Wonderful Distress part 3
845 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I reach out and pick Trix out of the air. I let my tongue taste her breasts with slow motions. While tasting my sweet Fairy, I continue to grind against Jivana like a pussy sybian. After a minute, I put my tongue between Trixy's legs and tasted the sweetness of her arousal. I gave an mmmmmm of appreciation as my tongue tasted her from groin to breasts. I then acted like a monster, and drew her into my mouth with a slerp.  

She gave a pretend squeal of fright, then started trying to 'escape' rubbing her sweet body against my tongue. I treat her like a perticularly good piece of candy, and move my tongue all over her. The mmmm's enhance the arousal that builds within her.

I'm grinding myself against Jivana, then have a thought and look over at Jet's still hard shaft and grin. I have never had a phallus of my own. It's a little spent, but that just means it will last longer.

I attached the ring of Jet's portal so it looks like it's my own endowment. My own entrance is just below my new attachment. I move Jivana into position and lay on the bed, posing my new shaft above Jivana's aroused neither lips. I drive lovingly into Jivana. I sense Jet groaning at the unexpected action, and I grin.

As Trix is drawing near to her own orgasm, grinding against my tongue, I smirk and push her legs out of my mouth. I can still feel her hardened nipples on my tongue, but she can't stimulate herself. I pull out of Jivana's stolen pussy and rub my borrowed shaft back and forth across her moist lips.

Thinking about what to do next, I sit up and weave a temporary enchantment of binding. I take Trix out and lay her on my borrowed tool. She pretends to struggle, and I lay over Jivana again. Trix squeals and starts kicking her legs as I inch my borrowed shaft into Jivana with Trix along for the ride. I know Trixy is loving it, but playing along. She only pretends to be the victim. Trix loves the squeeze of tight, wet friends.

I start slowly, taking several seconds to fill Jivana before pulling out. Jivana's walls are sliding against Trix's chest. Trix pushes against them in turn, bringing Jivana to her own nirvana. The change has Jivana building quickly. She was close before, but now she is right there. I increase my pace.


No, I'm spent. Ria is going to be the death of me. I unloaded everything, and she is using me again. Fuck, this feels good. It's warm, almost to the point of feeling hot. I lay on the bed, just unable to change anything. This must be what a dildo feels like.

My poor manhood is given a break again. Something is now lying on my shaft. Trix? magic takes hold, and she is now stuck. Ria must be using a binding spell.

I am being put back to work again. This is amazing. Ria is the best thing that ever happened to me. I am being gripped, and it feels so tight, and just absolutely amazing. The stirrings of another orgasm start. Slowly sending ripples from my groin into my body again. It's tightening again. Dear god this feels so good. I have no control, and it's exhilarating.

Jivana rolls on top of me, puts my hands on her dragon horns, and Kisses me hard as my sensations build rapidly. I am going to finish again. Ria took her pussy, so she is about as in control as I am. Which is to say, not at all.


What is that woman doing? Sophie managed to tell me what's happening, and this is strange, but very arousing. It felt like someone was scissoring me, but without the legs getting in the way. The feeling is heavenly. I really wanted something extra, though. Something to spice it up. Sophie clearly got a lot, and I want that.

The rubbing has made me feel like I need more. It was good, but I need something more than just a little rubbing. The rubbing gets a bit more vigorous, and I growl. I can feel the stirring, but I want MORE.

It stops, and I growl again. Then I felt it. Just what I have been asking for. I am being filled, and my body shudders. All too soon, it pulled out. I am caressing my breasts, and I feel the hard shaft rubbing across my lips.

"Just put it back in!" I growled out loud, demanding more. That's when it changes.

It's being put back in alright, but it's much wider, and pushing against just the right area.

"Oh god, yes." I moan, as I start gyrating to the motion.

The warmth in me changes and tingles across my skin as I am slowly filled and emptied over and over again. Something is really moving around while I'm being penetrated, and it is amazing. The tingles turn into a pulse of sensation radiating from the source of the sensation. My hands kneed my breasts even harder as the pulse turned to a tide about to overwhelm me.

I yell as the pace increases, and I am pushed over. I roll over to the writhing Jet as Ripples flow across my body as my nerves are set aflame. I make him grab my horns, and kiss me as I am being pounded now, and I need more. I am lost in sensation, grinding against the man below me, grabbing my breast, and holding on for dear life as I ride this tsunami for what feels like forever.


Driving Jet's stolen length into Jivana is driving them wild. Jet isn't close to finishing yet, but Jivana is wildly convulsing. Trix has her hands between her legs, massaging herself as her body is gripped tightly. She is in heaven. I can feel through our connection that this is something she is very into. Her climax was like thunderbolts traveling from between her legs throughout her body. 

As Jet gets closer to his second finish and Jivana is just about ready to be done, I decide to pull out, and lay on my back. I look down at Jivana's lower lips and see them spasming. I put my hand on them, and they are convulsing. I give them a couple light slaps, and put a finger on her very sensitive jewel, massaging lightly. She twitches, and her pussy spasms.

It's my turn to finish, so I detach Jet's portal, bring the stuck Trix to my face, and give her a kiss.

"I love you, Trix. You complete me." I whisper to her.

"I love you too, Ria; now you have driven everyone here wild. Let me show you how it's done." She grins and frees herself from my binding.

"Now stick that thing in your mouth and shut up. I'll tell you when and where to use it." Trix demands as she flies down to my opening.

I put Jet's obviously eager shaft that Trix was attached to into my mouth and began to suck and lick him sensuously. Trix also starts slow. She knows the perfect opening to great oral.

She takes her time, building me up steadily. It isn't long before I feel that pull toward climax. Liquid warmth pours through my veins as Trix works her magic. Her mouth plays across my clit as she moves around.

Somehow, without my noticing, Trix has her body inside me and her head out, loving on my sweet spot. Her hand rubbed the inside of my walls in just that exact spot. As The sensation builds, suck harder and harder on the living dildo that is Jet's stolen shaft.

As I am panting around Jet's tip, I feel the building. The liquid warmth pulses around my body, becoming fire in my veins. Jet can't seem to handle my groaning into him, so I lay his member to the side to throb in an unfinished climax.

Trix commands mentally, and I do as she commands. "Make the last set of portal rings. Good, now put one here, and the other by your face... Perfect. Now eat yourself out."

She just made me make my own portal pussy, and she is still inside me. The embers of the almost orgasm are rekindled as Trix continues her very skillful stimulation inside me.

I put my mouth on my own drenched lips and shiver. I have never been able to give myself oral, and this is the hottest form of masterbaition I have ever experienced. I put my lips around my sweet spot and tugged slightly. Bolts of pleasure race through me, and I groan.

I don't last long, and as I climax, Trix starts being pushed out. She commands me not to let her out, so I have to keep pushing on her with my tongue. I am soon so overcome that I can't do my own thinking. I can only do what Trix orders. 

I am a sopping mess of pleasure. I don't even notice as my body pushes Trix out, into my unresponsive mouth, and I swallow her without thought while following her orders. I lick and kiss myself into a puddle of incoherent pleasure, tingling all over my body. I eventually stop and pant with my head on a pillow.

I am senseless with aftershocks of pleasure pulsing around my body for a few minutes, then I realize Trix isn't here. I bring her back out. As always, she is unaffected by being held in my extradimensional body. 

Trix, as always, has an idea.

"Let's hide some of the evidence. I bet you could get most of them stuck to you where your dress can hide them. The portals I mean." Trix suggests. 

It's a devious idea. I look at her and smile. "As always. You have a devious mind."

I decide to keep Jet's slowly softening length inside me. I inch him inside me, and when I reach the end of the shaft, I put in the package. It's a bit wide, but he's snug. It's now a stuffed portal pussy. I put it under my pillow for safekeeping. The portal rings are up against each other, so I bind them together. I can't accidentally push him out now. 

I placed Sophie's portal in place of my own entrance, and now everything looks normal. The only difference is that I have a fire crotch now.

The end result is that Sophie's entrance is where mine should be. Jet is resting inside me, with my own portal under my pillow. My hair down there is slightly the wrong color, but it's fine at a glance.

"Perfect!" Trix exclaims. "Now lay here. I want cuddles."

I lay on the bed, and Trix lays down in my bosom. We lay there, enjoying the feel of our skin touching. I feel the shaft inside me become soft again, and I move a certain way. I can feel him stiffen again. This is going to be fun.

Trix and I lay in comfort for a few minutes, but inevitably someone knocks on the door.

 

 

 

 

I throw on my enchanted slip, and Trix puts on a matching unenchanted one. Trix rides my shoulder as we go and answer the door.

 

1