C197: War Room (Part 2)
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 197: War Room (Part 2)

Reimi's perspective

"Ahem...". "Listen up, soldiers! Let's start our war meeting". - After speaking wrong, John took a short time of silence and then re-said his speech 

As I could see, Sarah and Hatano were very focused on this meeting, but only I...was the one trying to ignore it. How could he be so heartless? I know he was having things to do but...John loves Her Highness more than me? 

"Reimi, pay your attention!". - Suddenly, I got startled when John told me to concentrate on the meeting, I looked up and both of us stared at each other without blinking

"Alright, let's get back to what I was saying earlier, soldiers". "If anyone of you cannot concentrate, I suggest you control your emotions till this meeting ends, alright?". - After speaking to us, John stared at me while blinking twice as if to tell me to wait

"As all of you have known about, we're going to face a war that's cannot avoid in the next 5 months". "It'll occur this winter, if not then it would occur in the period of time which's late than that time". "But the thing is...it'll happen sooner or later, avoiding this big war is impossible".

"But in that struggle time, Pvt. Hatano had helped me a lot by collecting for me the intel of the enemy, it's good news". "But her behavior...is hard to be forgiven, her cooperation in this return will make me decide to let her off or not".

"According to the dossier which briefs the entire process of the intelligence collection, it's a big sacrifice". "Pvt. Hotel and Six KIA before they could do anything". "While PFC. Lima and Niner WIA during the process, later MIA, after their duty is done, they have been found KIA". 

Anyway, the things John had just said to me were about his world's military slang symbolic: KIA means Killed in action, MIA means Missing in action and WIA means Wounded in action.

"Before heading to the main part of the meeting, we'll say about the evacuation plan". "Till this time, our Warsaw has allied with the Elven Kingdoms and the beastmen Kingdoms, they'll help us in the war when it breaks out". "When the war comes, the people will have to be evacuated". "Veta and Stansa are the regions which are the closest to the warzone if the war happens". "So the people from those places will be evacuated first, after them would be the others of other Warsaw regions". 

"All will have to head to the Capital before stepping out of the nation to refugee in the allied nations". "They'll go to No Man Zone to refugee, that border is a neutral zone". "During the evacuation in No Man Zone, the military of the elves and beast people will aid the refugees". "If anyone of Attenta or its vassal states dares to attack the refugees in that zone, it's nothing but a suicidal plan".

"Alright...Sarah, what's on your mind?". - John asked Sarah to stand up because she raised her hand as he ended his speech

"About the individuals we'll evacuate, Commander".

"The old, women and children will be prioritized, men whose age from 15 to 55 will have to stay for the duty".

"Can't we save all of them? Ummm...because our military way depends on voluntary". "There's no need to draft those who have families, can we? Who'll be with their members when they go all?".

"When the war comes, the things you learned and the things you'll experience are chaotically different, Sarah". "Drafted to the warzone is very normal in war, without the combatants, a nation will ruin...it's a harsh truth". "About their families, I can only wish that fucking Goddess blesses them...accept it, Sarah...". "It's how "draft" works in the real war, in the name of "voluntary"...". 

"But there must be a way to change it, Commander...".

"Your land's your control, your choice, Sarah...make sure that it has enough strength to protect itself". "Remember to make sure it has good troops and is lucky enough to not separate any families in wartime". "If Veta stays strong, your land will be also like that too". - After hearing John's answer, Sarah nodded and sat down

"Any questions?". - John asked us to make sure he would not miss anything, because he was about to change to the next phase of the meeting

"I am". - I stood up to let him know, John later nodded to ask me to say my question

"Lord Rigen...ummm, I mean John...what's about our fates during the war?".

"I don't get it, say it in more detailed".

"Ummm...where you'll be, and where your wife and I will go? Please give me the answer...".

"It's hard to say...". - John removed his Advisor while looking at a space for a few seconds, later he started at me

"You're a military person then you're supposed to stay for aiding me in the battle". "However, both you and my wife are important to me...maybe you two should join the refugees instead".

"What?!". - I reject that decision! How can I leave my love in the warzone alone?!

"I'll stay here to fight". "Honestly that I don't want to, but my wife doesn't want to leave her homeland". "It's better if you two join the refugees, I'll be fine". "Generals are mostly staying behind the soldiers, I'll be safe...don't worry about me". "Hatano and Sarah will be with me too, all of us will be safe, don't worry about anything". - Hmmph...I should shut up, must tell this story to Her Highness to stop her husband from doing stupid things

"Any more questions?". - John looked around to see a hand from the questioners

"You, Hatano...speak". - Hatano later stood up after having John's attention from raising a hand

"When the people...will be evacuated...Commander?". 

"I don't have that clear plan yet, but I will, soon". "Let's assume that the war will occur in December". "If my prediction's right...then the evacuation will be launched within 3 days before the war breaks out". "Of course, have to make an excuse to make the people believe me in this sudden evacuation". "Like telling them we're engaging with the terrorists, like the big criminals in the regions of Warsaw borders, like that".

"What will happen...to the people who are late...for the evacuation?". "Not all can escape...before the horns...of war, tell me your solution". - This bitch...now she was trying to prove that she was better than John, huh?!

"I don't have that plan till you tell me, Hatano...well...umm". "They'll temporarily stay inside the castle, at least it's big enough to hold them". "Not all but at least can save the people, especially the old, women and children".

After hearing John's answer, Hatano sat down while I was thinking if there were still any questions for me to ask him. John glanced at every one of us as if to find the people to ask him. But found no one, he opened the dossier and flipped some pages, looking through his Advisor for a strange reason.

"Any questions, soldiers?". - John asked us again but found no one to ask him 

"Now we'll start to say about the strategies for the war". "All of you, look at the screens which I shared from my Advisor...you watch it with Sarah, Hatano". - I later removed my Advisor and put her on the table for a better view to look at the screen

Because Hatano's Advisor had now been confiscated, she now belong to me so I owned her, as John's wish. Even though, she was still looking at the screen from her little sister's Advisor. I was looking at my Advisor's screen, a strategy map.

John closed the dossier and put it on the nearby chair, also put Advisor there too. This time, he picked up a wooden stick and pointed its head at the right-side map of the whiteboard behind him. 

It was a map of Warsaw Kingdom's border with its neighboring countries and linked borders. Consisted of a nation (Attenta - hostile) from the southeast. Two borders: No Man Zone from the southwest and Snow Border from the north, that's all.

"Look up here, soldiers". "As all of you can see, Warsaw's an isolated nation, according to its geography, poorly". "From the north of the nation, there's Snow Border - a dead zone, no one can get through". "From the southwest, No Man Zone - which's neutral zone is used for trading and traveling, wars are banned". "And Attenta from the southeast, the hostile one and the host nation which will be our main enemy". - John made the speech, he pointed the stick to every single area of the map to explain to us

"To invade Warsaw, especially to get into its border...only a door to them to go in, Veta". "If Veta stands still during the invasion, no one goes in Warsaw...". "So that region must be protected at all costs, since it's the heart of the entire country, a dying Pearl which always needs to be protected well!".

"The only way to get to Warsaw is to pass a forest named Tod, this one will be the first area where we open the battle of the war". - John pointed to us to tell us to see the images of Tod forest on our Advisors' screens

My Advisor's screen showed me the pics of Tod forest, as well as the analysis of its terrain and its weather, very detailed. Meanwhile, John used the wooden stick to tap on the board a few times. So we headed up, to look at him.

"According to the agreement of the alliance, the elves and the beastmen will join us". "When the war comes, we'll evacuate people, but before that, we must raise our troops first". "Later deploy them in the certain number of Veta and the border of Warsaw before the war comes". "About the military, till now Pvt. Sarah hasn't funded much the military in her land". "Pvt. Sarah, speak up". - After a short speech, John asked Sarah to stand up, she did it with her confusion

"Uhhh...can't we just use the peace to end all wars...?". - Maybe John's mistake was to let her join the war meeting, Her Highness should have been invited instead

"The era we used to live in and the era we're living in is different, Pvt. Sarah". "If in our world, yearly wars are rare and not too deadly". "But in this world, that occurrent is normal like the way we eat and live through day to days, got it?".

"Let's get back to the question, why didn't you fund the military to prepare for the war, Sarah?".

"Umm...the money for building the school, making books, creating the education system and etc...swallowed my land's economy, so I...".

"Just quit it, when the war comes, the school will also be a warzone, stop building it".

"But...the futures of the kids...". "Even if they have to leave, I want those angels to have the time to see the school before evacuating".

"I know your feelings for the kids, Sarah...but do that for them when the war is over". "If you need money, take it from me to fund the military".

"May I...borrow you some money to make a trip to the museum of the Capital, Commander? I want to give those kids a good time". "Also, before leaving, I want them to have a trip to look at the school too, can I?".

"When the trip will occur?". - John was quite annoyed to hear Sarah's answer, because he wanted to get straight to the point, not say around 

"I can prepare for it soonest...in this December, Commander". "A day for the trip to the museum and another day for the school trip, must be from day 11 to 12, two days only". "After finishing those things, the kids will join the refugees, Commander...please".

"Hatano will be the one to donate the trip and other things, I only care about the military, Sarah...". "Now speak, how will you solve it?".

"Umm...well, can we use the police forces instead of the military?".

"Weapons of the police are used for arresting, not causing deaths...". 

"Then umm...what if I change the way of police training? Also, changing their load out, their tactics and stuff?".

"Alright...if the police's training is as well as the Warsaw Corps Army". "Combine with the better equipment and weapons, maybe...I'll reconsider, letting them replace the military".

"Thanks, Commander". - Sarah later sat down

"Alright, soldiers...let's get back to the meeting purpose". - John later pointed the stick to another map on the left side, a big one that had the map of the entire Human Continent

"Till this time, Warsaw only has 5 allied Kingdoms: Jager, Jung, Chugel, Kahn and Beastmen...". "With the troops of allies and ours: Warsaw: 650.000, Jager: 700.000, Jung: 100.000, Kahn: 65.000, Chugel: 30.000 and Beastmen: 50.000". "Only near 1.600.000 troops".

"Meanwhile, we have 4 hostile nations, a host Kingdom with 4 vassal states: Attenta, Verra, Veris and Illa". "With the troops of each side: Attenta: 1.200.000, Illa: 800.000, Vera: 640.000 and Veris: 750.000". "Total troops: 3.300.000". "Warsaw and its allies have a very big disadvantage of the military personnel, 3.000.000 troops can crush us easily just by using their meat". "I haven't yet mentioned Attenta's allied Kingdoms, just pray for the Goddess that she'll bless our fate, that's it". - After finishing his talk, John looked at the roof while making a smug look for no reason, what's wrong?

"Region Veta, Stansa and Spera have the number troop till this time is more than 30.000 of Veta, 550 of Stansa and 20.000 of Spera". "Only more than 50.000 troops". "When the war starts, the enemy will march from Tod to our and Jager". "Jager may stand still but we cannot, Veta will be taken in only less than a week". "So we'll ask the support of the local regions, even to send His Majesty the emergency alert, we'll fight alongside the Royal troops to protect the 2nd heart of Warsaw, Veta". 

"As the war comes, our allies will join too, the elves will take part in protecting No Man Zone". "By protecting the refugees to safety and also to aid Warsaw and Jager by using the guerilla warfare in the forest areas, that's the only duty they'll do for us".

"About the beastmen army, 50.000 of them will be deployed to our land as soon as possible to join Warsaw troops in Veta". 

"In Sarah's case, maybe her region will evacuate late than Veta". "Remember to tighten the security in your land, after evacuating, you'll join us to fight, Pvt. Sarah". 

"Roger that, Commander". - Sarah nodded to John

"About Hatano, remember to gather troops and march straight to Veta to aid me when the war comes, got it?". - John later turned his head toward Hatano

"I suggest...sending Kane to replace me...instead". "I'm afraid that...In the next 5 months, my body...cannot walk well...". "Maybe...you should be gentle with me...think carefully about your blood and fleshes...if it vanishes, John". - What did she mean? And why did she rub her belly? Hungry?

"What you're talking about, sis? Are you having an illness? Tell me, please". - Sarah was quite bewildered when her older sister made that reply

"I'm fine...but in the next 5 months...don't worry, I'll be fine...". - What did she mean?

"That's your punishment, Hatano...don't hide from it". - John's face was full of nervousness every time he stared at her belly, but he later looked away, as if trying to ignore the problem 

"This time, we must prioritize the mass production of muskets and gunpowder". "Recently, I intend to train the troops about magic, the plan will be applied as soon as I start trying to do it, soon". "Combining with the mass production of firearms, we may somehow save ourselves in the war".

"You missed...a place, Commander...let me...show you...can I?". - Suddenly, Hatano spoke to John with her emotionless voice, what she was up to, huh?

"Tell me...". 

After hearing John's approval, she got off the sofa and walked casually. Somewhere in her posture made she looked like the upper one, not John. He shortly gave Hatano the wooden stick, she received it and pointed the stick to the lower left side of the board. Which was about another strategy map.

The map she was pointing to was a map which detail was about No Man Zone - which was told to be received from the village elder of Zaira. Strangely that, Hatano pointed to a wide river which was named "White", located on the northeast of the zone. 

It was linked with Attenta's river border but...that river had no living creatures and it was also not linked with my homeland's border. Why did she point to that river?

"This side...the enemy can use the stream route of the river to invade Warsaw". "Since this zone's only used to traveling and trading, the stream is not linked with any of our allied Kingdoms". "Moving from the river to the northwest of Warsaw is impossible...but they can stop in somewhere near us to land their troops on the ground". "Later just head to Warsaw by heading to the north, with their placed base in the forest...do I say it wrong, huh?". 

Alright, so she means the enemies can set up the camp which was near the river, or at least was not in our allied territory. Later just needs to send their troops to the north to attack our border, I see.

"Good answer, now return to your seat, Hatano...". "About eliminating the entire enemy warships and their camp, I'll leave it to the Head Hunters". - John took the wooden stick and Hatano returned to her seat

"Let's get back to the main purpose of the meeting". - John later dropped the stick to the chair and whispered to Advisor as if to order him to do something

Strangely, my Advisor's screen suddenly changed to other images, which were about the pics of...Attenta Palace?. Because I used to get there once so I was sure that the pics on the screen were about Attenta Palace. 

As I could see, the pics were very detailed. From outside to inside the Palace, from the entrance, the backyard and inside. Some pics like the rooms of the Royal people seemed not to be taken yet.

"These pics had been taken by Private Niner when Hatano gave her Advisor to infiltrate the Palace for the intel". "Some pics haven't been taken yet but we'll manage to do it someday, just a matter of time when it comes".

"Now listen up carefully, soldiers". "In the worst scenario, if we're losing the war, we'll have to assassinate the King and the Queen of Attenta". "Because Stella's their only child, now she's in Warsaw". "We can detain her if we want before assassinating her parents, to end the war fast". "The King's heir is only his daughter, both of them get killed, Attenta and its vassal states will be in chaos". 

"In addition, the Prime Minister and Stella must be eliminated if we have to...since both of them are the big faces of Attenta Kingdom". "Swift Predators unit will take this part, to operate the assassination when I have a need for it".

"Alright, now...anyone has questions?". - What should I ask John now?

"Alright, Sarah...". - I noticed that Sarah raised her hand, she shortly stood up as John ordered her

"How long until the meeting ends, Commander?". "Ummm, sorry". - Hmm, maybe...she was quite, I don't know what to say

"This part is the end of it, Sarah...if you see this meeting is too rushed and lack of intel too much, we can re-meet in the next 2 weeks".

"Ummm...we don't say anything about the intelligence war? I mean...grabbing the intel's very important for the fight". - Wow, I never thought of it

"The medieval warfare's quite simple, Sarah...not too many ways to communicate with the other units". "It's simple, we can send out scout soldiers to look for the enemies and then report back to us". "Messengers can bring the letters to each unit in the warzone too". "Using birds to send letters is also the way to send the intel to the other units from afar". "But the problems are...we need manpower to do it". "The birds can only remember the way to return to their raised homes". "For example: If you raise a bird in your house, then she can only remember the way to return home, not anywhere else".

"So we can simply say that, the houses are the radars, but when those "radars" have been taken by enemies, everything will be useless". - Honestly, I hope my homeland can create a thing like Advisor, which can be used to communicate in only seconds, not like days or months like sending letters 

"Ummm...please forgive me when I forgot to send you the message of King Ralla, John". - Sarah shortly pulled out a small letter from a pocket in her Army uniform

"What's it?". - John asked Sarah while receiving the letter

"Umm..it's about the details of 50.000 troops that will be deployed in Warsaw during the war, Commander". "King Ralla said there would be some fighting units you might want to take a look at".

"That's so?". - John slowly read the letter after hearing the explanation from Sarah

A long silence later occurred in the meeting room. I kept wondering why John kept looking at the letter seriously without blinking.

"Heh heh heh heh...good". - Why did he smile so cunningly?

"What's in there, Lord Rigen?".

"Our new radios, Reimi...". "There're Eagle units, Aquaman units and the Mole units...the way we can communicate is easier now".

"Good job, Pvt. Sarah...".

"Any questions left?".

"Me...". - Hatano raised her hand and stood up

"Speak...".

"How would you deal with the enemy spies, Commander?".

"The only way to get to Warsaw is going through the border gate of Veta, I'll be stricter with the entry requirements, of course".

"Why don't we prohibit Attenta citizens from coming to Warsaw, Lord Rigen?".

"That's useless, Reimi...". "Many ways can be used, they do not need to be the citizens of Attenta or its vassal states". "Fake IDs can be made, the enemies can also be a spy in other Kingdoms, living there for a long time before entering Warsaw's border". "If we prohibit them, the relationship between us and them will be shattered". "After all, I can only confiscate the weapons of the people who come in the border gate". "But cannot be applied to all individuals, especially the Adventurers and the merchants' bodyguards".

"But don't worry about it...those spies are nothing". "Always have our "spies" wandering around the streets, they'll take care of the problem we're having".

"Anyway...any questions left?".

"How long will the war lasts, Commander?". - Sarah asked John

"Only God knows, Sarah...".  "But I'll do my best to keep Veta stand still...as long as it's still there, Warsaw won't be invaded, that's all I can say".

"Alright...any questions left?". - No one of us seemed to have more questions to ask John

"Alright, if I see this meeting lacks many things, the next meeting will be held in the next 2 weeks, soldiers".

"Now dismissed!".

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

This time was 4:38 AM, Sarah and Hatano had gone away from Veta as they were ordered by John to solve things about the military. According to John's message to me: He would be busy tomorrow, I would have to follow him to observe the military training in the school. 

Meanwhile, he would start researching the magic books which Her Highness gave him. Purposing to train the troops to use magic as the addition of a new kind of basic training. 

Now I was in a restroom in the Lord's zone with John. Though the time of the meeting was over but John unaccepted to be with me but Shera, they together solved the paperwork. 

Now he just newly made an excuse with his wife to have time to come out here to meet me, hmmph. Honestly, I was very jealous these days, I wanted to be more attracted to his eyes instead of letting Her Highness have him...

Her Highness...she was now bathing in the bathroom. Honestly, I did not care if she catches her husband having the affair with me or not. Because I would take the responsibility if John gets caught by his wife...alright.

"Sorry, Reimi...I was late to you...". - John checked on the door before locking it

"Hey, Reimi...wa-". - Before John could end his words, I rushed to him and hugged him tightly, trying to cover myself with his smell

"Are you tired, John...? Please let me relieve you".  "Kiss! Slurp! Ahhhh! Ahh! Lick! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhh! Lick!". - Could not control myself so I grabbed his nape and crushed him to the door, kissing John wildly while rubbing my crotch to his below body 

"Slurp! Slurp! Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ummm! Ahhh! Slurp! Slurp!". - My woman's instinct was screaming for John, I kissed him while swallowing his drool and grabbed him tighter than the previous ones

"Lick! Lick! Lick! Ahhh! Umm! John...ahhh!". - My tongue grabbed out his's, wrapping around it lewdly while moaning lowly 

I was very happy when John accepted kissing me naturally, he overturned me and crushed me to the wall, kissing me non-stop, not letting off even a second. Sorry very much, my Highness! You must share your husband with me. I had taken it enough, now I must fight for my own happiness, even just a little.

"Wait, Reimi...". - Suddenly, John let his tongue out of mine, stopped kissing

"What's wrong?". - I rubbed his crotch to excite John, though his cock was erecting but John stared at me seriously, as if to reject me

"Control yourself, hold it back till I have time with you, Reimi...don't act that wild". - What?!

"John...you don't love me?". - Instead of squeezing his hands tightly to not let off our love, I depressingly loosed it while lowering my head

"You've misunderstood...I love you but this time is not for us".  "Wait till we have time to be together, Reimi...".

"But you said tomorrow would be your busy day, John...how can you have time with me, answer me".

"I will, I'll surely be with you when I ha-".

"Stop lying...if you truly want to have time with me...then we should do that here".  "Please, tell me honestly...me and Her Highness, who do you love...the most?".

"Ummm...hey, don't think too much, come here...". - John must be lying to me, I immediately grabbed his hands off my shoulders as he tried to hug me

"Tell me...".

"I...well, I love my wife the most but...you're also in my heart too, Reimi...come here".  "I'm sorry...but tomorrow will be very busy for you and me, but when I have time then I'll be with you, Reimi...".

"Hmmm...please leave me alone for a bit...". - Now I had realized how much jealous I was when I could not control myself, I must stop it!

John kept staring at me while trying to get closer to me. But I always put his hands out of my body every time he tried to reach me, please stop it. Hmmm...maybe I must return to my old self. My excitement had now gone cold when John rejected my feelings...maybe I should obey Her Highness.

"I'm fine...don't get here". - John kept trying to calm me down, I didn't want to disturb him so I walked away from the restroom while he was behind me

"Wait, Reimi, wait!".  "Let me explain, you don't need to be like this, you know?!".

I kept pretending to ignore his words while walking faster in the hallway until I found a place to hide in. That was just my room, I got in there and locked the door, later sat down and looked at a space.

"Reimi, please hear me...that was my fault for saving things to make you misunderstand, please open the door...".  "Honestly, I love my wife the most...but you're also in my heart too, I love you both".  "Please open the door...if you want my wife to accept our love, I'll try to convince her again, I promise, Reimi...". - Please go away...this time I want to be alone to erase my selfishness for having the thought to take over you 

"Reimi...".

"Leave me alone please...don't disturb me, I want to have time to rethink, John...". - While sitting with my back pressing to the door, I kept looking forward the wall, trying to endure my feelings

"Sigh..............". - I sighed a very long line while waiting for John to get outside, I wished I had some wine to drink...to forget my previous actions 

"I'm sorry, Reimi...don't worry, I'll be with you when we're together, surely tomorrow".  "If you want to be alone...I'll let you be, please don't be sad, I'll do my best to help you".

After hearing John's talks for a few moments, I immediately intentionally went silent to ask him to go away from me. As I heard John's footsteps walk away heavily, I could feel his tiredness...sigh. 

Maybe I should give him an apology for losing my control. So I took my courage and opened the door, walking outside to find John, trying to ask for his forgiveness, honestly.

But strangely that I didn't see John anywhere, as if he vanished from the hallway. Wait a minute...I saw the maids come out from the bathroom from the right side hallway. Why did they leave their duty, huh?

I found it strange, myself was also curious so I approached the bathroom while noticing the maids' behaviors. They were chatting with each other, making a close distance as if not to let anyone hears their conversation.

"Advisor, hear them...". - While approaching the bathroom silently, I asked my Advisor to eavesdrop on the maids, to see what they were chatting about 

"Roger...".

"Hey, our Lord just had fun with another and now he's loving his wife, see it?". - Maybe, I got a bit of detail now, must hear more 

"I don't care...just do the job here and take the money".

"His wife always touching herself when he was away, she's just a sick dog, heh heh". - Hmmph...I was about to lose my control but I managed to calm myself down 

"Can't we stop talking about this kind of shit? It goes every day like we're eating". 

"Yeah, I have one to tell".

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me".  "What's it?". - Maybe I should not care about them much, those were just trash talks, nothing was valuable 

"I have a boyfriend in the Capital, working as a Palace guard, well, s-".

"You lucky bitch! I found no one and you have one rig-".

"Hey, let her fini-".

"Everyone shut up!". - I had now at the bathroom but hadn't opened the door to see what was inside yet, because their talks were distracting my attention

"Well, he told me in the letter that 3 days ago".  "In every day, there was a crippled old man begging for getting inside the place to meet the "Crown dog". - Wait a minute, a crippled old man? Was that my father? 

"That dog was overseas so he was not there, that crippled fuck kept begging till he appeared, just only yesterday as the guy wrote for me".  "Well...that old man and the dog had some kind of relationship, I only heard it".

"A crippled fuck who has a relationship with him? Could he be his father, huh?".  

"Yeah, could be...hahaha".  "Hey, he just had claimed an old fuck to be his father and now a new one appeared".  "His mom must have tasted with many men before dying...deserved her, what a slutty bitch".

"Hey, to say about that whore, Her Highness's also her daughter...don't know till our Lord gets cuckolded, eh?".

"Yeah, I want to see, I want to see...hey, maybe we should quit, ladies...". - The maid who was chatting with others saw me, so she tried to quit 

"What's wro-...". - The other ones saw me, some were startled, and they immediately left the position, didn't dare to look at me

I'll surely dismiss all of you...

"Are you tired, John? Or you're sad? What's wrong?". - Suddenly, Her Highness's voice came out from the door, so I opened it slightly while trying to peek at the ones inside the bathroom

As I could see, Her Highness was now standing opposite her husband. She seemed to be newly finished bathing since her body was still covered with her blue towel. John stood behind his wife while lowering his head, exposing his sadness.

"...". - John kept silent while standing opposite his wife, only his face showed his expression to be sad 

"Please don't be sad, I know...".  "Come here, let me help you to relieve...today I want to make it hot, because you'll be very busy tomorrow, John". - After comforting her husband, Her Highness grabbed his nape and pulled him closer to her

"Hehehe...what a wasteful of water".  "I'll be wet again soon, why don't we make love right in this place, John?". - Her towel fell to the floor, while she was pressing her breast to her husband to excite him...why did I get jealous because of this?

"Kiss!". - Both of them kissed sweetly while grabbing each other tightly without letting out, John was about to make love with Her Highness...right in this bathroom, gulp!

I saw it was too painful for me to see it from the beginning to the end, so I closed the door. While sitting, pressing my back to the door and lowering my head. Sobbing but with a low voice, not letting anyone know, even John and Shera.

Yeah...my fate had already been destinated since I was born, could never change it. John would never come to me, but I would try to get him in my capability. But now, I must follow Her Highness, since the war was about to come to wipe off all of us.

"Advisor...get me to the Capital...now...". 

Advisor's screen later showed me a GPS road, guiding me to the Palace in Keris - Capital city of the Warsaw Kingdom. This time, I fought against my tears, stood up and walked depressingly in the hallway. Trying to reach the Palace, for gathering the intel for the war, in my...capability.

1