Wonderful distress part 2
1.5k 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What's going on?" Sophie's voice comes from the portal with her mouth. I see her lips moving against Jivana's lower lips, trapped by the portal rings.

I am holding Jet's tip in my mouth, gently stimulating him with my tongue. Just the thought of what I am going to do is very arousing.

"Are you ready?" I whisper into Jet's stiff shaft, making sure he feels my words.

I pull the tip out of my mouth with a pop and lay down on the bed to position him over my own entrance. I rub him over my lips and around, spreading my arounsal, preparing to plunge Jet's shaft to the hilt.

I take a deep breath and fill myself till the whole shaft is held lovingly by my warmth. I held him there for a few seconds, gently squeezing him.

With an evil little smile, I start smoothly but quickly, using Jet's manhood like a dildo. After only a few seconds, I can feel him rapidly approaching a premature orgasm. Less than 10 seconds later, I take him out and watch him pulse with unfulfilled need.

He almost came, but I won't let him yet. As the throbbing subsides, I do it again. I can sense his panting as Sophie's mouth speaks again.

"What's going on?" Sophie asks, brushing Jivana's lower lips again. A moment later, she asks, "What's gone?"

I smile wickedly as I Rub his tip against my very slippery entrance, barely keeping him from cumming. He is throbbing, nearly cuming, but I wouldn't finish him.

I look over at Trix massaging Sophie, stimulating her sensitive pearl with her mouth. Sophie's mouth seems to be exploring the pussy in front of it. She is on the end table near me, so I push her mouth into Jivana. She now has much more access.

"Can I have Sophie's portal?" I asked Trix. "I want to see how Jet likes it with her."

Trix grins and says, "Oh, you want to do that." She was playing with Sophie on one of the pillows, so I just pick up Sophie's lower portal and attached the open portion over my own entrance. With the camouflage, it looks like it's mine.

If I turned on the second side portal, my entrance would be on Sophie. That's a game for another time.

I push Jet's tip into Sophie. I had let Jet rest while I got ready, but now he can handle a bit of rough pleasure, so I enter Sophie with Jet. Trix lays on my stomach to continue to lick and massage Sophie's sensitive clit. 

I work Jet in and out of Sophie, making sure to rub the most sensitive spot in her walls. I have to let Jet calm down a few times. I will occasionally pull him out at the last minute just to watch him throb.

I can feel that Sensation of fullness radiating through Sophie as I toy with her. Sophie is drawing close to an orgasm, and Jet is throbbing dangerously more often. Trix stops teasing Sophie's clit, leaving her unfulfilled, so I let Jet rest inside, throbbing with unfulfilled need.

"Noooo. I need it." Sophie begs.


I whimper. It all stopped. I was so close, and now I can't even finish myself. I have tried several times. Impulsively, I try to rub myself again, but I have nothing. I cannot finish.

Out of frustration, I try to beg, "Noooo. I need it." My mouth is somewhere else, so nobody hears me. I'm pretty sure Ria is using a new magic item to mess with us. My clit starts being messaged again, keeping me on the edge. I can feel the shaft inside me throbbing slightly. Looking at Jet, I just know it's his missing manhood.

Jivana is caressing my breasts and loving on them with her tongue, but that's not enough for me. The waves of pleasure just tip over the edge. I'm in a state of perpetual almost orgasm, and I decide to start licking desperately. I know it's Jivana's lower lips at my mouth, so I try to distract from my almost orgasm by pleasuring her.

Just as I got going, My distraction got moved away, but another mouth pressed against mine in a deep kiss. I can feel words whispered into my mouth. "Get ready, you may want to hold your breath." Moments later, I feel an enchantment take hold of me. Trix begins to push me back to the edge with that wicked tongue of hers.

I can feel Jet slowly, teasingly pulled out. I feel something pressed against my lips as Trix pushes me past the point of no return. I pant as waves crash through my nerves, setting me aflame.

It turns out to be Jet's shaft pressing into my mouth, and as it reaches the front of my throat, I notice that my gag reflex is gone. Jet's shaft pushes to the back of my throat, and my orgasm truly begins. I give a cry and tilt my head back. As if waiting for just that, the eager shaft pushes past my throat barrier.

I can feel the fiery orgasm race through my nerves, and I writhe around as my airway is blocked. I try to pant and try to express my orgasm, but all that i can manage is a partial moan. As my orgasm heightens, I barely notice I can't breathe. Jet starts yelling, gripping the sheets, and thrusting his hips into the air, pushing on nothing. I can feel him throbbing in my throat.

My orgasm has gone from waves of fire to an inferno on my nerves, driving me senseless. I grab Jivana's head and push it down on my breast in an attempt to control my sensations. I try to yell as the orgasm rips through me. I can't think.

I shake uncontrollably as the opposing sensations of needing to breathe and a violent climax fight each other. The sensations peek again, driving me to another level of climax I have never experienced before.

I start to squeeze Jivana with all my force. I am convulsing as I feel hot fluid forcefully pulse down my throat. Jet is screaming and thrashing around.

When the orgasm is finally overpowered by the desperate need for air, the obstruction is pulled out, and I cough and gasp for air. Jet is clearly hyperventilating and holding his groin around where his manhood should be.

Jet looks into my eyes and mouths, 'Oh my god,' at me. His head falls back again, and he just lays there panting.


I pull out Jet's very sensitive shaft. He was about to finish again, and it's not time for that yet. "What should I do now?" I muse out loud.

"Oh, I know," Trix responds. I listen to her idea and nod along.

"Oh yes. Let's do it." I respond, grinning wickedly.

I take Jivana's lower lips and place them on the bed where I can use them like a sybian. I remove Sophie's pussy from over my own and place it where Trix can easily access it. I mount Jivana's moist entrance and slowly slide myself against her.

I take Sophie's mouth and give her a deep kiss, and I whisper into her mouth, "get ready; you may want to hold your breath."

I weave a spell to convince her body she doesn't have a gag reflex and pull Jet out of Sophie's about to orgasm pussy. I place the tip against her lips and gently push it into her mouth.

As she is panting, about to climax, I reach her throat. When her climax commences, I feel an opening and press into her throat. Jet's feeling close to his own orgasm. His desire is through the roof, and he is feeling a desperate desire to cum. It's time to let him. It's been about 15 seconds since I blocked her breathing, so I have to act fast if this is going to be pleasurable.

I work him in and out a couple inches, driving him past the edge. Close to a minute in, her pussy is convulsing as Trix stimulates it just like only Trix can, and Jet starts emptying into Sophie's throat. Both of them are senseless, with overpowering orgasms.

His orgasm is making me want to have one, so I tilt forward a bit, rubbing my clit directly against Jivana's. Warmth radiates through me with very pleasurable sensations.

When I feel Sophie's sensations switch from overwhelming orgasm to near panic, I swiftly pull out Jet's spent shaft and lay it on the bed. It spasms slightly as Sophie coughs and gasps for air.

I can sense the aftershocks continuing to race through her. Trix leaves Sophie's still twitching pussy and Fly's over to my mouth and demands in her own way. "My turn!" 

My sexual fantasies skill triggers for Jivana and Trix, so I make some plans.

0