16 Waking up
494 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

System note: WOW. That was a mess to clean up. The model had to be completely retrained after that one. In other words, something went wild. We didn't know the different simulations could communicate. fascinating. Those orcs are now mini-orcs... sorry, looking closer... somehow ALL orcs are now mini-orcs. so cute. If any of their entries get erased too quickly, it could destabilize the changes that were implemented. No idea how you figured that out. Your Intuitive grasp of the system is fascinating.

 Continued: Your bonded companion, or should we say... Familiar? not sure. You are both from other worlds and are now on a path together. You should look at the trait. You are really delivering new and exciting erotic content. I mean, a little woman nibbling a nipple that isn't much smaller than she is. She could ride the thing. Your actions got you levels this time. no intervention this time. You already changed the world. No need for rewards every time.

I was startled awake after hearing the voice of the system. Trixy sat up as soon as I shifted. She was laying on the fabric in between my peaks. I stare at her. She had used the fabric of her clothing as a blanket, and it was not covering anything anymore. She appeared like new. No more bruising from the ordeal. How did she heal so fast? That skin looked pure and smooth. I shook my head. Not time for those thoughts.

"What is it Ria?" inquired Trixy.

I thought fast. I wasn't admiring her skin. She was too tiny for anything like that. I managed to remember something the system suggested. The new trait, I would tell her that. I finally reply, "The system notified me about a new trait. I'm going to look at its description. Fates Bond"


 Fates Bond - The paths we take are not always clear, but your path led you straight into the arms of a new companion. By not hesitating to risk your own life, You ensured the survival of someone who was otherwise fated to die a horrible death. This bond is the strongest 2-way link in the world. Your spirits are intertwined. You share all Traits and can sense where your bonded companion is with just a thought. You may share thoughts on command. Teaching skills to a bonded companion happens at a drastically increased rate.

I was staring at nothing for too long. Trixy Blew her top, "Spit it out! What does it do?"

I grinned down at her. "You are cute when you are impatient." She was fuming now. That Glair could melt stone. "Ok ok... Sheesh. I know we just met, but you have to realize that I will tease you somewhat.

The Trait, Fates Bond, has linked our spirits. You must have felt it. We also share traits now. You must have noticed. I don't see your bruising anymore. My adaptive body can help heal a body much more quickly. Also, see how much air you can take"

She huffed a bit but then smiled. "Stay on your toes. If you are going to tease me, then I will be teasing you." She had decided something. Should I be worried? Naw. What could she do? She's only 4 inches tall. "Let's see now..." She opened her mouth and started to take in a great lung full of air that just seemed to keep going. Her eyes told me that she was testing something, and her cheeks told me she wasn't lacking breath. She stopped taking in a lung full and her chest rose and fell without taking in air. "I can go without breathing, and I can have a ton of extra air. Isn't that kinda redundant?"

"Yea... Kinda" I responded with a shrug. "Self-contained life form draws on your mana regeneration though, so it's better to just breath" Trixy nodded. I decided to ask a question. I probably should have asked when I woke up. "Where are we?"

"I was wondering when you would ask that." Trixy explained, "We are in a boat, on the way to a town a bit closer than Pinely. Pinely, I'm told, is upstream, and would take days to reach. 

We are half a day into our journey to Ailar. The wind is carrying us to the distant shores of this massive lake. Gram told me that is their original home. Once we depart, we will be 15 minutes from the gates. From there, we can prepare to go to Pinely by circling the lake and following the trade road. Why did you want to go to Pinely?"

I was taking in everything she said. That small enchantment took a lot out of me. I ended up sleeping half the day. The great curse must have taken a lot more out of me than I thought. I answered Trixy, "I wanted to go back to Pinely because of the friends I have made. One of them is Jet. He is a water mage that showed up in this world at the same time I did and in roughly the same place. Jinni, the Tailor is good at what she does, and will likely have some clothes for me. She made this dress, and the slip underneath it. I also was a bit naughty with her. It was quite fun." I stopped for a minute and got a little more serious. "Thank you for taking care of me. I hope the enchantment took. How are your wings coming along?"

"The wings are coming in much faster than I thought they would." Trixy was quite excited. "I should be able to float around by tomorrow, and will have full functionality, if I keep this dress on, by the end of next week."

Ria was excited by the news. "That's amazing. Soooo... we should have a bit of fun. You know. Girl time. Let me show you something."

Later in the day, someone was walking by to check on the Women that saved them. They were only an hour or so away from shore, and Gram sent him to let them know. On arrival, he heard some strange sounds. Coming closer, he opened the door and stepped in. There was a strange set of sounds, like music, but wrong. The words just sound like sounds without meaning. "Nu är vi här med caramelldansen... O-o, o-a, o-a, O-o, o-a, o-a-a" The fairy, and the girl have their hands in a strange position over their head, appearing to dance. Both stop and glare at the guard. "Yeees?" They say in unison, glaring.

"We are almost there," he stammered out, gulped, then continued, "only an hour or so till we arrive. I'll... I'll be going now..." He slowly stepped out and closed the door again. Those girls are strangely scary for some reason.

 

It feels like we have stopped, so Trixy and I work our way to the exit of the boat. Gram is waiting for us.

"Good afternoon deary. I was glad to hear you woke up. You and Trixy spooked poor James." Gram looked at us inquiringly. "He told me you were staring at him with such intensity, he thought he would burst into flames on the spot."

"We were having fun, and he walked in on us," I explained. Trixy added, "it's not polite to stare at ladies in silly poses."

Gram just gave us a funny look and moved on. "We would like to thank you by gifting you some of the goods we took from the warehouse before leaving. Please take this small chest of semi-precious and precious stones. It's probably the most valuable of the goods we found. We wish you the best of luck with your journey. I will always welcome you to my home."

"Thank you, Gram. I will stop by your home whenever I come back to town." I step up to her and give her a warm lingering hug. "You are a very strong woman Gram. Take care of yourself, and make sure everyone gets the chance to recover from their ordeal." She was flushed after the hug. Trix and I are off to town.

12