31 Girl Time part 2
412 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My body is not responding. Tongues of desire ignite my core, setting me aflame with need. The girls in my homeland could do this, but not to this degree. My core is pulsing fervently with every caress of her fingers. I NEED her. Those fingers are so close. I whimper softly as they get so close.

"It's OK, little kitty, we will take care of you," comes a voice, penetrating my haze of need. I cannot survive like this. I'm drenched with desire, and my body aches with the need to be released from all the tension that has built up.

My head got lowered from where I was whimpering with need into her side. I'm panting slowly as Trixy moves herself to my neck, where she continues her teasing of my nerves. Those fingers keep fanning the flames.

With such a promise of sensual bliss, Ria's voice drifts into my muddled thoughts, "I will enjoy tasting every delicious inch of you. Your soft fur adds such sweet softness, and I will savor it all."

Ria, straddling my legs, bends over and starts caressing the other side of my neck with delicate kisses. Her nipples come down and caress the area around my areola. My skin is on fire with need. Every touch feels like my body might explode with the need for more. Her kisses and licks trail down my neck and down the skin around my breasts with such a tantalizing sensation that I don't think I can take it.

Need overcomes me, and I try to take hold of her head and pull it to a nipple. She easily slides forward instead of complying and places her lips against my ear, whispering, "Patience, Kitty." She purrs. "I will taste you before I eat you. Now hold still while I savor your sweet skin." She heads back down to the area around my breasts.

"Please... just please. I need it. I need it now. " I started to beg, marooned in an ocean of desire.

She moves her mouth so close to my tit. I can almost feel it. I have sharp, teasing pleasure running up and down my body. I need something. Her lips brush a tit and I buck slightly.

Ria tisks me and says, "You must hold still or I will have to start over."

Over... what over? I don't know if I could handle starting over. "Just. Please?" I beg, "I need you to just do it. PLEASE."

"But patience is the best tool of magic users, Sophia." She teases in a voice I can feel caressing my areola. Her mouth is right there. so... so close.

Trixy makes herself known again and starts whispering in my ear again, "Ria is very patient. She will have you, but all in good time. She will savor your need. She may savor it for days. " Days? I can't last days. I give a long, low wimper.

The next forever was a torturous rapture. My body has never ever played like this. I tried to make them go faster, but they only started over again, not by kissing my neck. She started with her fingers down my neck, tracing tantalizing patterns... "Please." I beg once again. She continues slowly.

Forever later, her tongue tasted the edges of my areola, and I held back an arch. I needed more. My body was aflame, and that touch was like stoking the bellows of my forge. I was getting hotter. She tasted each before she engulfed a nipple and I melted. My body was not my own. The heat built and overflowed.

"Now, " Ria's voice drifted through my muddled thoughts, explaining, "you will create a candle flame, or else I will not continue."

My unresponsive mind was having trouble processing what was just said. I couldn't possibly muster that kind of focus. When I didn't respond, she started over again, caressing my neck with those velvety fingers. I couldn't take much more.

I finally made my body comply after starting over again. I was able to use this aching fire to call up a real fire. This fire was new and came with a notification.

 

Class skill, Augmented flame, and Trait, Fiery response, have combined and evolved into a new trait: Fiery Passion (Since this is your first trait evolution, additional information has been provided. The flames of your passion have been fanned so hot that you can now call upon them. The fire you produce while experiencing intense emotions or feelings will be much more devastating to enemies, but it can also be beneficial to allies. In a fight, you can boost your allies' will to fight or ignite other desires with just a lick of flame without hurting them.)

 

Ria rewarded me for the flames when her insistent lips caressed me while the tongue slid across each nipple with such sweet, silky smoothness. My ears were somehow surging with sensation. Those two were trying to set me on fire, and the building sensation started to boil over. The waves of heat radiated through my body as my orgasm started. My soft velvety fur turned to gentle flames that fluttered from my skin careessing my lovers.

Ria and Trix, noticing that the flames didn't burn, kept up the pressure. Those insistent lips, and the massage at my ear, kept my climax going. The flames of my passion grew hotter, and the flames now covered every inch of me, coursing waves of heat through my breasts as the orgasm started to subside.


That was new. She started burning, but it didn't hurt. It felt quite nice, like someone was teasing my skin with soft caresses. Her flames were like those of a lover, and that was interesting. We couldn't leave it at that, though, so we decided to switch positions.

"She needs more. Which part do you want, Trix?" I question Trix with a thought.

"I want to taste her moist pussy. She does seem sweet, and bathing in her flames could get interesting. Those flames felt like a lover's kiss." Trix thought back, licking her lips.

"That leaves me with her face. She will taste me. "


Fuck me, that was amazing. They seem to have stopped, and the flames are subsiding. Ria is moving forward. Oh. Her bosom looks delicious, and they are getting close. I lean up and take one hardened nipple into my mouth.

I feel a presence in my stomach, laying in the smoldering flames. It was probably Trix laying down, and this nipple is so silky smooth. Ria's moan of pleasure is gratifying, so my hands go around her waist, and I start to move the tip of my tongue around her areola. Her areola is beautifully textured and delicious. I could do this forever.

I feel my nether lips being caressed. Oh, that feels good. What's that fairy doing? Ohhhh. Yes. Ohhhhhhh. The building pleasure starts again and the nipple is pulled free of my lips. Ahhh. Blossoming waves of pleasure come as the fairy is doing... I think she's licking me, and it's divine. Her tongue is sending electric ripples into my core, building me quickly to another height. I can feel my climax building, and flames build on my skin, caressing my partners.

Ria's soaked folds are here. She turned around. The waves blossom into another crashing round of sensation. My nerves are aflame with rising passion, making the flames on my body caress my lovers. Her folds are on my lips, and they taste so delicious. They taste like dawn's dew and sweet nectar. I stick my tongue in, tasting the sweet dew. I get lost in the crashing waves and start moving my tongue.


Trix is working wonders on her, using her hand and mouth to massage her folds, stimulating all the nerves on her sweet spot. She is making Sophia squirm and literally burn up. The sensations were not leaving her any control. Just ecstasy and a lapping tongue.

For my part, I'm using her face and tongue to massage my own pleasure center. The feeling is exquisite, sending glorious ripples through my core and radiating through my body. The flames add a velvet caress to everywhere they touch, bringing my pleasure higher.

I am enjoying her tongue, but she seems a bit distracted. Her tongue isn't moving very much while she is climaxing, so I grind down a bit. I start pressing my nether lips deliberately on her tongue, making it enter me. Then I slid back and fought across her mouth and nose, letting the ripples become waves pouring through me, driving me closer.

Trix mounts Sophia's pearl and starts feverishly grinding, nearing her climax. She is beautifully distracted, rocking her hips back and forth. She has driven Sophia past the brink into another, stronger, orgasm. There was an opportunity, and I took it. As Trix climaxes, I am in a position to lick up Sophia's juices, so my mouth descends on Sophia's sweet pearl. My mouth engulfed the distracted, surprised, and climaxing Trixy.

I am lapping up all of Sophie's sweet juices as I dance my tongue across my fairy's body. Suck deliberately on Sophia's swollen vulva, ripe with her climax. I am tasting Trix and Sophia at the same time, and it is so delicious. Trix is now holding on and grinding hard into my tongue.

Sophia's body starts to convulse as her orgasm transforms and becomes stronger, creating a tremendous earthquake within her. She starts to scream out her climax, so I descend my swollen lower lips on her mouth, taking in her pleasure. The vibration of her scream is driving me over.

Starting my climax, I force myself to place my tongue, with Trix attached, against Sophia's puffed up lips and begin to lick Trix against her. I an moaning deeply as I taste Trix and Sophia's dripping sweetness. I grind myself harder into the screaming mouth beneath me. I take Trixy all the way into my mouth and grind my slick wetness across Sophia's lips and tongue, pushing myself to another precipice, making coursing heat explode through my body. Trix lets go, and I let the beautiful, kinky fairy slide down my throat just as she wishes as we all enter a blissful coma. That sensation of wholeness coming from Trix permeates me as I fall into slumber.

I get up once in the night to refuel the magic protection.

4