Chapter 1
12.1k 9 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

Ray was an exceptional teenager residing on the seemingly unremarkable planet Earth. From a young age, he displayed a passion for knowledge and an insatiable hunger for books. This love of literature reached a point where he valued a single unopened book above human life itself.

Despite his lack of physical prowess, which would typically make him a vulnerable target in a high school setting, Ray was highly intelligent and possessed a sharp wit. He was a true "nerd" in the most positive sense of the word, excelling academically and always seeking new opportunities to expand his knowledge.

While his unconventional interests and intellectual capabilities may have set him apart from his peers, Ray never let that diminish his confidence. He stood proud and unwavering in his love for books and learning, and he never allowed the opinions of others to sway him from his passions.

He was physically weaker since childhood and his hobbies didn't help him much in that area as well, jealousy among his peer was evident given his exceptional academic performance. He was used to be a target of the bullies in the initial days.

However things changed pretty quick and he soon because a forbidden target among the bullies. Why? There were many reasons...

In one particularly memorable incident, he used his cleverness to make the principal suspend a bully who had been tormenting him. 

Ray was frequently targeted by a particular bully in high school. One day, the bully took things too far and physically threatened Ray in front of other students. Instead of backing down, Ray used his quick thinking to turn the tables on the bully.

He approached the principal and presented evidence of the bully's behavior, including witness statements from other students. He also used his knowledge of the school's code of conduct to demonstrate that the bully's actions were in violation of school policy.

The principal was impressed with Ray's preparation and intelligence, and after investigating the matter, he suspended the bully for his actions. The news of the suspension spread quickly, and Ray's reputation as a force to be reckoned with was cemented among the student body.

From that day on, the bully and other bullies left Ray alone, recognizing the risk of facing his sharp intellect and clever tactics. This incident serves as a testament to Ray's resourcefulness and bravery, and his willingness to stand up for himself in the face of adversity.

In addition to his intelligence, Ray was also quite striking, attracting attention from not only his peers but also older women. This caused a significant amount of distraction and disruption in his life, leading him to often don a disguise when venturing out in public. The use of face mask allowed him to maintain a low profile and avoid unwanted attention, allowing him to focus on his pursuits and interests without interference. At least to some extent.. 

While most high school boys aspire to be popular and coveted by their female peers, Ray viewed his exceptional looks as a hindrance rather than a blessing. The constant attention he received from the opposite sex often resulted in problematic and at times traumatic experiences, leaving deep emotional scars. He saw his appearance as a curse, causing more trouble and disruption in his life than it was worth. 

Truth to be revealed, he was raped, and not only once but three times in his life till now.

Throughout his life, Ray noticed a consistent pattern in his interactions with women. Regardless of his behavior, every female he encountered seemed to develop a strong and often irrational attachment to him. As the interactions continued, this impression often escalated into an obsession, with the women in question becoming increasingly fixated on him, even in the face of mistreatment.

This phenomenon puzzled Ray, leaving him to ponder the reasons behind this strange dynamic. Despite his efforts to distance himself or adopt a dismissive attitude, the women persisted in their infatuation, often to the point of causing him significant distress. The situation was a source of ongoing frustration for Ray, and he struggled to understand the forces that drove this persistent behavior in those around him.

Despite this, Ray remained determined to focus on his passions and interests, undeterred by the challenges posed by his exceptional appearance.

There was a particular instance in Ray's life where he became involved with his English teacher, a woman in her mid-20s renowned for her strict demeanor and harsh punishments. Despite her reputation, she was widely regarded as a beauty, and her good looks had earned her a certain level of popularity among students. However, due to her strict nature, none dared to speak openly about her appearance.

Her teaching style was rigorous, and even the slightest infraction would result in a disproportionate punishment for the entire class, such as tripling their assignments. Her grading system was notoriously stringent, making it challenging for students to pass. However, through tireless effort and cramming, Ray managed to excel in her class and was the only student to receive a passing grade. 

Despite his efforts, Ray only barely passed the English class test. This result, however, caught the attention of the English teacher. During a private meeting in her office, Ray was thoroughly interviewed by her but he thought of it as nothing but a teacher's passing curiosity about a boy who scored good in her hard tests, but, that would soon take a turn for the worse.

The teacher began to single out Ray in her class, treating him with an even greater level of strictness than the rest of the students. The other students in the class assumed that their teacher held high expectations for Ray, as he was a straight-A student and well-regarded for his intelligence. However, the truth was much different. The English teacher had developed a romantic interest in Ray, harboring a desire for him to become her spouse.

Ray, a driven and focused individual, faced a difficult situation with his English teacher who had developed an infatuation with him. Despite her being well-respected and highly regarded for her contributions to the school, she persisted in her pursuit of a romantic relationship with him. Despite her persistent advances, Ray firmly rejected her proposals, knowing that he had larger goals and aspirations that he needed to prioritize in his life.

He was aware of the consequences of reporting her, as her position of authority and respect within the school community made it a complex situation. Instead, he chose to endure the daily nuisance and maintain a polite demeanor, determined to not let her interfere with his objectives and plans. Though it was a trying situation, he opted to remain at the school, avoiding the hassle of transferring, choosing to stay focused on his personal goals and aspirations.

As the harassment from the English teacher escalated, Ray found himself in a challenging and perilous situation. The once-strict educator became more aggressive in her pursuit of him, resorting to threats and intimidation tactics to force him into a relationship. She even went as far as to declare that she would keep him locked up in her house if he were to comply with her marriage proposal. Her eyes had taken on a manic, almost psychopathic gleam, and Ray was left feeling scared and trapped. 

The situation was compounded by the teacher's high position in the school and the respect she commanded from her colleagues and the principal. Reporting her would have been a complicated and time-consuming process, and transferring schools was not a viable option for Ray. He was left with few options but to endure the torment, bearing witness as she seemed to relish in playing with him like a cat with a mouse, and threatening to fail him in practicals or humiliate him in class.

Despite the mounting pressure from the teacher, he continued to reject her advances in a polite but firm manner. But he remained vigilant, knowing that the danger posed by this obsessive individual was far from over.

She wanted to see how the innocent and polite Ray would break.

She was a freaking Sadist!

Well, most of Ray's obsessed lovers would somehow become sadistic in nature so it was not new.

In an attempt to combat the relentless pursuit of his English teacher, Ray adopted a strategy of aggressive behavior. He began exhibiting inappropriate and petty actions towards her in an effort to push her away.

As a result of his aggressive behavior, Ray's actions had severe consequences that ultimately backfired on him. Firstly, his reputation was tarnished, with even the principal calling him in for counseling to get him back on the right path. Despite the fact that he was simply acting, his classmates perceived him as a delinquent and distanced themselves from him, causing him to become increasingly isolated. The person who was affected the most by Ray's behavior, however, was the teacher who had become fixated on him. Instead of retreating, she became even more enraged, causing Ray to face even more challenges in his daily life.

She was deeply disappointed by Ray's newfound aggressive demeanor, longing for the innocent and naive boy she had fallen in love with. In her infatuation, she took it upon herself to regain control and discipline Ray back into his previous behavior, using any means necessary to assert her authority and bring him back to the submissive figure she once adored.

She kidnapped him when he was going back home and took him to the basement of an abandoned building.

Despite putting up a strong resistance, he was unable to withstand her superior physical strength and control over him.

_____________

Dear reader,

If you're loving my novel and can't wait to see what happens next, I have a special offer for you. By becoming a patron on Patreon, you'll not only get early access to new chapters as I write them, but you'll also get exclusive bonuses like behind-the-scenes content, and even the chance to have a say in what happens in the story. Plus, as a patron, you'll be supporting my writing and helping me bring my vision to life.

I'm so grateful for every reader who joins me on this journey, and as a patron, you'll become a part of my creative process. If you're excited to see what the future holds for my novel, I hope you'll consider becoming a patron.

Patreon:- https://tinyurl.com/atlasnovel

You can also check out my other novel titled: Reincarnated in a novel as a maid

83