C202: Find A Job (Part 2)
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

C202: Find A Job (Part 2)

Erissen's perspective 

"Sis?!". - I was so surprised to see her appearance so I called her surprisingly 

"How...h-, I mean, how did yo-".

"Don't be that confused, Eris".

"...". - Maybe I should keep silent

Raptu seemed to be worried about something, she kept hiding behind the corner while pointing her eyes outside of the alley to see the street. As if now she was hiding from something. I assumed she was a defector who defected from the military training in the school.

After a short time peeking outside, Raptu pull her hood to be deeper to cover her head, then turned around and approached me peacefully. Her face expressed some annoys while touching her green cloak, which made me curious why.

"Where you were heading to?".

"Umm...this place". - I slowly pulled out the draft that I took from the previous info board, giving it to Raptu 

"Alright...".  "May you lead me to your living place, Eris?". 

"Uhhh...why?".

"I need to change my clothes, this outfit's too familiar to my fellows". - What did she mean? Her fellows? Now I was a bit bewildered

"Don't worry, I'll be leaving later".  "Just please lead me to your living place, only to change this thing".

"Ummm...no, sorry".  "Shakes head...". - She was so strange today

"Understood...".  "But may I follow you?".

"Ummm...yeah". - After hearing my answer, Raptu returned to me the draft

We shortly stood inside the alley for a few seconds because Raptu was still cautious about the things out of the street. After seeing there was nothing for her to worry about, she nodded to me and both of us started moving outside. This time, I walked alongside Raptu on the sidewalk.

All of the sudden, Raptu grabbed my hand while we were walking on the sidewalk, a bit strange again. Not like normal in the previous times, we tended to hold hands while hanging out together but this time was hard to describe. The one who I admired, wishing to be as strong as her not to be bullied or overwhelmed, now acted so strangely.

"Are you hurt, Eris?". - While walking with me, she asked me while pointing her head forward, behind or sometimes turning left to right as if to scout for dangers

"No...".  "But may I ask you something, sis?".  "You defected?".

"No, that's not it".  "I was jailed as you know from Lord Rigen...".  "He also sent people to bribe, to release me, so I was released that soon".  "But ever since I got out, my parents heard the incident so they recalled me...now I have to work in my homeland's military, for no reason".

"What? Military? Your family comes from the military, sis?".

"Yeah...kind of a traditional, a military family...of th-, never mind". - She kept silent again while walking with me, the location of the house was not so far, would be there for a few minutes, I guess

This time, Raptu kept looking around while thinking something very long in her mind. Later...she suddenly stopped the mid-walk so I also stopped alongside her. What the hell? I asked myself. Because the sidewall ahead was a clothing shop, Raptu's eyes seemed to be very concentrated on the two people who wore the same green cloaks as her talking to a woman. As if she was worried about them.

"We should move now, they're my bodyguards...". - After whispering to me, she grabbed my hand tighter while leading me to a nearby alley

As we turned behind, I noticed those cloak men also realized our behaviors so they stopped talking with the street woman and approached us. Raptu kept increasing her walking speed, didn't stop moving deep inside the place. Later she stopped while staring at me, just without hesitation but pressed me to the wall.

"Sorry, for doing this without asking your permission, Eris". - Raptu leaned her face closer to me while squeezing my palms tightly

"Wha-".

"Kiss! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Slurp! Ahhh!". - All of sudden, she kissed me while crushing me to the wall powerfully, somewhere in myself felt it so suffocating, but a bit...happy?

"Lick! Lick! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!". - She kept kissing me that wildly while the ones who followed us earlier had now appeared, they were away from us about 5 meters, watching the way she was kissing me

"Man, you're fucking blind! Stop disturbing them, hahaha". - The one who stood beside the guy from the right side laughed a bit while tapping his shoulder

"But that was her, man...that dude looks like her, look at how big h-".

"Shut up, no way our Lady will even kiss a woman, she's a woman, man".  "Especially this little girl, they're just a big dude and a little girl kissing in this shitty place, let's move out". - The guy replied to his mate and walked away, only that guy standing there to look at us kissing 

"Sorry, for disturbing you people".  "Hey, Ossara! Rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap". - (Hey, Ossara! Found nothing in this place, let's move to the next one). - Suddenly, while walking away from the alley, the man spoke to his mate a strange language, which I could not understand its meaning 

From the time they left, Raptu stopped kissing me and returned to normal, while staring outside. Honestly, both of us blushed a lot after kissing, didn't even dare to look at each other. She made my clothes to be a bit clumsy so I had to tidy them before walking again.

"Sorry, may we... never mind". - Raptu leaned her hand out, asking me to grab it but she later stopped, only dared to look at my chest, not daring to look straight at my face

"Ummm...yeah...". - I grabbed her hand and both of us walked outside of the alley and joined the sidewalk once again 

This time, I could see two green cloak men walking on the left side of the street. Crossing the sidewalk from the other side and moving swiftly out of our sights. Luckily that they had gone so I moved on my way to the house's address on the draft once again. 

"Those are my loyal men, Ossara and Egala...".  "They're not good at smelling, otherwise they found me". 

"How did you get here, sis?".

"I defected from the military of my house, was joining to call up the volunteers in a village...".  "Don't know what to say, my homeland's military was preparing for something but those uncles didn't tell me". - Now I was wondering who were the "uncles" Raptu was mentioning

"I managed to convince my guards to lead me here, lying to them I wanted to have a trip in this country once again before going home forever".  "They accepted so we walked here for days, passing regions together...".  "Till we got here, I split up with them to find you, Eris...so successful". 

Both of us kept walking on the sidewalk and changed to the next one when the destination was about to be reached, soon. Now Raptu felt very relieved or something so she stopped being serious in her face. Though...her eyes and her ears kept hearing and looking around, to make sure we were not spotted.

"I just... too worried about you, Eris".  "Seeing you're safe and sound makes me feel very happy...how's your life these days, tell me?".

"Ummm...my mom found a job, she's working very hard to take care of both of us...".  "My dad, he's very busy with his work, hasn't met me till this time".  "And I...struggling to find a job, I found one but that doesn't pay well, so I was thinking about changing the job I am working, that's all".

"But you could've used the money your mom gave to you instead".

"No, no, no...that's what I hate...".  "Using the others' money is not a good choice to do, I don't want to do that...must stand on my own".

Both of us kept talking with each other while passing another sidewalk, this time was a tavern. Actually, ahead of us was a wooden tavern that had few people walking around here, this place was about to be replaced. Because I was living in this region for a short time so I didn't know much but...

According to the daily information of this town, this tavern was about to be collapsed to build an education camp right in this place. Serving the education stuff. As I see, this fresh Lord was quite ambitious, since she wanted to popular education to everyone. That action seemed to be very kind but...somehow I suspected its duty if it was launched for its true goal or something else...

Now we had stopped talking to each other but kept walking on the sidewalk, crossing the sidewalk. While walking on the street, one drunker could be seen sitting outside of the tavern, seeming to be sleepy and miserable. He kept sitting on the corner while around him, the ground was full of bottles...what a mess, as I could describe simply.

"Ahhhhh!". - Suddenly, he grabbed my right leg when I was passing him alongside Raptu, I was about to fall but she managed to grab me

"Ehhhhhhh! Women...come here".  "Ehhhhhhh...ehhhh...come here...". - Now he appeared to be a perverted, crawling toward me when he failed to hold my leg, don't come here!

"Sleep, you fucking jerk".  "Smash!". - Raptu hurled his hands to the right side by using her right foot, later she smashed his head with her right boot, making him unconscious

At the time the fight ended, she pulled her foot out and the boot's mark could be seen remained densely on the old drunker's face. Dangerously that his nose was now bleeding or something. As if her smash was too strong and broke his nose...

"Let's go, Eris...". - Raptu later grabbed my hand once again and both of us walked to the destination, leaving the drunker behind

Luckily that this place was empty at the time we went in. Otherwise, Raptu would have been held back by the people, more serious was to be detained for beating people. 

We kept walking like that without saying a word, 5 more minutes passed and now I had reached the place I was purposing to come to. Quite...not like I expected from the start, it was very different. Instead of a house of someone, it appeared to be an inn named "Jesterki's Inn".

"May I go with you inside?". 

"Ummm...if you say so...". 

After speaking with Raptu, she kept silent while pulling out her hood. Later it showed her true face, somehow the furs on her face seemed to be shaved entirely, looking without noticing would even think she was a normal human.

Just her nose appeared to be a bit different since she was a fox-human, so her true identity could be spotted if someone looked at her with their cautiousness. Or so I thought. She wore green leather gloves to cover her hands, I doubted her nails hadn't been cut yet, just my sense.

About her eyes, they were different from the human's so I was thinking about how she would not be caught. Her fox ears had been covered by a leather round cap, which she wore in the entire progress when her hood was still covering her entire head.

Anyway, her tail...from the beginning since I ever met her, I had never seen her show her fox tail to me.

"Ummm...sis, what's about your tail?".

"I cut it off for a long time, it's nothing, don't tell much about it, Eris...it's kind of painful to tell". 

"So...may we go inside now?".

"Yeah...". 

But this time, I refused to let Raptu grab my hand, just simply slowly approaching the front door and opening it to get inside the inn. As we walked in, right at the stall, there was an old woman figure who seemed to be the inn's owner.

"Welcome to Jesterki's, customers".  "Do you two come here to hire a shared room, or separate ones?".

"Ummm...madame, we're not here to rent anything...".  "I want to find the one who posted this draft, she wants to have a tutor". - I explained to the inn's owner while pulling out the draft to show her the reason I came here

"Ummm...understood, I know her, she'll be coming here soon". - The inn's owner kept looking at the draft deeply as if she had problem with looking from afar, I moved the draft closer to her to solve the problem

"Cily, you have a guest here! Come out, they're waiting for you!". - After taking a look at the draft, this old lady turned her head to the right side - which was the entrance to upstairs and called out the woman 

Oddly that...no one responded...

"Sorry, wait for me a bit! Will be there shortly, Ms. Tanna!". - A loud voice from upstairs sounded to reply, which meant she had heard it

In a short moment, a woman's figure could be seen walking the stairs to meet us. At the time I saw her, it gave me a shocked feeling...'cause the one I was looking at was Cily - my mom's former friend in the guild. 

From what I heard from my mom, Cily had been dismissed and had to move out of the Capital for some reason, which she hid from me. Cily was also shocked to see me or something. She kept raising her palm to cover her mouth because of shocked to see me after a while.

"Ummm...Ms. Tanna, this little girl's my friend, named Eris". - But she soon stopped shocking and started introducing me to the inn's owner, but why did she call her Tanna while the inn's name was Jesterki?

"Ohh, good to see you, little girl".  "Also your friend too...what a handsome man, isn't he? Though his face seems to be a bit odd". - Ms. Tanna even misunderstood Raptu was a man, it was obvious since my fox friend's appearance was very tall, she was even muscular like men

"Ohh...it's good since you have a boyfriend, Eris! Congratulations". - Maybe I should explain to them now, even Cily misunderstood me

"Wait, Ms. Cily, th-".

"Nice to meet you, ladies! I'm Eris's boyfriend - Raptu, I'm glad to know you're a good friend of hers". - Wait, Raptu!

"Wait, wait, wait, wa-".

"You two must have gone through a long way to come here, let's head upstairs, we'll talk up there". - Wait, Cily! At least let me finish explaining to you first!

"Let's go, Eris". - All of sudden, Raptu grabbed my right hand tightly 

"Wait, wa-".

"Sorry when they get here to stay for a while without paying, Ms. Tanna".

"Don't worry, Cily...no charge".

After speaking with the inn's owner, Cily led the way to get upstairs so both of us followed her's instructions to get into her room. After heading upstairs, she went to room 9 on the right side of the inn building so we also followed her. This room seemed to be normal...but I didn't see Sala.

"Ummm...Ms. Cily, where's your little sister? Sala is not here this time?".

"She's in the next door, I'll get you to her later, alright?".  "You two must have gone a long way here, rest here, I'll call Mr. Jesterki to lend me some tea to let you two enjoy".

"Wait wait wait, may we talk right here?".

"If you say so, Eris...".  "Anyway, there are things I want to ask you too".

After speaking with us, Cily chose her bed to sit on it while we sat on the round chairs which she set up for us before heading to the bed. We sat opposite her. Maybe I should explain to her the misunderstanding earlier.

"Umm, Ms. Ci-".

"Please don't call me Miss, Eris...we're friends, call me by my name instead, no need to be formal".

"So, Cily...I want to explain to you something before heading straight to the point, alright?".

"Hmmm, alright".

"Well, this one is Raptu...my friend, she's a girl, not a man, a girl...".

"Wow...cannot believe that she's a girl, I thought she was a boy from the start...".  "Just look at how tall she is and how muscular she is...her face even looks like a man, it's obvious to misunderstand that easily". - She shaved her entire furs so she looked like a man, Miss!

"So...previously was just a joke, you there? Raptu, isn't it? What a good name of yours, you look like a man".

"Half of it, M-".

"Call me...Cily, we're friends, you know? Hehehe...".

"Half of it's a joke, Cily...hehehe".  "Nice to meet you too...".

"Anyway...you two look like are not in the school...this time is the weekend but...uhh, something's strange?".

"It's a long story, Cily". - Maybe she will know the truth soon

"I heard the military training in that place is very strict, right? How did you two get here?".

"Ummm...Cily, that's not what you thought, listen to me...".

"Eris, let me speak with her". - Raptu didn't let me talk but made herself do it instead

"Ms. Cily, I know it's very hard to tell but...currently, I had been recalled to my homeland so I didn't join the military things here".  "But Eris...is another case, she...got expelled, that was an unjust case, that's all I can tell you".

"Unjust case?".

"Someone blamed her for stealing but she didn't, now the case's still in the progress".  "But to protect Eris, the school had made up a fake expel to her, I hope you understand". - Raptu seemed to try to fake this story to make Cily believe us, though that was not the truth...but at least it made things not complicated

"I understood, it must be rough for you, Eris...I hope you're fine now".

"Yeah, Cily...of course, I'm alright".

"By the way, give my regards to your mommy when you return to her".  "Long time no see Milch...may I know about her situation now?".

"My mom's still very safe and sound, she wants to meet you again...".

"I'll see her when I see it's good to do it, things have settled down after a while now...so I'll consider it".  "Anyway...why did you have that paper, Eris? Look, you're holding it from the time you came in till now". - Alright, I forgot to put this draft in my pocket so Cily had seen it

"I used it to call up a tutor...wait, you're joining this, Eris?".

"Ummm...now I'm looking for a job, since my mom and I are living here".

"Wait wait wait wait, what?".

"Someone had threatened her family so she and her mom took a new place and new identity, Ms. Cily".  "Because of the seriousness of this case, maybe they'll be staying in Stansa for a while, Eris lives near here".  - Once again, her lie saved me but covered up the truth about my problem 

"It seems serious, I hope you and her will be safe in this place...it's very safe here...just sometimes having things for the police to solve".

"Alright, if you say so...you're looking for a job, right? Maybe your mom is struggling to find one, I understand".

"No, my mom already had a job here, I mean...in another region, just next to this place".

"Hmmm...a bit of struggle for her now, Veta's government is now funding the military, living there is a bit of struggle, but still good to live".

"But she has a job, right? Then you don't need to care much about it".

"In case...".  "I mean, if I cannot go to school anymore then I must...know to roll myself in the society as fast as possible...".  "Before everything crushes me when I don't try hard to find a job but keep hoping to educate when I don't have...the chance...".

"Ummm...sorry to hear it". - Cily later stopped sitting on the bed but stood up, approaching me gently

"Have you had the experience with anything in this life yet, Eris?". - After approaching me, she crouched down and held my hands, asking me

"Yeah...a bit...".  "At least I've got a job in a weapons shop, but my health doesn't fit for it, so I must find a new one, not to disturb that kind owner". - I also learned to stand up to fight for myself, the memory of when those mad guards were trying to rape my mom and I kept sharpening my fear 

This time, in the depth of my left pants pocket was a sharp piece of wood. Bringing weapons was prohibited, now applied for both nobles and commoners but I did not care about its effect. Since this one was just a sharp piece of wood, anyone who dares to harm me will be hurt.

"I understand, Eris...those nobles never know the miseries of our commoners, but that doesn't mean we cannot be like them...".  "This place's very safe and very justice for all of us...our Lord is very kind".  "Believe it, if you have enough courageous and hard efforts, things you make will be well rewarded, right in this place...don't give up".

"Anyway, this place needs a tutor to teach Sala...now she only needs to extend the knowledge of learning how to read and write basically".  "The camp in this town is very benefits for those who want to be educated...but people are too much to the place to serve...". 

"I'll surely do my best, Cily...". - I stared at Cily willingly while promising to teach her little sister well, I must do my best here 

"That's what I want to hear...".  "Though the salary will be paid quite less but if you do well, I'll pay you more, you must learn to precious it".  "Be responsible, Eris?".

"Yes, I will". - Money was not the problem, especially when I have to help my good acquaintances 

"Anyway, maybe I'll be busy shortly, may you two stay here to look after my little sister when I'm away?".

"Where you're intending to, Cily?". - After hearing my reply, Cily stopped holding my hands but stood up, heading to the nearby desk to grab her brown handbag while putting in something more inside 

"Heading to the castle to preview it first before heading to the interview".  "I haven't gotten to that place so I want to spend some time getting there first, that day must be on time, since the recruitment is strict".

"May I go with you too?".

"Hmmm...?". - Cily was quite bewildered when I replied to her

"I'm also looking for a job there too, like a school's janitor...".

"Ummm...the recruitment doesn't say to need a janitor...don't worry, maybe I will preview the place and report back to you what I hear on the way". 

"Wait...you intend to be a teacher, Cily?". - She was intending to do something very big as I could see

"Yeah...part that I want to have money and...teaching the children must be very happy to know...".  "When the recruitment's finished, all of us will be trained to be teachers, it's worth trying, I think so".  "Of course, I'll surely do my job seriously, not just because it has a high salary, but also for the future of the kids". - After stuffing the things inside the brown handbag, Cily put it on the desk while approaching me again

"I'll get there later".  "Now Sala's waiting for us, she's just in the next door, follow me, Eris". - She asked us to go with her while opening the room's door, waiting for our following

"Let's go, Eris...". - Raptu after silently sitting on the round chair, she got up, grabbed my hand and walked outside to follow Cily

Room 10 was Cily's little sister's room, just only next to Cily's next door, maybe that little girl was now playing in there happily, I guessed so. But while walking alongside Cily, something told my mind that she looked very odd. After a short time remembering, I realized ever since we met her, Cily didn't cough a bit.

"Hey, Cily...". 

"Hmmm...?". - I asked her right at the time she was grabbing the door's handle, Cily seemed to be curious

"You don't cough anymore...?".

"Yeah, I forgot to mention it...".  "Recently...let's say that I had done solving my illness for a while now". - Now I also noticed her face was brighter, not pale like was sick when we met each other anymore 

"How?".

"A kind man gave us money, I used it to cure my illness...my body's naturally weaker than others...it took a long progress to be like this".  "Though...my body can be weak sometimes, but don't worry".  "Now I'm very healthy, thanks for caring about me, Eris...". - She must have come to the physician many times now, what a long progress

After finishing those words, Cily opened the door and stepped in right away while both of us walked behind her. We got inside with the scene of Sala sleeping on her bed. This little girl was very cute, she was sleeping adorably while the three of us were staring at her, hehe.

"Maybe we should not disturb her". - Raptu told Cily not to wake Sala up

"I think so too, Cily...don't wake your little sister up, she's sleeping very well over there, just let her be".

Cily didn't respond anything but smiled at us cheerfully while head patting her little sister, very cute. After doing that, she sat on the bed after moving Sala to the corner to have a space for her to sleep. While Cily sat on the empty side of the bed, looking at us once again.

"Children like her tend to sleep since there's nothing to entertain her...".  "You know? Changing the house, meeting new people and other stuff, made Sala a bit struggle to adapt".  "She'll be waking up soon, her friends from the neighbor building, over there will come to pick her up".  "Because of that...what you do think if I ask you two to stay here to hang out with my little sister?".  "I'll be previewing the castle and return here shortly, so cannot be with Sala".

"Maybe I'll stay here with Sala, Cily". - Well, at least I didn't have anything to do today, spending my time with a little friend must be a good choice

"Sorry, Ms. Ci-".

"Miss again...? Don't address me like that, please, it looks so formal and makes me look so old, hehehe". - Maybe after curing her illness, Cily had become another person, someone was more cheerful than before 

"Cough! Cough! Cough!".  "Hahaha, that was just a joke, I didn't cough for real". - She later put her palm to her mouth and coughed, I found out that was a joke by her explanation shortly

"Sorry for disturbing your earlier words, Rap...what a good name to be called".  "I hope you won't mind being called like that".

"Of course...".

"What you were saying earlier?".

"Ummm...for a reason, I cannot stay here for a long time, so maybe I'll be returning to my place soon". - Maybe Raptu was about to leave this inn shortly, that was obvious since her bodyguards were searching for her

"That's bad to know...'cause I want you to make friends with my little sister, to have time with her".  "Understood, you must be busy, Rap". - After understanding Raptu's busy affairs, Cily stared at me with her curiosity 

"Anyway, till this time I haven't known what kind of thing your mom is doing...what's her job, Eris?".

"Well, what about you?".

"I also work in Veta like your mom, selling clothes, a clothes seller".  "Because this region mostly concentrates on the economy and education, the selection's very strict".  "Many people jumped in from the start, I was too late to come so most full-time jobs with fine salaries had already slipped out of my hands".

"Well, my mom works as a maid".

"Maid...? In Veta also has a commoner to be that wealthy to hire one? She must be very fit for it". - Till this time, she hadn't known John was Veta's Lord...sigh!

"No wealthy one's here, Cily...only the Lord hired her to get in".

"Veta's Lord? As I know...maids would be selected from the most capable ones to serve the Lord".  "There's no way she can get in there without registering in the castle and having her name filled in the selection test, it's strange".  "Unless that Lord...is attracted...to her?".

"Anyway...when did you move here, Eris?".

"Have been here for 2 weeks, what's wrong?".

"I heard the training and the time to wait for the result take a month to see, no way your mom can have th-".

"I think you two should stop being panicked...your confusion seemed to be too exaggerated...". - Raptu, she was just very curious about this 

"Sorry, sis".  "Anyway...now I have something private to say to Cily, may you...ho outside for a bit?".  "I hope you won't mind it".

"If you say so...".  "Well, I won't disturb you, Eris...I'll be going now". - Hearing my beg, my fox friend nodded and walked outside to let us have our privacy

"What's wrong, Eris? Everything was fine, why did you ask her to go away?". 

"Well, Cily...hear me a bit".

"Nod...". 

"Ummm...I don't know if you know this or not, John's actually Veta's Lord, he helped my mom have the job in the castle".

"John...? You mean...?".

"The one who used to go to the Adventurer's Guild".

"I see...a bit surprised to hear it, you know?".  "Wait...his wife is the Princess, right? I wondered how could he become a Lord, to have royal status and marry the Crown Princess". 

"Yeah...".

"That's obvious when he helped the two of you, if you meet him again, please give him my regards, alright?".

"Yeah, I will...". - Now I wondered when she first met John, the way she talked showed me as if she had known about him for a while

"I'm sorry for disturbing your moment, Ms. C-, I mean Cily".  "Maybe I'll be going now, but may you let me have some moment with Eris? I have to say something to her". - All of sudden, Raptu opened the door and exposed her head, asking me to speak with her

"Understood, Rap".  "Have a good journey when you go home". - After speaking to Raptu, she looked at me

"I was thinking about briefing you on the job before going out to let you take care of her...".  "Maybe later, why don't you meet your friend, Eris?".  "If you can, come here to teach my little sister right in tomorrow, anytime when you're free, just about two hours of teaching will be paid".

"Understood, Cily".  "Wait for me". - Well, I temporarily left the room and approached Raptu while hurrying to return to Cily 

As walked outside, Raptu was nowhere to be seen. So I curiously pointed my eyes around the place, shortly noticed she was standing in front of a room's door. That place looked like a restroom, she kept standing there and opened the door, heading inside without noticing me even a word.

I was too curious about her strange behavior so I followed Raptu, walking to the restroom as she did. As I walked inside, she wasn't there too. The room was just empty, I stepped forward a bit and noticed the closing sound, when I turned behind to see, Raptu had already closed the door.

"Hey, sis...please don't make me scared, you're very strange...". - Because I was a bit afraid so I stepped back while Raptu approached me slowly

"Don't worry, Eris...just, please hear my feelings, hear me out this time".

"Yes...?". - Seeing she stopped, I also stopped stepping back 

"We've known each other for a while now...so, whose relationship between me and you, Eris?".

"Sis...you mean?".

"Just let me know...honestly".

"Well, sis...".  "I consider you like my big sister, you always help me when I get bullied, even care about me very much, I admire and want to be as strong as you, sis".

"Do you love me, Eris?". - Now she was approaching me but I just stood there, calming down because she didn't have any threatening intentions

"Of course, I love you, sis...".

"As a family?".

"Yes...".

"Do you...love me, considering me as a woman...or a man of yours, Eris?". - Heh? She suddenly grabbed my shoulders and gently pushed me to the wall on the right side, even leaning closer to me

"Ummm...what?". - So bewildered now, don't know what to say

"As your spouse...do you consider me as your love?". - Wait wait wait, she meant if I love her or not, right? A love relationship between a woman and a woman...was a bit, honestly, it was quite...reverse the natural things 

"Ummm...sorry, I made you bewildered...sorry, Eris...".  "I know my feelings for you are weird but...forget what I was saying earlier".  "I'll be going now, not disturbing you anymore, forgive me".  

"Please don't mention this again, maybe you shouldn't know it".  "Goodbye...I'll be in touch with you when I can do it, see you around". - All of sudden, she whispered something very low and said goodbye, opening the door to leave

"Wait, sis! Wait! At least explain t-". - While trying to reach her, Raptu closed the door so I had to open it again, as I opened the door, the hallway was only empty 

1