C194: Waiting (Part 1)
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 194: Waiting (Part 1)

Reimi's perspective

I was now standing at the room's door while looking inside. Her Highness approached her husband, intending to make up with him...though John seemed to be sleeping by now.

"John...can you hear me? You're sleeping?". - Shera called her husband gently and softly while reaching her hands to his shoulder

"Tap! Tap! Tap!".  "You're sleeping...sorry for making you stressed, John". - After tapping John's shoulder but didn't hear his reply, Her Highness apologized to him for because jealous unreasonable previously

"Kiss!". - After apologizing, Shera kissed her husband's forehead

"I'm sorry, John...that's not your fault...I'm sorry for being mad at you".

I kept standing outside while looking inside to see Her Highness, she stopped apologizing to her husband but now was staring at him. A short time later, she patted John's head gently. Later lifted the bedsheet higher to give her husband some warmth, also to wish him a good sleep.

As she finished helping her husband, Her Highness turned around and approached me with a tired face. She did not mean to get jealous previously, because she loved her husband too much and got shocked.

"Sigh...". - As she walked outside, Her Highness stared at me while sighing

"May you have a drink with me, Reimi? I need someone to hear my sadness".

"Nod!". - Quite strange that this was the first time she ever went to drink, because Her Highness hadn't done it before

"Umm...sorry, I forgot you're wounded...don't drink for your safety".  "But can you hear my confide, Reimi? From a rival of mine...I want to do something...to make up with my husband".  "I lost my control, so...can you at least hear my sadness, to share with my thoughts?".

"Nod!".  "But why do you have to drink, my Highness?".

"Sigh...".  "When we drink, we'll say it out, all of our sadness, happiness, everything...".  "My father used to drink a lot when my mom died...".  "If drinking can help me then I would...".

"Of course, right away". - I nodded to her, shortly turned around to look at...

"Do we have any wines in the castle, my Highness?". - John was not a drunk, he didn't drink too so this home was empty of bottles

"There's one that Raptu gave me".  "Inside my school bag".

"Understood". - I immediately opened the room's door, approached the desk and leaned my hand below it to pull out Her Highness's school bag

As I opened the school bag, there was a green bottle inside which had a yellow band wrapped around it. Which title was "To my good friend", this wine bottle needed to be checked before drinking, I guessed.

I took off its lid and sniffed the alcohol's intensity, shortly realizing this kind of wine was very strong, not fit for her. Anyway, I used to drink with my dead boyfriend several times so I was experienced at drinking. But this type of alcohol was strong according to my experience's sense.

"You found it yet?".

"Of course...but it's quite strong, my Highness? Are you sure want to drink?".

"How strong?". - Maybe not even half of a cup would make her drunk, I guess

"It's very strong...".

"Come out with me...I don't care if that bottle's strong or not, it's the only one we have".

I nodded to Shera and closed the school bag, put it under the desk and later walked outside of the room. About her, she came to John once again and cuddled his face before stepping outside. We closed the door while staring at each other...

But didn't say anything, just simply walked in the hallway till we reached the workroom. As we walked outside, I immediately tapped a woman soldier's shoulder. Asking her to order Ilis to prepare for us some cups to drink the wine.

"Call Ilis out, we need two cups for a night drink".

"Roger, ma'am". - She nodded and fastly approached the Servant's zone door, another soldier who worked the night shift opened the door to let her comrade through

A while later, we sat down on the worktable with the wine bottle that had been opened, waiting to be poured out. Shera was not sad or jealous like previously, just wanted to forget about what her husband had done to her.

Seriously, I was also shocked to know His Majesty was too ruthless when the baby inside the Queen was not him's. But John...he said to be forced to impregnate the Queen. But somehow, even when I was not his wife...the feelings of being betrayed also grew in my mind.

"Your Highness, my Lady...I've come as you ordered". - Ilis's voice suddenly sounded, I looked up and noticed she was standing before us with a plate

The plate's surface had two wooden cups, this private maid kept standing still as if awaiting the next orders.

"Put it down...and leave".  "You too, soldiers...leave us alone". - Her Highness ordered Ilis to get out after giving her the cups, also dismissed the soldiers who were guarding the room

"Roger that". - The soldiers nodded to Shera, later walked out of the workroom, some headed to the Servants' zone, some to the yard

"I hope you have a good drink, Your Highness...may the Goddess help you to solve your problems". - Ilis after putting the plate down, she bowed to Shera and then got out, to the Servants' zone

Now the room only had the two of us. Both used to be love rivals, now were sitting to drink together to help the one whose love was damaged. Before the order was given, I grabbed the bottle and poured a little wine inside the cup for her to drink.

For safety, I only poured half of the cup, or she would be drunk, seriously!

"Here's your wine, my Highness". - I slowly handed Shera the wine cup in a very respectful and formal way

"Thank you, Reimi...".  "Eww, its smell is so intense...so this is a strong wine?".

"Lady Raptu's homeland is very well known for drinking".  "Maybe this kind of wine's very normal in her land, my Highness".

Suddenly when I ended my line, Her Highness drank the entire cup and put it down while her face was grumbling. Her alcohol endurance was not good as I expected...her cheeks were blushing all around.

Strangely that she didn't show to be drunk or anything. This kind of wine must be easy to drink so that was why she could drink the cup that swiftly. Suddenly, Her Highness pointed to the nearby empty cup. As if to ask me to join the drink with her...as you wish.

"Let me know your feeling right now, my Highness".

"Ugh! John...he betrayed me, now I just want to rip off that bitch's stomach".  "To see if that child is hers with him or not, she must be lying to keep John with her, I must protect my husband, ugh!". - Why did you stare at me every time you mentioned the Queen?

"Maybe I was wrong to keep you away from my husband, Reimi...at least having the enemy who's my good friend is 100 times better".  "At least you're more easy to predict, getting rid of you is far better than getting rid of other rivals when they come, to get my husband, hmmph!". - Maybe I was wrong to see she was not drunk, Her Highness was jealous and drunk at the same time, according to my analysis

"May I d-".

"Just let me drink, I want to forget everything!".  "Hmmph! Must choke that woman the next time visiting her, she can use the baby to keep my husband with her, not good".  "Hmmph...you must help me, Reimi...the reward would be nothing but you must help me against my sister-in-law".  "Never she would be my sister-in-law...ugh! My husband would be forever mine, she's nothing to come to him, must eliminate her".  "Give me another drink".

I gave Her Highness another cup and she drank entirely, what a bad drunk. I didn't want to drink much because I need to rest my wound but. Thinking to be betrayed by my husband would make me get jealous too, though John was not my husband!

"Ugh!". - I swallowed half of the cup and poured in a very full wine, preparing to drink

"My Highness...I'll help you, but at least let me have a position in your husband's eyes, I beg you for it, please".

"Hmmph...never I will share him with you, my husband's forever mine, just keep that in mind and keep dreaming". - Hmmph...both of us were very jealous now...also got drunk too

"Next!". - Shera gave me the empty cup, I poured wine in there and she drank all entirely, later smashed the cup down to the worktable

"Ugh! Ugh! Hmmm...tell me honestly, Reimi...have you ever gotten jealous?". - I always get jealous when you get close to John, my Highness

"Yes, always".  "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!". - I drank the entire cup, later pointed my eyes at Her Highness without blinking

"The first time you got jealous, tell me, Reimi".

"Hmmm...that time was when we ended our spare in the school ".  "Hermann asked me to have a drink with him, and I accepted and enjoyed...we got to the tavern at night, very late".  "But that was the time the red light women walking all over the streets...they dared to come close to him".  "That was when I got jealous for the first time...my Highness, I just grabbed Hermann away from those chicks...hmmph!".

"Your first time, my Highness".

"That's you, you made me jealous...how can you stay with my husband that entire night when I had to wait for him to return to me?!". - Shera mentioned to me the incident when she and John got separated and I was sent out to find him, hmmph!

"You don't love anyone except John when you were in the school, my Highness?".  "If you had then you must share John with me".

"Hmmmm...I don't play with boys, I made friends with some of them but I didn't care".  "John's forever to me, don't say to me as you can have him...he's forever mine, you can't have him".

"Give me another drink". - This time was a bit chaotic, she was very drunk right now

"Here, my Highness". - I gave Shera another cup but she hadn't drank yet, I also hadn't drank, only waiting for her turn to join the sadness

"I can't believe it...after all these years, he could do something bad to me".  "Every time I rewind the old incidents, I never thought he could fall into another woman except you, Reimi".

"But your marriage with John has just been lasting not less than a year, my Highness".

"I always dream about John when I go to sleep...we've been living for dozens of years, happily living with our kids, hmmph!".  "Cannot believe that he dared to sleep with you when it comes to your birthday".  "Hmmmm, why do I want to choke you now...? Another drink, Reimi". - But you hadn't drank yet

"Hmmph...ugh! Ugh! Ugh!". - Shera later lifted her cup up and drank the wine entirely

"It's not his fault...I believe in John, he doesn't have any faults at all, he's innocent".  "But his cock's not, his boy's very mean...must be punished, I must tame him". - Maybe I was wrong but...the effect of the alcohol was very dangerous when it comes to Her Highness when she was having troubles

"Promise me, Reimi...that you would have an agreement with me, forever till we die".  "No...it lasts in this time and even after lives, I'll come to John even if we get far away".  "Keep him away from other rivals, I'd rather have you take over my husband instead of fighting unknown enemies, can you do it, Reimi?". - Maybe she was very drunk, Her Highness stood up powerfully while staring at me, asking for a favor

"I can do it, my Highness".  "Tell me your thoughts".

"From now on, I'll share my husband with you...every time on your birthday, he'll be yours, only on that day".  "In return, you must help me to keep him away from other rivals, my husband would be ours, help me to do it, Reimi".

"Of course". - I grabbed Her Highness's right hand and shook it, making the agreement to be signed

"Give me another drink...I want to forget this painful".  "How lucky you are...why do I want to choke you now? Maybe I should re-modify the agreement, you can only touch him, not having him".

"No...touching him won't be acceptable too, you can only look at him, my husband must be forever mine, got it?". - Both of us were very drunk right now...thinking about John always made us get jealous madly

"Another drink, we'll drink all night long, Reimi...".

I nodded to Her Highness and sat down, grabbed the bottle and poured into her cup another wine but...uhhhhh. The entire wine had run out, the bottle was now very empty, not even a drop to slurp...

"Huh?". - Her Highness snatched the wine bottle and looked at its emptiness

"Hmmph! You're very mean, dared send me this little, Raptu".  "Come on, Reimi...we must punish John for what he had done to me, he had no fault but his dick had, follow me".

"Your Highness, my Lady, Lord Sarah is outside, she comes to visit Lord Rigen". - Suddenly when we were about to get out of the workroom, a woman soldier came in and reported to us

"Let her through". - Her Highness grumbled her face for no reason while blushing, she kept holding the empty bottle while staring at the front doors

"Roger".

The woman soldier walked outside, both of us were very drunk and jealous, staring at each other for no reason. Seconds later, Sarah walked in without noticing our drunkenness. She smiled and waved to us purely, so cute.

"Hello Princess, Reimi...hehe".

"Why did you come here?". - Why did I get shivered when seeing Her Highness squeezing the bottle?

"To see John, of course".  "Hehehe, may I see him this late? You said he had recovered, let me visit him a bit, if I get sleepy then will sleep here overnight too".

"Hmmm...get out!". - Her Highness was very jealous, she raised the bottle while approaching Sarah with her drunken posture

"Ehhh? What are you doing?!". - Sorry, Sarah! I immediately rushed to her and pushed her out of the door, later locking it

"Calm down, chill down, my Highness...".

"Hmmph...it's good that you obeyed me, Reimi...". - After speaking to me, Shera returned to the worktable

She later put the empty bottle down on the worktable and silently walked into the Lord's zone without asking me to follow her. She was very drunk now...maybe I should keep up with her after explaining to Sarah, I guess.

"Hey...". - I unlocked the front doors and opened them again, Sarah could be seen staring at me with her questioning face

"Ummm...you two were drunk or something?".

"Yes, Lady Sarah...sorry when you cannot visit J-, I mean Lord Rigen this late, he's having a good sleep".  "Don't disturb him, please".

"Okay...I hope he'll be free to meet me tomorrow...good night, hehe, bye-bye". - Sarah seemed to be understood the situation so she waved to us, about to return to Stansa

"Anyway...may I sleep overnight here? I'm a bit sleepy this time, hehe".

"Soldiers, lock the door, don't let anyone in, even a fly".

"Roger that, my Lady". - The soldiers who used to do the night shift in the workroom heard my voice, they later walked inside

"Ehhhhhhh?!". - The door was later locked in front of Sarah

As the door was locked, I turned around and walked into the Lord's zone, shortly stepping into John's private room. I didn't see Her Highness anywhere so she must be surely in this room.

So I grabbed the door's handle and opened it, in front of me later were smells of lust and jealousy, exposing the entire room. Hearing the slurping sounds forward to me made me turn on, it came from Her Highness...with John.

"Lick! Lick! Lick! Lick!". - Her Highness was very jealous while licking John's dickhead, she even rubbed her palm around his balls

"It's all your fault, John...you must be punished, slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - As I could see, he was sleeping but his erection was more than I expected, his meat was very hard while being sucked by his wife...gulp!

I slowly approached Her Highness from behind while seeing the scene she was having fun with her husband. It made me get jealous somehow...my rival was slurping her husband's cock. Even I wanna join too but...

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Your balls, they made those seeds inside Stella but not me, must be punished too". - Her Highness blushed very much while jealous, she was sniffing while licking and slurping the balls of her husband...gulp!

I felt so powerless when I did not brave enough...John was having fun with the one who was not me...seeing the scene made me feel so pathetic.

"Lick! Lick! Lick! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - Her Highness slurped her husband's balls with her satisfaction, while her hand was stroking his meat's length...I want to join too...gulp!

But I managed to kneel before John while pointing my eyes at his cock jealously, his wife was having fun with him. Maybe...I should risk this time, must not let her have him forever, he must be mine!

"Lick! Lick! Lick! Hmmm...".  "Help me to punish him, Reimi...his balls must be dried till he cannot cum...drain his semen, aid me...".  "Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - After asking me to help her, Her Highness sucked her husband's hot meat powerfully, I must take her place, must take her place!

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - While looking at Her Highness, I noticed that her husband's cock was twitching as if he was about to cum

"Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!". - Suddenly, very much of semen splashed out and shot to Her Highness's face

"Ahhhhh! So hot...so intense, you must have held back for too long, John...".  "But your guilty...must be punished". - Her Highness was a bit annoyed when her right eye had some of John's semen sticking to it

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - But she soon regained and slurped all semen that was sticking in her hands, swallowing it lewdly with her satisfied face

In a moment when I lost my control because of my jealousy, I pushed Her Highness away and took over John's cock to suck it freely. My nose accidentally sniffed his balls' smell, the smell was very intense which made my mind go crazy.

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - Cannot control myself so I licked his balls, later sucked them, rubbing them with my palm to beg for his semen

"Keep doing it, Reimi...John must be punished...".  " Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - No way...she sucked his cock when I wasn't noticed, too jealous so I struggled to take over her space to have a position to suck his cock

"He's mine, Reimi! Obey me and I will let you do it next time...".

"Never!".

"Urrrrrgggghhhh!".  "Urrrrrgggghhhh! Urrghhhh!". Urrghhhh!". - Maybe this progress would be long, I think so

"Lick! Lick! Lick! Lick! Lick!". - After a short time struggling to take over her space but not successful, I accepted to lick John's left side cock while his wife would suck the right side

"Lick! Lick! Lick! Lick!".  "Hey, Reimi...the one to make him cum first would have the right to have him this entire night".  "Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - Shera kept trying to take over him, she wrapped her tongue around John's right side cock as if to make him cum

"Hmmmm! I won't lose you!". - I tried to push Her Highness away from her husband's dick but could not, both of us were very jealous to take over him while trying to make him cum

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - Maybe I should do something...I secretly leaned my hand below his dick and rubbed his balls, John must be mine

"Urrghhhh!". - Suddenly, Her Highness used too much force to push me away, I was pushed away and she was taking over John

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - Immediately, she slurped his dick lustfully while I was very jealous to see it

"Don't do it anymore, he must be mine! Get out!". - I struggled to take over John once again, Her Highness was sucking his cock without caring about my feelings

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Wait for your turn...Reimi, don't make me mad...".  "Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!".  "Don't worry...when he's empty, I'll let you enjoy".  "Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - As if she was joking with my emotions, later I saw her husband's cock was twitching so I tried to push her away as hard as possible

"Ahhhhh! He's about to cum". - I was a bit tired now but kept trying to push her away

"Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!". - Too late to stop her, John's semen was splashing around us, it was flying without control

"Ahhhhh! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - Her Highness was too lustful so she sucked her husband's cock once again to suck out all semen, even trying to suck out all semen inside his urethra, hmmph!

"Urrghhhh! Urrghhhh!". - Maybe this war would not have an end of it, I managed to take control so I pushed Her Highness away from John successfully

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - I sucked his cock lustfully, trying to suck out all of the semen which was remaining on his meat's surface...so hot!

"Hmmmmm!". - Shera was very jealous or too mad at me or something, my body was pushed onto the bed and she suddenly sat on top of her sleeping husband

"I told you...to punish him, not to fight to take over him".  "You're not allowed to join anymore, Reimi...I'll punish my husband myself". - She slowly spread her legs and made a cowgirl style

"Haaahhhh! Haaahhhh!". - Suddenly, I gasped while trying to reach my hands to Shera, sweat and semen were all over my face, it was annoying and I also got sleepy

"Ahhhh! It's good, John! You're very mean to betray me, now I must punish you...". - Her vagina was later inserted into her husband's cock, she was having fun with him, hmmph!

But my mind was very blurred right now...I was very sleepy but could not move my body. My eyes later closed while my ears kept hearing the moans of Her Highness.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

John's perspective

Suddenly I felt to be very tired for no reason, maybe that was because I was very regretted betraying my wife. Definitely I would apologize to my wife and ask for her forgiveness as I woke up...but my body felt too tired, must do something.

Somehow...I was supposed to be sleeping but now I had consciousness, so I opened my eyes. As I opened my eyes, the intense smells accidentally came to my nose...as if they came from my room or something, could not tell yet.

I felt like someone was lying beside me, from the right side to the left side...strange. My eyes were naturally curious so they pointed to the left side, Reimi could be seen sleeping next to me, she was sleeping very well.

I later looked to the right side and noticed that my wife, Shera was also sleeping beside me too but her body was fully nude. I felt something was wrong so I tried to wake up but later realized I could not move my hands, my feet were too tired.

I tried to look at my pants and noticed they had been pulled down...my dick was very tired when I saw it. Maybe...I got the situation now...they must have done something to me last night, something...lewd.

I tried to get up but could not, as if something was locking my hands...I later realized that my hands had been tied. By the ropes...someone must have tied me by those things, those ropes were now strapped to the bed's headboard fences, could not get rid of them by myself.

But I tried to calm down, later saw something sitting on the right side of the room. Though the room was dark but I could see that was a figure who wore a yellow cloak, the person's face was covered by the hood.

In the person's hands, he was reading something which looked like a document...a stranger was inside my house. Suddenly, the person's head turned toward me. He slowly stood up and approached me, later dropping the document at my belly...what he was up to, huh? I must stop him.

"All intel I collected from a week ago has now inside your Advisor, go check on it". - That voice, Hatano's?

"All you need to know about the war, the tactics, terrains, the insignia, militaries and other things...all in Advisor".  "If you're lazy to read him, then use this dossier instead".

"Hatano?".

"Don't need to thank me, thank the ones who died".  "PFC Lima, Niner, Hotel and Six...all KIA, thank for their sacrifices to achieve those intel...".

"What do you want from me?".

"I wanna talk...don't hunt me down, just have a peace talk". - Suddenly, Hatano pulled out her KA-BAR knife from her holster

"Listen to me carefully...".  "From now on, I must have the same position as yours, don't ever ask me to follow your orders...".  "Every time I want to do something but have to ask for your permission...it's annoying and a waste of time...quit it". - Hatano later leaned her face closer to me while pointing the knife at my throat

"What?".

"I'm tired of playing cat and mouse with you...you never win me...and I'm too bored while on the run...sigh".  "Lemme say it straight...give me the same authority as yours, let me have my own business, me to be one to control it...".  "If you accept my words then I have yours too, you watch my back, I watch yours...that's the deal".

"If I reject you?".

"You won't...". - Hatano later pulled the knife closer

"Our Japanese kneel to no one...you american".  "I kneel to no one...if you want to hunt me, do it if you have guts". 

"But I'll say again to let you through...no one can kill me, only me can kill me...".  "Surrender to no one...that's me, I can be low, can be your subordinate...but I never below you...I'll be like you". - Suddenly, Hatano lifted up the KA-BAR knife

"Smash!". - In a blink of an eye, the knife stabbed above my head and stuck to the bed's headboard...my heart almost stopped beating earlier

"I'll talk in peace...don't bring any weapons...just drag your body to meet me, that's all". - She later pulled out her Katana and chopped off the ropes which were tying my hands...what she was thinking in her mind?

"The weapons, I'll let you confiscate them as proof of my cooperation...don't forget". - Hatano later pulled out her M1911 pistol and pointed it at my head

But she later threw the pistol lightly to my hand, silently walked away to the right side of the room for no reason. Wait a minute...she crouched down on the floor and later pulled out a plate from the floor. There was a hidden tunnel in my room but I didn't know?!

"Follow the tunnel...and you will find me...". - I was about to grab the pistol to point it at Hatano but she left before I could do anything

I later got out of bed and noticed that the room was a mess, my wife and Reimi must have done something to me last night so I was very tired. But I ignored them to concentrate on my objective, Hatano's Alrotz bag could be seen on the left side of the room. I checked on the military bag and saw weapons inside it...she returned them all to me.

I later looked around for some more but only saw nothing. So I checked on the dossier which Hatano told to be related to the incoming war...must check it all today, not missing any details.

"My Lord, h-, umm...". - A woman's voice suddenly sounded when I was sitting on the bed to read the dossier, with a flashlight stick because the room was left darkness

I immediately glanced at the sound and noticed that was Ilis, maybe she came here to wake me up. Maybe...she was surprised to see the orgy scene in the room. The odor of semen and women's kept flying around in this room.

"Good morning, my Lord".  "Well...the Goddess blesses you another day of bliss". - Yeah, I would take the bliss today...too tired to work

"Get Reimi back...I mean...".  "Get them to the bathroom, wake them up and bathe them carefully, Ilis". - I would bathe with my wife too, my body was full of sweat and odor...sigh!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Alright...I was now having breakfast alongside Shera and Reimi, both of them could not remember what they had done to me last night. Because I was very tired so I had eaten 3 bowls now...still need to eat more to regain my energy.

"Are you okay, John?". - I'm okay, my wife...sigh!

"Yeah...". - I nodded to her

"I'll have to do a long work today, the time I go outside will be long...".  "Take care of the papers for me, Shera". - At least patting her head could make me feel strong again a bit...but not much

"Okay...John". - For no reason, Reimi seemed to be more frustrated than usual...what was wrong with her temper today?

I later stopped patting her head and started eating again, maybe I should nap a bit before heading to work. Till that time, Advisor would be the one to read the intel which Hatano sent me.

"Have you read the entire intel, Advisor?". - I ate while asking him to answer me

"Half of it, Commander...since you turned on this device".  "The intel's very long, maybe you should send it to Sarah for a meeting...".

"Keep reading...and brief it, or at least read it full to me when I finish this one". - Maybe I would ask him to read the intel to me when I lie on the bed to rest after reading...or when I was heading to the tunnel

"What are you gonna do with Hatano?". - Don't know, but I should be well-armed before meeting that bitch

"Just make sure that your wife and others won't be too worried about you...".  "It would be very troublesome if they know your purpose". - Yeah, I know

"Hey, John...well, I'm sorry for being mad with you last night".  "That's not your fault, I believe you...so please don't be angry...I'm sorry".

"That's okay, my wife...you don't have any faults...".  "Hmmm...". - Maybe Reimi was having some problems here...she was quite...mad

"I must finish eating...".  "Maybe I'll spend my time with you when I finish my work...". - I saw it was dangerous so I pretended to ignore my wife and ate my breakfast

Alright...now I was having objectives to finish

1. Facing Hatano - Maybe I will have to be well-armed in case she calls out the soldiers in the meeting, not good for me

2. Finding Lerer - If Shera and Reimi were right then that old man was still alive, and somewhere in Stansa or Veta. So I must find him and arrange a meeting with His Majesty, set up one more ally

3. Meeting in the war room. Because Hatano had collected the intel and sent it to me. Everything I want to know about the incoming war all appears here, must send a copy to Sarah to let her read. A meeting would be held soon

In case I had no choice but to persuade my wife but had to stay with her in Warsaw until the war comes, then the escape plan would be delayed.

"Advisor...5 months would be short...try to do your best till the kingdom comes".

"Roger". - I must push forward the progress of mass crafting the gunpowder and muskets

Otherwise, 600.000 troops of Warsaw would be crushed down by 3.000.000 troops of Attenta and its vassal allies.

1