26 Panic
421 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unique Action Triggered New Talent

After having swallowed your lover in the heat of passion, which hasn't been done in this world, you are being awarded a talent that will allow you to acquire templates. You absorb the racial template of a lover to share it with them. This isn't just sex. You must show them a special level of dedication and passion to share their racial gifts. You can go to a special place with your lover or create an environment just for them. Fulfilling a deep-seeded need or fantasy to the fullest can also count. Go above and beyond.

Trait gained - Absorb template

Trait augmented - Adaptive body to Adaptive body +

Template gained - Winged fairy

System note: Oh m....*static* you just... *static*...mned earring... *static* .... Vored he.....

I am panicking. What just happened? I cannot think straight. I just ate my lover. How could I let this happen? I didn't even notice I was doing it either. FUUUUCK. Take a deep breath. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I screamed long and loud.

I started to actually think. OK, maybe she is stored in my stomach. It's just like my inventory. I do the same thing I would do to summon something I know is in my inventory and will Trixy into the air in front of me. Holy fuck it works. She appears and starts to fall. I immediately caught her and held her tightly to my chest.

I am crying loud tears of relief, sobbing incoherently, "I-I thought I-I l-lost you," I sniffle, holding her tight to my bosom.

For her part, she doesn't seem like she knows what's going on. She is still coming down from the pleasure of the moment. "Ria," she says sleepily, "What are you crying about?"

"I-I swallowed you. I didn't m-mean to. I'm so s-sorry. "I sobbed out, but I'm calming a bit. I have her now.

"Ohhhh. I know what happened. " She sounds much more awake now. "That was the absolute best sex I have ever had. BAR NONE. I don't know of any other way that could have gone better. "

"But I ate you," I was quite confused now.

"Did you? You swallowed me, and it sent me way over the edge. I couldn't feel anything and was shaking uncontrollably. It's not like you have traditional stomach anymore. We are going to do that again sometime." She shivers with anticipation at the thought.

I have no idea how to respond. She apparently enjoyed it and wanted it to happen again. I guess it didn't hurt her, and she liked it, so I will probably do it again for her. "OK, Trix. It will be as you wish. "

I addressed the notifications. After reading over them, I figured something out. The system notes may be fuzzed out, but the primary system notifications are not. That must mean that whatever has sent the notes is not what runs the system. It's definitely some low-level admin or something.

I can also absorb templates from creatures. I suppose I would have to have a special connection with them to make it work. I was in a special mood from our ordeal and really wanted to show Trix that I love her. She means so much to me now. She helped me survive. I will keep her safe in turn.

I need the details on these. Absorb Template, Adaptive body +, and Winged fairy

Absorb Template - Can gain templates to adjust traits, racial abilities, or attributes. This absorption must take the form of a passionate encounter and result in your having taken in at least part of either their body or what they produced. (examples include: semen, female arousal fluid, blood, the whole partner, etc.).

Adaptive body: Your body can adapt to anything. If you accidentally swallow an apple whole? Your throat will expand to let it down. If you want your body to change in small ways, such as smaller or larger hips, it will happen. It's intent-based. You will it, and it happens. It can also adapt to an environment. Extreme temperatures can break this, but from slightly below freezing to just above, the hottest temperatures seen on your earth are easily handled as though it's your perfect comfortable temperature. (Note: This can only do small cosmetic changes. Skin color, bone structure, and eye color cannot be altered with this ability.)

Adaptive body +: Does everything adaptive body does plus the following. Makes racial characteristics togglable. Some characteristics are augmented.

Racial Template, Winged fairy - Fae magic works more naturally, and you have heightened reflexes. While at a small size (3ft tall or shorter), wings are formed and you may glide or jump higher. At a tiny size (1ft tall or shorter), wings are able to produce flight with average maneuverability. At a diminutive size (4in tall or shorter), wings allow for quick and maneuverable flight. Adaptive body + added ability to shrink to 3ft tall. Fairy wings will be required to show at 1ft or smaller.

That is interesting. I can shrink myself to glide. That will be entertaining. If I got as small as Trixy, I would be able to fly swiftly. My fae magic will work better, and Improved reflexes are good. I don't know how I would measure that, though. This whole thing has been a wild ride. Everything with Trix has been. She is a bundle of joyful chaos, wrapped up in my tiny hornball. I love her.

It is time for a nap. I gathered up my beautiful Trix and lay in bed with her. When she is laying down, I smush her and hold her tightly in my bosom. She gets that held-together feeling and is content. I hold on for a while longer, then relax into a nap.

When I get up from my nap, Trix is drawing circles on my skin. It felt divine. I lay there for a long time, just feeling her. It's currently mid-afternoon. We should probably arrange for a wagon.

"Trix, let's go find a wagon. Preferably a large one. I want a mobile fortress to enchant. "

Trix stops her tracing and smiles at me, "Let's do it. It will be fun to have some new scenery. "

Off to find a wagon maker. Wagoneer? Trix and I asked around. It's a Wheelwright, and we are in luck. He has an oversized wagon with a canopy that was previously ordered and partially paid for. The purchaser died a gruesome death. I may have been involved, but he doesn't need to know that. We offer to pay the remaining balance plus a transference fee. He laughed at my phrasing, and we shook on it. He would hold it for me till I came to get it.

We now have an unpainted wagon but no way to move it. An animal is an obvious answer, but could I do it with magic? Oooor... could I do it with a little engineering? Let's see if I can shape metal by "wearing" it. My new earring may come in useful for fabricating parts. If not, I'll need to enchant something that can do it.

Trix is a little confused when I describe the gears and connective assembly. The hard part is steering, but one step at a time. We go to a smelter and purchase some steel ingots. Next, I checked my inventory. I had some wood that would work as a housing for the gears and motor.

Back in our room, Trixy was watching me. I decided to test the limits of this. I took out a rough plank of wood and laid it on me. A few moments later, and with a look of concentration, I couldn't shape the plank. After some testing, I realized it couldn't be too large or heavy. The ingots could be shaped, but barely, and I couldn't make the housing as large as I would have liked.

I need to examine the wheels more closely. This is getting complicated, but it will be worth it. I will focus on getting the wagon to how I want it physically before I start working on the magic and engineering.

The wagon isn't going to be a hauler of large cargo. I will have a bed in it, a table, and some chairs. It will have space for the essentials. We may not need the food. But having it will be good. It's going to be amazing. Now, to spend some quality time with Trix before tomorrow and lots of work. This time, we will be enchanting one of the crystals.

I lay down and said, "Trix, tonight we are enchanting a crystal for anchoring a teleportation location. It should allow me to create a place where we can come back to from our wagon. I'll make a door in there that can attune itself to other doors.

Trix nods, "That would be quite useful. Enchanting should be fun too. "

"Maybe, depends on your definition of fun. Did you enjoy last night? " I inquired.

"Of course I did, silly. I did say it was the best ever," Trix said smugly.

"Then you will love building up for the next one."

Trix adopts a confused look, then groans. "That's torture. I can't handle that much buildup without release. "

"We will find out."

An hour later, the enchanting was finished. I now had a teleportation anchor. We finished it after the second time we let our climax slip away, leaving us wanting more.

I held her tightly to my breast, feeling her radiating warmth after we came back from the edge. She was pinned after she tried to finish herself. "Please... I just need it. Please, Ria. I need you. I'll wait next time. I promise. " Trixy begs me. Her own fantasies can't decide which she wants more. A yes, or me tasting her and still saying no.

I decided I would lick her, so I put her, legs first, up to her waist into my mouth. I give her a finger to hold onto. I start brushing up and down the length of her pussy with my tongue. She doesn't last long under my ministrations. That radiating warmth started to turn into an intense fire in her core, threatening to spill over, so I stopped. I sealed my lips tight as she wiggled her legs. She desperately tried to get her hands inside my mouth to finish herself. She cannot and whimpers in need, coming down from the edge. I do it again a minute later. She is begging. Her sweet voice sounds so cute when she is desperate, but not today. I let her sweetness leak out for a while longer so she could calm down.

"Not today, Trixy. Maybe tomorrow," I say teasingly. "Now, we need to get some sleep." I pulled her to my breasts. I know I'm probably going to pay for that. I now have a way to get back at her.

Tomorrow, we shall leave town in our new gigantic wagon.

9