C196: War Room (Part 1)
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 196: War Room (Part 1)

John's perspective

Alright...one day after the previous incident had passed. Now I was sleeping beside my wife, thinking about the war meeting which was about to occur, right in this morning. 

At first, Sarah and Hatano had moved to my house from last night to overnight there, also to be in time for the meeting. But the main problem was not about that silly girl or the meeting, not even the affair with the Queen too. But about Hatano, she was...very unpredictable, honestly.

After "torturing" her and myself for hours...my dick was very hurt and now was still resting, could not erect again yet...quite mad about it. But I should now be concentrated on my work. Today would be a long day for the meeting to discuss.

I was sleeping while thinking about what I had done with Hatano yesterday. That kind of memory somehow excited me, she and I had gotten through a very rough sex time, which made me feel good for it...hmmm, not good.

I must think about something else instead of thinking about my subordinate. Accidentally, when I was sleeping, my ears heard some sounds beside me, they woke me up. My consciousness returned after hearing the sounds.

So I naturally opened my eyes, later saw my room was still dark as the lanterns and candles still not turned on. The windows above showed me that this time was dawn. Or at least was about to be morning...just only saw some weak lights on the windows.

While thinking about the sounds, I heard they were sounding on the right side so I curiously pointed my head to the position, identifying. Alright...that was a figure who seemed to be changing clothes in my room. There was a purple sleeping skirt beside me, it was from my wife's.

"Shera...?". - I asked the figure while getting up, my vision could tell me the one who was changing clothes was my wife

"John...you awake?". - That was surely her...well, she turned around to look at me as she heard my call

"Hey...good morning, John". - Strangely that she didn't wear her favorite apron, my wife would not cook today or what?

My wife was wearing brown leather armor, she even wore black boots and seemed to be thinking to wear gloves. As I woke up, Shera approached me and held my hands. What she was intending to do this early? 

Because wearing like that means she would go outside, but with who and when, where would be the location?. As a husband, I'll surely get jealous if seeing my wife going outside without my observation. I was a bit mad as I woke up...no, my wife would not be that bad.

"Where are you intending to go?". - No, I must calm down

"Hehe...a short time without exercising made me feel a bit annoyed, so I want to change".  "Fortunately that Reimi's recovered very positively, so I asked her to drive horses with me today, for a few moments".  "Maybe we'll jog after doing it, this time's very soon to wake up, I want to use my time wisely to better myself, John".  "Do you want to come with us, my husband? If you say so...then she would have to leave...only both of us alone".

"Yeah...". - I noticed that it was a bit cold this dawn, maybe that was why my wife chose to wear this kind of armor, to stay warm in the cold dawn

"I want to...relieve myself a bit, wait for me, my wife". - This time I must be sure that there was no waste in my stomach, must dump my things out before going out

"Ok...kiss!". - Shera later kissed me, so I grabbed her back and hugged her, enjoying my wife's sweet kiss

"Haaahh...please hold yourself back, John...".  "Ummm...I'll prepare for you the clothes, return here to change, okay?".

"Yeah...". - I patted my wife's head and shortly got out of bed, and went outside

I went outside and shortly saw Reimi - she was also wearing leather armor while guarding the door. Maybe...I should spend my time greeting her a bit. Reimi only bowed to me as she saw me, I should ask my wife to keep her in the jog, I guess.

"Morning, Reimi...later I'll join you two, okay?".

"Understood, Lord Rigen". - Reimi nodded to me, but she strangely approached me for no reason...her expression showed me as if she was...jealous or what?

"Hey...may we have a few moments, John...?". - She shyly grabbed my nape and rotated ourselves, pressing her to the wall...wait, she would risk doing this? My wife was inside!

"Kiss! Ahhh...John, kiss me more...ahhh...". - Reimi seemed to be more lustful than usual, she must have held back too much...not good!

"You don't enjoy it, John?". - Stop doing this, Reimi...maybe I'll find a good time to do this with you, now we must not

"No, don't misunderstand...".  "Today I'll be quite busy...wait for another time, alright?". - Hope that my wife won't hear this, we were only away from her just only a wall, while having our affair happily 

"I'll surely use my time to be with you, Reimi...but now, we need to keep our distance". - Shera would be very mad if she knows I was having the affair with her servant

"Alright...? On your birthday". - Later I patted Reimi...

"...". 

Seemed like she had kept silent but I hope she was alright...now I must step away from Reimi before my wife catches this affair scene. My eyes glanced around and noticed that Shera hadn't glanced out of the door yet, it was still closed so I felt so relieved...let's leave Reimi.

I shortly got my hands out of Reimi. Accidentally when I got away from her, in the next door - which was Hatano's room, an eye could be spotted peeking at us. Later it was opened and I saw Hatano step outside, she was wearing her Army uniform...maybe she had just awoken newly.

I kept my eyes on Hatano while realizing Reimi was glaring at her, her hands were shaking a bit as if about to lose her control. Later my room's door opened and my wife stepped outside, seeing me so she smiled happily. 

But as she spotted Hatano's existence, her eyes also glanced at her hatefully as Reimi did. Both my wife and her servant seemed to be very disregarded toward Hatano. Of course, I could understand why they did that with her.

"Get over here, Reimi...don't pick up a fight with that freak...".  "John, please promise me that you would dump her away from our house...her existence...makes me feel very breathless". - Shera slowly pulled Reimi and me closer to her while trying not to look straight at Hatano's eyes

"Yeah...just leave it to me". - From this time, the Lord's Advisor was now my wife, Hatano can live in Spera or with her little sister when I dump her away

But at first, I must keep her here for a few days. Helping me a bit on other affairs of Warsaw first, then I'll dump her out of my house when things have been solved.

"Shera, Reimi...why don't you two get inside for safety?". - Well, I was having something with Hatano in private, could not show it to Reimi and my wife, must privacy meet her

"Are you sure, John?". - Shera asked me in her nervousness while I was pulling her and Reimi inside the room slowly

"Don't worry, I'll be fine...".  "Why don't you two spend your time together?".  "I'll be right back, alright?". - They were inside the room now, but for safety, I patted them to ask them to obey me more

"Bu-".

"Kiss!". - I kissed my wife sweetly while waiting for the momentum to close the door

"I'll be right back...". - Before closing the door, I also patted Reimi for a few seconds

After getting rid of them in peace, I pointed my sight at Hatano and both of us stared at each other. For safety, both of my subordinates would have to follow me outside too. My eyes must be on Hatano without blinking...her dangerousness must be sure to be well-checked regularly.

"What's about Sarah?". - Hatano now literally only had clothes in her body, her equipment and weapons had all been confiscated, her hands and her feet were the only weapons 

"Sleep...". 

"Wake her up, later follow me, got it?". - She later nodded

Hatano after taking my order, she got inside her room once again to wake her little sister up. Meanwhile, I approached the nearby restroom to relieve myself. Yesterday I accidentally ate some bad food outside while going out with Hatano, still a bit of stomachache and diarrhea. But better than yesterday.

I fastly used my elbow to open the restroom door, shortly noticed that the room seemed to be newly cleaned. The clean keepers were very indulgent in their jobs, but now they were nowhere to be seen. Must be dumping the waste crate on the carts.

But because I could not control myself, my stomach felt very hurt. So I chose a toilet room randomly, stepped inside and stepped on a wooden toilet, which was newly cleaned very clearly. 

Now I was relieving my sadness but...looking around but found no cloths (honestly they were the only sources to be the toilet rolls but now...). This room was quite unlucky, those clean keepers must have forgotten to put a roll in here after cleaning the room.

Suddenly, while sitting on the toilet to relieve my sadness, some footsteps could be heard sounding in the room. I looked down at the loophole of the room, saw a bit of feet of someone stepping and shortly stopped right at my toilet door.

"Who the hell are you...?". - This one looked strange, this person did not look like a clean keeper because that servant wears white clothes, this one wore differently 

Suddenly the door's handle made a cracking sound, which means that it was about to be opened by the one outside. This time I was very serious. My hands were all hard, my feet fastly walked away from the toilet, waiting for the stranger to come in to beat him...come in here, quick...

"John...". - As the door was opened, a hand leaned inside while holding a cloth roll, the person made out a cold voice to call me

"Hatano...?". - I was surprised to see that was her, her blank eyes kept staring at me emotionlessly while her hand kept holding the toilet roll

"Why did you get here?!". - Being cautious to see if she had any strategies in mind or not, after making sure she was not a threat, I snatched the toilet roll 

"You told me...to follow you...".  "Sarah's woken up...but as you ordered...I must follow you and help...you".

"I told you to follow me in the jog, now dismissed!". - I immediately shut the door

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Well, now I was sitting beside Reimi and Shera in my room, eating breakfast alongside my wife and her. Sarah and Hatano were eating in their room, the meeting would occur 30 minutes after our breakfast. 

Our horse riding at dawn was good, even jogged on the field excitedly. These days were the last days of the summertime in this world. The weather would start to get cold in the autumn, students would be graduated from military training...and become backup Marines and soldiers.

And later would be the war, in the winter when my baby gets born in this world...sigh. Not much time for me to have fun with my wife and others anymore. Must precious every moment that I was experiencing, even bad or good, sad or happy with them.

People need to be evacuated, food must be well-fed for the troops, the military service must be mandatory. Not yet, muskets must be mass manufactured, must have all ways to negotiate with the invaders to bring the advantage truce to ours.

The most important in the war was: Must have knowledge to deal with magical warfare (which my experience was lacking and had rarely experienced it).

"John, please eat some more...". - My wife grabbed some pieces of meat from her bowl to my bowl, she was very caring about me...

"You too, Reimi...eat more". 

I later ate the meal while glancing at Reimi secretly. Though the students in 3 schools were supposed to be the ones to get trained but...there were many things I should learn from them.

Honestly, I had read some history books about Warsaw but could not describe in my head how was medieval magical warfare looked like. Maybe I should ask Reimi to be a military observer in the school like Hatano and Kane.

"John, why did you keep staring at a space?".  "John...can you hear me?".

I must put something on the military training, practicing with magic would be the way to know about its uses in combat. Many things need to be done now, I wanted to have my time alongside my wife and Reimi. But seemed like I had to spend my time in the day for more hours doing other things...

"John...".  "Tap! Tap! Tap!". - Suddenly, I was surprised when my back got tapped slightly by Shera

"Uh...sorry, what's wrong?".

"Are you okay, John?".  "You kept staring at a space without eating anything".

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine".  "Thank you for caring about me, my wife...but now I have more things to do, cannot be with you though I didn't want to". - Today, I would like to spend my time with Shera for the entire day, tomorrow would be the day I concentrate on working, not today 

"Ok...I understand you, John".  "I'll take care of the paperwork when you're away, but may me...visit you every day in the school?". 

"Nod!".  "But now may I bring Reimi with me all day, my wife?".

"What...? Hmmph...nothing, don't mind about me". - My wife later nodded but kept grumbling her face as if she was jealous 

"What do you need from me, Lord Rigen?". - Reimi slowly moved her chair closer to me and asked about my purpose

"I need you to become a military observer in Imperial Academy in replace of Kane".  "Also...in my previous world, there is no magic so "magical warfare" is something new to me and my fellows".  "I need you and the students to perform the magic to let us know which types, use for which purpose and etc...".  "If possible, I want you and those kids to teach the Warsaw soldiers and the Green Marines magic too, since all of them are the people in this world".  "Only me and my subordinates cannot use magic, but others can...the training must be well prepared for the war".  "Can you help me to do it, Reimi?".

"I don't know how capable I am but I'll do my best to help you, Lord Rigen...".  "Honestly, I think asking for a hand of the teachers would be a better choice, to train magic". - She was right but...I cannot let the intel be exposed, no one must know about the war or we would be doomed 

"Alright...later I need you to be the one in the meeting too".  "Because we'll talk about the tactics and other things to prepare for the war...so I need you to get ready". - I intended to invite my wife to be in the war meeting too but she lacked military knowledge, so I must only invite the ones who have the same career 

"Understood". - Reimi nodded to me...meanwhile, my wife seemed to be very jealous, sigh...

"He's mine, Reimi...don't touch him, alright? I need you to protect my husband so...".  "Hmmph...nothing, just remember to protect him". - My wife was very jealous about this, sorry but maybe I would have to spend some time with your servant, she now needs to have someone beside her, forgive me

"Understood, my Highness".

Later, the three of us kept silent and ate together like usual, nothing new to say. Today I want to spend my time with my family before heading to my work. After the war meeting, I would like to hang out with my wife, maybe will gift her something. 

Shortly after breakfast time, we had now finished our meals and were waiting for Ilis to come to clean them. This time was when my wife was reading a magic book, while Reimi standing outside the room to guard. Should I ask Shera to show me magical stuff? I wondered.

"Hey, John...what's wrong? You want to learn about magic, right?". - My wife noticed I was paying the attention to the book she was reading, so she invited me to read with her

I leaned toward my wife and pointed my eyes at the magic book she was reading. The details were about the skills of water magic...quite practical, since my wife's best use magic element was water.

"With the water magic, we can create balls or even shaft things, depends on your thoughts on the magic shape you want to perform, John". - My wife even tried to teach me about this thing before I asked her...I should pay a listen

"You can even modify the degree of your skill too".  "With water magic, you can make the water hot or cold, to the certain degree that you want...".  "Of course, the skill's strong or not, depends on your good imagination and your way to apply the knowledge on your magic".

"By the way, you can do the research with this book if you want, John".  "There are types of books on the shelf like this one, but with other elements of magic...I hope I can help you, even a bit, you know?". - My wife later closed the book and spoke to me, I should grab these books and do the research about them

Well, I intended to delay the war meeting by now but maybe I should not be that rushed. The meeting would be only about the strategies, the changes of the military training could be applied later. 

But I need enough intel from these books first before doing anything. I would spend my time reading these things when I go to school to observe, that's a good thing.

"Knock! Knock! Knock!". - Suddenly, the room's door got on knocked on by someone

The door was later opened when Reimi did it, the one I saw standing in front of it was Ilis - she looked worried.

"My Lord, may I get home this time?". - Ilis asked me with her worried face

"What's wrong?".

"Ummm...my son's now having an illness, I just received a letter from my husband recently".  "I'm sorry if I am too mean but...please let me rest for 3 days to take care of my son".  "I promise, when I return I'll work harder, please let me rest my work for 3 days, my Lord". - Alright, I knew her problem now...alright, alright...

"Before going home, clean these dishes first...".  "Even though you leave with a clear reason but...I cannot give you a full salary because of your sudden off work".  "Alright?". - I hope her husband would not use the money to gamble

But if it happens...to be selfish but maybe I'll lend her some money of mine to take care of her sick son. Despite I don't want to help her, honestly.

"Cutting short my salary's fine, my Lord! Thank you for your kindness, I'll do my best before leaving my work". - This maid just simply bowed to me a lot to thank me, she later grabbed the plate on the table

Ilis shortly lifted the meal plate and turned around, walking outside my room. Meanwhile, Shera was picking up the magic books which were stocked on the shelf as if to let me borrow them. I'll surely do the research about the magical stuff.

"Let me help you". - I stood up and approached my wife, receiving the books which she handed to me, later I put them on the table which was used for our breakfast 

"Two more, John". - She asked me to wait because she was grabbing out two other magic books

"Okay...". - After grabbing out the books, my wife handed them to me, I later put them on the table too

"I think these books can help you somehow, John...if you don't know any parts inside them, ask me and I'll answer".  "Anyway...Ilis seems to be miserable to have a bad husband, isn't she?".  "Her son's now sick...maybe I should give her some money for the healing fees". - My wife looked at the door while pulling out her money bag from her pocket...sigh

"No, you should not do it, Shera...the cure in the hospital must be done before talking about the money, no need for it".  "You should not help her by giving her the money...it's kind of too common and...too money way".  "Maybe...giving her a lucky wish's enough to motivate her, you know?". - I grabbed my wife's shoulder to ask her to think wiser before helping someone 

"Okay...I'll rethink...".  "Maybe I'll have to meet her to comfort her a bit, John". - Shera later put her money bag in her pocket

"Yeah, I'll take it from here".  "Thanks for giving me the books, my wife".

"I'll be back, John". - Shera later tapped my chest before getting outside to meet Ilis

So...I wanted to wait for my wife's return, I slowly sat on the chair, waiting for her to come back. Strangely that, the room's door opened widely. Reimi from outside walked in and looked around as if she was highly cautious about something...what the hell?

"What's wrong, Reimi? You need something?". - She didn't reply as I asked her

Reimi just stood at the door while staring at me, her eyes kept showing that she hesitated to talk with me. Suddenly, she approached me slowly and lowered her head, as if to kiss me. I grabbed her shoulders to ask her to hold herself back but Reimi kept falling into my body.

"Kiss! Haahh! Haaahh! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhh! Slurp!". - Both of us kissed very wildly, she kept grabbing my nape while deepening her kiss, while I grabbed Reimi's waist, enjoying her kiss

"Hey, wait a minute...it's not good, hold yourself back". - After kissing her for a few seconds, I gently pulled Reimi away while asking her not to expose too much our affair 

"I cannot control myself, John".  "I've endured it too much, now I want to...".  "Ahhh! Kiss! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Lick! Lick! Slurp!". - As if she lusted for me a lot, Reimi could not control herself but kissing me wildly

But I know that I should help her. So I pretended to enjoy kissing Reimi...though I truly enjoyed it honestly. Our tongues kept sticking happily to each other while both of us slowly headed to the bed.

"Haahhhh...John...". - I crushed Reimi to the bed, she was now below me and gasping as if waiting for making love...but, sigh...

"Control yourself...don't worry about Shera".  "I promise to be with you when both of us are alone, alright?". - Maybe I was wrong to convince her, this time her hands were squeezing mine very hard as if she wanted to make love

"John...just today, I'll surely take all the responsibility if you get caught...please". - Strangely that...her expression looked so cute, as if I was about to be sucked into this astray of love 

"Sis, why did you keep staring at the door?". - A voice sounded out from outside, which made Reimi startled

As soon as she heard the voice, she fastly got away from me and hid under the bed, and holding her breath. I was curious about the voice so I turned around to look at the door. As I could see, Hatano was now standing outside the door, staring at me without blinking.

"Eh...? Hello, Commander".  "Where's Reimi, eh? She isn't here...". - Shortly, Sarah leaned her face to the door to look at my room while pointing her eyes around to find Reimi's existence

"Why did you two get here?".

"Everything we need to prepare for the meeting has now done".  "Should we hold it sooner than we assumed, Commander?". - Maybe I should hold the meeting sooner though...14 minutes later would be the time for it

"Yeah...you two head to the living room first, I'll be there shortly". 

"Understood...but where is Reimi, John? She's supposed to be here tho, where is she?". 

"Why did you ask?".

"Hehe...of course to share with her some new meat bread I found in my place". - This silly girl later pulled out two small meat bread from behind her...she was nuts or what? Eating at this time?

"No eating in the war room".  "Dump the bread, got it?".

"You don't want to eat, Commander? Ehhhhh!". - Stop making that unpleasant face, you're not a child anymore

"I said no eating in the war room".  "War is not a game, keep yourself serious, goddammit!". - I never wanted to loud my mouth but... sometimes a too kind like her must be put in the discipline of the military 

"Hmmph...how stingy". - She even grumbled her face while putting the meat bread behind her, you good!

"Hatano, dump the bread...".  "Otherwise, get your little sister to eat it all before the meeting...or she won't be fed fully this entire day". 

"Ehhhhhhh! Hmmph...you're so...hmmph". - She kept grumbling her face 

"Nod...". - Hatano nodded to me, she shortly grabbed her little sister's shoulder sweetly and walked away with her

After the threats had gone away, I could see Reimi starting to breathe again,  while trying to crawl out. But this time, I stopped looking at the bed and looked up at the right time when my wife coincidentally returned. 

"John, do you see Reimi? And why this door is opened?". - Shera stepped inside while her head kept looking at the door, she shortly sat beside me when she stopped searching for her servant

"Reimi's now in the...toilet, maybe she's facing some problems while eating". - Suddenly when I replied to my wife, her face was full of questioning expression

"But the clean keepers are now cleaning the restroom on our side".  "How can she be in there when I passed there at the previous time?". - Shit!

"Umm...maybe on the servant side". 

"Maybe she got in there when I didn't notice...but strange".  "We ate the same meal today, but she got stomachache?". - Hey, my wife...stop being smart in this situation, I beg you for Reimi's sake!

"Who knows?". - I was trying to pretend as if I was innocent

"What's about the door?". - Shera later looked at the door

"My fellows got in to tell me about the meeting, but they left without closing it".

"That's so?".  "Please be careful with Hatano, John...I would rather be in that room than leave you alone in there...please stop it". - Sigh...

"I know what I'm doing...".  "Don't worry about me, Shera...today I'll be with you all day, tell me what you want and I will do it for you". - During the situation, I cuddled Shera's face to flirt with her, my wife was so cute

"But John...".  "Even if you're safe then...what's about the paperwork? Who'll solve it?". - I hope Kane would be able to manage to observe the training in three schools at a same time, because I'll be busy with my wife today 

"Leave it to Hatano...".  "Alright...so, remember to bathe in hot water today, it excites me more, my wife...". - Maybe it would work, I was flirting with my wife to make her ecstatic, while Reimi was crawling out under the bed

"Ahh, John...of course".  "Ahhh! Sniff! Sniff! Sniff!". - Maybe I was wrong to do this, how could I be concentrated on the meeting while I always think about my wife?

"Leave it to me, Johnny".  "Seriously? When you're going to stop by the only one to be following you till the end of your life?" - Maybe until my wife can accept me to have a harem, Advisor! 

"Wait a bit...you smell so different today, John...".  "What's wrong? You didn't bathe carefully this dawn?". - But, having a harem was very miserable, not happy like the fiction...but having it is more happy than don't have it 

"John...you son of a bitch". - You should be grateful to have the chance to follow me this far, you shitty metal crap!

"John...you don't bathe today?". - I was startled when I did not reply to my wife

"Yeah... sometimes staying too clean is not good, yeah...". - Reimi's head had now exposed out of the bed but my wife hadn't caught her existence yet

"Your smell is strange but...I love it, John...". - Shera slowly leaned her face closer to me

"Kiss! Ahhhh! Kiss me more, John...".  "Kiss!". - Both of us later kissed each other while trying to hold ourselves back

While kissing my wife, I grabbed her tightly while making her enjoy my kiss. Meanwhile, Reimi crawled out under the bed and fastly crouched, sneaking outside safety...sigh!

"I'm sorry when cannot be with you as I wanted, Shera".  "The meeting is about to come, I have to go now". 

"Ok...I understand that".  "Anyway, I think I should head to the kitchen a bit".  "Ilis was so neglectful to make Reimi have problems, luckily that we did not face it".  "Sigh...how stupid I was to wish for her luck after returning here...".  "There's a list of ingredients in the kitchen, I'll get there to see if our breakfast had problems".  "I'll respect your decision but...I would like to dismiss that maid from working here, John...". - Poor you, Ilis...poor you, to be involved in this problem 

"Nod...".  "But I think you should do more research before judging her, my wife".

"Of course, I know".

"Anyway, see you later, my wife".  "I have to go now". - After announcing this to Shera, I grabbed my green handbag and stood up

"I hope your meeting goes well, John...".  "Now I must find Reimi first, she's gone in there too long now, must be very serious". 

"Not really, my wife...maybe, she was finishing it". 

"If you say so...".  "Anyway, what you're gonna do with these books, John? You don't bring them with you?". - My wife later came to the books, grabbed them and asked me if I need these things for the war meeting

"Leave them there, I'll read them later, no need this time".  "I don't want to be late so...".  "Goodbye, my wife, see you later".  "Kiss!". - I later kissed my wife's forehead before leaving my room

As I walked outside, I closed the door while looking in the hallway to check on Reimi's situation. But I didn't see her, maybe she had gone to the toilet to pretend...or went somewhere else safer, I think.

"Chews! Chews! Chews! Ummm, Commander!". - A loud voice called me from the left side, I turned to see the source and noticed that was Sarah's

"I spotted Reimi go that way, did she just teleport from your room or what?". - I should seal her mouth off

"Keep eating and shut up...".  "Tell this to no one, alright?". - Hatano and Sarah were eating the bread outside of the living room...they looked fine

"Okay...".  "Chews! Chews! Chews! Chews! Swallows!". - Her "okay" had too much suspicious, I think so

Both of them kept standing outside to finish the meat bread, I kept staring at them while thinking about finding Reimi. Suddenly, my wife got out of my room and smiled at me, as if she was intending to find Reimi too. Quite difficult for me to do things now.

"I'm sorry for my lateness, my Highness...forgive me". - While looking for Reimi, a voice came out from the hallway and Reimi could be seen running toward us

"That's okay, Reimi...what's wrong? You look worried". - Shera questioned her servant, I could see that Reimi was holding a thing in her hand, which looked like a letter

"A messenger sent me this recently, it's the Queen's letter, written for your husband, my Highness". - She fastly gave my wife the letter

Shera just simply looked at the letter's details with her high alert and cautiousness. She shortly tore it out as if she hated the letter which my sister-in-law wrote to me. My wife...grumbled her face after this, as if she was very jealous. 

"Every time you receive the letter from Stella, give it all to me, Reimi".

"Understood". - Reimi nodded

"I can't believe that she dares to "invite" you to the Palace, John...don't worry, I'll protect you from her...". 

"Nod...".  "Anyway, I have to go now, see you soon, my wife".

"I hope the meeting goes well, John...".  "Anyway, do you have something to do before going with him to the meeting, Reimi?". - After wishing me luck, Shera looked at Reimi to ask her 

"I'll go with Lord Rigen, my Highness...see you soon". - She only bowed to my wife

"Okay, see you two soon too". 

After saying goodbye, both of us approached the living room while my wife was staring at us. When we got in the room, Sarah and Hatano could be seen sitting on the right side long sofa. 

Meanwhile, Reimi was standing beside me, we were standing in the middle corner of the living room. Which had a wooden white board which surface was full of maps and other things about the war.

"Not now, Reimi...". - I rejected her when Reimi tried to hold my hand...sigh!

Reimi after getting rejected, she sadly approached a sofa opposite the two sisters and sat down. Her face looked to be sad note but she kept hiding it, enduring her pain, by lowering down to let no one know her thoughts.

I tried to calm down my feelings and slowly pulled out the war dossier from my handbag, I would make the speech by using this one. About others, they would look at the screens of their Advisors to know the details.

"Ready, Advisor?".

"Leave the script for me, brother...if you forget everything, I'll go to sleep". - Yeah, I'll leave you in the toilet if you keep joking

"Attention!". - I made a loud voice to call the others to point their attention to me

"Listen up, Marines! Let's let the war start...". - I forgot that those two are from the Army, not the Marine Corps like me

1