Character Profiles
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: John Rigen
Gender: Male
Height: 1,82 meters
Date of birth: October 3, 2005 - Virginia, United States (Earth)
Date of death: August 25, 1229 - Zaira, Jung Kingdom (Euro Grant)  

 

Note: He was a responsible father, he tried his best to be a good father to his children. Sadly, he kept his distance from them because he was scared that he would spread his bad behaviors to his kids.

In his entire life, he lived in suspicions and paranoids that he imagined. Nothing was real, all just his imagination. His wives cheating on him, was also just his imagination. His children weren't his, were also his imagination. Paranoids ruined his life, but both his considerate wives saved him from his issues.

He was loved by his children, although he kept his distance from them. His feet became weakened since he was 60 due to B28, poison gas. He struggled to walk properly. When he was 70, his legs were all disabled. His faithful wife - Shera took care of him his entire life, he died happily when his mental issues gone.

He had a peaceful death, his wife - Shera and his children were there... seeing him for the last time, he was glad.

Name: Shera Rigen
Gender: Female
Height: 1,60 meters
Date of birth: Day 22 of the first Spring (February 22), 1156 - Keris, Warsaw Kingdom (Euro Grant)
Date of death: Day 25 of the first autumn (August 25), 1229 - Zaira, Jung Kingdom (Euro Grant)

Note: She was a good mother, she cared about her children, even Leiki - who was not hers. Despite being a psychopath, she taught her children not to use violence. Instead, she taught them to use other ways to threaten their rivals, she also taught her children to do good things in life.

She was a faithful wife, she rejected all the suggestions about asking out and flirtings. Her body and her soul only stayed with her husband - John Rigen. Every time her husband got problem, she would be always there to console him even though she considered it to be annoying.

She lived with her husband together in their small wooden house. When her children got out of the house to build their own lives, she enjoyed her life there. When Reimi divorced her husband, Shera comforted him and lived with him happily in the house.

She was loved by her children. She did not treat anyone more special than anyone, she always tried her best to treat her children all equal.

When her husband couldn't walk, she happily took care of him alone. Despite living in her old age, she always strived to be stronger, she did not want to rely on anyone. The old couple lived happily, her husband passed away... very suddenly. She couldn't stand it, she cried in his bed many times when he died.

She intended to kill herself. She died the same day of her husband's death because of her excessive sadness. Finally... she found her peace when she could follow her husband to the other side.

Reimi Rigen
Gender: Female
Height: 1,70 meters
Date of birth: Day 12 of the second autumn, (September 12), 1150 - Veta, Warsaw Kingdom (Euro Grant)
Date of death: Day 17 of the first Spring, (February 17), 1245 - Zaira, Jung Kingdom (Euro Grant)

Note: She was a strict mother since she was affected by her mom in teaching ways. She tried to change her way of teaching, she learned the methods from Shera - her closest friend, sister and ruler.

She at first used her steel words to teach her children, but she soon left it because it was very bad. She always learned to change herself. When her husband got problem, she tried her best alongside Shera to heal him, to cure him. Although she did not have much experience, she managed to do her best.

She was loved by her children despite teaching all of them strictly. She took care of Shera's children more than her child - Leiki, because she still followed her Knight duty. When her child grew up, she felt very guilty. She did not force her daughter to succeed in her duty, she only taught her all the things she knew to defend herself in society.

She had feelings for her co-worker - an elf teacher, because he was very polite and nice like her late father. (Although that guy was having a wife, and he only considered her a good friend). She confessed all of it to her ruler, she sought help to save her marriage. The outcome... Shera suggested she have some days off to have time to intimate with her husband.

Their relationship returned to normal again. Her life kept going like that till her children grew up and started moving out for their dreams. Not so long later, her life dream of journeying around the world burst stronger when she got older when time went by. John and Shera allowed to set her free.

Reimi was pleased to have three months of traveling around all elven Kingdoms. But she soon realized that... she lacked of her family, their existence, she was lonely since she traveled, experiencing things in new lands all by herself. When she returned home, her dream of going around the world was still there, burning in her mind. She was very scared that she would fall into a relationship with someone on her next journey.

She didn't want to suffer her dear husband. She didn't want to become a betrayer, she wanted to go around the world, but didn't want to make him suffer or anything. In the end, she divorced her husband after 20 years of living with him. She walked away in tears, while he stayed there and got sad, had to be looked after all by Shera.

She became a seasoned, lone adventurer woman. She wrote books about her experiences in the land she sat feet on. She fought against bandits, monsters, she learned about the cultures of many places in the world. During her journey, she always missed her family. However, she could only have time to visit them and her children occasionally.

When she took the news letter from Shera, she learned that her ex-husband was about to pass away. She hurried to get home, but she was too late for his funeral... half a month. She was sad, she felt guilty when she couldn't return to see her husband. She was more shocked and awe when she knew that her ruler died because of her deep sadness when she returned home.

Reimi at that time was too old to again to adventure, she returned to live in the village. She lived in the house once her ex-husband and her late ruler lived in, she precious it. Although she lived alone once again, she did not feel too much lonely. She had gotten used to loneliness for a long time, for decades of journeying all by herself.

However, inside her stored a big sadness of losing most of her loved ones. Reimi's grandchildren and her children always came to visit her when they had time. Living in the village after her journey, she became a scholar in the school. Her legacies of traveling made her a symbol of the village, a mirror of a lone wolf... a human who traveled all over the world.

Reimi died in a both sad and peaceful way... she moved to live with her children in her last year of life. She was happy when her loved ones were around her, but she was sad when John and Shera weren't there to be with her. She was sad when she was the only one to see her grandkids grow up and had families. While she wished her late adoptive sister and her ex-husband were there to be able to see their children's grandkids age into adults.

Sarah Hatano
Gender: Female
Height: 1,67 meters
Date of birth: December 12, 2010 - Virginia, United States (Earth)
Date of death: December 26, 1177 - God's land (Euro Grant)

Note: She was a caring, cheerful girl. She became more silent than usual when she "grew up". Her childhood was filled with happiness, she had a caring older sister, she didn't know that her older sister was in love with her. She felt lost after she got to the past. She deeply carved the memories that she had with her relatives, and her buddies forever in her mind.

Returning to 1996, she changed her identity and married her older sister. Her life later was to find John and others. She died as the way she always did, sacrificing herself to save others.

Shizuka Hatano
Gender: Female (Lesbian)
Height: 1,74 meters
Date of birth: February 12, 2010 - Virginia, United States (Earth)
Date of death December 26, 1177 - God's land (Euro Grant)

Note: She was supposed to be born as a normal child, but the Goddess ended up making her mind as a psychopath. Although growing up with a good childhood, she couldn't stop becoming an unwished psychopath in society.

She deeply fell in love with her innocent, cute little sister. She carved the memories of everything she experienced in her mind. When her little sister felt lost after they returned to the past, she lifted her up and walked with her together through hard times.

When both of them were forever stuck in 1996, she changed her identity and married her little sister. She died, knowing very deeply that her fate was destined to end that way.

She was born as an evil, but she died as a human...

0