27 Sophia
382 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've been here a week. There are hardly any other magic users, and nobody understands the fine arts of augmentation and battlefield control. I've seen a fire mage and a wind mage. They used fancier names, but that's all fluff. My art makes the strong stronger and the weak into useful fighters.

So far, it has been good. The men that I have supported are locals. I was at the jobs board, and they seemed nice enough when they asked if I was going out monster hunting. Derick, our archer, is a decent enough shot, but he always grabs my ass. I can handle him if it comes to it. The other 2 seem to be hanger-ons for Derick. They have no style. Maces are good and all, but have no flair. My world had so many more interesting people. There must be more to this world. I saw only one particularly interesting person.

She had a fairy on her shoulder. I didn't know they had fairies here, let alone tame ones. They only cause trouble where I'm from. Those frost fairies were the worse. *shiver* That lady, though. She was hot. I normally don't give a second glance to humans, but this lady had the sway. She moved like she knew what she had, and nobody could tell her differently. Absolute confidence with those intelligent eyes. I would absolutely see what she's got, but that wasn't the best part about her. I decided to look at her magically for a second, and holy shit, she had a unique magical web about her. I would believe she could weave a serious spell. Too bad I didn't follow up on her. Probably gone by now.

In any case, I've earned good money, so I think it's time to go. This whole town has been in an uproar for a day. Apparently, someone important died, they found the body and could not resurrect them. It was odd for people to speak so casually about being resurrection, then be so astonished that it failed. I'd better go and tell Derick and crew that I'm headed out of town. Time to see the sights. Adventure is my name, and here I come a-calling.

It took only a few minutes to get to the inn where I was to meet up with Derick. I began, "Our time together is at an end, boys. It's been good working with you this past week," I politely informed Derick and crew. I wouldn't miss them, but we killed a good few monsters together, so better to stay polite. "I'll be off to see what else this world has to offer. Till we meet again."

Derick looks miffed. "When you joined us, we expected you to be our partner, Soph. It was the expectation. You're not going to mess with our plans, ya dig? " Derick was winding up. "I mean, you're ours now. We expected much more from you, little kitty. How bout you come back to our room and appologize? How about it boys?"

I knew they were thick, but I didn't think they had a death wish. I didn't want to hurt the Inn, so I wouldn't use flame. I could stop them with ease anyway. The two brutes moved to the sides, and I was trying to keep my eyes on both. I should be able to cast confusion on them. I began the motion, and quick word, but Derick suddenly moved, and i felt a sharp pain on my arm. I screamed as the brutes rushed me. I erupt in a wave of fire, but it won't be enough. I'll have to... I'm feeling woozy. I'd better get behind cover. *Thump*


Trix and I were headed through town with our new wagon. It's exciting. We were all giddy, and Trix was flying all over it. The 2 horses driving it were large, strong beasts. Those animals loved Trix. They even seemed to understand her. They wouldn't be good for a getaway, but they would haul a lot of cargo if pressed. After we get our shoes from the cobbler, we can head out.

On our way, we heard a scream. It sounded like a woman. I didn't even need to tell Trix. She said a single word to the horses, and was off like lightning with her concelement gear on. She gave me running commentary while I followed. "The sound came from this way. Nothing odd here. Not the bakery. This Inn... There is smoke and a few objects on fire. Must be here. Headed upstairs. I heard a door shut. Found it. I can hear the sounds of a few people making noises and laughing. They are talking about their new whore. Get up here, Ria."

I am following as quickly as I can, only moments behind. The innkeeper is headed to put out the few objects that caught fire so it doesn't spread. Here, like at the first inn I arrived at, didn't have many decorations to catch fire. I'm in my pink outfit. My shirt will deter one of them. I hope there aren't too many. Maybe I should turn this around. I could use another enchantment. It's not safe. There's no easy way to ensure the screamer doesn't get raped and make them take me. I guess it'll be get close, then guns blazing. "Trix, let me make the first move, then join the fight."

I knock on the door. The sounds on the other side cease. I knock again, and the door flies open. A brute of a man glances at me, sees I'm alone, and instantly decides to take me too. He reaches for me, and I pretend to stumble back. He gets me easily.

"Hey, don't, ahhh." I give a startled yell. They shut the door as soon as I was inside. There are three men and... a cat girl? That's more than I've handled solo before, but I have tools. The slender man is the smart one. I can see it. They are imagining fucking a cat girl. Maybe I can change that, and activate seductive way and captivating speech.

The slider man notes, "Well, well, what have we here? What are you doing here at our room, girl? Did you come to join our party? "

"Ummm, I, ummm" I hemmed and hawed, "I heard a scream and... ahhh. Thought I would see if... ahh. Someone needed something. It's clear you've got it under control, so I'll just go. " I shift in all the right ways. While I was heming and hawing, I stepped side to side slightly, flashing as much cleavage as possible while biting my lip as if I didn't know what to say. They were hooked.

"Yea well, we think you should stay. You can do a little something for us before we let ya go, ya dig? " That slender man adds slimily. He wants my ass. I think he planned on fucking her ass. Damn. They seem intent on me right now, kitty all but forgotten. It's not something I was into, but with this new body, I guess I'll let it happen.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Sir," I try and fail to get away. "I have friends that know I'm here. I'm sure they will check on me. Just let me go, and there won't be any trouble. " I pretended to bluff.

"Get a gag in that mouth, Ken. I don't want to hear her blabbering. " Slender instructs Ken. The guy holding me, Ken, stuffed some cloth he took from his inventory into my mouth. Yuck.

Things started to proceed. They forget all about the other girl. I struggle mightily for Ken. He's getting stiff from the struggle. Slender wants someone's ass, so I'm held face down on the floor. They moved my skirt out of the way to expose my smooth bare ass.

I decided to weave a glammor to make the view of the situation shift slightly. I wove a seeming of a foursome that they were in. It only took a minute. The act changed from a scene of violence to one of lust. They wanted me hard and were going to take me like that.

I take out the special ring I worked so hard for and decide to enchant the metal of the ring. This enchantment will turn one ring into 20 potential pieces of jewelry for a tiny woman. My tiny woman. That enchantment won't take much, so the other 2 men will be used to enchant a single gemstone. With the enchantments in my head, I bring my attention back to my lecherous victim's.

I'm now surrounded by men who think that I'm here to please them. I shall oblige. I take off my halter top to arouse them further, then drag Ken closer, and take his dick into my mouth, and start working him. I wave a hand for the third one to come closer, and start jerking him. It's a little undignified and a lot like porn, but this is for enchanting, not my passion. Ill make sure to get some quality time with someone deserving soon. I feel Ken getting close, so I focus on the first enchantment, and let his energy pour into it. It finishes just as he does. He is already passing out. I crawled out from under him.

The two men in front get my undivided attention. They dont even seem to care one of their own passed out. I shift everyone around till I'm mounted on one and have the other in my hands and mouth. I grind and bounce on the guy below me, and work the other dick, stroking, sucking, and licking expertly. I savor the buildup. Even though they might be doomed men, I am not here to sow pain anymore. Their release is explosive. I drink them in, putting their energy to good use. I have my first enchanted jewelry for Trix.

I pull my clothes into place and head over to where Trix is watching over the beautiful cat girl. I was shocked to recognize her. Trix beats me to saying it.

"She's that hot cat girl we passed going into the bath. I think I like her. " Trix notes playfully.

"Yes, she is cute, but this isn't the time. Let me see if this can help her. She will need to decide the fate of these men. She may know more than we do. " I replied as I put a hand on her stomach.

7