24 Recovery
412 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I entered the common room to find nobody around. I'm internally rejoicing. My beautiful Trixy is causing me to tremble while I desperately hold back my release. That devilish pixie is doing her utmost to make me climax. She knows I want to wait. She also knows I will relish it. She wants a release too, and she isn't going to let herself finish till I do. She is headstrong, unwavering, and incredible. It is a wonder that I made it to the stairs.

The stairs give me the strength to continue. Stepping up throws her rhythm off just enough. At my bed, where I can lie down, I plead with my beautiful Trixy to let me be for the night. It has been a very trying day. She concedes with a pout and unwillingly leaves her now quite damp hiding place. I undress and we lie together. She is in her favorite place, nestled in my bosom. The same place she curled up not a few hours ago. I'm desperately horny, but I also want it to be special. I don't like what almost happened today.

In the morning, I was astonished that she didn't try to take advantage of me. She always wakes before me and plays with my breasts. It looks like I get to admire her sleeping. To think... I almost lost her. It almost makes me cry thinking about all of it. I could have lost everything over one stupid asshole. I almost became a creature of lust and magic, holding everyone that survived encountering me as slaves. I shudder involuntarily at the thought. Trixy stirs but just snuggles up to one side.

I take my first real look at the crystal. I didn't even consider the new color when I stored it. It is a pale pink that emits soft light. I look into the matrices that compose it to discover my soul determined the color. It looks like my soul is a pale pink. I will need to nourish my soul with more love than hate. I promise myself to never torture for torture's sake. A little karmic vengeance can go a long way. If I had just drowned him, it would have been enough.
I used analysis on my new crystal earring.

Enchanted Naturally Refined Mana Crystal Earring, Special Mythic Enchantment
More info: It has a caged Eldrich soul housed in a Fae enchantment, bound with a Fae soul.

cleans the wearer, items worn, items held, and everything within 5 ft. Toggle from none to aura.
It provides healing and regeneration at a rate of one pound of flesh per six hours. This can be boosted by disabling other effects. This effect can be shared by touch.

It saves templates of items within 10 ft. can be used to restore an item to that condition. Missing materials or damaged enchantments must be either provided or have extreme mana provided to restore lost mass or magic. The save state can be changed.

A warped effect has been created. Items worn may be altered. Alterations may destroy or corrupt if the item's magic cannot be sustained after alteration. Mundane items will not be corrupted but may be damaged beyond repair. These alterations automatically overwrite the saved state. (Housing for this crystal may be altered, but not the crystal itself.)

The non-detection effect has been drastically amplified by harnessing Eldrich power. It hides the wearer and those in direct contact with the wearer from everything except ordinary means. Mundane sight boosted by magic or other means will function but will not have magical enhancement on you. It requires Grandmaster levels of power to bypass. Fabled or higher-tier skills may diminish rank requirements.

A warped effect has been created. May be activated for a few minutes at a time 1/day. While active, you are sheathed in a SEP field (somebody else's problem—you seem just another person going about their business). The Earring has this effect on itself at all times unless disabled. while recharging, the effect earring isn't affected

A warped effect has been created. A fluffy hot pink beach towel may be summoned. On one side it reads, in silky letters, "A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have."

On the wearer's death, the item will drain down to the Fae cage. Enchantments are gradually restored. If another death should occur before enchantments are completely restored, an eldritch abomination of lust will be unleashed on the world. You will be whisked away to your last safe location, and this item will be destroyed with part of your soul.

Trix starts to move with her eyes closed, stretching up the side of a breast, reaching out a little hand. I know she is awake now. She is being sneaky about getting handsy, so I get a brilliant idea. I position my hands and... *slap* I smush my (C+ almost D) breasts together, holding Trix trapped. I feel movement but can't free herself. I rub them together, smothering her in soft, warm skin that seems to glide over her. There is a feeling of generous comfort and loving warmth coming from my connection to Trixy. She deeply enjoyed that, but I acted as if nothing had occurred when I spoke, "Okay, my beautiful fairy, it is time for us to get some errands done before we leave town."

Trix lies there, eyes shut, blissfully. "You will do that again soon. I loved that feeling of being held together by you. " She opens her eyes slowly and gives an untamed smile. "I won't lie, it was a surprise, and you will pay for it, but I did enjoy it."

I dressed in my favorite pink ensemble. I put on my earrings, which hurt going in, but I healed quickly. Now I have a pink outfit, with one earring pale pink and the other bright blue. No underwear, no need to give Trix any ideas. She has enough already. She is in her favorite concealment outfit with her mini-skirt.

We exit our room and proceed downstairs. The innkeeper is there. I could feel him fantasizing about our last encounter. Ignoring his fantasy, I proceed to order whatever food is available. Misty heard my request from the kitchen, and brought me my food. "Good morning, Misty," I say cheerfully, "was there anything good that happened last night?"

Misty grinned widely at me. "That guy you introduced me to spent all night talking to me. We had a wonderful time." She started to chatter, "There is a rumor going around though. The guards were all looking for the owner of Shim Co. " She shuddered without noticing and lowered her volume, "rumor is they found him as a withered corpse. Something or someone happened to him last night."

Misty gets quieter, "I never liked him. He was a cruel man." Misty is basically whispering in my ear. "He was a wicked man. I hope he got what he deserved. " Misty straightens up and says, in her cheerful barmaid voice, "I will be seeing James again soon. He is clever, thoughtful, and funny. I really enjoyed spending time with him. Thank you, Ria, for introducing us. "

I finished my breakfast and headed to James's shop. It was time to get that ring I worked so hard for. A few minutes later, I am in his shop saying, "Good morning, James. How was your date with Misty?"

James instantly gets a wide smile. "She is amazing. I got so distracted talking to her, I didn't realize she was coming on to me for part of the night. It's obvious thinking back. She was just so much fun to talk to. Thank you for getting us that room. I assume it was you. Since you paid for the room and got me my date, I will gladly give you the discount you asked for. "

"That's great news. I hope it works out for you too. I heard you would be seeing her again. Maybe... kiss her this time. I think she will melt for you. She seems all syrupy about you. "

"Syrupy?", a voice comes from my chest, "What is syrupy? You use words strangely."

"It means all melty and sweet. She likes him quite a lot and wants to see him again." James watched me argue with my chest.

Ignoring my strangeness, James adds earnestly. "Thanks for the advice. I shall try. Really. Thank you for everything. " Even now, his fantasy is about the kiss, and Misty isn't naked... such a soft heart. Her fantasy was more like my first encounter with Jet. She wants him to take the initiative, but under her terms. She wants love.

I paid far less than the ring was worth but far more than I wanted to. I might be able to get a cart and a donkey with what I have left. I sign inwardly. It will be better than nothing. I really should sell some enchanted gear. I could totally earn money by enchanting some clothes with sizing and whatnot.

I need to distribute the information about Krag. He was hiring bandits and blackmailing nobles. Other people need to handle his shit. I don't want others to know I took him out though. GAH! I need a break.

7