up and checked that she was drenched in sweat and sticky.

'What the heck am I doing?...I never thought this would happen...Huh,' she thought as she looked down to see the piglet and realised that it was looking at Zhuqing before falling asleep in Zhuqing's bed. He went onto Zhuqing's bed and slept near her while closing his eyes softly.

'What I'm doing with an infant pig, this is not me....forget it, I won't do these shameful things from now on,' Xiao Wu thought as she wrapped the blanket around her.

[Ding succeeded in somewhat altering the character of the main heroine and received 7000 points in your currency]

'That was risky if I stayed with Xiao Wu any longer, Tang Hao would find out about me, and he has been looking at me since the beginning, fucking bastard wait a little longer before I fuck your wife Huh? He went away after beating Zhao Wuji...but first I have to put my skills to the test to see how strong I am in this world,' Gin reasoned. He approached Zhuqing and used telepathy skills on her, forming a tattoo above her crotch. He closed his eyes, unable to wait for the dawn.

As the days passed, Gin would toy with Xiao Wu's body by licking her Earlobes. He would never allow Ning Rong to touch him since she would constantly complain to Zhuqing about it. Nevertheless, he didn't dare to touch her because Ning clan guards were watching her, so he resisted the urge and waited for them to leave.

In the meanwhile, when Zhuqing and Xiao Wu caressed the piglet, Tang San and Dai Mubai were envious. He mostly spoke with Zhuqing through telepathy, which astonished her at first, but she eventually got used to it, and he taught Zhuqing the hard way that he was a wonderful master for her because his and her souls share the same element Nether.

His points slowly climbed up, and the guards who were watching Ning Rong left the Academy, and he began to play naughtily with Ning Rong.

Even though it was midnight, there were some muffled moans coming from under the blanket where Xiao Wu was being licked by a piglet as slimy saliva covered her ears and neck. The sensation of being covered in sticky saliva piqued her interest, and she began to appreciate the horrible odour of piglets.

Every night without cumming was a disaster on that day, so she masturbated in the bathroom to cum, and then it became a daily routine for her to cum at night. Gin (piglet) stopped licking her and she looked at him with a disappointed expression. Piglet moved its snout and pressed on her small chest because she had forgotten to wear innerwear while masturbating.

"Ahh!.."

'No... he wants my breast... I have to do something...' Xiao Wu thought, but it was too late as the piglet chewed her small breast through the cloth, A jolt raced through her body as she grabbed the side of the pillow and arched her legs down, and she immediately sought to hold her voice. Its snout pushed the pyjama blouse up to her neck, displaying her tiny breasts and pink nipples, which were erect due to stimulation. The piglet then wrapped its tongue around her nipple, tingling her, and she bit her lower lip as she watched Gin (piglet) suck her pink nipple. She gripped its head subconsciously, sighed quietly, and shrieked as the piglet bit her nipple.

The slimy saliva was dripping on her small tender tips after sucking her both nipples, gently making his way down to her crotch while following his tongue from her breasts to her navel, tingling her slender stomach.

The piglet then used its snout to push down the night phant, showing the sopping wet hairless pussy, and smelled the sweet innocence of her pussy as Gin (piglet) lapped his slimy tongue on her pussy and tasted her sweet secretions. She tried to block Piglet's little head but failed when it plunged its tongue into her virgin pussy. At that time, she remembered Tang San and it was erased by the movement, a new pleasure flooded her heart as she forgot about him and simply experienced a sense of sexual pleasure. Her entire body was sakura red with shame as there were tears of shame.

'Brother I....I am sorry....' Xiao Wu blamed herself for becoming like this.

"Ahh!.." moaned Xiao Wu with a small voice as she was scared to be found out by other girls who were sleeping beside her. 
--------

A dark-blue-haired lad opened his eyes with blue eyes and turned his head in the direction of the Girl's dormitory he felt agony unknown in his heart as an important person left his heart and stood up unintentionally moved to the large window in the boy's dormitory.

"Demon Purple eyes," he remarked as he looked outdoors. His blue eyes turned purple, and he saw a clear vision as he saw the girl's dorm room where there was Xiao Wu, but because of barrier isolation skill, an illusion of all three girls sleeping softly was created, and he noticed a small pig-like shape lying at the foot of Zhuqing bed. After a few minutes of observation, he closed his purple eyes and walked to his bed, sitting cross-legged and shaking his head since he was thinking so much.

-------
Gin's (piglet's) long slimy tongue twitched his tongue as its snout brushed against her pink clit. She arched her back and folded her legs as she felt a new pleasure she had never felt before, and unintentionally fondled her small breasts with her hands, oozing uncontrollable muffled moans from her small mouth. She could feel something full pouring out of her pussy at any time because she didn't even realise it was cum, but she liked the sensation of releasing it. Gin (piglet) wiggled his tongue and lapped her vulva roughly as he licked her two holes. His tongue suddenly shoved her vagina.

"Ahhnhn....."

She cummed into the piglet's mouth and released her body while panting with perspiration, then she swiftly sat up and clothed up, sleeping on the bed by covering herself with the blanket as she reflected on what had happened. Gin then proceeded to the Zhuqing bed, where she was fingering her sopping pussy, he smiled inwardly when he saw her situation and he went to her crotch.

<telepathy skill>

'Hehe...your pussy is soaked in your juices, Zhuqing, let me clean this,' Gin said through telepathy to Zhuqing as she opened her legs with a red face and he began licking her pussy with his sticky tongue.

'This is all due to what you did with Xiao Wu alongside me sleeping here..Nhnn...and what was that warning sense that I had earlier like someone was monitoring this room?' Zhuqing said, his tongue thrust her asshole which fiercely squeezed his tongue. As she felt her asshole being pushed, she jerked her body with an open wide eyes.

'That was from Tang San's Demon Purple eyes, he must have felt Xiao Wu was in danger and that's why I'm taking things slowly, also his father was very powerful but only for now Hehehe..' said Gin as he pushed his tongue even deeper into her asshole as her arsehole was gouged by his tongue and the entire night was filled with muffled moans of Zhuqing. 

14