15 Fae Intervention
529 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

System note: Karmic Vengeance active

 

This was the strength of a legendary class. Capable of incomprehensible power under ideal conditions. With the magic rising, I understood their fate was sealed. I felt the climax building, which started with the fairy playing with a nipple, developing quickly. There were hundreds of beings with their sexual attention on me, and an unforeseen fairy song all around us. Reality was bending under the Fairy song. The magic was driving into and through me. I was fighting climax, trying not to orgasm yet. The magic wasn't ready to finish. 

The fairy song dragged ritual words out of a mouth, "By the magic of the Unseelie, our judgment is unending. The Feywilds shall bind you for a hundred lifetimes." Rino's eyes went wide, but he wasn't stopping. His fate was no longer his to control, and his body wouldn't respond to his mind. He was pounding into me frantically now and I was trying not to convulse around his doomed cock. The curse continued, "Our decision is absolute. Name the curse young fae."

The fairy knew what to say. "The large shall be little! no more shall you torment the small!" She looked at me sharply. "Quickly, seal the curse!"

I knew what she meant, and I did as commanded. I burned with a craving for vengeance, and every painful swing of the rod against my breast took me nearer to orgasm. Every thrust pushed me to the edge. 

By the time the fairy asked me to bind the magic, the torrent was demanding release. I clenched about Rino's shaft and use one of the first traits I was given by the system. The great intensity of my cosmic orgasm was disseminated to everyone being drawn from. Every orc being affected by this magic started to orgasm forcefully, and they began shrinking as they orgasm painfully. They are being made small by the curse of the Unseelie, and the amplifying magic of an Enchantrix. This was no ordinary enchanting. The fairy song stole my magic as it was built and focused it into a curse upon the orcish race.

This magic wasn't of this world. The fairy trapped here, unable to return home, called out for aid. That music broke through to her home by commandeering my magic and harnessing fate. My plan was originally flawed, as I was going to attempt to enchant the leader, and his men directly. While it would probably have worked, it may not have guaranteed escape with all the slaves. The fairy intervention made the revenge perfect. The fairy made it Karmic Vengeance.

 

Trait acquired: Fates Bond

Enchantrix has reached level 5

Class ability acquired: Easy enchanting

Skill increase - Seductive way Rank B to Rank A

Skill Increase - Sexual Fantasies Rank B to Rank A

Skill increase - Magical Matricies Rank C to Rank B

Skill increase - Acting Rank D to Rank C

 

The orcs were passed out in puddles, and no more than a foot tall. The fairy came over and somehow unbound me. I wanted to fall asleep. I started to close my eyes. "Stay awake," Instructed the fairy as she smacked me. "We need to get out of here. You are weakened and we need protection. Do you know where to go?"

"Ya," I slur, "To the prisoners. I said we would go to Pinely together." My eyes start to shut again.

"FRIEND," The fairy screams. "GET UP AND GO TO THE PRISONER PENS!"

"Ok ok. Don't get your panties in a twist. I'm up." I stand up and glimpse my ripped clothes. "Oh... can't forget these. They are migicle" I slur some more. I try to put on the slip. It falls off of me. "Oh, yea. Activate it first. duh"

"We don't have time for this..." the fairy starts to say as the garments restore themselves. "Oh, they have practical magic. ok.... hurry up though."

My head starts to clear immediately upon putting on the slip, its magic reserves rejuvenating me somewhat. I realize what the fairy was hinting at, and hurry to put on the midi dress. "Ok, we can rush now. Do I have permission to pick you up?"

"Yes yes, now hurry uhhh-p" The fairy starts to demand as I pick her up and deposit her on my shoulder.

We make it to the pens, and the slaves appear to all be in shock. I scour the pile of clothes on the ground, finding something fleshy, which I ignore, and YES, the keys. I unlock the doors and rush over to Gram. "Get your people moving, we need to go." Gram is looking at me with astonishment written all over her face.

Gram stands up, and quavers out, "You did it. I can't believe it. Deary, you are a godsend." She stood up straight. "I will take care of the rest of the people here. You rest, you look exhausted."

I put a hand on her shoulder, and inform her, "The orcs' punishment has been bestowed. Doing more could damage the magic gripping their people. Don't let anyone try to take their own vengeance. Their punishment isn't death. It is to be small."

Her eyes were wide. "I am respected, and if anyone can stop the men from trying to take their own vengeance, I can. Also, you have the keys, get that thing off your neck. " There was steel in her words, and she marched off like a woman 10 years younger. She was right about the collar though. Removing it took a couple tries.

I sat and looked at the fairy sitting on my shoulder. She had been silent, just gripping my dress to sit up. "We haven't been properly introduced. I am Ria. What is your name?"

The fairy looked at me, rallied herself, then started with an air of pompousness teasing her voice, "I am Lady Trixy of the Unseelie court." Her voice softens for the next part, "and I am in your debt."

"There is no need for debt between us. I felt your magic take hold. You made this possible as much as I did." I stared down at her naked body. "Do you have any clothes? No, of course not. I might be able to help some. I have some fabric in my inventory, and a knife to cut them into shape. I am no seamstress though.

She laughed, "No Ria, you are right that I don't. You are a kind sort with a devious mind and a sense of righteousness. You are someone who I can truly get along with. Let us make a draping dress to stop people from staring at me." She sounded happy. There was an edge and a sweetness to her voice. I produced a chartreuse bolt of cloth and started to cut out a portion to make a dress. Trixy indicated a few cuts that would need to be made for it to drape right.

"You look much more Regal now Trixy. I like it. We will need to get you a proper dress. I know a girl in town. I have something i would like to do for you." I started to weave an enchantment into the tiny strip of cloth. It was a weak enchantment, but capable of a strong effect over time. A few minutes later, I was finished. I was feeling lightheaded, but described the new effect anyway, "That magic should slowly repair your body back to optimal shape. The wings should be restored in time." Trixy was wide-eyed and started to speak. I didn't notice I leaned my head against something hard and passed out. 

9