Chapter 2
832 11 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a flash of light we had moved to a new city, Mom took my hand and led me out of the hub here. It is very busy with hundreds passing through, many different races all being aware of each other and putting in work to avoid stepping on anything. Soon we are out of the building and Mom guided me to a empty side area. The city is a mix of medieval and modern buildings. ships flew through the air alongside griffons, it is amazing. Mom giggles at my slack jawed wonder, then she floated some sort of symbol into the air and a ship landed in front of us. It looks like a silver almond with the top made of glass.

The door opened and a voice rang out. “Morning ladies, where are you off to?”

“Home, transmitting the address.” Mom said, doing something to her phone. She then goes into the back of the cab and sits on one of the lounges made for our race. Following I hiss as Mom grabs me, pulling me onto her lap.

“Just until the ride is over, these seats are not really made for a child. Don't worry in ours you will be able to sit by yourself if you want to.”

Giving up on escaping for now, not that I could escape from her if she wants me to stay put. She has been oddly secretive on her level and core tier, hell she will not even tell me what classes she has. Giving up on being able to look out of the window, I relax into Mom and look at my reflection. My upper body is that of a regular ten year old with my very long hair done up in pig tails. The two eyeless snakes on the sides of my face can be completely controlled by me.

Mom says it is due to Echidna being the Mother of all lamia, so I can end up with the traits of other lamia subspecies mixed in. this can show in many ways, though with some I cannot show like a medusa's stone vision. The main difference is I am showing some definition. Something I will need to keep an eye on, don't want to become an amazon.

I am five meters from the top of my head to the tip of my tail, from what Mom said I will continue to grow for the rest of my life. I will stop gaining height around twenty five and then my tail will continue growing. She said moving around and fighting will be easier once I reach sixteen due to the size of my tail then. Height is odd for us and is recorded based on a comfortable resting position for your body when moving at a normal speed. So the longer your tail is the taller you tend to be up to a point. As I said confusing, moving on.

My tail has pure white scales that look a little bit more durable them Moms, most likely my wyrm race showing itself. Hers are currently more durable them mine in reality.

“Brace yourself little one, soon we will be home and everyone is excited to meet you. The kids can be excitable and everyone is home at the moment, so you will be swarmed. Just go with the flow, you will be dragged off for cuddles and getting to know everyone. A heads up on the adults, if they are not Mama or I. Call them Auntie or Uncle, we settled on that to help you kids so you can get someone you bonded with if you ever want to.”

Just then a light shudder ran through the cab as it settled, ”ladies we have arrived. The bill has been sent to your email, have a nice day.”

Mom then left the cab without setting me down, “it will be paid once I get her settled. With a tip for such a smooth ride.”

“Thank you milady.” the door slid shut and it flew up into the air. Then I turned and looked at the massive house in front of me. Well less massive house and more medium sized castle. It is made to look like a castle made out of black metal and tinted glass, fairly intimidating. There seems to be some sort of energy barrier that Mom passed through without issue, I felt a strange tingling sensation when I passed through.

Just then a wave of reptilekin of various colors poured out of the house and Mom and I got swarmed. Soon I found myself separated from Mom and carried off by two of my older siblings. The swarm passed a group of people that included Mama, from the indulgent looks on their faces. I think they are Mom's other lovers and with the grin Mama has on her face she is amused by my predicament. Beside her is a lamia with a binding over her eyes, from her scale pattern I realize she is a serpent type basilisk. Next to her is a massive male salamander, then a few lamias of various colors and subraces. Then a dragon, she is dressed more formally then the others. Last is a minotuar, then they are gone as I am carried deeper into the castle.

I found myself deposited on a couch with a odd looking headset next to it. The room is full of these couches set up in a circular pattern with several layers. One of my kidnappers, a crimson scaled basilisk spoke up. “This is a VR couch and will give you access to our virtual world. Two of our aunties made this for us so we would stop blowing up the backyard and to cut down on healer visits. Somehow it can read our status and forms an avatar of the correct strength in the world. It is really fun to see what we can get up to, sadly it will need to wait until your baptism in a bit. Mainly we wanted to let you in on some things. Mainly we have given up on names, just use sister or brother. There are roughly forty of us and trying to remember names and relations get to be super hard.

You have scene the parent poly, minus two who where called out to deal with something. Then there are nine poly groups of elder siblings and that number keeps climbing. Also a general rule we as a family follow, when doing something like bathing as a full group. Then no sexy times due to younger kids like yourself running the risk of getting caught up in it. Small groups can have fun in the house and watching is allowed. At first they tried to stop that, but gave up after realizing it is pointless with all the sex that happens around the city.

Once you hit sixteen you can join in, it is the official age of majority for beastkin so you can join in after that. That is also when you will be enrolled in the Royal Academy, a place for learning whatever you want. If you want to advance to the highest ranks in any field it is advised you go to an academy. “

A blue salamander suddenly interrupted, picking me up. “ Enough talk, snuggle time until our parents claim her!”

Suddenly I am surrounded by warm bodies as all of my siblings pile in, I had not realized how sleepy I had gotten from the move and add on all of the sudden physical contact. I had grown used to Mom's constant cuddles but this is a little much, all I can see is different colored scales and random limbs. Drifting off to sleep I hope this is not an everyday experience.

A clapping sound woke me up, “time to get ready. Would the new young miss follow me to your room so we can get you ready.”

the pile of my siblings dispersed rather quickly leaving me with a curvy holster in a maid outfit. Standing I nod and walk over to the maid, she then led me down the hall with organized chaos happening around me.

“A slight change of plans, word of your race got leaked to the royal household. That girl could never stand up to her mother and practically spilled everything instantly. So now instead of what your family normally does and have a quite ceremony at the temple. Instead you will have the traditional royal ceremony in front of the court and royal family. This means being dressed in the correct clothing for your station and bloodline. Once we are in your room, your Mom will use an item to look at your bloodline so we now what to wear.

As for etiquette, be polite. You are a child of a distant member of royalty and your mother is well known for her antics. They will not expect you to know everything this time, you will be getting lessons in etiquette for any other visit.”

After walking through the busy hallways we enter a room and Mom is waiting with a tablet in her hand. She comes up to me, “sorry little one. Looks like this is going to be a mess, can you press your hand against this tablet so we can see your status? Normally this would be done after your baptism, but when it comes to the Empress the one thing she insists on is correct dress for your bloodline.”

I froze through all of this I forgot that they would actually see my status, before my brain could self-destruct.

“If you are worried about this not being your first life, don't. You are still our daughter and we treasure you. Also, you did vary little to hide the fact. From your demands to train and the almost instant perfect speech once your vocal cords grew enough to be used reliably.”

Blushing, I hug Mom to hide my face and press one hand to the tablet. She giggles at my antics and returns the hug. Then she sees what is on the tablet, “How the hell did you get his bloodline!”

Feel free to leave ideas for her siblings down below. There are so many I would go a little crazy if I tried to do it all on my own. feel free to go wild, though if it is to far off the rails then I might tone it down. Also most if not all of her siblings will be minor characters, so have fun in the comments with your ideas. I will credit the person who made a kid at the end of the chapter when they are introduced.

11