25 Trix
555 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I really don't want to deal with subterfuge right now. How about a letter? Yea, a letter is perfect. Trix can put it under the door of the lord's manor. I keep wanting to say mayor, but that's not right. They won't have a mayor. This isn't a democracy. Probably. On task, Ria. I scribble out everything I was told about Krag and his plans, hoping this is the last time I have to deal with him.

Trix grudgingly plays mail fairy, and I make sure to nuzzle her quite thoroughly. I love her so much.

I recall that cobblers were where you might get shoes, and we needed some shoes. Going around barefoot, while not a hardship, is uncomfortable. We go and find one and spare no expense in getting the softest leather boots we can. The gentleman was shocked when he saw Trix. He took our order anyway and said he would figure it out by tomorrow.

Now that we have the boring things taken care of, it's time for some special time with my fairy. I could feel her desire to be held firmly on all sides. It was something she didn't know she wanted. When I did it to her in bed, she fell in love with it. It was incredibly comforting for her. We headed back to the Whispering hen, and I decided to splurge a little bit and get our room for one more night. We proceeded up the stairs.

I need this. A soothing time with someone I love. Once in the room, Trix waited to see what I would do. First, I created and scattered a few candle flames around the room. They would last several hours. They will provide the temperature and atmosphere I am looking for. The blinds and curtains are shut tight, leaving only dim twinkling lights. Following that, I created a soundproof zone. Nobody will hear us except each other. Finally, I sealed the door shut. We're now alone where nobody can bother us.

I move Trix to the bed put on a show. Seductive way makes it easy to strip sensuously, touching every part of myself as I undress. She is internally excited. I can feel it. She strips down instantly with a puff of shadow. That enchanted dress is so useful. She thinks she knows what's coming, but the anticipation is making her eager for it. Naked, I lay down, and she flies up and starts nuzzling my cheek.

"You are my amazing partner. It's impossible to imagine existence without you. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for coming back. I love you." Trix poured her heart out.

"My gorgeous Trix. My loyal partner, you are my everything now. I will always come back for you. There is nowhere you can go where I won't follow you. Now get over here. " I move her between my breasts and carefully engulf her. The sensation of comfort and togetherness was overwhelming. I was so full of love. We held that position for a very long time. Just being with each other. She trusted me to keep her safe. She felt whole in my bosom.

After a long time, I started to massage my Trixy by rubbing my breasts against each other. It was stimulating her entire body. The sensation was like pushing a gentle heat down to her core. Her groin was starting to tingle. I kept slowly rubbing my love around her. Her groin was more than tingling now. There was a steady heat radiating from her groin into her entire body.

I stopped and decided I would try something new. With a slight, "Yip," I picked up my fairy and placed her breasts against my nipple, and with my palm, held her whole body against me. My nipple was between her breasts, and her nipples were pressed up against my areola. I pressed her firmly, gently rubbing her against my breast. The sensation was immediate. Her nipples against mine amplified that same sensation of being held. Our pleasure was rising. We built to a gentle release, relentlessly rubbing her against my areola. A wave of soothing warmth that begins at our core and radiates throughout our body, ending in our groins. Its only the begining

After a couple of minutes of serenely holding each other, Trix decided on our next course. "I am going to go do your lower lips and taste you." Trix informed me, "Now move your legs apart, and keep them there. Actually, get out your binding sheet. I'll have you hold still. "

"Understood, Mistress," I playfully responded. I gave her the area binding sheet. She activated it so I couldn't move. Then she unfroze me in places so I could get into the position she wanted. When she was done, my lower lips faced the sky so she could lie on my stomach to sample my silky wetness and the pearl within. Trix also had perfect access to both my peaks, where she could dance and taste my breasts.

She was gentle with me at first. She would massage the smooth outer skin of her favorite sleeping place. She set fire to my nerves, making me burn with need. She would slide her chest against my areolas, teasing me with slow movements. She would tenderly nip and taste my nipples, shooting sweet lances of pleasure through me. It was when she descended to my moist neither lips that I truly knew wanting. She kissed my folds, massaging them till they were swollen with need. She sweetly licked the seed of my pleasure. She nuzzled it, driving me higher, sending my nerves up to burst into the sky. I was climbing to the peak.

She then moved to mount my pearl with her own. She ground our groins together to a brilliant height. She was pushing my climax further, relentlessly pushing down on me, waves of sensation crashing around me. When Trix came, she thrust her face into my abdomen, screaming her second release into me.

I unbound myself, and we lay down for a short time again, letting the aftershocks have us. Trix stunned me with her next order. "You do me now."

"Yes, mistress." She had a shudder of delight just from my calling her mistress. She laid down, spreading herself for me. I tentatively put my face up to her. She was so tiny. I put my tongue, which was probably about her size, against her chest. I tasted her smooth chest with the tip of my tongue. I felt her diminutive nipples anyway. They were hardened with desire. I moved slightly, causing her body to ripple with sensation. I smoothly pressed against her whole chest, gyrating my tongue. When I licked down her body and pressed against her mound, she moaned deeply with appreciation. The sensation of warmth and silky smoothness against her entire groin was driving her wild with need. She tried grinding her hips but whimpered. She wanted more. MORE.

She sat up, grabbed my tongue, and drew herself up. She was grinding her chest and groin with need against my tongue. This put part of her inside my mouth. I wasn't sure what to do, but the feeling of need was driving me crazy. I pressed her against the roof of my mouth and ground back against her gyrating hips with the tip of my tongue. Her lips were leaking sweet nectar, and it was delicious. I pressed my whole tongue against her body, pushing her against the roof of my mouth. I was grinding her front, feeling the sweet sensation of her whole body being stimulated. She was holding tight to me, wrapping her legs around my tongue and crushing her delicious dripping wet folds against it. The crushing weight of a building climax is coming down around us.

I put my hands over my swollen lips and started to knead my pearl, slick with passion. We were electric currents of pleasure coursing through each other. Our third orgasm was building, and it was tremendous. The electric need was overcoming us. I push my fingers inside of my own wetness and press, circling, needing that release. Tongue dancing with my sweet fairy. Trix pushed and ground her aching desire for release into my tongue. We could feel it. An earthquake was building. She moved her hands down to her own clit and kneaded with fervor and inexorable longing. The sensation reached a crescendo and a feeling of tightness caressed our forms. We were thunderclouds pulsing with an electric release. Bolts push us past the brink, climaxing further. That tightness only grew all around us, pushing us down to the core, radiating lightning as our release peeked. A thunderstorm crashed through our nerves. As our storm ebbs, drops of pleasure still pulsate sweet sensation through us.

It took minutes, but I came down from an orgasm like I've never had before, let alone shared, and I panted hard, licking my dry lips. dry lips... Fuck.... oh fuck of fuck of God Oh no, oh fuck. I think I swallowed Trix.

Unique Action Triggered New Talent

This chapter was interesting to write. How was it?
  • Perfect Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Not my cup of tea Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Strangely arousing/Wierd boner Votes: 11 64.7%
  • I pictured myself as Ria Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I pictured myself as Trix Votes: 1 5.9%
  • OH GOD. TRIX Votes: 8 47.1%
Total voters: 17
9