(Bonus chapter) Enchantment
1k 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sophie

It's happening again.' I whined internally. Jet and I haven't had an uninterrupted night's sleep for so long. I just can't handle it. Everything is just so sensitive. I have never experienced such a need. I gripped Jet like I have done every night we have been teased.

'Fuck,' I think as I feel the familiar length of Jet enter me for the hundredth time this week and hold him there, unwillingly staying in place. He throbs a bit inside me, and I shudder. The need and anticipation course through me as warmth spreads from a groin I cannot reach. 


Ria

"I hope you are ready." I tell Jivana. "I have prepared the shared sensation enchantment I have been working on. You should feel everything Sophie does. It might get a little intense, so I also have a binding enchantment that will activate if you try to close your legs or move away."

Jivana looks overly confident and nods, saying, "I can take anything that little kitty can."

"Famous last words." I mutter as I attach the portal for Sophie's still moist entrance between Jivana's legs.

"You can writhe all you want; just don't try to close your legs." I warned Jivana again. "This isn't for you; it's for Sophie and Jet."

"Just get on with it," Trix impatiently demands.

We have a new toy to try tonight. But that won't be till later, and Trix and I have really enjoyed watching our kitty squirm with need.

No more delays; with Jivana lying on her back, legs apart, I attach Jet to myself and slowly slide my rapidly hardening borrowed shaft against Sophie.

A few seconds later, I press the hardening shaft a few inches in and hold where her most sensitive walls are, letting the head of Jet's stolen rod rest there, moving only slightly. It's so warm and comfortable here. 

Trix lays on Jivana's stomach as she holds Sophie's swollen clit, and begins to tenderly kiss and lick the surrounding areas. 


Sophie

My pearl is held gently, and I moan as my sensitive flesh is caressed by what has to be Trix's mouth and hands. Jet cuddles me from behind, gripping my breasts and grinding his hips against me. I grind him right back, wanting him to speed up. He isn't in control, but Ria is, and she won't let me finish yet.

I grab his hands and move them to my ears, and he starts stroking them like I showed him. I grab my nipples and pull as I quickly reach climax as everything stops and I pulse with no release around Jet. He throbs with an equally unfulfilled need. Jet tenderly placed his lips around my over-sensitized nipple at one point, driving me crazy, but I was still left on the edge. He tried so hard, but I still didnt finish. Please Ria, Please let it be tonight. 


Ria

That was quick. Less than 2 minutes, and she nearly climaxes. This is going to be a great session. Jivana growls as I stop, but she manages to hold still. Sophie can't say the same as I watch her trying to grind against Jet. I mimic her hands against Jivana, as Trix stops, leaving the desperate pussy pulsing around Jet. I can feel her contractions and some throbs from Jet. He almost came from just her contractions. That grip and release was so sweet. Sharing the sensations of my desperate toys is the best thing that has happened to me.

Jet is trying to make her climax with nipple play again. It was so sweet of him to try, but futile in the end. I pump Jet in and out of Sophie a few times, then pull out. I repeat that for a while, Trix making sure that Sophie is just as frustrated as the shaft I caress lovingly as he twitches in my hand. 


Sophie

As the hours pass, we try everything from grinding to nipple play. I can't finish. I pretend to give up a few times, since I know that's when it stops. Pretending doesn't work. My need lasts sooo long.

These hours were a haze of sensation, desire, begging and wimpering. 

"Please Ria, please please PLEASE" I begged so many times, just to have her stop, and let me twitch.

Sometimes she would taste me. Sometimes I would feel Ria caressing my sensitive lips. Sometimes it was tiny hands or lips. The tip of Jet was often caressing my very sensitive clit, usually with slow circling motions, keeping me at the edge as long as possible. They always stopped before I could finish. I'm sure they each felt my unfulfilled pulses grip their fingers or Trix's body. I wanted more. I NEEDED more.


Ria

We do everything for them. I press the tip against Sophie's glistening folds and slide upward till the tip rests against the swollen pearl and the shaft is nestled between the warm folds. I rock the tip side to side against the beautiful clit till they both need a break, but hold the less sensitive shaft against the equally helpless folds, keeping the tip and clit apart, rocking gently, keeping them on the edge.

Only 30 minutes in, and Jivana broke.


Jivana

That's enough; she will finish me, or I'll finish myself. I wrap my legs around Ria and reach for the almost penetrating shaft to stick it in, and I freeze. I can't move. NO. NO NO NO. I forgot I had to stay still, but I need it. FUCK. 

"Oh no," came the sweetest, most seductive evil voice I've ever heard come out of Ria's smiling face. "I guess you couldn't handle it. I could turn off the sensation sharing enchantment, but I won't."

She says that while continuing her gyrating torture, and she continues. "Just stay still and enjoy yourself."

The overwhelming sensation is making me as horny as I have ever been. I can't take it. All my attempts to break free are futile. I can't move. FUUUUCK.


Ria

"Oh no," I purr sweetly at the half-dragon that just tried to stop me. "I guess you couldn't handle it. I could turn off the sensation sharing enchantment, but I won't."

 "Just stay still and enjoy yourself." I continue while sliding my stolen shaft from side to side, barely touching the clit and tip every few seconds.

Trix and I teased them in every way we could imagine. I put Jet's shaft standing up on Jivana's stomach so Trix, who is the same height as his shaft, could lick the sensitive underside of Jet's tip and stroke him with her whole naked body. He did leak a bit, but never finished. I held Sophie's sweet pearl in my mouth, sucking on it with gentle pressure, then holding the suction as her lips vibrated with helpless desire.

Trix decided to cover herself in natural lubricant by plunging all the way into Sophie, just so she could properly grind her whole body against Jet. I pressed my own folds against Sophie's, keeping both of us at the edge with just soft gyrations. The only one not at the edge was Trix. She doesn't like it as much as I do, and I like her joining in. She always has deliciously terrible ideas for our helpless victims of pleasure.

All of this takes a few hours. I can feel Sophie slowly giving up again. She takes a bit longer to get to the edge as she gives up. Jivana has given up long ago, but it's not her body she feels, so she can't stop it. I take Jet's manhood as my own again and begin to push Sophie over the edge. She has been there too many times, so I know this is going to be very intense.

This is when I begin enchanting my new ring of portals.


Sophie

Finally, I truly give up and know that this will end just like every other night, but the next edge goes farther than I thought it would. I know it's about to stop, but it builds, and I approach the point of no return. This has happened so many times that I know it's going to stop. Knowing she will stop makes the edge of ecstasy last longer. This time, something changes.

I feel a pounding of Jet in and out as I am massaged by tiny lips. There is only building with no release. It's so much pressure, and I can feel it almost like fake pressure. I won't feel it... It would be what Ria called a ruined orgasm. Ria showed me one of those the first day. My body is betraying me. I know I should be finishing, but the concentrated sensation invades my body, changing to something new.

A vast heat builds in my groin as everything else starts to lose sensation. It starts at my fingertips, toes, and nose. This tingling numbness as the sensation intensifies. The warmth turns into a pressure cooker, about to blow but unable to. The pounding rhythm drove sensation from my arms and legs. I was shaking. Unable to finish, but being pushed higher and higher.

From the point of no return, I was unable to stop begging. "Please, oh Ria, Please, yes yes, oh my YES, Please please." As the pleasure built, I could only beg and moan.


Ria

This is perfect. Her body is focusing sensation on a single place. I have only heard of this, but I wanted to do it.

I siphoned some extra from Jet to prevent him from finishing too quickly. I can feel his need as he is at the edge, but I just can't finish.

Sophie, on the other hand, is being pushed as I drive deeply and rhythmically into her. A continuous stream of begging and need streamed from her mouth. Trix is keeping my pace, which is neither fast nor slow, by sucking that swollen nub, massaging its sides, and driving Sophie toward a height she didn't even know existed.


Sophie

I felt hands harshly grip my nipples, those being one of the few things unaffected, and a bite on an ear. I suddenly felt a very intense throbbing inside me, and his pent-up load filled me. The pressure cooker turned into a bursting volcano as I joined my equally helpless partner in a momentous climax.

I grabbed his hands and pulled them, squeezing my breasts as my body spasmed from convulsions of such intensity. IN OUT IN OUT. My seams are fraying. 'I'm going to burst into flames,' I thought. It didn't stop, but only grew. I was left empty for a moment as Jet's presents exited me, and my lower lips quivered as I shook all over.

I only had a couple seconds before I was drowning in sensation again. It's too much. I'm too sensitive. I cried out and held Jet to me as I shook to my core. I was being pushed relentlessly, and it was too much. The pounding resumed, faster this time. I can't handle it anymore. Meaningless sounds of ecstasy and protest escaped my numb lips.


Ria

For the first time, Jet came while I was holding his climax back. It surprised me, and he came very hard. So much came out that I could feel it through Sophie, and this was her last straw. I her desire and need induced ramblings turned into a cry, and she really started shaking. Jet was holding on for dear life as he went through the strongest climax of his life. He was at his tenth throb and still wasn't empty.

Ten more, and I pulled out. He was empty at 16 and needed at least 30 seconds of rest if he was going to finish a second time. It would be difficult and could be a bit too much at the start of the second round, but he would enjoy it in the end.

I couldn't give Sophie a break, though. Trix got down and shoved herself into the very filled, shaking, and quivering pussy and started deliberately massaging the sensitive area only a couple inches in. My mouth descended on her clit and I began sucking and licking in earnest. 

She trembled so badly that her whole groin was vibrating. There's no stopping now, and Trix only got messier as she enthusiastically drove Sophie wild. I could feel Jet nearly rested enough. I gave Sophie's swollen pearl a last firm lick, then drove Jet's barely-ready shaft to the hilt and really started driving into Sophie with a purpose.


Sophie

My climax never stopped, but I felt something deeper. A glimmer of something stronger flickered through my overstimulated body. Something I have never felt before. I have finished it many times in one session. Hell, I've had an orgasm build into another orgasm, multiplying the pleasure, but I've never felt something this deep. The first one was overwhelming and much more than anything I've experienced, and I have another one building?!? No... No no... but yessss.. oh yes yes. 

The numbness faded as another deeper thrumming built in my core. I was being pounded deep, in and out, in and out. Rhythmic and quick to the thrumming getting stronger and stronger deep inside me. Something very intense starts as something vibrating is placed against my clit, and it starts something new.


Ria

As I was completing my enchantment, I drove Jet's entire length into her, over and over again, as fast as I could. He was overstimulated but would finish again.

I pulled out a toy from my inventory and started to hand it to Trix, only to realize she wasn't there. I pulled out, and her feet were visible. I was stroking against her and Sophie. It looks like the fairy has finished, so I pulled her out and decided to start the next stage myself. Only a couple of seconds after pulling out, I started up again, this time with a new toy.

It was a magic vibrator that we could use to drive Sophie to the next level. It was smaller and could be controlled a lot better with magic. It was made for Trix to use, and she would once she recovered. I set it to its most intense vibration before pressing it hard against Sophie's very sensitive, red nub.

The effect was immediate, and the monstrous double orgasm started building again. Together, they would collapse her world in pleasure, but not before driving her crazy. Pretty soon, Trix returned and used her particular skills while I focused on driving in and out against the most sensitive portions of Sophie's walls.


Sophie

That sensation built slowly and was bigger and deeper than anything I had ever known. I shudder and moan, beg to stop, and not stop. It's so slow, but I am filled and emptied over and over, spasming around Jet the whole time. The vibrating on my clit, and rhythmic pounding are driving me higher and farther. It's too much and not enough.

It finally spills over, and the thrumming turns to the shaking of an earthquake as I let out a scream, gripping the bed and biting into the bedding, trying to get a grip on the sensations rocking through my entire being. 

The only thing I managed to feel through the overpowering earthquake in my soul was the throbbing of my helplessly climaxing partner as his yells joined my screams as the titanic orgasms rocked our minds past our limits. I feel myself filled again as I lose all senses.


Ria

This climax won't come easy, no pun intended. On a whim, I bring out my 2-inch-tall Succubus to suck on while Trix and I relentlessly drive Sophie, Jivana, and Jet to a layered climax.

There is some resistance from my mouth toy, but as I focus on where my tongue rubs, she stops and begins to grind. Taming a succubus won't be too difficult.

The new ring is nearly complete. I'm just pursuing a final climax from everyone. I can feel it. The rumbling is deep in me, and I won't resist this time. Driving the helpless shaft in and out, I can feel every contraction and every throb from both ends. Its overwhelming. I keep going as my breaths quicken. Oh... she's there. Before my succubus can enjoy this, I swallow, then focus on my companions.

Sophie is so tight. I feel my stolen shaft tremble as Jet is truly emptied with another eight heavy jets that fill Sophie completely. I plunge to the hilt and let the orgasms wash over me as I shudder on top of the immobile Jivana. It turns out I squished the lovely Trix between our stomachs. oops. I might be in trouble, but I can't move. I free Jivana from the binding, and I feel her shuddering very deeply.

"Ria," Jivanna moans out weakly several minutes later, "I don't know if I can take that again. I blanked there for a while. I want my payment soon. Just not too soon."

I laugh and say, "I will give you all you want from me. Thank you for playing the unwilling statue. I could not have done this without you."

I lie atop Jivana still, but Trix has migrated to between our breasts. She lay comfortably squished between us, while Jet and Sophie passed out right away and haven't moved. They look kinda cute cuddling.

 


 

That was the only time they were allowed to finish. I took the original portal rings from them while they were still passed out, but I haven't put the new one on yet. A few days of freedom will make the next time I confiscate the entirely unnecessary things between their legs all the more fun. I can't wait for more begging. That kitty sure knows how to squirm. Such talent.

 

I added names to make the chapter easier to follow
  • Good (should add every time the character is switched) Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Unnecessary (add or do not, doesn't harm or help) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad (It's better without them) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2
0