C190: NEWS In The Shop
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 190: NEWS In The Shop

Shera's perspective

Alright, so...this time was 9:14 AM according to John's digital watch. My husband gifted me this present so I wore it, I love it very much, it had his smell. John and Reimi had departed for school nearly 2 hours, I guessed. I didn't want to disturb my husband's privacy so maybe I would call him later, must be a few more minutes from now on.

Because Sarah was now beside me, instead of returning to her region Stansa to care about its affairs, she stayed here with me. Deeply in my heart, I was very appreciative of Sarah because she gave me medicines to regain my husband's health, what a good friend of mine.

So...she didn't want to return to Stansa because her Advisor - Litra was now in charge to manage the region when her Lord was away from work. Generally, when guests were coming to my house, I would invite them to have some tea as a polite gratitude.

But Sarah did not drink any tea but just simply came here to ask me about my husband's health, and gave me some medicines to recover him. Strangely that she later asked me to go outside to do some shopping while waiting for John and Reimi to return from school, she was so free.

I was very worried about John but I also thought about buying him some clothes for the winter - though I had prepared soon, very early. Next month would be autumn so preparing the clothes for my husband in the winter was an overprotecting action that I had in my mind.

Normally, I would order the women soldiers to go outside to buy goods every time I need, but now I wanted to go alone with my "good friend". Part that I wanted to move my body more instead of staying inside the castle for too long, part that I didn't want to be dependent on others so much.

Honestly that I didn't want to be dependent on anyone, just only wanted to stand alone on my own, sometimes having friends to confide with me. But since I got married to my husband, I just want to sacrifice everything for John, my dream or my goal would be phased out...because I would follow my husband everywhere he wants me to.

"Sigh...".  "When I need John, he is not here but when I don't see him, he is here, sigh!". - Sarah sighed while walking beside me - if she had feelings for my husband then our friendship...would surely end here, forever

We walked for a few seconds and then leaned over an inn to stop instead of stopping in front of the right-side sidewalk which had many people going around. For some reason...the streets were a bit new to me, not because I didn't remember the roads but because since my husband became Veta's Lord - many buildings had grown up non-stop.

As a Warsaw citizen and a Princess of the homeland. Since my childhood, I had gone through this region for times but this was the first time I felt to be a bit strange when this place didn't look like what I had seen a year ago, so new and old.

While standing beside Sarah, my eyes accidentally caught a fur poster that was hung on an alley from the right side of the streets, it was a military call. Well, though Veta hadn't gotten access to education but at least John and Sarah had made up some ideas by teaching the citizens simple words alongside posting these things around the streets.

Well, they would hang ads about the military and the other jobs which need people. Putting them all over the streets to let the people who were unemployed or need to have a job to get a career.

But when my husband appointed Hatano to replace him when he lost his memory, the streets were full of papers calling for military duty.

The details of those papers were:

Welcome to the Army, we need you and only you can save us...join the Warsaw Corps Army, we're proud of you, you volunteer soldiers!

Gather at the border gate of Burav town from the 5th-morning bell till the 10th evening bell if you want to join the Army, go hit it!

Maybe I should concentrate on my own business now, Sarah was quite bewildered when I kept staring at the paper, how free she was!

"What kind of clothing would you buy for John, Shera - chan?". - Sarah leaned her head toward me and asked me

"Ummm...". - I did not want to buy my husband the outside clothes, I always buy cloths from the shops and go home to sew them into clothes for him, it was more lovely

"Sew into clothes, about you?".

"Sew...? Sugoi (Cool), may I order you to make me some clothes with the exchange money, Pri-, I mean Shera?". - Sarah was quite surprised to know that I know how to sew, huh?

I would say I self-taught to sew because nobles mostly just basically enjoyed their lives, not learning things their parents and grandparents considered "dirty" and "poor". But that means that kind of feminine activity was unusual in her world, huh?

"What do you mean? You don't know how to sew?".

"Nod! Well, my sis does everything in my house, but I'm now trying to better myself...don't want to depend on anyone anymore". - So Sarah was some kind of noble in her world...though John used to say to me that his world did not have aristocrats

Maybe that was some kind of way to treat the people in her world, I guessed. Because even if there were no nobles in Sarah's world then the rich and the poor must have remained similar to our world, so there were still...problems in John's world society, huh? Interesting.

"We haven't bought anything yet till this time...why don't we buy some clothes, Shera?". - Actually, Sarah was looking for buying something else so she kept sealing her money bag till this time, I either, hadn't bought anything yet

"Yeah...wait for me a bit". - Well, there was a clothing shop which sells both men's and women's clothes, it was located nearby here

Anyway, I would like to buy cloths which had good materials that could help me and others resist the winter. For the benefit of my family, I would sew clothes for John, Reimi and me...other ones would be for Sarah, my sister in law and my brother...about Hatano, I did not care.

Now I wondered what were my husband and Reimi doing after departing to school. Just hope that their visit would be fine, maybe they were now on their way to go back to the castle...I should not be rushed to call them.

"Let's go, Sarah...I'll show you the way to the shop".  "We'll buy some clothes".

"Okay, Shera". - Sarah replied to me and both of us shortly kept going forward, we headed to the sidewalk

Both of us headed to the sidewalk and walked normally while going straight to the destination we were aiming at - the clothing shop. Right at this time, I slowly realized that Sarah strangely glanced around the buildings, she kept looking around as if to find some shop to go in.

"What's wrong?". - I asked her because I was curious

"Well, I was looking for a craft place, want to order them to craft some stuff for the school".  "I mean for the children, Princess...they might want to have a trip around the school before going there to study".

"School?". - I heard that Stansa region managed to  build up an elementary school but hadn't opened it yet

"Yeah...the school's been built fully, Shera...".  "Now just needs to recruit teachers, check its safety and prepare the facilities then the school would be opened for the students to study".

Okay, let me think a bit. Sarah wanted to find a craft shop to order the craftsmen to craft the facilities for the new school, how interesting it was. But honestly, crafting level in Veta was just developing a bit, still needs more time before it could be as well as the Capital.

"I know a craft shop in this place but it would be better if you order in the Capital, Sarah...you know?". - I leaned over Sarah and spoke to her while going on the streets

My husband used to order the Veta craftsmen to craft new Veta heraldics on the flags, armors, weapons, etc...but he later changed to the Capital. Because...Veta's crafting level was not as qualified as the Capital's crafting level, the Capital had all the best, only the best comes from Keris - the Capital of Warsaw.

"Why, Princess?".

"All the best comes from the Capital, why don't you ask the soldiers to drive you there to order the goods?".

"Ok...". - Sarah accepted my suggestion and then looked at things forward to her while going with me on the right side sidewalk

"Anyway...when would you open the school, Sarah?". - Because the war would occur in the next 5 months...then the people in Stansa would surely have to evacuate

"Ummm...I know that something bad will happen in the future so...".  "Maybe this winter, Princess! The school would be opened in the winter for the students to have a trip around it, hehe".

"Then when would be the school day?".

"People will surely have to evacuate so...maybe when the conflict is over, I think so".  "But...I hope that the school's still in piece after that hard time, it took me a lot of money to build the school, don't want to lose it at all".

"I hope the war is just a joke, Princess...please tell me it's just a joke, it won't happen, right? Please answer me". - Sarah, you must accept that harsh truth, the war will surely come in the short time

"Don't worry, Sarah...Veta's the half heart of Warsaw, as long as it stands still...no one will be able to storm Stansa". - To invade Warsaw's all other regions, Attenta and its vassal states only had a route to do that, attack Veta first...as long as I know, that was the only route

"You don't answer my question, Princess...".

"Okay, okay...everything will be fine, Sarah...no war at all".  "But remember...to evacuate the people when something bad happens, okay?". - To calm Sarah down, I tapped her left shoulder a few times while walking beside her

After comforting Sarah, we kept going as usual and shortly changed our direction to the left side of the street, which had the clothing shop. While going around to find the clothing shop, my eyes accidentally caught a group of muscular men who were standing on the right side corner of a shop...must be alert.

Honestly, I felt very impressed with those men's muscularity, only that...I was only impressed, didn't care about them much. My husband was everything to me...those muscular men seemed to be dangerous or something, this road was a bit empty...not good for ladies to be here at all, must be on alert!

"Oh, ladies...hello you there". - I immediately looked away and kept going with Sarah but later was startled when a voice from one of those men called us...they were having their attention to us, not good!

I froze a bit while my heart pounded hard, those men were approaching us slowly, not good at all. I must calm down...I leaned on my handbag to be closer to my right hand. There was an M9 bayonet inside my handbag, I would pull it out to protect myself and Sarah if things get worse.

"Hello there, people...hehe". - Sarah was quite innocent when she greeted those men cheerily, she had not noticed the danger among her!

"You look to be a bit sweating, ladies...maybe it's hot today".  "The shop we're standing by is a tea shop, why don't you ladies head in there to have some desserts or water?".  "Because we're generous so we'll pay for the eating prices there, no need to charge for us...women should be all loved". - Those men later invited us to a "nearby tea shop" to taste some desserts and water to against the heat of this summer

Not good, they could silently poisonous us by giving us water and food, refusing immediately would be the choice of mine, must be wise. But what if those men don't want to let us reject them? Not good at all...one man was approaching so I was on very high alert. I immediately leaned my hand inside my handbag to grab the M9 bayonet, I made it! I managed to grab its handle, if he dares to come closer then I'll kill him!

Wait a minute...if I kill people then I would face laws...don't care! As a Princess of this Kingdom, laws were nothing to me, I must protect myself. But...I must think wider, Sarah was chatting with those men happily while one man was approaching me slowly. Must think wiser, think it!

I was a bit panicked but kept trying to find a way to get rid of these strange men by rolling my eyes around the streets to find a way to escape as soon as possible. Shortly I saw a police station on forward the road, from the northeast, it was a bit far from us - about 150 meters. No one would dare to step close to us when we ran to the police station, it was the only chance to escape, good!

"Hey, lady...come wi-". - Before the man could end his talk, I immediately ran past him and rushed to Sarah

"Hehe...you guys must have worked hard, k-, ehhhhh!". - Sarah was quite surprised when I grabbed her right wrist and sprinted toward the police station like a crazy

"What are you doing, Shera?!". - Sarah asked me with her bewilderment when both of us were running toward the police station

For some reason, I managed to run to the police station in only seconds though its location was far from us about more than 100 meters. Seconds passed and we came to the police station, we nearly came to its entrance but I stopped and then lowered my body, so tired!

"Gasp! Gasp! Gasp! Gasp!". - Now I was gasping heavily, luckily that we had cut off the tracks from those strangers, now we were all safe!

I kept gasping until I felt I was alright, then I stood straight. Sarah was still very confused to see me, wasn't she? At least in front of us was now the police station's entrance which was guarded by two Peacekeeper policemen.

"Uhh...P-, I mean Shera, what have you done?".

"I just saved you, Sarah! Be careful next time, alright? Don't speak with strangers". - She was very dumb so I tapped her head a few times to teach her a lesson

"But those guys were our spies who disguise as citizens...under their shoes have the Corps logos printed, you don't know it for real?". - Huh? What did she mean?

"Huh?".

"Well, aside from the soldiers to guard the castles, we also put some people in the streets".  "Disguising them as citizens to protect us, sometimes will aid the cops too...".  "Princess...you don't know for real?". - So the men we met previously were the spy soldiers? Even if they were ours, I would have to get alert for safety, not loosing my cautiousness when I go out of the streets!

"That's so?".

"Ummm! You don't know anything, Shera...those guys are ours, hehe". - Even if those guys were ours, some of the individuals would surely have bad intentions toward us

"Anyway...don't mind about the previous things anymore, Princess...you have not replied to my question yet". - Sarah slowly grumbled her face while staring at me

"Eh?".

"The clothes, Shera...I want to order some clothes, you know?". - Ah, okay!

"Yeah, if you want...order me to make whatever kind of clothing you have in mind and I'll do it for you, Sarah". - Sometimes having more income by working for my friend was good, especially this silly girl - I would ask for more price...or fair trade

"Hehe...thanks, Princess...I honestly want to gift my sis some clothes this winter".  "Well, hope you can help". - Maybe I should ask her to pay me more...her older sister was now just a thorn in my eyes

"Yeah...sure...whatever you need, call me". - Should I ask Reimi to put roaches or disgusting insects inside the gifted clothes? Just hope that Sarah would not check but hand it over to her big sis right away

After having a small conversation with Sarah, I pointed my eyes around the place to see the scenery. Maybe there was nothing for me to worry about. The spy soldiers who we talked to earlier were now kept gathering outside of the tea shop.

Because I saw no dangers beside me or forward to me anymore so I kept my eyes on finding the clothing shop. After looking around for a few seconds, I pointed my eyes to the left side and found the clothing shop...it was very near the police station, good.

When I turned around to look at Sarah, intending to ask her to follow me to the clothing shop, she could be seen looking at a policeman, hmm. This was the first time I saw the entire police station detailedly, because I mostly never noticed its structure but just simply concentrated on walking on the streets.

The police station was quite small compared to other residential houses, it was built in blue and bricks, looked to be very tight-structured to me. Right at the entrance of the station, two Peacekeeper policemen could be seen standing beside each other to guard the place.

They were all armed with a long black metal club - which also had another name a police baton, it was strapped to their left side belts. Those Peacekeepers also were armed with a wide blue metal shields on their backs, their helmets were made of iron or something, the helmets literally covered their faces.

I noticed that Sarah was behaving strangely by staring at a Peacekeeper policeman, she was staring at his chest. Because I was curious so I also focused on his chest and noticed that the police armor he was wearing had a metal protector plate on the middle side of the armor.

The plate was made of iron and had a black symbol of an Eagle printed on it - strangely that that symbol was Stansa's region symbol. That meant the policeman who stood guard on the right side was not a Peacekeeper from Veta but Stansa...maybe that was the cause that made Sarah stare at him, I think so.

"Ummm...hello, officer, hehe". - Sarah waved to the policeman to greet him so he focused on her

"Ohh...ahem! Nothing...hello, young ladies...do you face any troubles?". - The policeman was surprised to see Sarah or something but he later ignored that and returned to his duty

"Umm...you're not from Veta, right? I see the symbol you have is from Stansa". - Sarah slowly lowered her body and pointed her finger at the metal plate in the middle of the policeman's armor

"Because that region is now very safe so some of our officers can be allowed to co-working in Veta to help these folks".  "But to be honest, I privately came to this place with a purpose to reunite with my lost family".  "But my work in this place's still very busy...but at least I can go to find them when my duty ends".  "Just a few days then my duty will end...sorry, now I must concentrate, ladies".  "If you have any troubles, come to our police to report, we'll do our best to help you". - The Peacekeeper explained to Sarah and shortly returned to his job

"Your voice seems familiar, officer...have we met somewhere? Hehe". - Sarah asked the policeman while chuckling...his voice seemed to be made heavier due to his cramped helmet but I also heard his voice familiar somehow

"Maybe you're wrong, lady! Please don't give us trouble, we must concentrate on our duty". - As if he was someone who I met before, someone who was very familiar...in my childhood, who is this man?

"Sorry, officers...have a good day at your work". - Sarah later waved to those Peacekeepers to bye them and returned to me

"Let's go, Prin-, hehe, I mean Shera". - Sarah gets used to calling me Princess too much so it would be troublesome for us if she accidentally says it out during walking on the streets, quite bad!

I smiled at Sarah while nodding to her, we later walked toward the clothing shop in front of us and headed inside right away. After heading inside the shop, I saw a young woman who stood at the wooden stall - she was an employee of this shop, named Cily once I went there to buy and asked her name.

"Hello, customer...ohh, you come with your friend?".  "Anyway...welcome to Pou's shop". - Cily greeted us as we walked inside, this shop would normally have her and the shop owner - Pou, co-working but maybe today she was away so she left the shop for her employee

"Good to see you, Cily". - I waved to Cily to greet her and approached the wooden stall while Sarah walked behind me

"Hello you too...ehhhh?!". - Sarah was shocked or something when she saw the girl named Cily

"Hey...you're the one who works in the Adventurer's Guild, right?". - Sarah asked Cily while approaching her, did she meet Cily before?

"Long time no see, Ms. Sarah! I'm not a guild girl anymore, please give John my greet and regards if you meet him". - What?! She and my husband knew each other?! Hahhhh! No, must...calm down, must not get jealous that stupidly!

"I surely will, Cily...".  "Anyway, where have you been after jumping on this job? Where's your little sister?".

"It's a long story, Ms. Sarah! But at least I can describe that my life with Sala is fine...we at first struggled by moving out of this region for a private reason...".  "Please don't mind about what I said".  "Now we're living in Stansa, I managed to find a job here, not so much salary like the previous one but at least can live enough to enjoy our lives, it's a good thing".

"You don't cough anymore?". - Cough? What did Sarah mean? Cily rarely coughed

"All thanks to John, Ms. Sarah! After changing to our new place, I went to the hospital regularly to cure my illness".  "It's very positive...but I'm still coughing, just not much as the previous time". - All thanks to my husband?! I did not want to doubt him but...what kind of relationship did this woman have with him?!

"Ahem...". - I lowered my head for a few seconds and silently approached Cily while staring at her my threatening eyes

"Ehhhh...what are you doing, Pr-, Shera?". - Sarah was quite terrified of my anger

"What are you with my husband...? Tell me...". - Maybe I should do something to keep her away from John forever, my husband would be forever mine...

"Ummm...please calm down, customer...I don't get it yet".

"What are you with John?".

"We're just simply former good friends, I don't even know you're his wife...don't be jealous, no need for that". - Cily was very suspicious, she said she and my husband used to be "friends", though I could see the different meaning in her lying eyes!

"What made him be your "good friend", Cily?"

"I'm in debt to him, customer! Just...he used to save my little sister..." - That's so? The way her mouth said was so simple but her eyes...spoke differently!

"Okay...I mean, I understood, no need to get jealous because of this misunderstanding, right?".

"Yeah...". - Yeah, this would be the last time I get here to buy clothes, I'll boycott it after going home, remember to be fired from your job, Cily!

"Anyway, as always when you get here to buy clothes, customer...".  "So, what kind of cloths do you want to buy?". - She later returned to normal and asked me the order of cloths that I wanted to buy

"Saranki fabric available?". - Well, that kind of fabric was cheap but good to resist the cold in the winter, I would sew my husband's coat by mixing the fabrics to extend the durability

"Still 24 samples available, how many do you want, customer?".

"All, sell to me all". - 24 samples of fabric, huh? Then I would sew them for John, myself, Reimi, Sarah, my sister in law and my brother the coats, just hope that the samples were  enough to sew for all

"What's about you, Sarah?".

"Ummm...is there any fashion named hoodie in this place?".

"Hoodie?".

"Nothing, hehe...".  "Anyway, here is its sketch, I want to order that kind of clothing for my sis, a yellow one, okay?". - Sarah shortly pulled out a fur paper from her handbag and handed it over to Cily

"Umm...this kind of clothing seems to be...too detailed and also...expensive looking?".  "Don't worry, Sarah...I'll tell my owner about this, she has a friend who knows a lot about fashion creating, it might help".  "When we have the first sample of the clothing that you ordered, you'll be able to take it, please come here to visit us after a week for the result, Sarah".

"Okay...".

"About the money to make this thing...maybe my owner would like to do business with you if this clothing is favorited, you know?".  "Anything else?". - Of course your life to be erased, Cily!

"May I try some clothes before buying those ones? I want to buy some for my...uhhhhh".  "Ahh, I mean my employees and also my sis and John". - Ohhh, you dare to gift my husband, huh?

"Alright, I'll come back in a short time".  "Please follow me to the changing room, Sarah". - Cily shortly opened the stall's door to let Sarah go inside

"Ahhhh, finally! These boots are very annoying to wear, now I'm free, hehe!". - As Cily walked inside the staff room, Sarah removed her boots and leaned her hands inside them

She later pulled out two small brown bags which looked very like the money bags. Uhhh...she stuffed her money inside her boots? Despite another money bag on her right side belt, strange!

After pulling out the money bags from her boots, Sarah returned wearing the boots and shortly went inside the staff room to keep up with Cily. What an outstanding way to hide her money...though it was a bit disgusting, dirty!.

So...now I was alone inside this shop or that was what I thought till I heard talking sounds behind me, so strange. Later I realized that those sounds had come out before the two of us came inside this clothing shop...but I didn't realize it till this time.

I turned behind to hear the sounds, shortly saw two adult women standing in a corner of the left side, they were talking about something. Later I realized that those women were chatting while choosing a fit clothing to buy among the clothes being hung beside them or something.

Honestly as a woman and a wife, I was very curious about my fellows' family affairs. Those long years wives must have something valuable for me to hear so I silently approached them to hear the details of their conversation.

"Hey, when till the costs of these clothes lower down?". - A woman asked the one beside her when she was holding a brown skirt - that kind of clothing was normally priced

"Don't know, go ask the Lord yourself, will you?".  "We have the right to come straight to his castle to complain...just remember to choose your words".  "Or we'll go in there, without going out". - These women were complaining, no! I would say they were saying bad about my husbands...how mean they were!

"Who told you that?!". - These women were both talking loudly and whispering to each other at the same time so I could mostly hear the details of their conversation

"My great grandpa used to come to the castle to complain with the Lord about the starvation, he later vanished...forever".  "That was 30 years ago...remember do not say this to anyone, walls have ears, you know?". - The woman on the right side was the one who said the most, she kept whispering

"Since that stupid son replaced his father...this Kingdom gets more worsen, it's about to ruin, I think".

"Yeah...he dared to claim another one to be his father, now he appointed a stupid to rule our land...". - I must calm down! These people scolded my husband because they were angry, not because they wanted to, must calm down!

"At least pay some respect to the current Lord, will you? Before this thing happened, he used to help this place up a lot, maybe this time is j-".

"Respect my ass...look around you, look at what you eat and what you wear".  "These days, taxes for clothing, feeding, even buying a transport like a very cheap horse is very lucky to us".  "That stupid Lord must have deepened himself to building the military, just only see him recruiting all days".

"What should we do now, Penna? My kids need to be well fed...but the taxes for the meat have raised 3 times than before, even the milk taxes too".

"Don't know...if you and your spineless darling want to work for your kids' futures, get out of here and go to Stansa".  "Honestly, I don't know where to go but my cousin says that land is well managed...get there to change your life". - I honestly wanted to come between their conversation to argue with them because they said bad about my husband but I managed to calm down

"But we have to restart everything from zero, my darling's business was about to collapse but his neighbor saved him, now we're in debt to him so we cannot...".  "I mean...when we get there, we'll have to rent an inn, find a new job and even have to run away from our debt lord".

"What did that neighbor do to save your husband, huh?".

"He invested his money to help my darling, that's all".

"Then sleep with him to have more income, you're young, beautiful and always only stay home as a housewife".  "Your hubby won't know about that, sleep with your neighbor and that guy...maybe will fall in love with you".  "Maybe he'll love you and also gives you more money to take care of your kids?".

"Bu-". - What the hell was that kind of thinking?!

"Don't worry, I used to do that when I was young...though I accidentally had a kid with that guy, but my husband didn't know about that". - Women like her should be erased from this world!

"Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!".  "Uhhh, customer...? Do you hear me?". - Suddenly when I was very angry that the conversation, someone tapped my back from behind

I slowly turned around and noticed that was Cily, she immediately smiled at me cheerily when I saw her. Meanwhile, I saw that the Saranki fabric samples had been put in the wooden stall, but Sarah hadn't come out from choosing clothes yet.

"Well...Sarah asked me to come to the changing room, my customer...she said she wants to talk with you about something". - I hope her problem was not about stuffing the money bag inside her boots, hmmph!

"Understood...I'll get there soon, pack up those samples for me, Cily".  "Here, tip money for the bags, good day for your business". - I slowly pulled out my money bag and gave Cily the tip coins, the shopping bags were free to take so I paid some money to pay respect

Wait a minute...well, let's forget about the money, because I would boycott this shop as soon as I come home. About those previous women's conversations, I hope that young wife would not be fooled by her "friend" to have an affair, I hate that kind of unfaithful women!

Cily and I walked inside the staff room and I immediately walked to another door on the right side of the room - the changing room for women. Cily later got outside to mind her own business while I walked inside the changing room...now I must find Sarah, she was somewhere here.

"Princess...get here, quickly". - Before I called her, Sarah exposed her head out of a small slot changing room and asked me to go inside

I heard Sarah so I came inside to learn what she was trying to say, the way she acted meant the things she wants to say were very important but were very secret too.

I approached and shortly came inside the slot room and Sarah pulled the curtain down to cover ourselves while pointing her mouth to my ears, she was very odd!.

"Princess...please don't be shocked when I say this". - Why did she whisper to me?

"Nod!".

"Well...not so long ago, I got a call from John". - Okay

I also intended to call my husband but didn't know that he called me first. If he said he was busy and could not go home today then I would go to school and whimpering, begging him to let me stay with him all day there, hehe.

"So?".

"Reimi has been shot, Shera! Now is in the school's pharmacy room, my sis was so mean to shoot her". - What?!

"We must get there now, Sarah! Let's skip our shopping here! Saving Reimi's more important!". - Hatano did this? I must go to school to pick up John and Reimi and escort them home...the Palace would be better! Must ask my brother to let me hire good healers to heal Reimi!

1