Extra Ending
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You only have one life, you live every day, you only die once you lie down because of your old age. Become the person you want to become. Now... chase your dream" - Write And Read 2022

Shera Rigen's perspective

I should say that it has been six years since that incident.

After we reunited with each other, we moved to Zaira village and started living there till now. After a hard time working here, we managed to buy a small wooden house here to live in. We are not living in luxurious, but we are not too poor, still enough to live. Our house is filled with happiness, although we are not rich.

Currently, my husband works as a carpenter for a shop in the village. While Reimi works as a teacher in the village's school. Three years after giving birth, I also started going to work to help my family for more income. My first work was a cashier in a clothing shop. But the boss there got his attention to me, he asked me out and I immediately refused.

But that man kept chasing, flirting with me, so I dropped off that job. My second job was a charwoman in a house of an old elf in the next-door village, I also dropped it. Because his son also asked me out... and I refused. Although he had got his girlfriend in the end, I also dropped off that job to avoid future consequences.

My third job was to be an employee at a clothing shop in the village. But I recently dropped the job, because the boss there closed the shop to start another good business. Although my husband said that he would take care of me, I wanted not to be too dependent on him. I can stay at home to be a housewife, but I also want to help him on something, something better.

Of course, the job I apply to doesn't need to have a high salary, just average is enough. However, I can't stand it if I get harassed, touched, or flirted with when I'm at work. I would rather keep myself clean because of love, because of my husband, because of my kids, my family. My family may live in hard times because of this, but I will always be there to encourage all of them to stand up.

Right now, I don't have a need to find my 4th job. Because I'm pregnant, our third child, still 3 months before the baby is brought to this family. Although this baby isn't in our family plan, I will surely take care of it well. Haizz... John, I told him not to cum inside but he still... I just know to sigh.

I'm still wondering if I should stay home to work as a housewife or not. Because I just want to help my husband. It may take me a while to think about it. Then I will decide to stay home forever as a housewife, or will go out to find another job.

"John...". - I gently called my husband because I was sitting on a chair, I need his help

"Oh, wait for me". - My husband replied to me, he later put his hammer back in a drawer. "Haizz... not good". - He sighed while approaching me with a thing called "wooden robot" in his hands

"What's wrong?". - I cuddled my husband's face when he got to me

By the way, his face has gotten a bit stouter. Maybe I should give my husband more time to workout, since he looks a little bit chubby this time. Hmmm... I think I should help him with some "bed exercises" these days, I should not starve him. His face is so cute to me, hehe... ahhhh!

"You know what this day is?". - John tiredly sat beside me, he put the unfinished handmade wooden robot on the desk

"Of course, Leiki's birthday".

"I haven't done her present".

"Don't worry, tomorrow is sunday, John...". "Give it to her tomorrow is okay". - I patted my husband's face, then slowly hugged him

"This week you look so tired, you need me to do for you anything, John?".

"Why called me here?".

"I just wanna help you to do something so I did that...". - While hugging my husband, I got closer to "intimate"

"Haizz... come here". - My husband later pressed his face on my breasts. "I wonder when they are home, sweet". - He loosed his pressure, slowly enjoyed the pleasure

After hearing my husband said that, I look outside to watch the window. Reimi and our three other children are picking up fruits outside. Right now, both of us just wonder when they get home to attend the birthday.

The three of us have three children together. Our old timeline daughter - Eris, we've changed her name Erisone for some reason. Because my second child with my husband has a similar face to her sister. We called her Eristwo for that reason... quite silly if I have to think.

I'm glad when Reimi is here with me. I powerlessly accepted to let her marry my husband although I hated it. But at last, I did not regret deciding that. If my husband cheats on me, I will know who he is having fun with, hehe.

His punishment is to "serve" both of his wives, threesome. Oh, it's wrong. I mean my husband will have to "serve" me hard till he dries, hehe.

Although I hate it when I have to share my husband with my servant, I don't regret doing that. Moreover, I consider Reimi as my little sister, and her daughter is like my niece.

Children don't have any fault, I consider Leiki as my little cute niece. Although... this child is very unlucky, she always needs "special cares". Today is her birthday, I hope she has fun with it. However, my little sister and our kids haven't come home yet.

"Oh, it's kicking". - My husband felt happy when the baby in my belly started kicking when he pressed his ears to it. "Hey, Shera... you know, I'm sorry".

"No, it's alright, John". - Although this baby isn't in our family plan, both of us still love it very much because we need to become responsible parents for our kids to learn and grow

"I wonder if it is a girl... or a boy". - My husband later rubbed my pregnant belly sweetly. "By the way... you want to find another job?".

"...". - I stayed silent for a while, then shook my head slightly. "I'm still thinking, now I'll be busy taking care of our new child". "I'll find another job when I see it's fit, but now I need to stay home". - Of course, I will only do that job if my co-workers and my superior don't think about having a love or sexual relationship with me. "Let's say this baby is the gift for our kid Leiki". - John, I only am forever with you, I won't let anyone, even men or women break our family's happiness

"It's quite surprising... I thought you would hate her". "Hey, you need some water?". - My husband suddenly asked me when he was cuddling my pregnant belly

"Thanks...". - I nodded to him

"You know, John, children don't have any fault". - I started explaining to my husband when he was going to a wooden cauldron to grab some water for me. "Reimi may be annoying, but her child doesn't have anything for me to hate her...". "It's very bad if I hate her just because she is the child of yours and hers".

John doesn't comment, he returns to me with a filled water cup. I slowly take that wooden cup and nod to thank my husband, then drink it. John returns to sit beside me once again. Now both of us stay silent to enjoy our time to be together... it's not just happy, but also peaceful.

It's good when my husband has become happier than usual after years of living with me together. Although I'm still worried about John. He's very caring for his family, but he still communicates very little when he faces his children... even when he has time with them.

I understand why my husband behaves that way. He confessed to his wives once, because he was scared that he would affect his children. John's childhood was full of violence, my husband is afraid of it. Although he is a caring father, he keeps a certain distance from his children to make sure he won't affect them too much.

"I'll take some days off to take care of you". - My husband said to me when he slowly held my hand

"Thanks...". "But John...". - Hearing me say something, John looked at me. "These days, some nights I saw you waking up and staring at a space... what's wrong?".

"I'm okay, it's just... PTSD, that's it". "I'll get used to it, I'm fine, so don't worry...". - But you're avoiding it, John

Although I can't fathom the invisible wall that my husband is having, I still want to help him. I know he is having some problems, John just tries to hide it from me. He is a man, maybe he's scared that he will be said like this like that if he confesses his miseries. I just want to do something to heal my husband, from his outside to his inside, to please him.

"If you have any problem, please come to me...". - I put the cup on a side, then started hugging my husband tightly. "Kiss...". "Okay?". - I kissed John sweetly, hoping he would say out his problems to let me help him

John Rigen's perspective

"Uh uh...". - I patted my cute wife's head after I kissed her

Actually, I hate it when I have to live my life in paranoids from day to days. I know that both of my wives are innocent, only my crazy mind thinks they're cheating on me. I always keep a certain distance from my children, because I'm scared that my violence and nervousness will affect them. Now I'm thinking that they are not my children, but my wives' with someone else's, I hate myself!

I'm just scared that my sudden violence will come again someday. If it happens, my family will be harmed when I lose my control, I don't want to harm my loved ones. My wife said that she would surely help me. But I know she will be very tired if I ask for her help, I can't do that.

"John...". - My wife slowly hugged me, she later held me tighter, I felt very relieved. "You look a bit nervous... please let me help you, tell me your problem".

"I'm fine...". - I know I need help but I don't want to disturb my wife at all

"But John, you s-".

Suddenly, the house's front door is open. Both of us stop our short argument and glance at the door's frame. Reimi and my little daughters are there. They sigh a little bit, feeling tired after hours of picking up fruits under the heat of the noon out there.

"Hey, I'm sorry...". - I held Shera's hand tightly, begging her to forgive me. "I promise, I'll say to you". - Although I did want to reveal, I think I should not disturb my family and I should someday ask for my wife's help

"It's okay, John, it's o-".

"I'm home, darling... sis...". - Reimi greeted us, then sighed while standing at the door with her hands exhausted with stuffed baskets on both sides

"We're home, Papa, Mama". - Eristwo and Erisone greeted us then stepped inside with the baskets full of nuts and fruits held on their heads

"Mother... father... welcome home...". - My daughter Leiki greeted me slowly but cutely, she later bowed to, oh no. "Oh...". - The basket from her head fell as she accidentally did that, fruits were all around the floor

"Leiki, how careless you are". - Reimi immediately complained, she got down, picking up fruits

"Hey, don't". - I also wanted to come to help, but my wife told me to stop. "Reimi, just let your daughter pick them up".

Reimi nods and then stays aside, Leiki starts picking up fruits clumsily. Other kids also want to help, but Shera just glances at them with her serious eyes, not letting them help their little sister at all. For some reason, I see my wife mistreats the child that is not hers. I watch Leiki picking up fruits and nuts to put them in the basket in pity.

"Sis, it's good when you do it". - Eristwo praised her smallest sister when she successfully filled the fruits in the basket

"Sorry... sorry...". - Leiki slowly apologized, she later joined her sisters

"Hey, lemme help you". - I approached my cute daughters, the two Eris, I asked them to let me hold the heavy baskets

But again, my wife slightly shakes her head. But I ignore her suggestion, I keep raising my hands toward my kids to ask them to let me help them in holding the heavy baskets.

"We're okay, Papa". - The two daughters of mine smiled at me, they later got to the table to put down the baskets

Leiki intends to bow once again, but she realizes that she will repeat her mistake. My daughter finally follows her sisters, she only bows to apologize to me when her basket is placed on the table.

"Reimi, you shouldn't be too harsh to your daughter, she's unlucky...". "Be more gentle with her, that's our daughter". - I whispered to Reimi, asking her to treat her kid better

"Hey, come here come here". - My wife called our daughters to come to her. "John, Reimi come here too... c'mon...".

"You two are doing very good today, I'm proud of you...". - She patted both of her daughters' heads sweetly.  "Leiki... you made a mistake, but you've solved it all by yourself, I'm very proud of you, daughter". - She also gently patted Leiki

"You shouldn't mistreat our daughters, Shera...". - I know arguing this time isn't good, but I just want to remind my wife to be more gentle to our children

"I don't, John". "Please listen... our kids need practices, I'm teaching them the best way to live well in their future".

"..........". - I stayed silent, because I tried to calm down

I know I'm very overcautious, I'm too careful with literally anything before me. Especially when that situation comes to my family members, I just want them to be safe, that's all. I know... my children won't be able to do anything big if I don't loose my hands to let them do a small thing to begin with it.

But watching my children doing things like that at their age makes me... I can't stand to watch them. I just... I just want to give them a wonderful childhood, the thing that I never had.

Because... I was beaten and harassed from the outside to the inside of my childhood. Somehow I oddly see the way my wife teaches our children is like the way she mistreats them. I'm very unwell right now, I just want my family to be safe... I'm a little bit frustrated now.

"Oh, John...". - Shera got up and then hugged me. "Please, everything is fine, I'm sorry when I went too straight...". - Both of us got to a chair, my dear wife gently patted my head to console me

"Mama, Papa is unwell again". - Both of my daughters later sounded out. "Pain pain, please go away, hehe... Papa, I hope you're feeling better". - My little daughter hugged my right leg, while my big daughter looked at me with her encouraging eyes

"Papa... healthy... I help you". - My daughter Leiki hugged my left leg sweetly

I press my face on my wife's shoulder, sobbing a little bit but trying to stop it. After I've done crying, I return and pat every of my daughter's heads. My dear innocent daughters make my heart warm, my wives' caring also heals my current issue. I'm happy to have them, I precious all.

My daughters are like living angels. Erisone and Eristwo are the kids of Shera and me. Apparently, they look alike in their faces. But Erisone is 14, while her little sister is six. Although their faces are alike, there are some differences.

Erisone is bigger, having a short blonde, she has blue eyes like her mother. Now she's wearing a blue tunic - her mother's favorite color. Eristwo is more smaller since she is six. She has long brown hair, her blue eyes are like mine, she wears a green tunic that is made from Shera.

"Happy birthday, Leiki...". - Slowly, I patted my third daughter to please her

Leiki is a little daughter of mine and Reimi. She is quite unlucky, she wasn't born to be normal, I mean... our poor daughter is a bit dimwitted. That's my fault. Reimi's infertility was caused by me when I forced her to drink that toxic abortion medicine.

Her fetus had grown in that bad environment. Now our retarded daughter is the consequence that I'm taking, that's my karma, I think so. Just somehow... I mean, I can't stand it but immediately hug my poor daughter. I just want to give her more love, I'm a bad father for giving her this body and mind, she is slowed, more than normal children.

"Father...?". - My daughter hugged me although she didn't know why I hugged her

"Give me more time, sweetie... give me more time". - I hugged my daughter tighter, hoping to do something to cure her

I hold back crying, I just feel guilty when I bring this child to this world. She should have a better body, she should be living with a better father. Hugging my daughter for a while, I slowly look at her and pat her head. I don't realize that her sisters are hugging and cuddling her as well.

"Leiki, happy birthday...".  "Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!". - Everyone in the room celebrated Leiki's birthday, we soon clapped loudly to wish her the good things

"Ummm...". - Leiki looked at every one of us during the rain of clapping.  "Father, Mom... sisone, sistwo... Mother... thanks... thanks...".  "Clap clap clap clap clap clap". - Leiki thanked all of us, then started clapping alongside us

"Daughter, please come here". - My wife - Shera asked Leiki to approach her

Leiki slowly approaches Shera, she wonders about her purpose for calling her there. My wife warmly hugs Leiki in her hands. She puts the daughter's hand on her pregnant belly, then hugs her again while patting her head.

"Something... kicking...". - Leiki felt her sibling kicking in her mom's belly

"I'm sorry when I don't have any present for you, my daughter...".  "But let's say that this is your precious present". - Shera put Leiki closer to her pregnant belly to hear the kicking of her unborn sibling.  "You know... you'll soon have a cute sibling".  "Our family will become bigger, more laughs will come, more happy days come... I guess she will be very close to you, sweet".

"Thanks... mom". - Leiki nodded, then curiously listened to the kicking of her unborn sibling.  "I love... I want another... cute sister...".  "Sis, sis... our sister kicking... come... see". - Leiki started leading her big sisters to hear their sibling's kicking in their mother's pregnant belly

"She should address her "mother" to be more respect, don't you think?". - Reimi whispered to me, I understand that she is a serious mom but... you can't do that with that daughter

"Her respect is still there... she respects all of us, don't be too harsh to her, Reimi". - I whispered back to my second wife to let her understand

"I wonder if we'll have a brother in the family". - Eristwo hugged her little sister as she stopped hearing the kicking.  "Leiki, happy birthday, little sis... you're so cute, ah...".  "Lemme hug you". - She cutely cuddled her little sister by using her face.  "Hehe... we're going to have another sister... or brother".

"I want... celebrate birthday... new member...". - Leiki slowly said while touching my wife's pregnant belly

"You're so kind, daughter... thanks, your sibling is very happy to hear that". - My wife was happy, she rubbed her belly in happiness

"Hey, happy birthday, Lei". - The big sis - Erisone crouched down and then patted her tiniest sister's head.  "I'm sorry when I have to say this, could you please go to play somewhere else? Sis wants to speak with Mamas and Papa a little bit".

"About her birthday?". - Eristwo wondered

"Yeah, I wanna make a cake for her".  "Haizz... Papa, help me to do it too, don't stay with Mom, okay?". - Somehow my daughter glared at me a bit, whispering something

"Okay...". - Done saying, Eristwo patted Leiki.  "Hey, let's go somewhere to play, your cake will be here later, follow me, hehe...". - She gently grabbed her little sister's hand, later started walking to her room

"Hey, my gift for her is now in my room, give it to her". - Erisone later told her little sister to get in her room to take the birthday present for Leiki

"Okay, sis...". - My little daughter replied while sweetly hugging and cuddling Leiki's face.  "Follow me, Leiki, I also have some for you too". - She smiled while leading her little sister into that room

When our two little daughters have gone to a room to have their moment, the living room now only has us. My big daughter tiredly looks at the filled baskets on the table, she is going to make an apple cake for her cute half-little sister. Erisone shrugs, later returns to look at us. She whispers "I'm gonna do that later, have to do something first".

"Ahhh...". - She felt confused, as if didn't know which one should she ask.  "Aunt...". - She opened talking to Reimi

"?".

"May you start making the cake for me? I'll help you when I finish my things".

"That's alright, dear". - Reimi got to the table to take those baskets to the kitchen right after that moment

"Mom, may I ask you something?". - For no reason, my daughter started asking her mother

"Yeah...".

"Can you teach me something? How did you get my dad, mom?".

"Ah...". - My wife closed her eyes, then slowly moved the chair till it got near her child.  "You know what happens if you dare to do that...". - Shera, don't be jealous because of my daughter having her attention to me, just a silly misunderstanding

"Not dad, Mama...".

"Oh my...". - Somehow, my wife put her hand on her mouth as if she was surprised.  "So you've found the prince of your dream, sweetheart?".  "Heh heh...". - My wife happily looked at me, she grinned a bit.  "Our daughter's found her real love, John, I'm so glad...". - Then she hugged me like she was celebrating

"Can't be so sure yet, she must have a certain time in a relationship first".  "Shera, Shera, hear me? Stop it". - I was a bit choked because of my wife's hug, she did it so powerfully when she was happy

"Papa, I want him "mine"... but I don't want him to hate me at all". - Eris, you're just 14, loving at this age is quite early and... not too tight.  "Don't worry Papa, I've been stalking him for years... very sure that I've chosen him to stay forever with". - Yeah, but I should teach you something more than just that, Eris

"Even your mother doesn't know that...". - Then my wife grabbed her daughter's hand.  "Who's he? The boy in this village... or the city side...?".  "Is he kind, is he like your daddy, is he your childhood friend, is he...?". - Shera, don't ask our daughter that fast and constantly, please!

"What do you want...?". - Finally as I expected, my daughter glared at her mother because of jealousy

"I won't touch him, I won't snatch him from you, just wanna know if you're going to fall into a good man".

"Don't worry...". - My wife later hugged her daughter tighter than ever.  "Mom will teach you everything she knows to have your man...".

"Maybe you should pass this thing on me, Shera".

"John... I'm surely guiding our daughter well... no one is gonna disappear". - Alright, maybe I should ask her further in our tonight bed fight for more intel

"Will you teach your daughter to share, my Highness?". - Reimi's voice from the kitchen came out, seems like she also enjoyed joining this conversation

"I don't like it, mom... I just "want" him to be mine...".

"Of course of course, I'll teach you, the lessons that are mixed from your Papa,  grandmother, and me... hehe". - Your giggles made me chill a little bit, sweetie

"Thanks mom". - Erisone later got out of her mom's hands.  "I've got to go, must join aunt to make it for my little sister". - My daughter rushed to the kitchen after swiftly pulling up her sleeves

After our daughter leaves, the room only has the two of us sitting together. Shera holds my hand while her mind is full of happiness, she moans happily before going silent. Somehow... my wife loves to teach her daughter about lessons of love. Maybe that's her affection from her late mother - who died before she could teach her anything.

"I would like to "know" about it more in bed, Shera".

"I can tell you right now, John, I'm gonna fulfilling the dream that my mom never had the chance to do".

"Alright, alright...". - Then, I returned to rub my wife's pregnant belly.  "I can see that you've aged a lot after years of giving birth...".  "This baby should be the last one in our plan, don't you think?". - To be honest, without modern medical, my wife is lucky to keep her life after giving birth that struggling

"Actually this one isn't in our plan...". - I'm sorry, Shera.  "Don't worry, John, our family will get bigger and happier".  "I think giving birth to this new one is enough".

"Yeah, I wonder if our newborn is a prince or another cute princess, o-".

"Papa, where's her present?". - Eristwo rushed outside of the room with her little sister, then demanded presents

"Uhh... please wait, sweetie". - I hid the unfinished  handmade wooden mini robot on my back, his last part - the shoulder hasn't been well crafted

"We'll enjoy these things together, Leiki". - Our daughter showed her little sister a wooden box full of candies that she stored for months.  "It'll be nice if you wear this, will be very cute". - She brought to her a cute homemade green school uniform "Follow sis". - Then, two sisters walked together to the kitchen

"We should join them too". - My wife suggested me

I don't say anything but lift her up, then hold her hand, and walk together. The door to the kitchen is widened, both of us come in and see our daughter - Leiki sitting at the dining table, the box and the uniform are with her. While Reimi, Erisone are decorating the apple cake with nuts. Our little daughter - Eristwo is going to grab some eating tools for the table.

"I want... help... the three". - Leiki said to herself, then tried to get down

"Sweetheart this is your birthday, sit and enjoy it".

"Thanks...". - She nodded to both mothers, then remained sitting on the chair

I also join with the purpose to help them. But the cake has been done, Reimi is bringing this beautiful thing to her daughter for her birthday. Our daughter smiles to thank us as she sees her cute birthday cake being put on the table's surface.

"Everyone, come in, come in". - My wife made a light clap, telling every one of us to have a seat.  "Happy birthday, Leiki, all the best comes to you". - My wife later took a seat beside me, she started cuddling her half-daughter's face to congratulate her

I look at my cute daughter and cry inside. I cry not because I can't do anything big for my kids, but I am bringing them a nice childhood without scolding and beating, no special treat way for different daughters. I'm both happy and sad to have this kid. Sad is because I gave her the body and mind that all kids don't want. However, I'm happy when she has two caring mothers, the two considerate sisters.

The house is later filled with full of smiles and laughs on her happy birthday. I close my eyes, and start tearing in real happiness, my body and mind feel like to be healed completely after living 33 years in obsessions, fears with my nightmare childhood...

0