12 Revenge
624 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

System Note: Dear god, you really played into that. You know what. let us review your time so far.

A moment later, a new message appeared.

System Note: Kinks explored - Edging Pussyjob, Oral Ruined Orgasm after Edging, Nipple Orgasm, Bound Prolonged Edging while Enchanting, and Forced Breath Control Deepthroat. Rewards are being applied. We are watching now.

Trait gained - Self-contained life form

Self-contained life form - Your body sustains itself on mana. You can either breathe air or let your muscles or brain be sustained by mana. Food can increase mana regeneration, but you will always have your base mana regen and it will sustain you anywhere indefinitely. (Breathing is no longer necessary, blood flow isn't required, and anything your body would normally need is now a choice. Acting will be useful. Keep it up, beautiful earthling)

 

"System, I am a Human from Earth. Earthling makes me sound like some kind of alien." I was fuming. I now have a kinked-out system monitoring me. I stomped over to the Rear Brute and electrocuted his head. It killed him instantly, just like everyone else. Even their brains could be fried. I took a deep breath. "Focus," I breathed to myself. "Now is the time to take care of a real monster."

That front brute needs a special touch. He needs to die in fear and despair, just like all his victims. I created a binding enchantment on a rock I could carry. I made the enchantment on the whole rock. It would hold firm touching it anywhere. I used a temporary enchantment, so it didn't cost me too much. I put it under his neck and put his hands on it. He was unconscious. I didn't hold back when I drained him. Now his head and hands were stuck. I brought out one of my binding sheets and put his feet flat together. He was now good and stuck.

"You wouldn't happen to know where I can find a sharp knife system?" I called out into the air.

 

 Skill Gained - Search at rank E

 Search - The ability to find an object, person, or place.

 

I suddenly knew how to go about finding an item, and sure enough, a sharp steel dagger. Maybe the system isn't so bad. I like things, and my powers are fun. "Thank you system." Time to get to work. I opened his mouth and placed a couple of rocks wedged to force his mouth to stay open, no matter what he wanted. I needed to make his member hard to do to him what he deserved.

His pecker was still large, even when limp. I needed blood flow down there, so I sat on it, forcing it into me. I moved up and down rapidly, and he started to harden. I could feel it. He also was waking up. "Good morning sleepy," I purred seductively, pounding away, "I have some news for you. You are trapped. Your friend is dead, but you earned special treatment. You thought you could choke me out with this thing between your legs." I stopped and shifted my hips to accentuate my point, then continued with the forced fucking. "That's not so easy but let's find out how you handle it." My voice dripped with sickly sweet honey.

He started struggling and trying to talk. He was still getting harder as I squeezed tenderized the meat between my legs, moving deliberately to make him as hard as I could. Control is so sweet. I'm controlling his body's reaction even though he clearly wanted to stop. I felt my own tension building. He was hard enough, but I wanted to get mine. After a moment of consideration, I decided now wasn't the time. I can't let him see me in such bliss. He doesn't deserve it. He struggling never ceased.

I decided to monologue. I took on a loving tone, like a caring parent explaining how pain is just a part of life. "Now, Brute, I will be getting off of you, then ill be cutting off your pecker with this knife. Since you stuck it in my mouth, I will be doing the same to you. I put the rock under your neck so your head would be able to be leaned back far enough for your own dick to fit down your throat." He was struggling mightily, but the enchantment held firm. "You will die the same way no doubt many other women have died. With your cock down your throat."

I slid him out, grasping the member firmly with one hand. His terror hit a crescendo. It didn't stop me. It couldn't stop me. This is the panic that he took so much enjoyment in, just inverted. I placed the knife perfectly, then I sliced off his genitalia and cum sacks in one clean motion and brought them quickly to his mouth. 

I don't know how long it will stay hard. On a hunch, I took my fire glove and cauterized both the sliced-off dick and the gaping wound. "This might keep it hard," I muttered to myself. Bringing his cock back to his mouth, I positioned it again, pushing lightly. "This is your last chance to breath; I would do so now."

I didn't shove. I kept constant pressure, leaning his head back and tenderly pushing past his tonsils to his throat, his throat was clinched to prevent me from pushing forward. It would go as soon as his throat muscles slackened. I was staring into his eyes when he finally began coughing. His cock slid in negligibly, but that's all I needed, I pushed just a little harder and glided down his throat. 

I was staring into his eyes and saw the moment when he knew it was over. I saw every ounce of hope leave a monster. Does that make me a monster? Maybe, but that would make me a predator of predators. I am ok with that. I pushed it all the way down till his balls were in his mouth and removed the rocks holding it open. 

"You are a monster, but more than that, you caused misery and suffering to many. You die as you lived. Choking the weak with your cock." I held his mouth shut till he stopped struggling. I couldn't look into his eyes as he died. That was much more stressful in the end than I thought it would be. Then, the system announced itself with the sound of another great rumble.

 

System note: Experience subsumed alongside performing a special action to gain a trait.

Trait Gained - Karmic Vengeance

Karmic Vengeance - All Actions were taken to bring down sexual predators in the same way they treat their victims have a greatly increased chance of success. (Men like him are everywhere. Will you be the avenger? Magic can allow for wonders and terror. Every kind of predator is out there. Will you be a hero? Villain? Something in between? Gives us shivers just thinking about it.)

 

 

More of the system watching me. Ugg. oh well. Focus on the positive. Monsters will die by my hand easier. I smiled or tried to. Vengeance is hard. I lost my mood. Time to get dressed. Then I realized. I have a new enchanted slip. I used Analyze+.

 

 

Enchanted Silken Slip (Undergarment), Superior enchantment: This enchanted slip was intended to heal the wearer but has taken on additional effects. Now it will regenerate the wearer and the clothing worn.

Will restore the wearer to complete health over time, regenerating even lost limbs. The more matter lost, the longer it will take.

Will restore any clothing worn to pristine condition upon command. Takes material from nearby to complete repairs. Repairs will take longer if materials are lost, or powerful enchantments are involved. Cannot repair anything more magically powerful than itself.

Overcharging destroys this item utterly. Upon death, your spirit is restored into a new body at the last safe place visited. This works even from inventory.

EC can be spent to increase the rate of regeneration by a factor of 10 for 1 hour per EC.

 

That was a LOT more powerful than I intended. I decided to look at the matrix, only to discover something peculiar. This uses a five-rune base rather than the three I was intending. How did that happen? The system? Must be. I examined my gloves in the same way. The shocking glove was as intended, but the fire glove had an extra rune. Is it my Enchantrix class? So many questions. "Care to tell me why some of my enchantments are more intricate than intended," I Questioned the air around me. "No answers for me this time? Fine. I guess I'll muddle through. The stupid system not telling me secrets of this simulation." I muttered that last part under my breath. I was so tired and frustrated.

I take a deep breath... SCREAM... Another breath. Everything is ok... I'm just upset. Can you withhold sex from an all-controlling system AI or Admin just because they won't tell you something? No, probably not. I need to let it go. Time to think ahead. To the orc camp. Those were just half-orcs. Should I go in alone again? Will the town want to send people in? One step at a time. I go and put all the loot the bandits collected in my inventory and get ready to move on.

The idea of strolling into an orc camp without any care in the world is probably an idiotic one for most people. two days ago, I wouldn't have given it a second thought. Now? Now I have no idea. I'm quite sure I CAN do it, but should I? Am I being pushed into situations by the system, or did I just happen upon a sick half-orc that likes suffocating women by sticking his dick down your throat? Thinking back to that bastard, I shuddered. If I didn't have expanded lung capacity, that may have gone differently.

Before I choose, let's see if any of the goods are worth keeping. I place every crate and bauble I could find in my inventory, then start looking through the listings. Most of it is basic supplies. Looks like for the farms. Some are clothing that was damaged or worn. a notebook. It looks like it was detailing the sales to the orcs. The most recent entries... a Caged Fairy? Found wandering the wilderness lost just 2 days ago. That's when I arrived. Could they have come from another world too? Whelp... This settles it. Off to the orcs. Damnit.

10