21 Evil Afoot
491 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decided it would be better to get jewelry at a reseller or pawn shop of some kind. They might have some nice little treasures. The place I found had a couple of decent crystals that would work for a teleportation idea I had. James, the owner, seems to have a decerning eye for quality. I found an extravagant ring with tons of tiny high-quality gems. Those gems would be about the right size for fancy jewelry for Trixy. It was perfect. There was only one problem.

"It costs HOW MUCH?" I sputter incoherently for a moment.

"Miss Ria, that is a ring of the highest quality. I am told it can hold master-level magic enchantments. I cannot sell it cheaply. Every one of the 20 gems in it is finely cute and of the purest quality. "

I knew what he was saying was true. My skirt said so, and my eyes confirmed it. I really wanted that ring.

It was a little unfair of me, but I have to use my skills to get the most out of this world. He is cute enough. I could see he was very into... hmmm. A girl. A specific girl, and it wasn't me. I could picture a well-proportioned, slightly small-breasted woman with silky blonde hair. She was the barmaid at the Whispering Hen. It was adorable that he wasn't thinking about doing things to me. It's the normal fantasy for the people confronted with me, and I'm wearing this pink outfit that screams cute. I could probably make him want me, but that wouldn't be fair.

"Sir, you are an honest tradesman, and I will do right by you. I'm going to earn a discount, and you will be very pleased with me tonight. " I give him a wink. "I will have a surprise for you. You don't need to do anything but go to the Whispering Hen tonight. I promise you that it will be worth your while."

He accedes after some minor resisting, then I purchase a couple of the crystals I wanted and a silver bracelet, and Trix and I depart.

Trix gives me a sly look, "You are going to earn that discount riiiight." She gets a sultry tone, "Are you going to share him with me? I would like to take a few small licks, and maybe a nibble or three. Do men have as sensitive a neck? I'll have to experiment. "

"You have me all wrong, hornball," she looks offended, and I continue, "I'm going to convince the woman he fantasizes about to date him. I might color her sight slightly for one night. I'm going to make him seem just as he is to me. An honest, hard-working, fair man worth a chance. It will go away, leaving the truth. I think I'll call it a true glamour. If she doesn't want who he is, I will need to find another way. We need that ring, and I will find an honest way to get it. "

Trix contemplated my words, then smiled. " Using tricks to reveal true things. Honest and devious at the same time. My new favorite... well. Second most favorite thing." She more than leaned over for a nibble this time; she pinned herself under my shirt this time. Her magical concealment didn't let anyone know the devious little monster was even there. She made it her mission to drive me wild on our way to the inn. Every time I tried to remove her, she would bite down hard. People were looking at me strangely. I decided fighting her was looking like I was fondling myself in public. I just had to try to hold back my moans and attempt to walk straight. That fairy is a goddamned bonafide hornball, and so talented.

At the inn, we got a table, ordered food, and chatted with Misty, the barmaid that James was infatuated with. I tried to get a feel for her fantasy. She didn't have a man, but she wasn't looking either. Her thoughts were strangely devoid of sexual fantasies of all kinds. I had a bad thought. I decided to try something new. I weave a seeming of fear. A few strange syllables under my breath, and how I held myself was all it took. For one full second, I make the chair next to me appear to be her greatest fear.

Her eyes went wide and she started to back away before she took a breath, then continued chatting. I start to use my captivating speech, demanding her attention. "Misty, you looked afraid. What did you see? "

She gets a look of fear. She would not have answered, but my skill pulled it from her. "There is this man. He demands a lot of me. My family owes him money, but it wasn't fair. My father was robbed of everything days before our caravan reached town. We suspect he had something to do with it, and he constantly demands money. My income here is very important but isn't enough. He says he will make my family suffer if I don't do what he wants. He demands so much, and I never know when he will show up. " She was starting to cry by the end.

Having her sit next to me, I stare deep into her eyes, willing her to answer. "Where can I find him? What is his name? Exactly what does he do? " I used my magic when she started crying to weave another seeming of peaceful conversation, so others won't suspect anything was amiss for a few minutes.

She is crying much harder now, gripping my hands in terror. "H-His name is K-Krag, and r-runs Shim co," She is looking more and more distressed but continues to speak, "H-he," gasp, "He will ma-make me," whimper, " h-hold my breath-th a-and," shudder," "push m-my head in-into a tub f-full o-of wa-water." Her whole body was shaking, and would have hurt my hand if I hadn't been holding it. "h-he'll take m-me from b-behind-d." I've had enough, and cannot stand it. I want to know more, but I am burning with fury. I promise myself, "He will have one last play date, and I will have a new earring,"

It's time to restore her calm. The power of Glammourie cannot be overstated. It makes something seem like something else. That something being seemed doesn't have to be tangible. It doesn't have to be a rock. It can be a feeling. I take a few moments to weave a seeming over her memories of the past few minutes. They now seem like a conversation full of laughter. The actual words won't be thought about. They are not forgotten, but they seem insignificant.

 

Skill increase - Glammourie magic from rank E to rank D

 

I waited till James showed up, then wove a mild infatuation with James into Misty's sight. He seemed exactly how I discovered him to be, colored with the tiniest hint of lust. I needed Misty in a room, so she didn't walk home. Something might happen to her after speaking with me.

Misty pointed out her boss when I asked. He was a slightly heavy-set man, with short brown hair and an almost genuine smile for anyone he spoke with. Trixy was having fun watching me weave a set of deceptions to get the truth. She understood I was on a mission now and was not trying to distract me.

He was bartending. It was a quiet night. A few regulars eat dinner mostly. It wouldn't be a burden to make him work alone tonight. I headed over to the bar and asked for a private word.

On our way, I envisioned his fantasy, and low and behold, a simple one. He was imagining me sucking his dick. I used a power that Trix and I didn't use too often. I spoke with her mentally.

"Trix," I thought, " I will need you to take the lead speaking role on this one. You need to convince him to give Misty a room. I'm going to have my mouth full giving him the incentive to do as you ask. "

He took us into a room next to the kitchen. Some kind of office with a door. As soon as the door was shut, I didn't give him time to think. Before he turned around to talk, I had my top off. When he saw me, he was stunned long enough for me to pull down his pants, revealing his limp shaft, but it would be rising soon enough.

I took him whole into my mouth and started caressing the soft underside of the tip with my tongue. He was growing fast. He was groaning, forgetting everything but that sensation of warmth caressing his sensitized manhood.

He wasn't going to last long, so I slowed and kissed and caressed the rest of his shaft. When I felt like he was ready, I slowly took him back into my mouth, moving my tongue back and forth against the skin of his shaft as I slowly engulfed him. It didn't reach my throat, but this made it easy to slide my tongue against its entire length.

Trix decided to reveal herself. "She really enjoys that, doesn't she?" He tried to speak, but I created suction at the tip. I rubbed my tongue quickly and smoothly across the sensitive section of skin just under the tip of his manhood.

"Having a hard time speaking? Oh well. She has a request. " She took his moan as an affirmation. "Yes, well, she would like Misty to have a room and the night off." His mouth tried to give a negative response, but the intensity of the blowjob ramped up hard, with firm suction, and took him in and out smoothly. His tension was building, so I slowed, and kissed around his hardness while he calmed. Meanwhile, Trixy explained, "What she is doing is paying for Misty's night off and the room. She won't let you finish till you agree. "

"But, I..." He gasped as I took him all the way in again, quickly using my tongue to stop him being able to speak.

"But what, sir?" Trixy asked after I started to slow down again. "I'm sure you can handle the small crowd on your own for tonight."

He whimpered as I wouldn't let him finish a second time. "Ok, she can..." I took him again, this time moving his hands to my breasts so he could pinch and caress them. He wasn't skilled and was a bit too rough. The act heightened his pleasure, so I let him get away with it. I didn't stop till his face and fingers were numb. He was panting from the strongest orgasm he had had in his life. I felt his pleasure but tempered my own. It's always hard to hold back an orgasm, and I have been on the brink several times over the last day or two. I'm feeling flushed and a bit moist, but I wipe my mouth, put on my halter top, and leave without having said anything, leaving Trix to conclude business.

"It's good to do business with you. Go give her a key, and give her your generous news. No need to tell her why. If she asks, make something up. " Trix ordered.

I was feeling a bit naughty inside. I just gave a blowjob to a stranger in his office. It was a giddy feeling to be so adventurous, but then I thought of why I did it, and let a coldness wash through me. As soon as Trix came into the main room, I asked her to keep an eye on Misty till I was ready. I have a task to complete.

8