Dungeon part 3
221 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watching the mortal struggle with Nyx's giant cock is glorious. I knew she would be fun, but Nyx is getting into it. Is he really going to force-feed the mortal with the fairy? Delicious and devious.

I linked with Nyx to feel his thoughts, and oh my god. He is definitely going to shoot that fairy directly into her stomach as she frantically tries to escape. I pull away from her clit as I start massaging myself with both hands, letting the current of pleasure build with the image of him pounding me. I want him to fill me till I burst, just as soon as that mortal is forced to swallow that little fairy bitch.

I bring myself to the edge, vividly imagining Nyx fucking me. I can sense Nyx thrusting hard above me. I feel a presence approaching, and my eyes fly open. That is when a massive hand seizes me. I try to scream, but it's inaudible. My head is slid between the mortal's lower lips as my struggles intensify.

I am trapped and can't figure out what happened. My connection with Nyx is gone, just gone. My magic... is severed? How, why? The mortal. I can feel her magic invading me. The magic that I drank in was deliberate. I can't make a sound, and I can't feel Nyx. I feel my body being squeezed as my prison pushes me out. I fall next to an absolutely massive pair of figures. I have been shrunk, and I'm no bigger than the fairy.



The plan worked perfectly and is only half done. I could feel that the only true living creature here was the succubus. The others were summoned, or conjured, by this place and held here by her power, or a power she was using. She may have been brought here too, but it was more of a permanent thing.

Her connections are now my own. Dismissing all the extra demons, I leave only the giant fiend. Time to toy with my prey. On the ground, I weave a glamour, disguising myself as the succubus and that bitch as the fairy in a pool of vomit. I invisibly take the place of the Succubus illusion coming up and pluck the Succubus from the pool.

"She is ready for another round," I purr as I wipe her off on his chest. "Are you?"

"Of course, mistress. I want to feel her scream." His voice is low and menacing, and he gives an evil smile.

Sensing what he wanted, I started pushing her head into the opening in the fiend's massive rod. She is struggling madly, unable to make a sound.

I flick between her flailing legs, chiding her, "Bad little fairy. Now hold still, or I'll have to bite. Maybe I'll only take your legs, or maybe I'll take more."

She isn't going down easy, so I give her a slobbery lick, and put my mouth around his head, then push on her with my tongue, and mumble incoherent words that almost sound like. "She is almost ready," The only thing left out when I was done was her delicate feet kicking.

I start climbing up the fiend, using fistfuls of his chest hair to climb up and get in position to impale myself on the succubus-filled shaft. Before I push that massive rod inside myself, I decide to play with Succubus. I place my entrance on her toes and let them massage my clit. The Karmic Vengeance is perfect. I start grinding against his head without penetrating it.

Evidently, my teasing was too much for the fiend, who decided to take matters into his own hands. He threw me on top of the closest table he could find, which was an unconscious half-dragon, and started railing me as hard and fast as he could. I could feel the lump that was the Succubus pushing against me, tight within the fiend's dick.

The familiar pressure started lightly radiating through me. The succubus was being pushed deeper with each thrust. I am sure she could feel it, since she was struggling desperately. I could feel her shifting around, massaging me. The fiend seemed to be enjoying himself.

The fiend fucked me hard on my back, thinking I was his succubus. I could feel that lightly radiating sensation climbing. He switched to taking me from behind while I was on my knees. I was grinning as I knew how he was never going to enjoy the end. I let the waves crash through me with an orgasm that had me shaking, and squeezing so hard, the succubus finally was all the way down. Then the fiend spun me around, and I grabbed his arms to hold myself upright. He got a grip around my waist and started jacking himself off, using me as his fleshlight. I could feel his pleasure starting its crescendo. I was at the end of my first climax, so I decided it was time for the next step.

The fiend gives a roar and really starts jerking me up and down while thrusting with all his considerable might. I place a binding sheet on the fiend's chest and tie it to my own magical reserves. It's going to take a lot of energy to hold him in place.


Nymlia is fucking hot right now. I'm going to shoot that fairy so far up inside her. Yanking her up and down, I can feel the fire building again.

The pull starts as it pushes the fairy toward my tip. She was much further down this time. I can feel her inching forward as my eruption pushes her.

I suddenly cannot move, and I topple backward. My mind is a blur as I go from climaxing to immobility. I need to finish, but the mortal gets off me, grinning wickedly, and I growl. She somehow looked like Nymlia.

She takes out a ring and stretches it around the bulge that I thought was the fairy. She says a word, and the ring stiffens, being held fast. The fairy was only halfway through, and now the pressure isn't being relieved.

"Now is time for the real show. You probably killed Carac, and that succubus definitely ensnared everyone here," the mortal speaks in a sultry yet menacing voice. "Let's see how long your mind lasts while your climax is blocked. This is going to be fun."

The mortal then does something I don't expect. She mounts me, impaling herself past the ring-bound lump.

"I'm going to enjoy this. I've never broken a demon before," the mortal purrs at me.

I'm a great fiend, you primitive mortal! The words don't come out, just some meaningless noises.

"Oh, you can't speak, but those noises put me just in the right mood. Now stay still." She giggles at her own joke.

I am trying to escape, but then she starts moving, and I can't help myself. Her pussy feels amazing. It's so tight and firm but slides up and down with ease. It's been less than 30 seconds, so my dick starts throbbing, ready to finish again very quickly. An eruption of epic proportions builds and starts its violent push to get out.

This intense throbbing only grows as the bulge doesn't move. She doesn't stop, but seems to realize what's happening and gives me the evilest smile. That is the exact look Nymlia gives when she tortures some of the mortals with endless sensation on oversensitized dicks. I can't imagine she would stop, and I can't even move.


The fiend tried to make some noise, but this is my time. I knew he would get close again. This is going to be an intense one. I will have my pleasure as I drain all his and her magic into the new items I'm making. The full sensation of this monster struggling against me is perfection, and the succubus is being squeezed tightly as I rock her budge in and out. She is struggling violently in her pressurized chamber as I let warm ripples wash over me as I enjoy the distress of the vile predators.

His hands are stuck where I can use them as leverage. His orgasm is starting, so I give him my most winning smile as I start the best part. His agony will be as great as the pain he has inflicted, and I will enjoy every moment of it.

I am looking into his panicked eyes and feeling the struggles of the succubus, and my body shudders. Radiating pleasure crashes through me yet again, and my items' enchantments start to take shape. The two demons are being drained rapidly, placing all their power into my new linked rings. All I can sense is my own body and the magic all around. I pour everything they have into the new items I am enchanting. The orgasms from breaking these two predators were amazing.

The shuddering climax begins to ebb, as the fiend and succubus are nearly drained dry. I was going at it pretty hard, but I really started to slam into him. I could feel his tip throbbing madly, but unable to finish. The fiend starts convulsing. He can't break free, but his body can't stay still. I can feel his anguish as he tries to plead with me. It's futile since he cannot say anything. The pressure on the succubus is mounting, and I can feel her writhing from the tremendous pressure.

The frantically twitching dick in me doesn't need more atonement, so I mentally release the ring. The pressure forces the succubus out as the fiend screams anew. The pathway that has been blocked is damaged, creating fresh agony as the hot fluid is released. The succubus is now in storage, and the fiend appears to be sobbing in pain.

"I'll let you go home now. Just be careful. We, mortals, are not always helpless." I give him a small wave as I dismiss his connection to this world, and he dissipates into a mist.

I now have the succubus in storage, and all her connections have been dismi.... Wait. There is still one. Let's find out where this magical thread leads.

1