C195: Waiting (Part 2)
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 195: Waiting (Part 2)

John's perspective

"Hey, Johnny...see it to be breathless or not?". - Advisor asked me that because I was inside the tunnel

"Not too hard to move...". "See anything on your screen?". - Well, the tunnel's size was a bit struggle for me to go in, because I was crouching while moving forward 

"Only spotted a dot, 127 meters (417 feet), away from you from the northeast". - Alright, no one had been seen in the tunnel, only Hatano must be in there

"Keep opening the map's distance, I'm now after her".

"Solid copy, roger". - After hearing Advisor, I kept crouching forward the tunnel

It was hard for me to explain, I didn't tell Shera and Reimi anything but left them. When they went out shopping, just only I was in the room so I got armed with my M4A1 with my pistol, some grenades, preparing for the chase.

Before going, I asked Ilis to report back to my wife that I had some "business", so couldn't be home with them. Later I rushed to grab my weapons and jumped into the tunnel, starting to find Hatano.

This tunnel was very simple since it only had a route to go in. I felt a bit breathless because my body was big while the tunnel was made quite small for a physique one like me to go in. But no matter what, I would surely hunt down Hatano at all costs.

This tunnel was dark entirely so I had to use my military flashlight - which was put in my uniform's pocket to light up the road. Also, I had to pull back my M4A1's butt and strapped the rifle to my body while crouching in this damn small tunnel.

I was now going inside the tunnel while pointing my M1911 pistol toward the dark road forward. Preparing to fight if I had to, seriously. Because this tunnel was a new type of road so I was moving forward while letting Advisor draw its area map...quite tiring.

While moving in the tunnel, some small holes which were punched could be seen above my head, to give me oxygen. While moving to the tunnel, my sweat kept draining out on my face non-stop. But I kept moving while seeing the distance to the dot was not so far away, I was about to come.

"That's the light at the end of the tunnel...are you wanna do that, John?".

"I'm sure do...see anything suspicious, Advisor?". 

"No...but I think it's a bad idea to get in there...". - Then why did you ask me to get in the tunnel without resting in the first place, you piece of crap?

"I'll go inside...report to me if you see anything unusual".

"Roger that".

I later silently moved forward the tunnel's road which right wall had a bit of light, it must be a way out, I think. While crouching in there, I tried to move as silently as possible. Later noticed some sounds were sounding in there.

But I didn't know what to make those sounds so I ignored them and kept moving forward until I reached the light of the end way. It was a route of the tunnel which seemed to lead me to somewhere...must look closer to find out where it leads to.

I slowly leaned my head out to peek at the thing inside that different route...later found out it was a fine wide room. There were a table and chairs, even a big bed on the right side of the room...candles were the only sources which lit the room up, I think so.

After a short time of checking, there was a figure sitting on the table, who appeared to be Hatano, I found you. This time, I swiftly made a fighting stance, preparing to breach inside the tunnel room.

A short time later, I moved inside the room with my pistol pointing at Hatano, all of my fighting scenes were on to fight against everything. Strangely that, she didn't respond to me. Just simply pouring something into a cup on the table she was sitting in.

"Welcome, Commander...I've been waiting for your arrival, you came too late". "Sit down, don't just stand there...drink with me...". - What she was up to? She didn't scare of dying or what? Even when she was aimed at by a loaded pistol?

"See anyone around me, Advisor?". - I used my brainwave to ask Advisor

"Negative...no one's except her, what're you gonna do?". - Don't know, I don't want to kill her but if she resist, I would have no choice but to do it

"...". - Hatano didn't say anything but kept staring at me while drinking the wine cup...

"Get your hands in the air and step away from the table, now! Do not do anything stupid! Immediately!". - I yelled at Hatano while pointing my M1911 at her

This woman just casually stepped away from the table with her hands in the air. Her face only showed emotionless while staring at me as if to say "Do I give a fuck with you?". 

"Disarm yourself, no quick movement...cooperate with me or die...got it?!". 

"Only a Katana over there...". - Hatano slowly glanced at her Katana which was put under the chair

"Step away from that position...to the bed now". - After hearing my order, she slowly walked backward to the bed with her hands in the air, was there a weapon on her back?

"What's under it?". - She could have hidden something below the bed, or at least on it, covered by the bedsheet

"Nothing...".

"Pull the bedsheet out...slowly, got it?".

Hatano slowly pulled out the bedsheet and I saw there was nothing, I pointed my eyes to the pillow. She also grabbed the pillows out...nothing too.

"I told you to come without armed...are you ha-".

"Shut the fuck off! Now take off your clothes! The belt first, do it quickly!". - She could have hidden something behind her by strapping it to the belt, like a flintlock pistol because her M1911 was in my hand

Hatano slowly took off her belt and dropped it on the floor, now I looked at her to ask her to strip her clothes. She casually did it with her emotionless face...her Army uniform had been stripped.

Later she took off her white tank top, later her military pants, even her shoes had been well-checked for guns. But nothing has been found, now she was almost stripped completely. Only her bra and her underwear were on her body.

"Hmmm...". - Advisor...give me through this situation...wait a minute 

"Behind you, Johnny...". - I was startled as Advisor warned me that someone was behind me, I slowly moved my eyeballs to behind...oh shit!

"Just kidding, Johnny". - Fuck!

I immediately held my M1911 pistol tighter and looked at Hatano...she didn't resist?

"What the hell you're doing?!". - Why did she take off her underwear?

"Just say it straight that you always want to watch me nude...there you are, look". - What she was up to?

"But I did not tell y-".

She didn't hear me but kept stripping herself, later she took off her bra and showed me her tits...but what was her purpose in this strategy?

"I don't have any weapons...". "...". - Stop staring at me with your emotionless eyes, don't creep me out like that!

"Good...now dress up and we'll return...cooperate with me or you'll regret it, Hatano". - I forgot to get some ropes with me, so cannot tie her

"As I said to you in the beginning, you come here...to talk with me, Commander". "In peace...". - Hmm...what?

"I know my fault...now I want to ask you...deeply". "Let me have the same position as yours...and we'll be allies, no more conflicts". "Just it...". 

"What are you up to, Hatano?". - I slowly approached her while pointing my pistol at her chest

"Share power...you watch my back, I watch yours...". "No need...to conflicts...I want to do things without asking your permission...that's all".

"What kind of "things" do you mean...?".

"Come here...and we'll talk". - Suddenly, she got on the bed and lay down casually

"...". "If you don't want to make that kind of deal...then our truce only lasts 9 months". "I swear to be your loyal subordinate but...". "After 9 months, you'll have to seal another truce...don't waste your time to shorten your age, Johnny...sign the upper one".

"I don't want you to have your own power...if you do dangerous things...then I'll be the one to take the responsible...".

"Roger that...". 

"Smash! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!". - Suddenly, my head got smashed by something hard and I fell immediately, my consciousness was having problems identifying things 

"I don't want to finish you...too bored to be on the run without the one to find me, let's end our conflict".

"Tie him up, Kane...good job, my impostor...good job". "Please let me... retake my pet, Commander...?". - While talking to my paralyzed body, Hatano suddenly removed Advisor from my right hand 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I felt so hurt...my head was a bit hurt but not like before anymore. As if I had been unconscious after being hit by someone behind me. But why Advisor did not warn me?

"Wake up...". - Hatano's voice could be heard shivering in my ears, I was startled so I opened my eyes

As I opened my eyes, in front of me was Hatano, sitting on the bed...on my chest would be more right to say. She kept staring at me with her emotionless eyes...while her butt was rubbing my crotch.

"What the fuck are you doing, huh?! Let me out, now!". - While trying to resist, I snatched my body powerfully but noticed that I could not move...shit!

My hands had been tied by the ropes, they were now strapped to the chest's headboard, in the fences. About my legs, they seemed to be tied too, maybe the ropes were in the bed's legs.

"What do you w-, hmmm...". - Suddenly when I was interrogating Hatano, my M1911 pistol was pointed at my forehead, Hatano did it

"Shhhhhh...". "You're about to become the luckiest son of a bitch on earth, Commander". "Your body looks good, I can throw you to soldiers until you're useless, later getting castrated by this superior me". "But...to be honest, I'm kind to the ones who treat my little sister well...you'll have the pleasure to use me today". "Sadly that...my virginity would be taken by an American bitch...I wish Sarah was a man...you know...?". "That feeling is very hurt". - Hatano later pulled out the magazine, got the bullet away from the pistol's chamber and left them under the bed 

"Kane...show up...". - Hatano later leaned closer to me

"Kiss! Son of a bitch...". - Suddenly she kissed me?!

Later, Hatano stopped kissing me and left the bed. My eyes saw that there were two Advisors at two different small tables, pointing at me. Meanwhile, a woman who stood in the middle of the room was Kane...she had now shown me her true no-makeup appearance.

A white woman, short clumsy brown-haired, with brown eyes...but had an emotionless face as Hatano...no, she was still a bit of human in her eyes as I could see from her.

"Brother, I'm sorry!". - Suddenly, Advisor sounded on the right table, as if he was very regretted for no reason

"Let me make your brain get through things...Commander". "Last night...I come when you were sleeping with them...". "Just simply wrapped up your pets, put mine to let you keep her, but you didn't realize?". 

"What you're doing?!".

"Umm...just blackmail you, very tiring if you betray me in the future, Commander". "Remember to grab one, Kane...if he dares to resist, give this record to his wife".

"Nod...". - Kane immediately grabbed Advisor and pointed the camera sight at me

"Alright...". "Remember to get hard all the time...only when your dick's too tired then I'll let you off, hear it?". - What did she mean?

"You don't get it...?". "The truce is simple...if you fuck me every of 9 months, I'll forever be your loyal subordinate". - What the fuck?!

"Have you lost your mind, Hatano?!".

"...". "That's your fault for not accepting the first truce...so I created the second one...". "You die because of your idiocy, don't blame anyone". - Suddenly, she pulled down my pants' zip and my dick was exposed to her right hand

"Refund...if you want me to follow the first truce then I would reconsider it, alright?!".

"Kane, have you ever met a man like him? Rejecting to have sex with a beauty like me...". "Just...I just only flat and les...but that's still very acceptable...to have me". - While stroking my dick, Hatano turned behind to speak with Kane as if to mock me, I must get out of her 

"Too late for you to regret it, John Rigen...the truce is about to be made, no refund". "When you face a person like me, accept in the first place". "I'm kind of the first choice person, not the second choice, now fuck me well and I promise to delete the video".

"I forgot...you cannot enjoy my body freely if I keep tying you...". - Hatano suddenly got out of the bed and pulled out a KA-BAR knife - I brought it to the tunnel but now was in her hand 

"Kane...grab a gun...and have fun with his body if he dares to resist...".

Kane shortly approached the bed and leaned her hand under it, taking out my pistol. She later returned to the previous position while filming me. With the pistol in her hand, waiting to shoot me if I resist Hatano...shit!

"Here you go...fuck me till you get tired...and the truce would be made, got it?". - Hatano swiftly cut off the ropes, later she threw the KA-BAR knife away, left me untied

"Kiss!". "Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - As she untied me, Hatano kissed me lewdly while stroking my dick with her right hand...my feeling was supposed to be annoyed but...felt a bit happy, strange!

"I've got you now, bitch!". - Immediately, I grabbed Hatano when she left her guard down, made her a human shield, to cover me

"You won't shoot her, right?". "Tell me, Kane!". - Why did she keep pointing her pistol at me without any hesitation in shooting?

"You don't know...how many Hatanos are out there...". "Saying honestly, I'm not real Hatano...just an impostor like her...shoot me, Kane!". - What the fuck? Then the one who was grabbing was not that bitch?! But her voice and her kind of gesture...very similar to her, what the fuck?!

The pistol suddenly pointed at me as if Kane truly wanted to pull the trigger for real!

"What do you want from me, Hatano?! Show up and face me, you fucking coward!". 

"Fuck me...and she will show up...quickly, or die". 

Surrounded by the threats of this impostor, I thought she was the real Hatano but...

"Just relax, you'll meet her soon...if you cooperate". - Because I gave up so...I loosed my grip on this "Hatano"

"Remember to shoot all inside me...I won't drink any pills". "So remember to have your responsibility to me, alright?". - But this one was truly Hatano, my sense could not go wrong but...if I was wrong then I...

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - Though my mind was full of tension but...could not believe that I could erect well, she was sucking my dick 

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! You're sure to lose quite much last night...but still good to go". - While sucking my dick with her tongue and her mouth, Hatano even massaged my balls and sniffed their smell 

"Your dick still does not have the hardness I expected...must have another strict way". "Lick! Lick! Lick! Lick! Lick!". - Hatano stopped sucking my dick but started licking around its surface, she even licked around my balls, which made me feel good...sigh!

"Spit! Spit! Spit! Slurp! Slurp! Lick! Lick! Lick!". "About to pass my standard now...try hard and you will be rewarded...slurp! Slurp!". - Hatano was licking, sucking and spitting at my erecting dick at a same time, somehow it thirsted her deeply

"Good, it's time to breed me now...come here and enjoy". "Just consider this is my punishment for making you lose your memory, Johnny". "Afterward...both have benefits and things to get sad with...come here, fuck me". - Hatano casually leaned her hands on the wall while showing her butt to me, twerking as if to disregard me

My feeling was very confusing, didn't know if I should be happy or crying in this situation...hmmmm, no. Yeah, I was innocent...she asked me to fuck her, I had no fault, I had no...but I could not blame this on anyone...shit!

"Come on...stop surrounding yourself with your regrets, your dick's about to get down, put inside quickly...". - Yeah, maybe I should blame all the faults on this bitch, even if she was Hatano or just some impostor!

"Arrrrrggghhhhhhhhh!". - This made me very mad, I powerfully pounded my dick inside Hatano while she was grabbing the wall

"How do you feel, huh?! Bitch, you dare to break my happiness, now will be punished! How do you feel, huh? Tell me, let me know!". - As I pounded inside Hatano's, her vagina later dripped out some blood...even if this one was a fake, taking her virginity had ended a bit of my sadness and anger 

"Urrghhhh...". - She moaned a bit when I broke her virginity, now you would be punished fully, I must break her!

"Haaahhhh! Your face will be tamed soon, how dared you!". "This time, you won't have anywhere to escape, you hear me, Hatano?!". - While pounding inside Hatano's, my dick was very in rage while I was grabbing her long black hair, pulling her closer to me to let me see her pathetic

"You dared to seduce me, hah?! You love doggy, huh?! Here you are, take it all!". "Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!". "You're very painful, hah?! This punishment is still very slight, you will be punished more!". - My dick kept pounding inside her womb rougher while I started slapping her ass in my anger, how do you feel, hah?!

"Haahhhh! Haaaahhh! Haahhh! Haaahh! Haahhh!". "Take it all, take it all, I'm about to cum now! Take it all, Hatano! Take your punishment and get pregnant, bitch! Get pregnant!". - I kept grunting while pushing my hard dick inside her womb powerfully, about to splash!

"Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!". "About to get there now, get pregnant, bitch!". "Hahhh! Haahhhh! Haahhh! Haah!". - After a moment of slapping Hatano, I grunted louder while slapping her ass, about to splash out my semen

"Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!". - My semen later splashed inside Hatano's womb without control, I was pushing very hard to pour inside as much as possible, to punish this bitch!

"Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!". - My semen kept splashing while Hatano was squeezing the wall and stood still as if she was losing her control, your punishment was not yet ended...it was just the beginning, beg for my forgiveness!

"How do you feel your virginity to be taken, bitch? Very good to be fuck, isn't it?". - I kept pushing my dick deeper into her womb, preventing my semen from pouring out...she must have my baby as her punishment 

"Sigh...have you done yet?". - This bitch? She dared to speak with me with that emotionless face...she was sweating like me too but why...she didn't seem to be tired?

"Hahhh! Haahh! Hahhh!". - Instead of letting her have time to speak, I pounded my dick slowly into her womb to punish her...my meat was a bit tired last night...sigh!

"Stop moaning like a woman, pathetic...seriously, Commander? Heh heh heh? You can even erect even seeing this face?". - Wait a minute...now I noticed that she only moaned when she lost her virginity, she never moaned during sex...what?

"Look at me...look straight at my face while having sex, can you?". - Her emotionless face, combined with her darkness eyeballs made me want to run away...my dick slowly stopped erecting 

"Sigh...". "I knew it...don't look at my face...". - Hatano later looked away while keeping the standing doggy style

"You dare to ignore me?!". - Because I wanted to be rough with her for more so I squeezed Hatano's tits, despite her fine gym body, her boobs were very...flat 

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". "Don't hide, you will be punished till you beg for my forgiveness, accept it!". "Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - While having sex, I bit and squeezed Hatano's right ear, sometimes licking her face to make her feel disgusted 

"Sigh...your dick cum too soon, control your breathe...". "If he cannot last for more than 3 times then expose the video, Kane...remember it?". - She could be that casual while being punished?!

"I hate you...but I have some compliments...". "Your body's good, your dick's size...a bit lose compared to other porn stars...but still good". "Your endurance...stop breathing pathetically like a lady and cum slower, that's my standard...can you?". - Maybe this time was not rough to her enough, must do something!

"You will regret it, Hatano!". - Because I was very mad at her so I grabbed her hair and pulled it closer to me once again...her face...forget it!

"You forgot something, Commander...". - Suddenly she leaned her face to me

"Kiss! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - Hatano was now kissing me very lewdly, she kept slurping my drool and wrapping our tongues together

"That's not your punishment! Goddammit, take this!". - Anyway...I was very confused because I didn't know if I was enjoying it or...getting mad at her, I don't know

"Hahhh! Hahhh! Haaahhhh!". - Maybe it would work, because I was choking Hatano's belly by using my big arms, she was kissing me while being choked!

"Here, take it! Take this!". - This time was quite risky to Hatano now, she would lose me, I will punish her well!

"Now who dares win, hah?!". - I showed my confidence by squeezing her hair and pulling it closer to me, faced to face

Hatano only looked at me with her eyes goggling as if to mock me, her hair was being squeezed while her belly was being choked powerfully. Strangely that she could smile at me as if she didn't scare me or something. My dick kept pounding inside her womb to make her submit!

"Haahhhh! Hahhhhhh! Haahh! Lose it, lose it, Hatano! Haaahhhh! Haahh!". - My dick kept pounding inside her while my hands choked her belly and her hair, but Hatano kept mocking me

"Cum yet...?". - She suddenly asked me while showing me her emotionless face, which kept me always looking away to save my erection 

"No!". - Though my dick was about to cum now...this time was quite tired!

"Haahhhh! Haahh! Haahh!". - She would surely be punished, I was choking her belly as hard as I could! Must last for a bit longer, must not cum out yet!

"Kiss!". - Hatano suddenly kissed me unpredictably, suddenly she excited me to cum...must not do it yet!

"Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!". - My dick later splashed out a lot of semen, the amount was more than I ever expected, very much and intense!

"Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!". "Slurp! Slurp! Lick! Lick! Lick! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Lick!". - Meanwhile, both of us were kissing, sticking to each other without letting us out while my semen was splashing inside Hatano, very good feeling...though it seemed like I was enjoying it

"Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!". "Lick! Lick! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - While later, my semen had stopped spurting inside her womb but its amount was dripping out

"Slurp! Slurp! Lick! Lick! Lick!". - Both of us kept lasting our kiss for a few more seconds before letting off, staring at each other while I felt to be excited...wanted to do it again though...I was punishing her...right?

"You're sure to be enjoying it a lot, Commander...". 

"You can have guts to talk that much, huh...? Must be punished more, I won't let you off, got it...?". - But my dick was quite tired now, it was trying to erect once again but seemed to be very struggling

"This time...in bed, come on". - Hatano leaned forward me after suggesting I torture her in bed...you good, fine

"Kiss!". "Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - For no reason, my dick now had a reason to get hard more than usual as she kissed me

"Kane...if he cannot cum well this last set...expose the video, alright? Full quality to show to his wife...". - She even dared to ask her impostor to harm me...I won't let it happen

"After this round...can we have a walk, Commander?". - What? What she was up to?

"No dirty thought...only a walk with you, only both of us". "Some intel needs to be explained carefully...now move to the next round". "After having done our affair in bed...I swear...to be your loyal subordinate". "Now show me you can still do it, alright, Johnny?". - Fine, I'll make you scream and moan next time...bitch!

"Kiss!". - Hatano kissed me again, this time I did not know why but...for somehow, I got addicted to keeping her my mate 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Sarah's perspective

"See anything, SA?". - Strange tho...my sis called me and said would return here at 9:00 AM, but this time was very noon

"Negative, Sarah...well, she must be in somewhere". "Maybe busy right now".

I was now standing at the castle's front doors, looking outside to wait for my older sister to come home, sigh. Well, she said she would return here at 9:00 AM but I didn't see her till now. Maybe she was very busy out there.

As for the order of John, every time I received my sis's call, definitely I would send it to John but now...he was strange. John Advisor's dot did not show up on the map, which means he had been turned off, or so, don't know for sure. 

But I was still waiting for my sis, wearing my sleeping clothes while standing at the doors, waiting for her appearance. Today I was quite free...because Litra was here to aid me to solve the task papers and other stuff tho.

I remembered that John suddenly sent me a bunch of messages this morning. Which details were about the intel that he messaged that "To be related to the war". Maybe I would read the intel after my nap, I think so. But now I was waiting for my sis, my sleep would be delayed.

I kept waiting for my sis while standing at the front doors, sometimes I leaned my head to the wall to sleep. So sleepy! But...let's hope that my older sister was okay. Too sleepy, maybe I should put my face on the wall and close my eyes to sleep till I see my sis.

I said anything then I would do it, my face was now sticking to the wall with my eyes closed to sleep, so good. Tomorrow would have a meeting tho...about the war or something. I hate it a lot...

The money which I borrowed from my sis hadn't been borrowed yet...I wanted to meet her in person to do it. Well...Spera region was a very strict place or something when it was under her rule time. 

That place used to be a very developed region...but now. One time, I came there, intending to come to the castle to borrow the money. But only seeing the soldiers all around the streets as if this place was set in martial law. 

So I quit the purpose of borrowing the money, that experience was a bit terrifying. Despite there being no riots, chaos or anything disturbing on the streets.

I honestly don't want to be helped because...I don't want to be in debt to anyone. Because in debt was okay but if I cannot pay the debt, it would miserable for both me and the one I was in debt to, sigh. 

Rather standing on my own, so maybe...the problems in my land must be solved by myself alone, I think so.

"Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!". - While pressing my face to the wall to sleep standing, someone tapped my back slightly...why this kind of feeling reminded me of hide and seek, eh?

"Uhh...?". - I sleepily turned my head out to see the one who had tapped me, that person had the smell like my sis, my nose could sense it 

"Sis!". - Hehe, that was her, I was sleepy but managed to hug Hatano a very big hug, she seemed to be...a bit stinky, sweating and...ehh? Strange!

"You two seem very happy...". "Shit...my body is very dried now...still not over, Hatano". - While hugging my sis, I heard a complaint from someone behind her so I looked at him

"Hello, Commander...". - Wait a minute...why did both of them go together? Hmmph! Why do I grumble my face, eh?!

"I'm quitting...must return to my wife". "Anyway...are you free today, Sarah?". - Why did John ask me?

"Yeah...what's wrong, John?". - Well, Litra would take care of the region's affairs today so I would be free to enjoy the time in the education camps, visiting the children, hehe

"Maybe...the entire school would turn into kid's school if you take my place...dismiss". - Eh?!

"See me after one hour, Hatano...I need you and Kane to observe three schools at the same time". "Cannot do things alone, now rest...alright?". - John's face looked to be tired by the way, as if he was very dehydrated...or worsen

Which caused him to be this pale, eh? 

"Nod!". - My sis nodded to John while hugging me

"I forgot this one...confiscate". - John pointed to my sis's SA

Hatano just simply removed her SA and handed her device to John to keep her. Today my sis seemed to be more silent and cooperative than usual, right?

"Good...". - John grabbed my sis's SA and kept her

"Deadline for you two now...". "Tomorrow would have an emergency meeting, go to my place and stay there overnight to be on time, now dismissed". - After ordering to us, John smiled miserably and turned around, walking out of the castle's entrance

"You came here on foot, Commander?!". - I asked him loudly because I was quite surprised, today was hot...and he walked here with my sis only on foot!

"I'm not Superman!". - John replied loudly and walked away...he looked quite miserable, poor him

"I'm sleepy...Sarah...". - Hehe, okay, sis! We'll sleep together 

"Sis...why your mouth is so...stinky?". - I also saw some hair around her mouth

"I tasted...some...ice creams". - What kind of ice cream had hair on it, sis? By the way, why did you wipe the hair out when I pointed to your face?

"You two have made up, right? I saw you two walking together...". 

"Nod! Nod!". - Two good news, I was so glad to know!

"Remember, sis...please don't break things anymore". "I want to see this silent you more than your previous you, you look scary, sis". 

"Nod! Nod!".

"I'm also sleepy too, let's sleep together, hehe". - Maybe I should ask my sis to be with me today, later I would lead her to school, meeting the kids in the camp too

My sis was quite...clumsy by the way she was dressing. Well, her yellow cloak was full of dirt and her face looked...better than before. 

"Do you need to change your clothes, sis?". "I've another one which's newly made, a hoodie for you, hehe".

"Maybe...later...". - Okay

I later gently held my sis's hand and led her inside the castle, about to get on the bed to have a good nap. As I got inside, Litra could be seen was solving the paperwork. I waved my hand to her to greet her, later with my sis to the Lord's zone.

A short time later, we walked inside my private room, and I landed on my soft bed as I touched it, so good. By the way, Hatano was now lying beside me, her cloak was quite stinky tho but...I also stayed dirty today. 

"Good night...uhhh, I mean sleep well, sis". - I hugged my sis and slowly deepened into my sleep...

"You too, Sarah...". "I wish you were a man...love you". - I love you too, sis...

1