10. Good Morning
2.9k 2 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
content warning: lactation, sex

I felt a little flurry of emotions and other feelings as I drifted awake. Almost all the physical sensations were still very new to me, and even though many were nice I hadn't quite got used to them yet.

First there was the warmth. Between the blankets overtop of me and my sister curled up against my back I was feeling quite toasty. Then there was the fact that I could feel Cat's naked breasts pressing against my bare back, while her arms were wrapped around me and her hands nestled just beneath my boobs. Even more noticeable was the warm hard shaft pressed against my backside and lower back. Now that she had a penis she was getting the 'morning wood' that I used to experience.

None of those things were unpleasant, in fact most of them made me really happy, but all of them were also very new to me.

Another sensation I hadn't yet got used to was the heaviness and pressure I felt in my chest, or the way my boobs seemed more tender than usual this morning. I knew what it meant, what I'd have to do when we got up, and I definitely wasn't used to any part of that experience.

For now I tried to ignore it, and closed my eyes in an attempt to get a bit more sleep. Sadly it was not to be.

"G'morning Val," Cat whispered in my ear as her hands shifted slightly.

I squeaked as her fingers brushed over my large sensitive nipples, which quickly hardened in response.

My sister continued gently rubbing them as she asked, "Ready to get up? Or do you want to play a bit first?"

I bit my lip as a soft moan escaped, while her hands at my boobs continued sending shocks of pleasure up and down my body. There was already a warm wet sensation between my legs, and between getting up and doing some work or staying in bed for some fun it wasn't a difficult decision.

"P-play first," I responded quietly.

She gave my nipples a little pinch, making me squeak again. Then she whispered, "Good girl."

After another moan I warned her, "They're full Cat... They're going to start l-leaking if you keep doing that."

Her hands stopped, though they remained on my boobs for a few moments. Finally she sighed, "Then we'll have to take care of that first. Don't worry though cutie, we'll still have our fun."

Cathryn slowly unwrapped her arms from around me and climbed out of bed. She didn't bother covering herself, and I couldn't help staring at her gorgeous naked body. She was tall and strong, and as she walked her beautiful boobs bounced and jiggled. Her cock bounced a little too, as it was standing out fully erect from her groin, just above her vulva.

She was only gone from sight a moment, then she walked back into the bedroom carrying one of those glass bottles we bought the other day. She set it down atop the dresser, then slid open the bottom drawer and pulled out one of our makeshift towels.

Where I used to have a half dozen pairs of cotton trousers, we now had six medium-sized 'towels' and two dozen small rags, for cleaning up spills and messes and the like.

A few moments later she had me kneeling on the bed with the towel beneath me. She stood before me and smiled as she looked me over, "What do you think cutie? Do you want to do this part yourself? Or would you rather I did it for you?"

My cheeks went bright red and I tried to find somewhere to look that avoided her eyes. With her standing directly in front of me though that mostly meant I was either staring at her chest or her long hard cock.

"Um," I gulped then asked, "Would you do it please?"

This was only the third time, but I'd already figured out I enjoyed it more when she did it. Though it was also more embarrassing that way, and I wasn't sure yet if the embarrassment actually made it better or worse.

Either way, my sister smirked "Ok cutie. But then you'll do me a favour too. Agreed?"

My eyes flicked down to her shaft again and I subconsciously licked my lips as I nodded "Agreed."

At first she had me hold the bottle so she could use both hands. She started out gently massaging my chest, and it wasn't even anything that lewd. It was almost relaxing more than anything, except after a minute or two I had droplets of white creamy fluid starting to form on my nipples.

Cat continued massaging them until the milk began to run, then she shifted tactics. She also had to take the bottle from me, to be sure it wasn't accidentally dropped as I responded to the sensations.

She held it in her left hand while she used her right to start pinching and tugging one of my nipples with her thumb and forefinger, while using the rest of her fingers and hand to continue massaging my boob. Streams of milk were soon squirting into the bottle, as Cat continued to manipulate my chest with her expert fingers.

I gasped and moaned happily from the sensations, and ended up leaning forward with my hands grasping my knees to help give her better access. Each pinch, each tug, each squeeze sent sparks of pleasure flashing up and down through my body while also sending another surge of the creamy white fluid into the bottle. And all the while I kept getting hotter and wetter.

And just like that first time, it was almost like my brain short-circuited. I was being milked by my sister, and it felt amazing. I felt like I could almost come just from the sensations she was giving me. Almost. There was a building need between my legs, and as she continued milking me it got harder and harder to resist.

I hardly noticed when she finished working on my left boob and started on the right. There were really only a few things on my mind at that point. First and foremost was the amazing sensation of her fingers gently pinching and pulling at my thick sensitive nipple. Then there was the intense wet need between my legs. And finally the large rock-hard shaft rising up from her groin so the tip was practically in my face. It was already dripping with pre, and the musky heady scent was almost as intoxicating as the wonderful sensations Cat was giving me.

Eventually she let go of my breast as she smiled, "All done cutie."

She turned and placed the bottle atop the dresser, and by the time she turned back I'd already shifted my position slightly. My knees went from tight together to spread apart, and I moaned as my right hand pressed between my legs and I ran my fingers up and down over my dripping wet labia.

"Tsk tsk," Cathryn clicked her tongue. "It's my turn now Valeria, you owe me a favour."

I gave myself another stroke then looked up at her and gulped, "O-ok? What do you want me to do?"

"Lay back cutie," she said.

I kept the makeshift towel beneath me as I lay back and got comfortable, and once I was in position my sister climbed atop me. She straddled my belly as she kneeled above me. Her cock lay in my cleavage, fully erect it was big enough that the head almost reached my chin.

"You know what to do little sister," Cat said with a wide smile.

I nodded slightly. To start with I ran my fingers over the tip to gather up the dripping pre, then rubbed it down along her shaft to add some lubrication while my sister made quiet 'mmm' sounds. Finally I cupped my large breasts and gently squeezed them together around her cock, and began to massage them against her sensitive penis.

At the same time I raised my head and leaned forward, to take the tip in my lips. My mouth was already watering and I was eager to taste her again.

Cat let out a long, low moan as she slowly arched her back. The motion gradually thrust her cock a little deeper into my mouth, and I took full advantage of that. Between my hands, my boobs, and my mouth I did my best to please her, and I could tell my sister appreciated my effort.

Her back arched further as she leaned back, and a moment later I felt the fingers of her right hand run up my inner thigh to my sopping wet lower lips. She plunged two fingers inside, while her thumb found my clit.

I let out a muffled gasp and moan, and from that point both our bodies moved together in a lust-driven rhythm. I squeezed my boobs tighter around her shaft while my lips and tongue danced over the head.

At the same time she repeatedly flexed the muscles in her legs and groin. The motion slowly thrust herself a few centimetres in and out of my mouth and rubbed her shaft between my boobs, while also grinding her vulva against my stomach. Meanwhile her fingers and thumb continued their exploration of my clit and pussy.

Soon both our bodies began to tense. All the muscles from Cat's groin and down her legs to her feet started to strain. At the same time my behind was clenched and my toes curled. My back arched slightly, and while I continued squeezing and massaging my boobs around her cock I also manoeuvred my fingers so I could rub my fat pink nipples at the same time.

My sister came first, I felt her muscles spasm as the first load of her come flooded my mouth. I gulped it down and a moment later she let out a loud moan as her muscles clenched and she thrust again. A second, even larger spurt shot down my throat and I finally pulled my head back to keep from choking.

She still had a few fingers of her right hand buried deep in my pussy and her thumb was on my clit. Each time she thrust with her hips her hand pumped as well, and as a third pulse of her hot come coated my face and chin my own orgasm finally hit.

My eyes rolled back and I let out a long, loud, high-pitched cry as the pleasure washed up and down my body in a wave of ecstasy. For a few seconds there was nothing but that moment of perfect bliss, before I gradually started to regain my senses.

Cathryn was still straddling me, her knees on either side of my chest. Her cock still lay between my breasts but it was starting to grow soft, and she was panting quietly as she pulled herself upright. I could feel her cum on my face, below my chin, and I was sure some of it splashed down onto my boobs too. Then there was the puddle on my belly, where her pussy had been rubbing against me. And finally my inner thighs were soaked with my own love juices, as was the towel beneath me.

She smiled as she looked down at me, and at first I thought she was amused by the mess she'd made over my face and chest. Then I felt her cock stir and I realized she didn't think I looked funny like this. Her cock hadn't even finished getting soft yet from the last time, and she was already getting turned on again by the sight of her come dripping off my face.

Her eyes locked on mine and I smiled back at her, then ran my tongue around my lips to catch whatever stray fluids were in reach. That little gesture had an obvious effect on her, as her smile faded slightly and the look of lust in her eyes grew stronger.

"Little sister," she said quietly, "Is it wrong that I find the sight of your pretty face dripping with my seed so alluring?"

I felt my cheeks heating up again but I slowly shook my head and replied, "I don't know big sister. Is it wrong that I find the taste of your seed so intoxicating?"

For the next several seconds we continued to stare at each other like that. Her shaft was fully erect again, rather than laying between my boobs it had risen up a few centimetres and almost seemed to point directly at my face. I could practically feel the heat coming off it, and all I had to do was tilt my head forward and I'd have the tip in my mouth once more.

Instead I decided to tease her slightly. I leaned forward, then gave the head of her cock a lick before letting relaxing back down on the pillow.

My sister gasped softly. It was a sharp little intake of breath, and that look of lust in her eyes grew even stronger.

After another half minute Cat finally sighed, then shook her head. "We really ought to get started on our day Valeria. There'll be plenty more time to play again after the work is done."

"Ok Cathryn," I replied with a little sigh of my own, though neither of us moved right away.

It was another fifteen or twenty seconds before she sighed once more then finally pulled her eyes off me. She got up off the bed and stretched, then without looking back suggested, "Let's freshen up and have a bit of breakfast, then we'll get to work."

If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to new chapters! Patrons have already read chapter 17 and you could too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

86