C200: Help
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 200: Help

Erissen's perspective

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Now I didn't know how to explain. One hour had passed since we got split up from Raptu, and now we were in Veta region, to the castle. After the incident, my father led me and my mom to Veta to seek the help of the Lord there, according to my father.

Walking would take much time so we took a ride from an accidentally met merchant's carriage to the region. While on the journey, many glances from the carriage, from his bodyguards and even that old man staring at our bodies, seemed to be very dirty.

Luckily that my father was with us and he fastly paid for them before getting off the carriage to journey on foot. Thanks to this, we managed to find a secret place to get to Veta without being stopped by the border guards to check for our paper. That was so lucky. 

"We're near, my daughter".  "Keep going, the castle's in our sights, keep going". - My father kept grabbing my hand and my mom's while walking to the castle through the dirt trail

The castle was very near us, not so far away to reach it. While going to the castle, oddly that my mom didn't say any words to us, which made me feel unnerved. At least, now we reached the castle's entrance, it was now widely opened for us to go through.

"Umm, hello...". - I saw two women soldiers guarding the entrance seriously, to show my friendliness, I waved to them but received no reply

While walking with my father, my mom and I kept trying to hide our shredded uniforms behind the cloaks we were wearing. In front of me was a horse keephouse on the right side of the ground. The castle's front doors were ahead, we were trying to reach it as soon as possible.

"Ummm, good afternoon there, soldiers...may I see the Lord?". - My father pulled my hand and my mom's out while approaching the soldiers, he later asked them

"Tell us the reason you come here with the people and what's your relationship with the Lord, old Sir?".

"Uhh, we ar-".

Suddenly, before my dad could finish talking. The front doors suddenly opened and a figure came out...that was Reimi, as I could see well. Strangely that her eyes seemed to be newly sobbed. But why didn't she stay with Princess this time? Busy?

"Ahhh, father...? You're here?". - What? Did I hear wrong? She just had called him her father right?

"It's good when you're here at the right time, my daughter".  "This thing's important, now I want to see the Lord right away, let me get through". - Wait, wait, wait, wait...

"Another child...?".  "So he's already married to another one before coming to me?". - My mom whispered to herself, though she didn't look like to love my father anymore but, now she seemed to be a bit jealous 

"Ummm...it surprised me when you get here, father".  "Her Highness and Lord Rigen are now having...business, they are quite bu-"

"Just at least let me talk to them in only minutes, an important thing needs to be reported".  "Only this time".

"Wait, soldiers...this man and the ones following him...are familiar, don't be cautious".  "Let them in, they're VIPs". - Reimi later raised her hands toward the women soldiers who seemed to be cautious of my father, telling them to stop 

"Please wait for me in the living room, I'll return after reporting to Lord Rigen". - Reimi later asked us to go inside, she also ordered the soldiers to open the front doors widely

The three of us later followed Reimi while she was heading to the Lord's zone. After seeing our appearances, the women soldiers who were guarding the zone opened the door to let us in. Though I was about to head in but my mom kept stopping to look around the place. As if she was overwhelmed by seeing a fine-looking castle of a Lord.

"Anyway...aren't you Mili and Erissen, right?".  "How did you two appear to be naked? I mean...your clothes are mostly torn out and you have to cover yourselves by using those cloaks". - Before heading inside, Reimi turned back to see us while surprised to see our battered looking 

"They got into some troubles, my daughter...now let me see the Lord quickly". - My father kept urging Reimi to let him see John, now I only wanted to save Raptu successfully

"Right away, fa-".

"I want to go with you".

"Nod!". - Reimi nodded and then walked toward the Lord's zone entrance

"Lead these VIPs to the living room, ready tea and cakes, even the new clothes for them to wear". - She even ordered the soldiers who guarded the door to look after us

After going inside the place, one of the woman soldiers left her guarding position and approached me and my mom. She bowed to us before whispering to the other soldier to go to the Servants' zone. As if to call out the maids to serve us.

"Ma'am and lady, follow me, I'll prepare for you the new clothes before leading you to the prepared living room".

Shera's perspective

"Ahhh! Ahhh! John, keep going like that, it's so good!".  "Ahhh! Ahhhh! Keep pounding like that, yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhh!".  "You're so aggressive today...I love it, John...ahhh! Ahhh! Yes!". - Hehe, I was now having sex with my husband in the bathroom, so happy!

"Ahhh! Ahhh! So good!". - His cock was pounding inside my womb constantly, my husband even made me a rough sex posture which could make me have a lot of pleasure, so good!

"Kiss! Ahhh! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahh! Lick!".  "Keep going like that, John! Don't stop, cum inside me to release all of your sadness!". - While having sex, both of us kissed each other lustfully, without letting off but kept sticking as if we were together, becoming one 

For some reason, John declined to bathe with me but went to solve some problems. But as he returned to me, his face was full of sadness and tiredness, looked so bad. Because I was quite lusted for him, combined with his problems. So I decided to sex with my husband in the bathroom to help him to relieve everything he had.

At first, I wanted to have a short time to foreplay with him but John went to have sex with me right away, hmmm. Now he was quite aggressive as if to forget about something, as if to release his sadness by using me. I was so happy now, when I could help my husband, when I could satisfy my lust for desiring him, so good to know about!

Maybe he got sad because he had thought about his busy working schedule tomorrow. My husband would be very busy tomorrow so maybe he got stressed and sad when could not be with me as long as he always wanted to.

But even when he could not return home to be with me. Surely I would visit my husband every day at school. If he needed to relieve, I would help him too. Now I was enjoying our fun time, my husband was very rough today. Well, he was having sex with me in a standing position, hmmm.

He pressed me to the wall while having sex in front, spreading my left leg out, holding it while pounding big his cock inside my womb. Tonight must make a very big dinner for John. He looked to be tired this morning, so maybe he would be more tired after making love.

To help my husband to regain his strength after working out his work and serving me too much. A big and delicious dinner would be the choice to help my husband to have good energy to work well.

"John, ahhhh! Ahhh! Keep going, so good! So good!".  "Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ahhhh! Ahh!". - I must control my lustful too or my husband would be tired of serving me too much

"Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!".  "Kiss! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhh! Ahhh! Lick! Lick! Lick!". - Instead of begging John to be gentle, my mind kept melting as his cock pounded inside my womb, now I was so happy, I love it! 

"Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - I was kissing John lewdly while tightening my legs to his butt and holding his back tightly, exciting him to cum 

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! John, keep coming, I can feel it! So happy! Keep doing it!". - Ahhhh, now I was so bad, my pureness at the first time I and my husband dated had gone, now my mind was all surrounded by dirty thoughts to be with him, ahhhhh!

"Wait, father! Wait! They're having things to do i-". - Suddenly when I was having pleasure with my husband, Reimi's loud voice could be heard...wait a minute!

"What the fuck are you doing in here, huh?! I had seen enough from my nephew! Now comes my niece!". - That voice...so familiar, but why that man yelled at me?!

John later stopped having sex with me while staring at the door. I also looked with him and noticed that was an old man's figure who wore a brown uniform. His face was familiar to me though...my memory seemed to be very blurred.

Wait a minute! He came in as my husband and I was having sex!

After seeing the man, we blushed and were embarrassed while grabbing our clothes to wear, because we were now fully naked. While wearing my new blue dress, I noticed that Reimi was standing beside the old man but she didn't say anything...strange!

After wearing our clothes, the old man looked at us and covered his face as if he was very disappointed in us. Meanwhile, John and I grabbed our hands, standing straight to be disciplined. Though...our faces still very blushed, could not help!

"I'm sorry for disturbing your moment with your husband, my Highness...".  "This one is Lerer Sonne - your missing uncle, I managed to find him accidentally today...". - Reimi shortly walked in and introduced the old man to us, my uncle, huh?

My reunion with my uncle was supposed to be happy but...the way he appeared at this wrong moment, made me feel he was troublesome. Especially when my husband and I were having fun together. To be selfish, but my only happiness was me and John, no one could have the right to interfere with it.

"My niece...after seeing my broken nephew, I thought you could have been better...".  "But now...you look like to be deepened yourself into the pleasures of an inferior woman...".  "You're a Princess, remember the fate of this entire nation is yours...".  "To be honest, seeing my niece and my nephew become like that, this Kingdom is already ruined, Goddess fuck...". - Maybe my uncle was very disappointed in me...but he was right...since I mostly cared about John and myself 

"About you, John Rigen...". - My uncle was quite mad but kept trying to calm himself down, he was about to grab John but later kept his distance from my husband 

"Before farewell, I asked you...to help my homeland, now my nephew's ruthless, my niece didn't care any shit about her homeland...".  "Have you satisfied, huh?! Now everything is ruined! You married a Princess, having a chair in this land! Using my niece for your own accord, how cunning you are, shit!".

"Uncle, I truly love John, don't say bad to my husband! You never have the right to d-".

"Shut the hell up!". - His roar was like a thunderstorm!

"Lord Rigen and Her Highness truly came together by their true love, please do-".

"You shut up too, Reimi!". - Maybe no one in this bathroom dares to against my uncle, I was very scared now 

"I know you two are young and still very energetic...but at least know to control your lust and your love emotions".  "Instead of sitting on the chair to deal with the papers, or at least going outside to see the lives of people...you two just stay here...to love, all day?". - Maybe...my uncle had misunderstood, we finished our daily paperwork before having fun with each other

"At least you two have power, at least have a bit of responsibility to the people".  "Our nation's fate is in your hands, not the people...they don't have the right to manage but you two do...". - After hearing my uncle's harsh words and advice, finally we understood so both of us nodded and lowered our heads to apologize to him

"Lost! Lost!". - But my uncle just simply walked away while rejecting us, he looked to be very...depressed 

As my uncle had gone away, we started checking on our clothes to make sure they were tidied while Reimi approached us silently. Maybe...hmmm, now I must be serious, should not play around. John looked to be very serious now, because my uncle could help us somehow in the incoming war, I think.

"Lord Rigen and my Highness, your uncle wants to speak with you two about something very serious...".  "Now Lady Erissen and her mother are also here...they seem to be, your uncle's illegitimate family or something, also needs help". 

Erissen's perspective

Before going to the living room, we had been led by a woman soldier to the Servants' zone to change the outfits for more comfortable. Now we had done. And the soldier was now leading us to the living room in the Lord's zone to meet John Rigen.

My mom...maybe she was very surprised to know my friend was a Princess. She kept looking around the castle to see its luxurious, my mind thought if my mom was ambitious to something, very lustful in her mind.

Our footsteps kept sounding while heading to the living room. At the time we nearly reached the living room, when it was away from us only 10 meters, I stopped.

"That's alright, soldier".  "We'll take it from here, thanks". - This time, I told her to let us on our own

"Roger that, lady, ma'am". - The soldier nodded to us and later returned to her guard position

"Eris...John and this Princess are your friends, that's good".  "Now we're having hard time, if we can use them, they'll surely care about us". - Sigh...so tired when my mom had those thoughts in the beginning, please stop! 

I pretended to ignore her and walked inside the living room. In front of me were now the long and soft sofas on the floor, in the middle side. There was a wide table was put between the sofas, with a teapot, teacups and small white cakes readied to serve.

On the right side sofa, my dad could be seen sitting there while staring at John, Shera and Reimi - the ones who sit on the left side. About those on the left side, they looked to be...hard to tell?. Their faces were all serious, John was very concentrated on my dad's conversation. But Reimi and Shera seemed to be struggling to take over the seat, as if to make only one to have the right to sit beside John, these two women...sigh!

"You've got in...have a seat, my wife, my daughter". - As my dad noticed our appearance, he told us to sit beside him

"Nice to meet you, my Lord, Your Highness, and Reimi...". - I approached the seat but greeted them before taking a seat beside my dad

About my mom, she only bowed toward them and then sat beside me.

"Eris, Milch...I know you may be bewildered but listen to me".  "This one is Sir Rigen - as you know before".  "This's Shera - my niece, the Warsaw Princess and John's wife".  "Reimi is the rest, she's my adopted daughter...".  "It's good that we have time to sit here together, finally reunited with all of you, I'm so happy". - Wait a minute? Shera was my dad's niece? Wait...then it means I was a Royal member? Then...my father, was the late King's brother?!

"Hey, Shera...". - Suddenly, John turned his head to his wife and whispered to ask her, as if we were unfamiliar with him or something 

After whispering to John, he slowly nodded to his wife and returned to looking at us. Meanwhile, Shera and Reimi showed their questioning faces while staring at me and my mom. What's wrong?

"What you're gonna tell us now, uncle? You have an illegitimate child with a commoner?".  "Hmmm...that's not your fault, Eris, don't misunderstand, I'm not hating you nor your mom". 

"That's just my fault...they accidentally came to ea-".

"Came to me, you said?! So you mean our child's existence is a mistake of a rush moment of ours?!". - Again, I could not take it when my mom and my dad kept arguing, though they never married, to be officially 

"You two don't love anymore but keep sticking like that just because of your child?".  "So all the time previously, you said you were busy...was just an excuse when you always came to meet these ones, father?". - Reimi seemed to be a bit pissed off too but she was calmer than Shera

"The three of you calm down, say calmly or things will get more complicated, stop!". - What the hell?! This meeting with them was supposed to be a help request, not my family's affairs, goddammit!

"Can you please stop!?". - After hearing my voice, the others stopped arguing

"My Lord, Your Highness, actually...we came here today with no reason to talk about our family's things".  "Please help me to save Raptu, she's now in danger, please...".

"Wait a minute...it's strange here, you're not at school to join the military training, Lady Erissen?". - Reimi asked me, now the others had noticed the strange here

"Shakes head!".  "I've been expelled because of an unreasonable guilty blame".  "My house's now confiscated, the guards attacked us but Raptu and my dad saved me, so we managed to get here".  "She may now be in the prison, please help us to save her".

"I don't get it yet, say in more detailed". - John demanded to be explained with more details about my problem 

"Yes, my Lord...".  "I was sparring with my platoon, then a group of guards coming in, arrested me".  "They led me to the Headmaster's room and accused me of stealing His Majesty's belongings".  "Later I got expell-".

"Wait a minute...how did you get accused that very unreasonable, Eris?". - I don't know, Princess

"Wait, Shera...hear it fully before concluding, alright?". - John asked his wife to settle down, Reimi was about to ask me too but both of them stopped to hear my story

"Suddenly there were strange students accused me, I never saw them in the school, even the headmaster said it".  

"The previous day, our platoon was one of some units His Majesty invited to the Palace to show him our matches, to entertain him".  "We did come in but were put in the backyard all the time".  "I didn't know how to reach the Royal zone...so, someone must have blamed me".

"I came home with my mom and faced the guards, they intended to...rape us...".

"And Raptu and my uncle saved you and her?". 

"Yes, Your Highness".

"It's serious now...we don't know who blamed her, Raptu must be jailed by now...". - John said to me

"Maybe it's not, John".  "She has connections to the Royal, maybe she'll be fine, I think". - His wife calmed him down

"If she gets arrested, we'll bribe them to release her, my Highness".  "If you want me to get to the Capital now to save Lady Raptu, I'll do the job if Her Highness allows me, Lady Erissen".

"May I speak up, my Lord?". - Suddenly, my mom demanded to have a word

"Speak".

"Now our house's gone, I lost my handbag which holds my money while on the run".  "Also lost my citizen card too, we don't have nowhere to go, so please...".  "May you let us stay in the castle for a day, my Lord? I beg you!". - Mom, what the hell?!

"I'll solve it later, now must investigate your daughter's case first, Ms. Milch, isn't it?". - Maybe I was right, John did not remember us anymore

"Yes...". - While answering him, my mom grabbed my palm tightly, maybe she had noticed this detail too

"How did you...find your family that successful, Lerer...sorry, I mean, my uncle-in-law?".

"My daughter gave me a letter but a rain made the words go bad, I could not read it".  "Well, I decided to come to the Palace to reunite with my nephew, managed to do it after days of waiting".  "He's a King so I asked him if he knows the address or not, he just kept silent...".  "I had observed outside of the school to watch for Eris, found her but could not reach, till she got expelled from the school".  "But I lost my daughter's tracks, later found the fox girl searching for her, so I followed her...that's all".

"Wait a minute, Lerer...".  "Wait...you said you asked Hoster for the address of your family's household?". - Suddenly John asked my dad

"Yes...what do you mean?".  "My nephew didn't want anyone to stand in his way by making a purge of his illegitimate family, that's your thought, isn't it?".

"It can be the answer to this case but...did you mention to him about this?".

"That's not possible, I only said to him I wanted to find them, that's all, not talking about anything else outside".  "But I told him they were very "important", could it be the case of this incident?".

"I don't know it for sure, my uncle-in-law...but...".  "With His Majesty's cautious character, he may purge anyone who he considers to be harmful to him and his goals, that's all I can tell you".

"Wait a bit, my Lord! You mean...my daughter had been blamed by a setup?". - Mom, maybe we should not ask John to help us anymore, he was His Majesty's vassal, against him would surely harm him and his family!

"It could be, Ms. Milch...". 

"What do we do now, John? Now I'd drop the bloodline things aside, my friend and her family are now in danger, we must help them". - Thank you for your kindness, Your Highness! 

"Should we let them stay in this castle for a while until everything settles down, Lord Rigen?". - Good choice, Reimi

"No...".  "In our own house, except the soldiers, maids and clean keepers here are not surely loyal to us as those".  "Intel can be leaked out by the part-time servants, letting them here will surely lure His Majesty's troops, absolutely".

"If it's my misunderstanding, I'll shortly send a letter to His Majesty, asking him to clear the Erissen innocent case".  "Maybe I should make some excuses or his army will be at my house too...hmm, alright".  "That might help you two to retake your house from this unjust incident, also purifying your identity papers".  "Erissen can even return to school if the case is solved".  "If not, you two should prepare yourselves to have the new identities...or will be hunted down by the King forever".

"That process will take us days, my Lord...if it fails, then we'll have to struggle again". - Mom, please don't demand more, he had done his best!

"Speak up...let me hear you". - Shera later demanded my mom say out her thoughts

"If we can't stay here then we must stay outside, an inn is alright but we don't have money right now". 

"Listen to me, Milch...there is a slum building in Stansa, which used to be my living place, my homeless people there are kind". "Those brothers and sisters will surely look after you well when you stay there, I'm their leader after all". - Thanks for your suggestion, father

"But our daughter cannot stay in that dirty place! Even if they're kind, I cannot stand it to see my daughter like that".  "You don't worth to be a father, Rer! You don't know what our daughter wants, only suffering her till th-".

"Please stop!". - Maybe my fate was born to be stopping my parents' arguments, so tired to see them like that 

"Ummm...sorry, I could not become a dad and you wanted, Eris...forgive me".

"Anyway, please support us at least an inn, Lord Rigen".  "From the beginning, I owe you, this time again, and I'll be your forever servant, I beg you, please". - Why did you keep asking for others' help without trying to get better on your own, mom?

"I'll consider it, but you two should follow Lerer's suggestions, to be honest".

"Even if we get into that scenario, I have to find a new job to take care of Eris, but it requires me my citizen card".  "Part-time jobs don't require it, but they don't give me enough money to give her good meals and other things". - After speaking, my mom kept silent as if to hear John's reply, sigh...

"That's all you want now?".

"Yes, as I can see right now".

"Can we support them with the new IDs in a short time, Reimi? For hiding from Hoster, you know it the most". - John later turned his head to Reimi to ask her 

"ID...?". - My mom and me were very bewildered, also my dad when we hear those strange short words

"It's kind of a citizen card".

"Lord Rigen, we're only allowed to make the IDs in the Capital, nowhere else to make it...also, the individuals must come to the office in person".  "Despite its difficulty, I'll do my best as you wish".

"Bribe those officers till they can seal their mouths and blind their brains, got it?".  "When everything's done, deploy Swift Predators, watching them...if they have movement, accident them". - Accident them? What did he mean, eh?

"Understood, Lord Rigen".

"Now we only have to save Raptu...call out our agents to do it, Reimi, immediately".

"Yes, Lord Rigen". - Reimi nodded to John and fastly walked away from the room

"Wait, stand by for the next order, do not get out yet". - After hearing John's order, Reimi returned and stood straight behind him as if she was frozen 

"Anything else you two want to say about now?".

"Umm...that's all I want to know, thanks for your help, my Lord, Your Highness". - Because I deeply respected them, I bowed to John and Princess, my mom only bowed to them while my dad did nothing, hmmm...strange 

"Good...now we have things to say with your papa, Eris...".  "After everything is done, he'll lead you two to Stansa, alright? Stay there till having the information I send you".

"Nod!".

"About ma'am...if I see it's good, come here after a few days, there will be a job for you in the castle, got it?".

"Thank you, my Lord".

"Get them to the kitchen and serve them some desserts if they are hungry, Reimi".  "This time, we want to be alone with Lerer, serve them as VIPs, now take the order".  "After getting them there, call out the agents, do it quick".

"Follow me, you two". - After taking the command, Reimi approached us and asked us to follow her, my mom and I later stood up and walked out of the room, leaving my father there with his relatives

Shera's perspective

...

...

...

...

...

...

A few minutes after the previous incident, now this living room clearly had only me, my husband and my newfound uncle. At first, we asked about his life experience after getting afar from us. He was now a Peacekeeper policeman in Stansa, mostly living in the station for doing his work.

But now, Stansa was very safe so the police did not have many things to do in this very peaceful region. So my uncle and other Stansa police units had been sent to Veta and other regions of Warsaw to work the duty for wider.

These days, he had days off a bit much by asking his co-worker to do his shift. While searching for his relatives, he managed to reunite with all of us...but at the wrong time, tragically. One of his hands was lost, and more depressing to see his nephew become ruthless, and his niece didn't care about her homeland's affairs...sigh!

"Sigh...". - Trying to forget the harsh reality and his sadness, my uncle was pretending to enjoy the teacup...sigh!

"I'm sorry for letting you see me like this, uncle...don't worry, John's very responsible and kind, we're very happy". - Yeah, now I just want to erase my homeland and my relative's things away from my head to be happy with my husband in our dream house

Though...I didn't care about my homeland's problems but didn't want to see it get invaded and vanished. The place I was born would be forever important in my heart and my soul, till I pass away.

"My uncle-in-law, may you take a look at this dossier?". - My husband later leaned the war meeting dossier to my uncle, to let him read it

This one was an Englis ver, though every military dossier would be written in English. Since every soldier and Marine does know English. But John sometimes creates the dossiers in Englis ver, for those who were not fluent in English like me...and Reimi. 

Anyway, Reimi and I were doing our best in learning English, though John always speaks to us in our world's language. So we sometimes had to grab a woman soldier who was working her shift to practice English with her. Sometimes even practice with John's Advisor...sigh!

"What's this? War...what are these detailed paintings? They look so real...what the hell?". - My uncle later stopped drinking the tea but dropped it, put the dossier on the table and flipped each page, while being surprised by the images 

"We only have 5 months left before the war between Warsaw and Attenta begin".

"What?!".

"Don't worry about it, Lerer, we have allies waiting for us, now we need your help".

"I'll see what I can do, cannot stay here to waste my time anymore...".  "After reading all of these pages, I'll return here to join you, and my niece, my daughter too, hmmm...". 

"See you around, John, my niece...be always happy".  "Though I'm very disappointed to see you again, but at least you did not break like my nephew...".  "Be happy, I'll see you later when I have time, my niece". - After saying goodbye, my uncle grabbed the dossier with him and went outside to pick up Eris and her mother before going back to Stansa 

As he went away, I immediately tilted my head to my husband's shoulder while hugging him softly, so happy. At least my tiredness and my troublesome uncle had gone away and left my husband and me alone. Now I wanted to nap a bit beside John.

"My uncle was quite troublesome, wasn't he?". - Meanwhile, I grabbed John tighter while my nose was tasting his odor, my husband's odor and everything of him was the best, so good!

"Don't think that selfish, my wife...your uncle had his own circumstances, don't judge him that harshly...". 

"Sorry, just my personal thoughts, to be honest...". - John was quite straight, I didn't want to be arguing with my husband, so does him

"It's 6:00 PM already...but we haven't had our dinner". - Sigh...This time was supposed to be our dinner time, or at least the time when we were preparing dishes

"Wait...Ilis's off today...". - Normally, I'd make my family's meals, but today I wanted to be with my husband all day...but our private maid just had asked for 3 days off this morning 

"Do you need my assistance for the dinner, my wife? I'm hungry now...must put something on our stomachs, so hungry".

"Just stay there, John...you must be very tired today".  "Anyway, it might take a long time, but a big dinner is awaiting for you, wait for me till I bring it out, okay?". - Meanwhile, both of us kept staring at each other deeply 

"Yeah...".

"Kiss!".  "Wait for me, John". - After giving my husband a sweet kiss, I rushed out of the room to run to the kitchen, must gather the maids to make the big dinner for John

Even if I have to leave those servants to stay starved this night because of making too much food for my husband. But I didn't care, John's health must be prioritized!

"Ahh, Reimi! Hi there, have a seat, alright?". - When I reached the door, suddenly Reimi came in as if she had done her previous duty

After that, I ran straight to the kitchen. Though I intended to get Reimi with me too, but I missed the moment. So I left it there while trying to do my best to make John a big dinner for his good health.

1